κ§π‘΄π’‚π’Žπ’‚'𝒔 π‘©π’π’šκ§‚

Von 0thello_Von_Ryan

Maybe he's wrong for thinking about it, but he can't get her voice out of his head, the strange almost made-u... Mehr

Arc l: Redemption (Chapter 1)
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Arc ll: Resurrection (Chapter 9)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

9 0 0
Von 0thello_Von_Ryan

Donatello jolted awake the next morning, realizing that he had fallen asleep at his desk while working (man was he glad he hadn't used any power tools then). He noticed a blanket draped over his back, figuring that it was one of the workers, as Big Mama was probably either asleep or had been at the Nexus monitoring and narrating the battles and Frida had been out running errands for the Nexus.

He stood, wrapping himself in the blanket tightly and yawning. He had no idea what to do at that point, so he just put his wraps on, as well as his mask, and decided he would put the rest of the accessories on later when he was at least moderately conscious. He curled up on the bed and fell asleep again, blanket wrapped tightly around him and nose buried within it.

He was awoken yet again quite a while later, but this time someone was there, standing beside his bed. He squinted his eyes, trying to get a better look at the figure, before he sat up. "Huh. . ?" He murmured, confused.
"Morning, Purpurea. It's time for your next battle in twenty." Frida said calmly, standing straight like he had seen her do whenever she was working. "Mother sent me to retrieve you so you weren't late. She figured you were still sleeping, anyways."

He nodded, unraveling himself from his blanket cocoon and stretching. "Alright. . How long was I out?" He asked drowsily, speech slurred from him still waking up.
"You fell asleep soon after you came back from the medical center. It seemed you tried continuing to work and passed out from exhaustion. Is this. . A normal thing for you?"
"Uh- right, yeah, sorry. ." He nodded and sat up, rubbing his face. "Yeah, basically. Usually I don't sleep for longer than a few hours, and since I didn't have my coffee to keep me awake long enough so that I could work. . ." He trailed off.
"That. . Isn't healthy." She stated. "No wonder you're so skinny."
"I am not that skinny!" He protested. "This is just how I look!"
"Your reliance on this. . Coffee, has made your body weak. You practically can't function without it. Your body doesn't know how to handle this change and is resorting to extensive sleep to make up for the fact that you don't pay attention to your bodily health." She informed matter-of-factly. "Does this sound correct?"
"I— . . . You know what, I'm choosing not to answer that." He frowned, standing and grabbing his knee and elbow pads off of the nightstand.
"I'll take that as confirmation, then." She grinned slightly.

"It isn't confirmation, it's me choosing not to answer a question." He huffed, pulling one of the knee pads on and adjusting it.
"But you also didn't deny the assumption. Therefore I would say it's confirmation enough." She pointed out.
"Didn't know I was getting a lecture after waking up." He deadpanned, slipping the other knee pad on and looking at her.
"My apologies, Purpurea. That was unintentional." She tipped her head slightly. "I'll ensure it doesn't happen again."
He nodded and finished getting ready, stretching again and grabbing his battle shell before putting it on and walking towards the door.
Frida followed after, walking out just behind him and shutting the door.

"So, why do you call me 'Purpurea'? Is it some sort of insult or something? Is it a yokai term?" He questioned as the two walked down the hallways.
She shook her head. "No, not at all. It's a part of the scientific name for the purple tarantula, Avicularia Purpurea. Also known as the purple tree tarantula. Your colour scheme reminded me of it, and I'm sure you have gotten tired of me saying 'Donatello' constantly." She informed.
"Oh, that's. . Interesting." He hummed, nodding. "Ive- never been nicknamed anything like that before—"
"Do you. . Wish for me to stop? I could go back to—"
"No, no! It's fine! I promise, I've just never been called something like that before so it's. . It's nice." He smiled a bit. "It's a pleasant change from the usual Dee or Dontron, y'know?"
"I suppose I'll take your word for it, then." She nodded back. "Very well then, Purpurea. I'll continue then."
He nodded and looked forward, sighing quietly. This was nice, maybe having another sibling wasn't so bad. They seemed to get along well, and it seemed like she knows some interesting facts. Perhaps he could give her a nickname if she wanted.

"May I ask a question?" She glanced over at him.

"Uh, yeah, what is it?" He nodded.
"Why do you always wear that metal cover on your back? Does your shell not serve as protection enough?"

Oh, oh no. What does he say? Does he tell the truth or try his hand at lying? Would she hate him if she found out? What if she deems him as even more weak?

He fidgeted nervously, frowning and looking away. "I- um. . It- it doesn't serve as protection. . . My shell, that is—" He began, not noticing the confused look she gave. Oh God she was going to hate him— Why did he feel so embarrassed about this?! How was he even more embarrassed and nervous about this than he was with Big Mama? "I'm- I'm a softshelled turtle— My shell doesn't work like yours—" He informed. "I have to wear this so it doesn't become a target for any attacks— I'm vulnerable without it." Oh how he hated that word. . 'Vulnerable'. What an infuriating term used only for the weaker creatures. He hated how it described him so well.

"I see." She nodded, noticing the fidgeting but not saying anything about it. "I apologize for asking, I didn't mean to upset you."

"No, no, it's fine. You were just curious— I understand that." He shook his head. "I suppose I owed it to you, anyways."
"Alright then. . If you say so." She replied skeptically, looking forward and directing them to an elevator. She pressed the button for down and stood, hands clasped behind her back as she waited.
He stared at the ground, allowing himself to be lost in his thoughts as they waited. That was. . Not how he expected it to go. He fully expected her to be ashamed, hell even disgusted by the information. He didn't expect her to be so. . . Calm about it. And she even apologized.

The elevator ride was basically quiet, only the low trill of the gears turning and the delicate hum of the lights above being the only things around that were audible. The two stood rather awkwardly, still unsure of what to do after whatever that situation was. Frida had taken to her usual stance—straight with her hands clasped firmly behind her back as if awaiting for the elevator's orders to depart. Donnie slouched a bit, leaning on his bō and staring at the ground.

". . Are you not. . Ashamed of me—?" He asked slowly, wanting to make sure he didn't take it wrong.
"Why would I?" She questioned, raising a brow ridge beneath the mask as she glanced down at him.
"Because of the whole. . ." He trailed off, gesturing to himself and hoping she would piece it together.
"I don't see why I would, I'm sure your species has multiple abilities to make up for it." She supplied.
"Oh, yeah. . Well I mean we can brea—! Er- nevermind." He shook his head and cut himself off, figuring she didn't want to listen to a stupid infodump about that. Would it be considered bragging. . ?

"Hm? What's wrong? You were trying to say something, were you not?" She asked.
"I uh. . I don't think you would want to hear a dumb information dump about that." He shrugged, clutching his bō tighter.
"I wouldn't mind. It would mean it wouldn't be silent all the way there." She replied, looking forward once more.
His eyes widened, looking up similar to that of a child allowed to say their first curse word. "You. . Mean it? You aren't just- saying that—?"
"Yes, yes I am, I suppose I'm curious. Why do you seem so confused?"
"I— Nothing nevermind," he shook his head. "So would you like a summary or detailed information—?" He asked, just to be sure.
"The latter would make more sense, would it not?" She said, stepping out of the elevator as it opened and walking down the corridor.

He brightened up, smiling and shaking his hands out (as best as he could with the bō) in a stim of sorts. "Okay- okay! So basically a softshelled turtle's soft shell helps them breathe—exceptional breathability. Body heat can easily escape the shell and allows it for highly active and intense activities such as hunting or swimming, especially when they have to get away from things or attack. Since the shell isn't waterproof it helps it not contain body heat like a hard shell does and therefore allows such activities to happen regularly. They almost always spend their time underwater and can actually breathe underwater." He rambled, gesturing wildly with his hands as he did so. He noticed how she nodded along, distantly assuming she wasn't even listening and clutching his bō nervously.

"Hm. . So this means you're quick underwater and don't need to go up for air at all, am I correct?" She questioned, curious. That would be interesting if he was able to do so, and admittedly pretty cool.
He brightened once again, relieved and excited that she had been listening and asking questions. "I'm not sure about the breathing thing—I haven't tested it at all—but I am rather quick in water, yes." He nodded.
"That's quite impressive, Purpurea. Perhaps I could see it someday." She suggested with a nod.
"Uh- yeah! Yeah maybe!" He nodded back, his grip loosening on his bō and looking forward. He realized that they were almost at the arena gate and sucked in a breath, letting it out slowly as they approached.

"It's about time you showed up, Kappa!" One of the arenas workers snapped, arms having been crossed and foot tapping impatiently.
"Sorry! Sorry— My apologies, I was Uh- slow to get ready—" He apologized, frowning as he started making his way towards the arena door.

"Yeah, yeah, save the apologies kid. You only got four minutes. Get in there!" They snapped, shoving him towards the door before yelling as their shirt collar was yanked back.
"Don't speak like that to him." Frida hissed, gripping the shirt tightly in her claws and narrowing her eyes beneath the mask.
"O- Oh- yes my apologies sir- ma'am! My apologies, it won't happen again—" They nodded vigorously, brushing their shirt off once it was released.
Frida straightened, dusting off her claws and walking towards the door as well.

He walked into the small room, readying himself for the arena and not noticing what has gone on behind him. He had previously chosen his opponent, deciding to go for a hard one this time as an experimental choice. He wanted to impress Big Mama and Frida with not only his tech, but his quick thinking and skillful fighting as well. To show he was more useful than just his tech. He turned when he heard Frida enter, confused.
"Good luck out there, Purpurea. That one isn't an easy one, many have lost to it, so be careful." She informed, hands clasped behind her back once again. "I'll be watching with mother in the overseers balcony, and will jump in if anything potentially fatal happens."
He nodded, sighing and looking out through the gate bars. "This- this is nerve wracking." He pointed out, frowning.

He heard loud roars of cheering from the arena stands, the lights being almost overstimulating levels of bright as per usual. It had to be, so there could be a good show. He just hoped this one that he was up against this time wasn't like the wolf had been.

"Yes, it definitely is." She agreed, nodding. "It's meant to be, though."
"Yeah. . I get that—" He nodded back, clutching his bō tighter. "I uh- I think I have like a minute left, so you might want to leave so you aren't caught up in this—" He informed.
"Very well then, as I said, I'll be in the overseers balcony if needed. Good luck out there, Purpurea. Kick their asses." She couldn't help but grin slightly as he made the most shocked expression, especially since he hadn't ever heard her speak so informally.
He started chuckling, lips pulling into a clearly amused grin as he watched her leave. "I'm bringing this up later, you know!"
"No you aren't!" She called back lightheartedly, shutting the door and leaving him alone in the room once more.

He shook his head, amused, before straightening his posture and rolling his shoulders back a few times to release tension. He cracked his neck and fingers, breaking up the air bubbles so he could move a lot smoother. Perhaps he had time for some stretching, too.

He sucked in a breath, before exhaling sharply and listened to the loud screeching of the gate.

He walked out into the arena, going to the exact place he had started in his last duel. He clutched his bō tightly, awaiting what came through the opposing gate.

What came out was a large, squid-like creature with long tentacles. It towered over the turtle, glaring down at him as if it was examining him. Possibly to see if he'd make a good snack—

He blinked, not realizing that he chose his opponent and it was a squid. He glanced up at the overseers balcony, where Big mama and Frida had been sitting. His attention quickly turned back to the squid creature, sighing. Of course. . It just had to be squid?! He quickly sidestepped an oncoming tentacle and sliced it clean off with his naginata setting. Slimy— disgusting, gross, squid! The naginata blade was covered in a slimy clear substance and what seemed like the squid's blood.

"Ew! Eewewew! Squid mucus!" He cried out, trying to shake the slimy, goopy substance off of his bō, but it didn't come off. "Oh I am so deep cleaning all of my tech when we finish!" He hissed and ran at the squid, using his bō to catapult himself at the face of the squid. He realized his mistake, though, and attempted to block the oncoming tentacle.

The tentacle slammed into his chest full force, and he was sent flying with a shout. "I'm too pretty and smart to diiiieee!" He yelled as he fell, attempting to fumble for a setting that would help.

He felt something wrap around his ankle, and sighed. "God's dammit— WuAaA—!" He was swung around wildly, before he finally had enough and sliced off the tentacle that was wrapped around his ankle.

He fell, landing clumsily on the arena floor. He did stick the landing, though, so that was a bonus. He leaned on his staff coolly, as if that was intended, and listened to the crowd roar excitedly.

The squid let out a gurgled screech, glaring down at the turtle with a furious expression. It extended its tentacles outward in all directions, and large black spikes suddenly emerged from them.

"Oh- COME ON! THE FUCKING SQUID HAS SPIKES?!" He swung his arms out to his sides dramatically, as if to focus everyone's attention on the squid yokai's new death weapons.

Donnie let out an exasperated sigh, clicking a button on the bō and shifting it into a giant axe. "Fine. Two can play at that game, then." He launched himself towards the squid yokai yet again, slicing off one of the other tentacles before receiving a nasty cut on the eye that ripped parts of his mask and stained it with a bit of blood.

Finally, the squid grabbed the turtle, wrapping its tentacles around him similar to a snake with it's prey. It slammed him into the arena wall with a loud boom, a large cloud of dust and debris erupting from where the turtle had landed.

The crowd fell silent, and there was a horrified look on Big Mama's face. Frida tensed, readying to run down there if necessary.

Suddenly the purple masked softshell launched from the dust cloud, axe held behind him as he zipped around in a frustrated blur. He hissed as he sliced one of the tentacles down the middle, not going fully through but just enough to render it immobile while he went after the others. He ignored the multiple cuts from the spikes as the creature tried returning blows, merely wincing and using his axe to propel himself towards the squid, delivering a nasty blow to the forehead.

The creature fell to the ground with a loud boom, shaking the arena violently and leaving the terrapin leaning on his bō exhaustedly.

Donnie took a minute to catch his breath, shifting his bō back to its original form and using it to keep upright. His legs felt like jello all of a sudden, and he could barely stay standing.

He was exhausted, extremely exhausted. "Fffuck that hurt—" He suddenly collapsed onto the floor, bō landing beside him.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Okay but how are we gonna slip past everyone without being caught? There is probably an extra high watch now, ever since that encounter with Draxum." Leo pointed out, frowning.
"Yeah. . You're right there— Maybe pops can help us! He's great at this ninja stuff." Raph suggested.
"Aww come on, Raph! We can do it! We've watched every Jupiter Jim and Lou jitsu movie over fifteen times! We know those moves and tricks like the back of our shells!" Mikey whined in protest.
"Yes, but it would also help to have an extra pair of hands in case everything doesn't go as planned." Raph countered, his Raph Chasm™ showing his concern. "And we can't just play it off like a joke, guys. It's been almost a month since he's been there."

"Well let's go find pops then, and get him to teach us some more. Maybe he can show us some secret moves!" Leo piped up, standing and punching air.
"Alright, it's settled. We get pops, have him teach us some new tricks, and we all come back here when we're ready." Raph pointed to the ground at the end of his sentence, indicating that this was the meeting spot. "And no slackin'. This is too dangerous to act like fools, guys."
Mikey sighed and nodded, frowning. "Let's make it quick, then. I don't want Donnie staying there longer than needed—"

"Relax, it's Donnie! I'm sure he's finding a way to hack into their systems or something. Who knows, he might have taken over the Nexus already." Leo laughed, knowing full well that's something Donnie would do if left alone.
"True-" Mikey nodded, feeling a bit relieved.
"Alright, well, let's head back. We gotta find pops and tell 'im the plan." Leo swung his sword in a circular motion, creating a large, vibrant blue portal in front of the turtles. "After you, boss man." Leo grinned.
Raph grinned back and patted his shoulder as he walked towards the portal. "Thanks, face man." He walked through, Mikey following close after and Leo shutting the portal behind them all.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Greetings, Mama." Donnie smiled, turning his head to face Big Mama as she entered the medical bay.
"Oh my poor little purpley-boo! Are you alright dearie?" She walked over, cupping his face in her hands and looking at his newly bandaged eye with a frown.
"Yeah, I'm fine Mama. Just a scratch—" He replied, startled as she cupped his face. This was new to him— Very new—
"Oh, nopitty nope young sir!" She protested. "That is not just a scratch! You could have lost your eye!" She let go of his face and put her hands on her hips with an upset look.

"No, I'm fine, really. It was a lucky shot. Sorry Mama, I won't let it happen again—" He replied nervously, shrinking in on himself a bit as he fidgeted with his hands.
"Good, it better not. I wouldn't want my son to lose his eye."
He just nodded, looking down shamefully. Wonderful, he fucked up. Just great. She's probably disappointed in him already—
Her gaze softened, realizing she sounded pretty harsh and sighing. She softly rested her hand on his head, patting it gently out of reassurance.
He glanced up, a bit confused but accepting of the gesture nonetheless.

She smiled, then pulled her hand away. "Rest up, my little champion. There will be no dueling for you for a while." She turned and left, allowing them to finish up his bandaging.

He laid back, sighing as he stared at the white ceiling of the medical bay. He zoned out, looking back over the battle and realizing that he could have done so much better. He frowned, slowly drifting off into a dreamless sleep a while after.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"For the last time boys, swing, kick, roll!" Splinter commanded, using a cane-like stick to adjust their posture as they trained. "You must learn quickly, the safety and return of your brother depends on it!"

The trio struggled to stay focused, their minds were constantly racing. Though they managed to relatively keep up in their training.

Unfortunately, relatively wasn't enough.

Splinter kept nitpicking at their form. He wanted it perfect, and he wanted it quick. There couldn't be any time wasted. "Straighten your posture, Orange! Be more flexible, Red!"
"Sorry, dad!" Mikey replied, quickly fixing his error.
"No apologies. Just do it." Splinter replied, frowning.

They went at it for the next four hours and twenty five minutes, a pattern repeating like clockwork as the minutes ticked on. By the time they were able to rest, it had already been near 1:00AM. They piled together, almost instantly falling asleep in their turtle pile of exhaustion.

Splinter sighed, watching them fall asleep and turning away. He made his way towards the lab, pushing open the metal door, after many minutes of fiddling with the manual mechanism. Usually it would be opened via Donnie's tech cuff.

Donnie's tech cuff wasn't here.

He stepped into the room, immediately being met with a sudden cold gust of wind. He shivered, looking around the dimly lit room. It was illuminated by violet purple LED lights on their medium setting. Splinter had some trouble seeing, with how dim it was, but managed to make his way towards the genius's desk.

He sat down in the chair, picking up a picture frame that was neatly placed on the desk by the lower left monitor. Inside was a picture of the brothers, him, and April. Mikey was happily sitting on Raph's shoulder, Leo was striking a dramatic pose (as per usual), April was standing beside Splinter with her arm resting on his head and holding up a peace sign with the other hand, and Donnie was at the front, since he was the one taking the picture. His robotic arm stretched across the bottom right of the image, starting from his battle shell. He stood, using two other robotic arms to pull his lips into a smile. His actual arms were crossed like that of a moody teenager as he side eyed Leo.

Splinter teared up, sliding his hand across the frame gently before hugging the frame and beginning to sob.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

597K 995 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
36.7K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
184K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"