Miraculous Ladybug Smut Onesh...

By angelicflcwers

The love square fuck, like a lot. They're aged up in this ofc, but please don't read if you're really young... More

When I Kissed The Teacher [Adrienette]
He Made My Doll Heart light Up With Joy [Adrienette]
I could be a better husband than him [Adrienette]
I wanna fuck you like an animal [Marichat]
You're my religion [Marichat]
A test of patience [Adrienette]
You'll never be pure again [Marichat]
Got sent home to change because my skirt was too short [Adrienette]
Backstage Support [Adrienette]
Green Eyed Monster [Ladynoir]
tear you apart [Adrienette]
hugs & kisses [Adrienette]
The angel, the witch and the party [Adrienette]
Touch me with a kiss [Adrienette]

Blurred Lines [Shadyclaw]

1.8K 20 6
By angelicflcwers

Using the original Shadybug & Claw Noir design because I hate that they de-cuntified them, they deyassified them and I cannot stand it! This is also lowk very short and I apologise!

Kinks: Rough Sex, Degradation, choking
____________

Claw Noir couldn't tear his eyes away from the little buns that sat on her head, the same ones he had gripped only a couple nights before when he had her pinned up against a brick wall fucking himself into her little pink mouth.

He listened to betterfly ramble on and on about their next mission, but he wanted her pinned underneath him - she was so smug, and he loved tearing her down a peg. He'd found out that she was Marinette, the baker girl he had been obsessing over for the past four years and holy fuck, that done things to him.

Sure Shadybug was pretty, but knowing Marinette was under that, Jesus christ, he had to have her. "What the fuck are you staring at?" she whispered to him once the annoying moth was out of ear shot.

"You." He responded, unphased by her attitude, he knew how easily those beautiful blue or red eyes rolled back when he was between her legs.

"Just because I pity fuck you, doesn't mean shit fleabag." She growled at him, red eyes shimmering with hate and some perverted lust, exactly how Claw Noir would describe what they had - the love was there, but it was fucked up, shown in insults like 'you're so fucking stupid, you nearly died' and in less than gentle hugs - though they only happened when the other needed comfort, or they were badly injured.

The line between gate and love was blurred for those two, "Right, because those moans the other night were definitely out of pity" he deadpanned, with the same glimmer of insanity he had when pressing Cat Noir's glowing black hand against his chest.

She blushed, and he adored it - perfect little shadybug, fearful Parisianv villain turned vigilante was so easily flustered. "Least I didn't whimper pathetically." she bit back, "Oh please." he pulled her to him, "We both know you're the pathetic one here."

She went to grab his balls to hurt him but he swiftly caught her hand, "Not here, cockroach." He snickered.

She started into his eyes, drawing teasing little shapes on his chest, "You want me? Come get me." and with that she was gone, and the chase was on.

He tracked her down, as he usually did slamming her into the ground of a rooftop, "I've got you." his eyes sparkled with mischief as she wriggled to get away, he pinned her down, "Not a chance."

"Fuck off!" She yelled, not meaning it - she never did, his claws tearing her suit apart revealing just how much she needed him, but he was yet to get to that part.

"What's wrong Mari? You scared that'll i figure out your dirty little secret?" he spoke with mock concern, "Scared that everyone in Paris will find out that you're a filthy little slut for your fleabag?"

It wasn't fair that him saying those words would turn her on, but she supposed the years of fighting side by side with both aggressive and passive aggressive arguments that resulted in them kissing or fucking would do that. "Go away Adrien!"

"Like I said, not a chance." The tell tale sign of her suit being ripped was heard, and Adrien chuckled dipping his hex leather gloves - careful of the gloves -into her folds before bringing it into her eye sight.

He was positioned on top of her, her body in between his legs, he separated his two fingers her arousal coating them and leaving a string between the two of them that connected his fingers, "pity fuck, you said?"

The heat was crawling over her body, it was a game for the two of them - she made it out as if she didn't want him, as if she didn't need him and he swiftly reminded her she did.

"D-Dumb Cat." she retorted, watching him put the fingers into his mouth, moaning obscenely, he was gross. "Stupid Bug."

"God, Imagine if all those who were scared of you could see you." He cackled, "The great shady bug so easily turned into a whore, all they have to do is fuck you and you'd be powerless."

"That's not true!" Shadybug wouldn't stand for this, "No, of course not, it's only me you're like this with."

He dipped his fingers back into her folds, reaching behind him and when she didn't reply, he smacked her cunt, making her release a little "Ah!" that went straight to Adrien's cock, "Right? You're my little bug, my cockroach? My Marinette?"

"Mhm!" She whimpered, "Please Adrien, Kitty Cat, Fuck me."

He chuckled, "So desperate, thought you wanted me to fuck off?"

"I swear to god, i'll fuck that bastard snake." She taunted him, it was no secret that Adrien had jealousy problems - especially when it came to viperion.

With a growl, he was between her legs, cock positioned at her opening, "You're gonna wish you never said that." He dragged her to meet him, clutching her waist, pounding into her.

He pounded into her, not caring for any on lookers who may have seen what was happening on the rooftop they had decided to desecrate.

"Yeah, pity fuck? Why are you gripping me like that?" Her moans echoed across the sky, and he was relentless in pistoling himself inside her, he gave her face a short tap, when her eyes rolled back into her "Look at me."

Look at him she did, hands searching for something grip onto, and landed on his forearms, he continued to fuck her, wrapping one of his hands around her throat, choking her with just the right amount of pressure to still leave her able to breathe.

"God, you'd take it anywhere, in your mouth, in your pussy, i bet you'd even take it in your ass." He hissed down at her, "Nuh-uh!" she managed to spit out, he pulled himself out of her, manhandling her into a position that had him on his back and her legs were hooked over arms.

"You're so fucking gorgeous like this." he praised, "So needy, needy for me."

He loved this, breaking her down until she was nothing but his, he was deranged. "You're just as bad." She huffed, his eyebrows furrowed together in pleasure, "Yeah - difference is I can admit it."

That was what he really wanted, he just wanted her to feel the same way about him as he did for her, but if he couldn't have that, then he'd take this - maybe she was right, maybe in a way it was a pity fuck.

He continued to pull her away and back, stimulating the pair of them - his thrusts unforgiving, she clenched around him and he whined, his thrusts amplified - relentless in making sure he used her sensitivity to his advantage.

Her needy begging and hands gripping on to his arms as she was ruined, whining about how sensitive she was, he sneered - not giving up until he eventually reached his own peak inside her.

Catching their breaths, Adrien pulled her off him and handed her his jacket, "Thank you." she spoke quietly.

"You good?" was all he said, satisfied with the bobbing of her head signifying yes.

"Detransform and I'll take you home." He sighed, and she complied, she clutched on his jacket as she was left standing without her own leather jacket she had for years.

Bounding across the Parisian skyline, gripping to him tightly, he chuckled at her, "You're shadybug, I'm sure you can handle this."

She glared at him, and once they were in her bedroom Claw Noir made sure to tuck her in, ensuring she really was okay - "You know I didn't mean what I said." embarrassed as usual, he always spoke that line despite Marinette knowing of course he didn't.

She smiled at him, "I know fleabag." he was entranced by her, and once he realised he was staring a blush spread across his cheeks, "R-Right! I'll leave now!"

She looked at him, a bit disheartened, "You don't have to." - she did need him really, they both knew it.

"A-are you sure?"

She nodded, "Only if you want to, I-I don't want to force you."

This was a new dance and neither of them knew the steps, he nodded standing awkwardly.

"D-do you wanna watch a movie?" she tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear and his heart swelled, an angel on earth.

It was a little awkward, both of them scared to make contact - it was hard to believe he had been inside her 20 minutes ago as they both sat side by side in her bed, him also in his civilian form, watching a rubbish movie on her laptop, but this could be the start of something new for the great shadybug and claw noir.

____________
Yikes! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...