๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„

By -kkate

" ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž..." More

๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„

22.3K 1.1K 272
By -kkate

-THE NEXT DAY

"I miss him so muchhh," Carsyn complained to Gabi over the phone, speaking of Asaad.

Carsyn had actually been talking to Gabi a lot more recently, she was cool as hell and the pair was definitely growing closer.

"If you miss him so much, go talk to him. I'm confused," Gabi said like it was the easiest thing in the world.

It was about 10pm and Asaad hadn't talked to Carsyn at all, Carsyn was going through it.

She didn't get any good-morning text, none of his mid-day "I miss you" calls, nothing.

Deep down, she knew that she should've just put her pride aside and went to apologize to him for not hearing him out, but she was just so stuck on staying loyal to her sister.

She was stuck in the middle, and she wasn't sure what to do.

"I can't, I feel like he's sooo mad at me right now," She frowned.

"Why?" Gabi asked causing Carsyn to sigh before explaining her entire situation.

"So, what should I do?" Carsyn asked,

"I think you should just hear him out Carsyn, cause all I'm hearing is "Shae said" this and "Shae said" that, what it's sounding like it Asaad didn't get the chance to explain himself, and based off of your body language he didn't bother to because he knew you were going to defend Shae regardless, just because she's your sister," Gabi said, describing Asaad's thought process exactly.

Gabi worked as a therapist, so it was safe to say that she was pretty good a deciphering situations and seeing things from multiple points of view.

"I love Shae, but maybe she's trying to stir shit up for you? and I'd hate to say it, but maybe she's jealous? You know what you have with Asaad is good, and it's true, shit, look at what happens when you're without him for a full 24 hours,"  She continued.

"I could be wrong, but maybe just hear him out? It could clear things up quite a bit, you never know," Gabi completed causing Carsyn to groan as she realized how wrong she was for not hearing Asaad out.

She never truly considered questioning her sister's word because she never had to, but maybe she should've.

"Ughhh, he probably doesn't even wanna see my face right now. That man said he standing on businessss," Carsyn frowned, Asaad obviously took no-contact serious because she hadn't heard anything from him at all.

"Girl hush, and go talk to your man. Call me tomorrow and tell me how it go,"

"I definitely will, byeeee,"

Carsyn sighed as she waited at Asaad's doorstep, sliding her hands into the black coat pockets as she felt a cold winter breeze brushing past her.

She knocked on the door and rung his ring doorbell so that it sent a notification to his phone.

"Camera now recording," The automated message said causing her to look into the camera.

"It's cold as fuck Assad, open the door," She said aloud, soon she heard the locks click.

The front door opened, revealing a shirtless Assad.

He just stared at her, not saying a word as he opened the door wider, allowing her to walk inside.

She took off her coat and her grey Tasmans as he closed the door behind her, then turning to face him.

He just walked to the living room, sitting down on the couch, leaving her to follow behind him.

In her mind, Carsyn was sick as fuck. She didn't know what to expect, but she didn't expect for him to be this...stale with her. She hated it.

She sat down on the couch a good distance away from him, avoiding his eyes by looking down at her freshly done nails.

She had gotten her regular long white french tips, but they had small pink swirls on them.

"I'm sorry for not hearing you out when I should've. I jumped to conclusions, and believed that you were automatically in the wrong when in reality, there was a chance that you weren't," Carsyn apologized.

"She answered the phone assuming that I did something to you because you weren't answering, I asked her why and she went off about how I'm too old for you and how she ain't want you around niggas like me, allat'" He began to explain,

"So I told her to quit assuming shit about me and telling it to you cause she ain't know me. She'on know shit about me and I ain't want her running back to you, planting weird shit about me in your ear, like she doing now, so I deaded it there. That's when she was tryna say I was disrespectful and I wasn't tryna hear that so I hung up on her," He finished causing Carsyn to think deeply about her situation.

She believed him, but she was having a hard time trying to figure out why Shae would do something like that.

"I think she is trying to plant shit in my ear, when we were talking she was like "see, he didn't even tell you about that simple shit Carsyn. How are you gonna trust him?" and she really had me questioning if I trust you," Carsyn said aloud, sort of coming to a realization.

Everytime she and Shae talked about Asaad she was putting something new in her head and it always ending up with Carsyn questioning how she felt about Asaad.

Maybe her sister wasn't her #1 supporter after all.

Carsyn sucked her teeth as she felt tears well up in her eyes, she hated crying but she couldn't help it.

As soon as Asaad saw her first tear he immediately pulled her into his lap, already prepared to comfort her.

"I'm sorry Asaad, she manipulated me so bad and I fell for it, and I let it come between us when it shouldn't have," She mumbled as her tears dropped onto his shoulder.

"I forgive you ma, shit like that happens. I understand why you stood by her at first, she been by you yo' whole life and ain't never steered you wrong," He told her as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"And you were really standing on business like, you ain't text me all dayyy, I was sickkkk" She admitted, wanting to change the subject.

"You missed me ma?" He asked her causing her to suck her teeth.

"I did,  you my man again?" She asked him.

"I thought you wanted me to ask you officially? I had yo' date planned and everything,"

"I didddd, but you my man now,"

"When that happen mama?" He asked curiously, he didn't mind the title but he was curious as to when things solidified for her.

"When you made me orgasm twice and then went back and ate the cum out of me, like whattt. You nasty as fuck and I love it," She said, pecking his lips afterwards.

"See, yo' ass be tryna act all innocent and shit knowing you like allat' nasty shit on the low," He said while shaking his head.

"And do," She said with a smile causing him to laugh.

"Did you miss me at all, or was standing business just easy?"

"Hell yeah ma, I missed the fuck outta you," He told her as she straddled him.

"Show me how much," She sais softly into his ear, turning him on almost immediately because he knew what she was hinting out.

last one for today, quadruple update is crazyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 120K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
452K 24K 31
"๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ' ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ"
1.1M 52.7K 34
๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ; ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด.
1.5M 74K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...