[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction...

By DTaleD

[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction):[BL] [Written By]:[DTaleD] [Editing]: [Complete] [Updating]: [Complete] [Chapt... More

[Ch 1]+(Aubrey Academy)
[Ch 2]+(First Friend+Scent)
[Ch 3]+(Clinic+Fox Omega)
[Ch 4]+(Mecha)
[Ch 5]+(Rank)
[Ch 6]+(Beast Hunt+Duo)
[Ch 7]+(Egg+Region)
[Ch 8]+(Dream+Ice Mountain)
[Ch 9]+(Rare Plants+Spider Cave)
[Ch 10]+(Beast Hunt Over+Memory)
[Ch 11]+(Egg Hatching+Another Friend)
[Ch 12]+(Mythical Creatures Don't Exist+Potential Couple?)
[Ch 13]+(Battle Between Dog & Lion)
[Ch 14]+(Dog & Fox Conversation+Festival)
[Ch 15]+(Alchemy+Hot News)
[Ch 16]+(Second Year+Beast Encounter)
[Ch 17]+(Inside The Music Room+Clay?!)
[Ch 18]+(Child Clay+Transfer Student)
[Ch 19]+(Popularity+Hanging Out)
[Ch 20]+(All Red+Swimming Pool)
[Ch 21]+(Relaxing+Future Plans)
[Ch 22]+(First Kiss Stolen)
[Ch 23]+(Fainted From Heat)
[Ch 24]+(Clay's B-Day+Teacher Jordan)
[Ch 25]+(Graduation+Packing)
[Ch 26]+(Planet Montana)
[Ch 27]+(Forest Garden+Recommendation)
[Ch 28]+(Scared Of Himself+Media News)
[Ch 29]+(Gonjoo Pirates+Rumors)
[Ch 30]+(Leaving Planet Montana+Black Out)
[Ch 31]+(Not A Stone)
[Ch 32]+(Shopping District+Familiar Faces)
[Ch 33]+(Phone Numbers+Dinner)
[Ch 34]+(Isaac's Gift)
[Ch 35]+(Mission Distraction)
[Ch 36]+(Happy 19th Birthday!)
[Ch 37]+(Jealousy+More Lore)
[Ch 38]:(Vincent Calling Nile+Stuck Inside The House)
[Ch 39]+(Shocking News)
[Ch 40]+(Celestial University+Laverna Info)
[Ch 41]+(Mutated Beast Attack 1)
[Ch 42]+(Mutated Beast Attack 2)
[Ch 43]+(Interstellar Hospital)
[Ch 44]+(Hot Topic About Nile)
[Ch 45]+(Letters: Marriage Proposals+The Couple)
[Ch 46]+(Visiting The Varon Mansion+Hostil Siblings)
[Ch 47]+(Letter From The Orphanage+Resentment He See's)
[Ch 49]+(Father & Son Bonding+Feelings)
[Ch 50]+(Exorcism)
[Ch 51]+(Baby Gender Reveal Party+Texting)
[Ch 52]+(Texting 2+Conversation About Nile & Aaron)
[Ch 53]+(Theater Date)
[Ch 54]+(Giving Words In The Conversation+Dating A Stalker)
[Ch 55]+(Sickening +The Little Girl)
[Ch 56]+(Hybrid Of Three Species+Birth Of The Baby)
[Ch 57]+(Magic Control+Naming The Baby)
[Ch 58]+(Apology & Getting Scolded+Two Choices)
[Ch 59]+(Going Out+Baby Magnus)
[Ch 60]+(Encounter With An Acquaintance+Indian Food)
[A/N]:[The Abnormal Alpha]

[Ch 48]+(Thoughts About Bonding+Spying)

410 12 0
By DTaleD

[Varon Mansion]

"Your going to visit someone's funeral?", Hunter question Nile.

"Yes, I have to postpone the planning tomorrow and will do it the next day", Nile told Hunter about it.

"What about Clay and Riko? Your gonna take them to the funeral..... Hey you can introduce them to the people that you were closed with when you were younger", Hunter suggested and told him.

Riko and Clay were outside of the mansion and are in the garden of the Varon Mansion Ground.

"That sounds a good things, I will be visiting in just one day, I don't have enough time since I have school work and lessons to read", Nile agreed with Hunter's suggested.

Isaac entered the room.

"Hey Nile!", Isaac greeted Nile and they both had a boy hug and patted each others back and then let go of each other.

"Isaac it's been a while since I have seen you", Nile smiled and Isaac smiled back and went to Hunter side to kiss his fiancees cheek.

"Yeah they're were many physical exams and sparring, I'm a little tired with slight migraine", Isaac said and his body was moving a little stiff.

Hunter touch his stomach and caressing it and jolted and is a little in shocked.

Nile and Isaac were startled and asked if Hunter was alright.

"The baby move", Hunter said and had a delicate smile.

Isaac dog ears were up and wagging his tail as he asked Hunter if he can touch his stomach.

Which Hunter allowed Isaac to touch his stomach and so he gently touch Hunter's stomach.

Nile watched the scene and is jealous again because of how warm the scene was.

However has a son, Clay his only son right now.

He wanted to give affection to his son and wondered if he had bonded with his son or they're relationship is distancing.

'i don't want to be like my father', Nile had a memory of his father leaving them only him his Older Brother and Mother were the ones left before the tragedy happened.

Thinking about it, Nile was sad inside.

And seeing Isaac going to be a good father more then him one day.

Nile secretly clenched his fist.

With Clay and Riko.....

"Riko does this look good?", Clay asked Riko about the built he made in Minecraft.

Riko was beside Nile and glance at the screen to looks at the house that he had made.

[Pinterest]:[Minecraft]

"Looks great the house blends well with the surrounding", Riko compliment Clay's Minecraft built that made Clay smile by the praise Riko gave.

"Thanks", Clay smile widely as he liked being praised.

They chatted about the build and Riko suggested adding the surrounding some purple flowers, purple blocks, and crystals that were in the inventory.

With Nile.....

Nile saw Clay smile and is slightly bitter about it and didn't know what they were saying to each other.

'Maybe I should spend more with Clay', Nile thought after visiting the funeral.

There are many places that they could visit and Nile's mood lighten up and he needed to finish all his school work to spend more time with Clay.

Except for Riko, he will be staying with Emeric after visiting the funeral.

[Evangeline University]

[2 Days Later]+(Present Time)

With Emeric.....

Emeric shouldn't be doing this and it's so wrong.

But he has been spying on Aaron's every move from a distant, Emeric doesn't want to even go near Aaron.

'Strange? Aaron's scar disappeared?', Emeric thought and scanned Aaron's face and there was no scar anymore.

It's suspicious and he'll have to find the reason why Aaron made his scar disappear.

He doesn't like Aaron because of him being compulsive with his actions.

Emeric however couldn't spy Aaron all day long because he has class, he didn't want the teacher to scold him.

The teacher doesn't like his students late and would give them the "Don't do it again or else" glare from the teacher.

[After Class]+[School Restroom]

With Aaron.....

Touching his face and smiled as the scar was gone from his face.

The Lily Dove Flower was useful.

Aaron turn on the faucet and water came out that he washed his hands and face.

Afterwards he takes out his handkerchief and wipes his face and looks once again and admiring his appearance a little.

'Hmmm, I look better now', Aaron thought and hated the scar on his face.

That scar was a painful reminder of his mothers death but now is gone, he doesn't want to remember his mother at all.

Nor any remnants of his mother.

He hated his mother and sometimes he hate his father.

At least his father took care of him and didn't treated him badly unlike his mother when he was younger.

With Riko.....

Riko had collected some things he needed to exorcist the spirit attached to Nile.

He got all the items in Nile's spatial pocket.

How convenient it was to have the items.

Riko would have to probably exorcist the spirit once Nile has fallen asleep and prepare to remove the spirit.

And some precautions if the spirit would fight back and harm him or Nile mental and physical body.

'Better them sorry', Riko thought and will not let Nile suffer from this spirit again.

He hid the items from Nile and Clay they don't know about it.

With Nile and Clay.....

Clay didn't know where they were going and his father/Nile.

But Clay recognized the street and it was the Louisia. St where he had his 2 year old birthday.

The restaurant had less customers right now and Clay miss the restaurant where he had his first birthday.

Nile and Clay sat on same table and greeted by the same waiter who recognize them and greeted them with a smile.

"Sooo..... Dad why are we here?", Clay asked Nile why they are here in the restaurant and for what reason.

"Well..... I wanted to bond with you we haven't have a proper father and son bonding", Nile told Clay.

Clay was surprised and is eyes were wide open and had a big smile.

"Then what food should we order? Maybe after this we can go at the ice skating rink", Clay said in an ecstatic tone and suggested on going to the skating rink.

"Ice Skating? That would fun", Nile said with a smile.

'I'm not good at ice-skating', He thought, Nile doesn't know how to ice skate but he will try it anyway.

Clay first open the menu and then Nile open his own menu and they chatted while picking the drink and food they would like to eat.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 636 35
Nathan is a poor Alpha who grew up in the slums and was only allowed to attend the prestigious Rosemary Hall boarding school due to a stranger's kind...
196 32 23
Gil has moved to a new country to get away from his family. A quiet and submissive alpha, he was ostracized back home and wants to make a fresh start...
868K 34.6K 31
Robin Rose doesn't know a lot of stuff, despite being two months out from his high school graduation. However, there is one thing he is absolutely su...
142K 5.7K 14
The boy is completely shut down. A broken shell is what they turned him into, his human side nearly gone, the alpha in him tortured into full submiss...