Eternium. (The eminence in s...

By divinityforeternity

"Eternal life... almost the same as being reborn.. right?" (Y/n) Was a master in all forms of combat thanks t... More

Chapter 1| Every end has a beginning
Chapter 2| Eterniums beginning
Chapter 4| fake relationship
Chapter 5| Eterniums reveal
Chapter 6| kaboom.
Chapter 7| Chocolate?!
Chapter 8| powers and delta.
Chapter 9| My organization good name!!

Chapter 3| The academy

931 32 4
By divinityforeternity

Alpha then gracefully dodges the blade as grease continues his onslaught. Alpha then clashes with grease which is caught off guard due to alphas strength. Alpha then pushes grease back with a thrust from her sword leaving him open for a clean cut. She slices his upper body making him stumble backwards and hold his wound.

Alpha Fortunately for you I won't kill you.. not until we get everything we know from you.

Grease then seeing there's no other choice, reaches into his pocket and takes out a bottle of red beans. He immediately takes off the cap and throws one in his mouth. Upon eating the bean red lighting mixed with black shocks the room as alpha and the other look unamused. Grease left eye is replaced with only red as his wound had been healed.

Grease AUGHH!!!

Grease lunges at alpha once more and she dodges before he strikes faster forcing her to block. After blocking she's moved back a few feet before stopping and looking dull at grease.

Alpha Hm, that was a interesting trick.

Grease then grits his teeth and strikes the ground beneath him opening up a hole. He quickly travels through escaping as the 7 eternals surround the hole.

Beta I'll go after him.

Alpha There's no need for that. He's heading straight for lord crimson.

Beta then gasps in surprise

Beta Then that must be the reason why we split up, lord crimson is so brilliant!!!

(Y/n) pov...

Fuck I'm lost... I got too focused on chasing the small fries around that I lost track of alpha and the others.. I walk around some more till I hear the sound of a wall opening. I look in front of me and see a man bloodied and panting come out.

Guy Huh!?! How the hell did you figure out I was heading this way!? No matter it's only one of you!!

The guy dashed forward with his sword out so I take out my scythe and clash our weapons. The tip of my scythe clashes with the tip of his as he gains a face of shock.

(Y/n) Heh that's funny, you have more magic power then alpha but you don't know how to use it correctly! Unfortunately for you the lunge you did was weak like you.

I then push his sword back making him stumble so I push up and stop my scythe at his throat.

(Y/n) See exactly that your fighting style is too trash to be even close to alpha.

I then raise his chin up with my scythe as he grips his sword.

(Y/n) But don't worry let the almighty give you a ten out of ten teaching... free of charge of course.

He then swings at me which I easily dodge. I then boosts myself to get behind him. He barley notices me behind him as I speak.

(Y/n) Lesson one, don't be a dumbass you can use transfer some magic to your feet to boost yourself around the opponent.

I then dodge another slash putting some distance between me and the guy. And as I totally predict, he still attacks from that distance.

(Y/n) Tsk. Lesson two, if the distance is great then you don't need strength, magic, or speed....

I then use one finger and push the swinging sword to the side as I jump at him.

(Y/n) And finally lesson three.... My bloods barley pumping.

I then reform my scythe and slice his body all over sending him to his knees.

Guy I-I never felt so overwhelmed since I was a boy!! My teacher was the only one ever to do this!! I-I don't care.. I don't care h-how much more powerful o-or stronger you are!! T-the darkness of this world... is much more disgusting then even y-you can imagine!!

As he says that I gain a smirk, one he fully is surprised about

(Y/n) Good that'll mean ill dive deeper into the darkness. As deep as my body will take me, and maybe even more.

Guy I'm serious boy!!

The guy then bites a clear bottle holding red beans. He devours them as red-black bolts of lighting trial off him. Smoke appears and after it clears it shows his hideous form. I look at it in disgust.

Guy I'll show you how disgusting this world can be!!

He charges at me and swings again and again as I dodge with no emotion.

Guy We're all fragile and worthless taste the reality!! Feel yourself become powerless-!

I then dodge back enough to tap his blade back as he gasps from surprise.

(Y/n) You've already forgotten lesson two? How.. worthless.

I then form my scythe once more as I unleash some of my power.

Guy T-This magic energy!?! H-how much do you have!?!

My right eye then gains a blue aura around it as I smirk

(Y/n) Sorry but got to wrap things up-

Guy We're all fragile and worthless taste the reality!! Feel yourself become powerless!

What?... didn't he just say that. The guy then swings at me again but I dodge even better since... do I have deja vu? I push his sword again as he yells out his surprise at me.

Guy H-How!?! It like you know what I doing!!

What.. this isn't deja vu, no it's something bigger.. I felt something click within me but... what does this mean? I can look into the future?... no.. it definitely happened.. so what-

..I reversed... time?

But how? This has never even once shown before.. why now? Especially this small fry. How do I possibly possess this power.

Guy AHHHH!!

The guy charges at me so I slice him clean across the chest with my scythe as he falls dead...

(Y/n) If I could reverse time then...

The same blue aura surround my right eye as i maintain my confused face-

Guy Its like you know what I'm doing!!

This proves it.. reversing time.. the only thing I could guess on where I got this power from is being reborn.. but all I do is remember my past lives... unless.. that cursed dagger.. something inside of it did something to me...

Guy AHHHH!!

I then slice the man as the same as before as he falls to his death speaking about something.

Guy Milia...

I see a necklace falling out of his neck so I grab it and stuff it into my pocket as he died. I walk away towards a exit.

(Y/n) You know I'm great ful for you guy. Without you I wouldn't have found this new power out sooner. Guess you weren't just a regular old bandit...

(T/s)

So after that whole fight and me unlocking time reversal powers, my sister who broke out of her chains, arrived back home in a clear bad mood. Her injuries were more or less healed overnight. So she set off for the royal capital as if the kidnapping never happened...

The day becomes a late evening as I look over the town I lived in. Going to the capital would be very crucial to my mission. A last boss along with a main protagonist.. Well anyways  I'll be heading there in 2 years so i don't have to wait long. But while I'm doing that I'll try to find out more about this.. power... in the meantime I'll get alpha and the others to work-

Alpha Crimson.

I look back to look at all my members.

Alpha The time has come to part ways. We must leave you..

W-Why?...

(Y/n) What?

Alpha This is goodbye..

Alpha explains why but i.. I'm still sadden but their departure to listen. Alpha and the others then start walking down to ground level. I follow them out onto the dirt road. They all look at me one last time before they all go their separate ways.. even though I'd never admit it, I've grown attached to these girls. Seeing them leave me is a like a heartstring being pulled. To think I even made them enternium necklaces- fuck. I didn't give it to them.

(Y/n) Time reversal!!

I reverse back to when they look at me the last time.

(Y/n) Wait!

They all look at me in confusion a I pull out things from a bag I had.

(Y/n) Come here, before you leave allow me to give you all one last gift. To show your true roots in case you forget.

I pull out the necklaces all different colors to represent each eternal.

For example, delta had violet, eta purple, gamma black and ect. They all stare wide eyed at the gifts as I smile.

(Y/n) They're also marked with a special type of spirit. One only we're able to track so we'll always know when we're near.

They stay silent as I get confused. Do they not like the presents-?

Delta THANK YOU BOSS!!!

Delta then rushes at me and tackles me to the ground as the others rush. Before long they all thank me and each ask me to put on their necklaces. Once done they all say goodbye and walk out on their separate ways...

(Huge t/s)

Would i be a dickhead for giving them necklaces for our organization even though our organization was built on a lie I made on the fly? Nah I couldn't possibly be that... Anyways they left because diablos was a enormous organization and they all needed to fight it.. probably left because they found out that the cult of diablos isn't even real. I don't blame them, but I have more things to think about now. It's been two years since then so I'm currently on a train to the capital for the academy. Even if I am alone now on my fight it's nothing new for me. I'm my past two lives I was fighting by myself.... Then I made the grave mistake in my first life of revealing myself to everyone causing my death. And you already know what happened in my second life. Got too popular with my girlfriend and got killed cause of it. So it's not really a big deal... it would have been more fun having the eternals there though.. nonetheless even if I'm the last man standing I'll always be the crimson shinigami.

(T/s)

After a long ride i arrive at the capital of Midgard kingdom. The capital is a huge place with a population of one million people. I head to my designated dorm for the academy... some days pass by, or weeks or months, I don't know. But they pass by as another day rolls around. After going to the academy for some time I've found out that it's a medieval hierarchy. Like in medieval times I'd get called a hick for being a mid to low class Nobel. So I get called a hick. But of course I am playing the role of a background character so it's perfect for me. I get ready for a day at the academy and walk outside my room and down the stairs to see my two friends. Oh yeah forgot to mention I befriended two other side characters.

Po Hey (y/n) we're gonna be late.

Skel Yeah so let's hurry it up.

Skel and po. Both are side characters so I fit in perfectly. Sure it might be a dickhead move to call other humans side characters but hey, I am a side character too.

Skel Hurry up it's about to leave!!

(Y/n) Wait for me!!

We manage to reach the train in time before it closed its doors on us. The train then leaves for the academy as skel starts talking.

Skel I wish they let us live on campus like all the other upper class kids.

Po There's no room for bottom of the barrel peasants like us in the high order of the academy.

(Y/n) Come on all we have to do is work hard and become honor students like my sister. Then they'll see how good we are and let us live on campus.

Skel Oh yeah like being the champions of the bushin festival? Not a chance for guys like us.

See told you, we're the three musketeers of side characters. But Atlas being a side character comes with side character problems.

Skel You didn't forget the bet right? Lowest score on the test has to confess to princess alexia!

Po You know you have to do it right!?

(Y/n) Yeah yeah I know..

Yeah we made a bet on test, sure I could ace the test but that would stand out. So I purposely bombed it so now I have to confess to the most popular girl in school and suffer brutal rejection. Of course I already had a girlfriend who was the most popular but that was my past life. But getting rejected is totally a side character problem! We get off the train once it stopped and went to the entrance of the academy. Once entered we see a guy kneeling with flowers for princess alexia.

Guy Oh most beautiful princess alexia, goddess of our campus! Will you please join me in pure and outstanding courtship!

Alexia ... not interested.

She then walks away as the guy breaks down.

Po Yep thats the princess for you. Sure she's destined for political marriage when she graduates but-

Skel He wouldn't have been a bad choice to fool around with. Now don't get cold feet on us (y/n).

(Y/n) Phss! I already mapped out how I was going to do it!

Watch and learn fellow side characters...

The morning turns to evening as I stand in front of princess alexia with a blush on my face and my quivering body.

(Y/n) P-P-P-Princess Alexia! I-I-I-I-I- l-like you v-c-v-v-very much!! P-P-P-P-Please be m-my g-g-g-g-g-girlfriend!!

I then bend over and offer my hand while looking down with a smirk on my face. Mission accomplished-

Alexia Okay I will.

(Y/n) What.

Alexia I've been waiting for someone like you. Cheers to our new relationship.

(Y/n) Uh okay..

Why me.. FUCK WHY AM THE ROMANCE PROTAGONIST!?!

(T/s)

As normal as possible I grab my food and head towards my friends table as people stare at me.

??? Look it's him!

??? What?! No way he's too average only thing he's got is his looks.

Nice to know my fellow students think highly of me.

??? It must be a mistake!!

??? I'm so gonna kill him.

I eventually reach my table and sit down to my friends pity smiles.

(Y/n) *sigh* you think it's weird?

Skel Oh yeah It's weird.

Po Definitely bizarre.

Skel Being brutally honest here you're no where near enough to princess alexia. I don't even make the cut probably!

Po if she was able to take you in (y/n) then perhaps I had a chance too. Should've just asked her out when I had the chance.

(Y/n) Yeah but I'm worried feels like there's a catch to all this. I mean, me and her don't even live even a little bit of the same lives.

Skel Phss! Who cares you could get some sweet sweet memories from this!

Po You know he's right but if you're really scared I could trade places with you- augh!

Skel Huh? AUGH!

We turn to see princess alexia standing at our table.

Alexia Mind if I sit next to you guys?

Skel G-g-g-go right ahead!!

Po I-i-I-if this seat will be fine then by all means sit!!

Alexia then pushes me out of my chair into the one next to me.

??? I can't believe it!! She's in the lower nobility seats!!

??? She's so close to them!!

The maids of alexia then bring out food for high class nobles as set it down in front of her.

(Y/n) Wow royalty does get those awesome perks. Just look at all that food.

Alexia I never manage to finish it and honestly I wouldn't mind having the lower class options.

(Y/n) Oh really? Then let me have some.

I then grab a piece of meat with my chopsticks as po and skel gasps.

(Y/n) Mmmm this is delicious!! Let me have some of that too! And that!!

I gobble down food as my plan to get her to dump me. Sure I have manors but if I want her to dump me I need to be a asshole. Don't want a repeat of my last life do I? I chew down my food as I look at her smug.

Alexia So, you're studying royal bushing fencing for your afternoon pe class correct?

(Y/n) Yeah..

Alexia Good cause I thought we could take the class together.

(Y/n) Nope sorry, I'm in section nine lowest of the low of the sections.

Alexia Oh that's perfectly fine.. I might have put in a good word for you and a spot opened up in section one okay?

Fuck this girl is clever

(Y/n) Y-Yeah I guess so...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 186 14
Y/N was a private military soldier who would usually be sent on hostage rescue, assassination, infiltration missions, or sometimes even full scale op...
12.1K 269 19
Y/N is a famous upbeat and friendly Titan fighting for humanity's remnants but An accident in the Paraverse during a dares of eternity session, Sucke...
625 33 6
The last thing you remember was dying. So why are you here?? In a woman's body you don't know of that somehow looks like you but not. In a place you...
216K 2.9K 43
(A/n: This is a remake of the last Fairy tail x male reader story I did from my old account. This one will be different with different armor, Differe...