|| FOREVER YOU || (TAE ×Y/N)

Da pjmtrulys26

"I ask... her or me?" The sweet voice turned numb and felt defeated, by the way, Y/N spoke the words. "Are w... Altro

PROLOGUE
US
FOUND
HER
YOU vs ME
WHAT?
WHO... YOU?
WE FELL
DISCUSS
PACK
LEAVE
BREAK
AFTER LEAVE
LISTEN
HEARING -1
TALK
FEEL
WIN
START

SEE

1.4K 56 48
Da pjmtrulys26

"We are going to have a baby bear in our house," she smiles, her edges curling up in pure happiness.

Happiness of being able to bring a new life to the world.

Happiness of seeing a tiny part of her and Taehyung together.

Happiness of seeing Taehyung as father and herself as mother.

She was on top of the world.

"Wh… what? Are you serious? I mean… are you talking seriously? It's not a prank… is it?" Taehyung stutters, pushing her a little back so he can face her. Her small eyes were ready to tear up in happiness as she nods to his questions.

"I am pregnant… I am," she mutters, her voice dipping low in surprise. She was about to cry and Taehyung understood it. Holding her neck he brings her to his chest.

"Rest, baby… you'll need to rest a lot. And take care of your health. I promise, I will always try to be the best dad to our child. And you won't always have to take care of our baby… I'll be there. With you, with them at every step. I don't even have words, Ele…. How happy you've made me with this news. Thank you, darling. Thank you," Taehyung whispers each word slowly, making sure she hears them and understands it. The more she acted like a child, the more worry it caused Taehyung.

"I know, baby. I love you," she confesses. She had her heart open and she was glad that it was Taehyung who was trying to read her, who was trying to take care and not complain.

4 weeks later.

"Hello," his stern voice echoes around the table, catching your lawyer's attention. He looks at Taehyung with squinted eyes as he tries to recognize him.

"Ahh, yes… come, come. Mr. Taehyung," Mr. Choi greets your soon to be ex-husband, Taehyung as he takes a seat while adjusting his coat.

"See, Mr. Choi… please let's get over this soon. I have a meeting at 10. Please," he requests your lawyer. Mr. Choi nods to his plea as he starts opening a file and placing it in front of Taehyung.

"These… this is what we demand, what she demands," he declares, his back taking a rest while he crosses his hands around his chest. He was a relaxed old man with everything under his control.

Seeing your lawyer getting comfortable in his seat, Taehyung shifts in his chair in confusion.

What did you even demand?

You never had anything to take back?

Then what were you demanding?

His cold veiny fingers take a hold of the file, dragging them towards him. Holding the papers in his hands, he carefully reads everything. The ten page long agreement goes through his lips as he reads them and reaches his small brain. He was confused, more than confusion he was mad.

You can never get all these…

He will never give you…

You don't even deserve what you were asking…

And even if you did… these things were his, why would he give you?

"Are we serious…" Taehyung's sarcasm goes in vain as your lawyer cuts him off.

"Mr. Taehyung, she never jokes. And I know that you know…" his serious tone floods Taehyung with fear.

For the first time, he was scared of you. He was scared that you would take what you want. And he wasn't ready… he doesn't want to give you.

"But, Mr Choi… it's wrong. How is this even possible? She is working, she has a stable job… her parents' house. Why would the court even accept her stupid alimony demand? They will reject… I am sure the court will reject it!" He exclaims with a chuckle, somewhere convincing himself. But Mr. Choi's straight face told something else. And Taehyung knew that the court might accept it due to the stated facts.

"You never know sir. She is just demanding what she thinks she deserves for wasting her almost 4 years of life," he taunts, he actually taunts him. And that leaves Taehyung dry up in anger and frustration.

How can anyone taunt him like that…

"Mr. Choi…" he warns your lawyer. Pulling the phone out of his pocket, he starts calling your number. He wanted to question you instead of arguing with your lawyer.

One unanswered call.

Two unanswered calls.

Three unanswered calls.

Now, Taehyung was sweating, his cold palms were filling with beads of sweat as he held the phone tightly to his ear.

Four unanswered calls.

Five unanswered calls.

Six unanswered calls.

"Answer the goddamn phone, Y/n," he whispers, his fingertips dialling your number again. Your lawyer sat across his chair peacefully. And when he found Taehyung too impatient, he spoke up.

"Sir, I remember she informed you that she won't answer your calls or texts. She'll meet you directly in court," he reminds Taehyung. 

"Ayee, you, shut up, okay!! She has to answer my call. What's all this nonsense, huh? You both think I'll agree to do whatever you ask… never in this life! That's all mine… how can I just give away everything to her that I've worked hard for," his screams meet a defeated voice by the end as his body loses in his seat.

He felt defeated.

And now he remembers why Eleanor mentioned to have friendship with you. You weren't leaving like that without alimony.

Author's pov:

"Now… we remember, " you muttered half heartedly.  You were near the phone, watching his phone calls. Your hands ached to answer and hear his voice but for now you knew what was important.

"I miss you," you whisper through tears, you were dying without him, for him. But you were trying to live without him, for yourself.

Hugging yourself, you dig your head between your knees as you try to distract yourself from everything. You stared blankly at the television which aired some old drama while your mom watched you breaking down again.

She saw you breaking down everyday, and getting up everyday. She knew it was hard for you and more than anything it was taking your piece of heart everyday. She knew you were losing your pureness and love, and she knew you needed to.

Probably, God has saved something really beautiful and best for you. And that's why you have to wait.

Hearing day

As you walk down the corridors of the court, your dad holds your palm tightly. He knew you wouldn't take a step if they weren't here. You would have just signed the papers and left him the day you left that house. But you were stronger, at least stronger than he can imagine.

How strange was it… how strange that you held your dad's arm on the wedding day and now he is holding you on your divorce hearing?

Getting inside you take a seat. And there he arrives without his girlfriend. And you didn't even expect. You know he will try to lay low and sound innocent in the courtroom. What you didn't expect was Taehyung's parents attending the hearing. They follow Taehyung and take a seat beside him. You peek at them through the corner of your eyes, and there you understand that they don't think it was Taehyung who ill treated you.

Good, it'll be nice to play now…

The arrival of pansa (judge) is announced followed by you all standing in his respect. He enters the room and his strong aura filling thr court room.

"Hearing may start," he declares as both of the lawyers proceed with their pointers. Taehyung's lawyer mentioned you so many time like you were his wife, making you sound like a criminal with each statement.

"Your honour, Mr. Kim Taehyung was supposed to treat his wife with dignity, respect and love like a husband should do. Instead, he treated her with disrespect and no love. She was just like a caretaker for him…" Mr. Choi gets cut by Taehyung's lawyer.

"Objection, my lord. It was Kim Y/n's own wish to treat her husband, Mr. Taehyung like that. She did everything to provide him with best care and love which I don't disagree but did Mr. Taehyung asked? No. It was her own will. And now its not an excuse to ask for alimony. She is well at her job and there's no reason for asking any kind of alimony from my client," he ended his statement and somewhere his comment made you chuckle in surprise.

"Your honour. She treated Mr. Taehyung with love on her will. But what did Mr. Taehyung do? He tortured her. He didn't spare a single second of his life to listen to her, to care for her. Even if he didn't love her, he was obliged to take care of her, his WIFE. Yet he didn't. She was managing the house and job together and he doesn't have any excuse to say he was busy with the office. While clearly the person he was busy with is his girlfriend, Eleanor," he halts, taking a breath.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
A lengthy chapter again, hence, I will take few days to update.

Till then, take care! And love, love 🍷✨️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

358K 15.6K 54
"...Did you ever love me?" He asked, tears brimming in his eyes that he stubbornly refused to cry out The other weakly look at him, a small smile on...
21.8K 865 12
Y/N - Finally I'm going to confess .... I don't know what will happen....I'm hella nervous . . . Namjoon - sorry but I don't love you . . Y/N - ( e...
317K 19K 38
[Book 2 of Overmorrow] 。・:*★:*:・。・:*★:*:・゚☆ We met again after all those years and just when I thought that we could be together again, my heart was...
24.7K 795 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...