FOREVERMORE || THE ORIGINALS

By BlitzMikaelson

The Klaus Mikaelson and Christiana "Christy" Mikaelson saga continues! Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson a... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Eighteen

8 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

The next day, Christy slowly walks inside the dining room where her parents; Ames and Nadia, are sitting at the dining table, eating their plates of breakfast food with Breakfast food is on the table along with pitcher of orange juice.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Good morning, Mom. Dad." Christy greeted her parents.

"Morning, sweetheart." Ames greeted his daughter, sitting at the head of the dining table, taking a sip of his goblet of orange juice.

"Did you sleep well?" Nadia asked, eating a small forkful of quiche.

"I did." Christy told her, sitting at the dining table across from her mother. And eats a crescent roll.

"What time will you be departing for New Orleans?" Nadia asked.

"Later on today." Christy replied. "What's the agenda?"

"We'll be meeting with our great neighbors today in the grand hall." Ames said.

"Okay." Christy said.

Nadia looks at her daughter, Christy. "Christy? How's your magic?"

"Pretty good." Christy replied.

"Okay then." Nadia said to Christy. "Manipulate my mind with your magic."

Nadia and Christy exchange looks at each other. And Christy makes her eyes glow blue as she mind manipulates her mother.

"Hand me the water." Christy said, manipulating her mother's mind using her magic.

Under the influence of her daughter's manipulative magic, Nadia's eyes glow teal, and gently slides over the small cup of water across the table to Christy.

Afterwards, Nadia's eyes returns back to normal. And Christy's eyes turns back to normal blue.

"Very good, Christiana." Nadia said with a proud smile. "Very good."

Ames, Nadia and Christy exchange smiles at each other, proceeding to eat their breakfast.

⚜️⚜️

GRAND HALL

Later on that day, the Great Neighbors of Mount Orasani had arrived.

King Kahn and Queen Taja of the desert city of Alluvion.

King Arathron, Queen Tamarth and Princess Chandrelle of the Elfin Realm of Ivory.

Queen Tasoula of the Zatherop Realm.

And Emperor Juniors and Empress Sora of the Kingdom of Xamarian.

Outside on the granite balcony, Christy is sitting on the granite balcony railing. And Chandrelle is gently leaning backwards on the granite balcony railing.

"I'm so relieved that you're okay and that you're healthy." said Chandrelle with a smile.

"Yeah, I am." Christy said to her. "So, how's your husband, the archery, Aragon?"

"He's fine. He sends his friendly regards." Chandrelle said to her.

"Okay." Christy said, and senses something about Chandrelle. "Chandrelle? Are you and Aragon expecting a little baby?"

Chandrelle smiles at Christy. "Yeah, we are." And reveals her medium sized baby bump.

"Oh my gosh, Chand. I'm so happy for you guys." Christy said.

"Thanks, Christiana." Chandrelle thanked her with a smile. "Aragon and I do not know if the baby's a boy or a girl."

"Well, maybe, you and Aragon have a checkup appointment." Christy said.

"We do." Chandrelle said.

Chandrelle and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. And then, Tithonus slowly walks up to the balcony frame.

"Chandrelle? Christiana? The meeting will begin in a few." Tithonus said.

"Okay." Christy said.

Tithonus walks away. And Chandrelle and Christy walks back inside the grand hall and sits down at the table.

"Christiana. We are pleased to see you alive and well. You grace us with your presence." said King Arathron with a small smile.

Christy nodded at King Arathron with a small smile. "Thank you, King Arathron."

⚜️⚜️

That afternoon, the meeting had began with the discussion with their militia and harvesting.

"Our farmers has harvested the same amount of crops." Emperor Junius spoke. "And as for the Xamarian militia, we more expand by the greater numbers."

"As we do as well." Queen Tamarth added.

"We do have enemies that try will to oppose us and destroy what we have, we cannot let them." Ames said.

"Some has underestimated Mount Orasani and has been unsuccessful." The Viking Queen Tasoula said. "No enemy would dare try to handle Mount Orasani, knowing of the alliances that you share."

"Indeed." Nadia said, and looks at both Chandrelle and Christy. "Chandrelle? Christiana? Would you like to add anything to this discussion?"

"The General of each Militia should get together and discuss working together against our enemies." Christy said.

"Such as my mother and father could say, lose some of their Alluvion militia members. Junius and Sora could aid them with their Xamarian militia." Chandrelle suggested as an example.

Everyone exchange thoughtful murmurs among themselves.

"That is a good suggestion, Chandrelle. Christiana." Ismene said and looks at everyone. "Does everyone agree?"

"Aye, we all agree." Everyone said in unison.

"Then, it has been settled. This meeting is now dismissed." Cyrus said.

⚜️⚜️

HANGAR

Later on that late afternoon, Christy walks up to the private charter, preparing to head back to New Orleans.

"Christy?" Elias said.

Christy looks at Elias, Maximus's father. "Elias?"

Elias walks up to Christy with a basket of snack food of square biscuits. "Hagarth asked me to hand you this basket of snack foods."

"Tell Hagarth I said "thank you" for me." Christy said to Elias.

"I surely will. Have a safe flight." Elias said and walks away.

And Christy boards the private charter as the ramp closes. She sits down in a chair and gently sets down the basket on the table.

Christy pulls out her phone and texts her husband, Klaus.

And Klaus replies back.

And as the private charter takes off, Christy takes a square biscuit and takes a bite out of it, looking out of the window.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 2.5K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
255K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
647 37 33
After many weeks of being apart from each other, the Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson reunites with each other and all is b...
1.4K 20 21
Klaus's and Christy's started off with a rocky start, when he learned of her extraordinary sorceress magic and wanted to use her as a magical weapon...