๐ˆ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐‡๐ž ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ...

BแปŸi lvrr4u

๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ, ๐ˆ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดแด€ษช๊œฑษชแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด…สŸแด€ส ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›... Xem Thรชm

๐ˆ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐‡๐ž ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
1: the phone number
2: i like girls who don't like me
3: let's all mind our own business
4: you win
5: i quite like you maisie findlay
6: speaking of dogs...
7: you're my lucky charm maisie findlay!
8: y yo pensaba que yo era obvio
9: he's not giving up on you
10: you're so complicated. i like that
11: nice try champ
12: you look cute being jealous
14: my hero
15: nervous
16: i'll be your lucky charm
17: Lando doesn't give up easily
18: mess it up
19: feels like
20: soft launch

13: i like the jealous ones.

2.3K 85 100
BแปŸi lvrr4u

Maisie's POV:

Chi, Carlos and I were walking through the streets of Monaco. I was thirdwheeling as always but I was getting used to it.

"Vanilla ice cream is so basic." Chi criticized Carlos' ice cream.

"It's not, it's elegant." Carlos contradicted.

"It's basic." I agreed with Chi and Carlos glared at me.

"Rocky road is way too much for me." He pointed at Chi's ice cream.

"It's delicious. Try some." Chi put her ice cream cone near Carlos.

Carlos went in to try it and Chi pushed it into his face, his face getting covered with ice cream. Chi and I laughed as Carlos tried licking the ice cream off his face.

"You're so mean." He giggled as he wrapped his arms around Chi's waist.

"And you're so cute." She chuckled as she wiped ice cream off Carlos' nose with her thumb.

"Boo, I'm thirdwheeling." I spoke up and they laughed.

My phone rang and I looked at it. I saw an unknown number and furrowed my brows. I answered the phone and put it on my ear.

"Hello." I answered it.

"Is Maisie Findlay speaking?" There was a man's voice on the other side of the line.

"She is speaking." I replied.

"Ms. Findlay, so happy to have reached you. I'm from Fox Sports." He spoke and my heart skipped a beat.

"So happy you reached me. How can I help?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"Who is it?" Chi asked in a whisper and I smiled at her.

"Fox Sports." I replied covering the speaker and then put the phone back in my ear.

Carlos and her smiled excited, exchanging looks.

"We would like to have you covering the football match on June 6th in Japan." He spoke and I felt my heart race. "It'll be a full paid flight and accommodation."

"Yes, of course. Thank you so much for the opportunity." I spoke.

"Okay Ms. Findlay, I'll get in contact with you. We're so happy to have you in our team for the match."

"Thank you so much."

"Take care."

"You too." I spoke before hanging up. I looked up and saw Carlos and Chi looking at me expectant. "I'm working with Fox Sports, covering the whole football match." I spoke excited.

"Oh my God Mais." Chi squealed excited and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her, jumping slightly.

"Mais." Carlos called me and I looked at him. I titled my head when I saw his worried expression. "Isn't that the Vissel Koba versus Barcelona?" He asked and I furrowed my brows.

"Yeah, why?" I asked still note getting his point. He sighed.

"Mais, what team does Frenkie play for?" He asked and I raised my eyebrows, my face changing to one of realization.

"Fuck." I cursed and he nodded pursing his lips. "Fuck!" I exclaimed and Chi but her under lip slightly. "Fuckity fuck." I kept cursing.

[...]

"It's not fucking fair! This is literally the opportunity of my life and he has to be there to fucking ruin it. He keeps ruining my life even until now." I ranted as I put my earrings on. "You know what the worst part is? Kiara is going to be there. Fucking Kiara!"

"Mais." Chi spoke in a soft tone. "You can't let Frenkie ruin the opportunity of your life. He's an asshole, he doesn't deserve to keep controlling your life."

"I know Chi, but I haven't seen him since we broke up." I spoke and she pursed her lips. "Since he cheated on me with my friend." I whispered.

"We're getting wasted tonight, okay? Maybe that'll make you feel better." Chi spoke and I nodded.

"That will most definitely help." I agreed and she chuckled.

[...]

Lando's POV:

I was in my hotel room. I had ordered room service and was getting ready to watch TV. My phone dinged and I looked at it.

The Boys 🗣️⚠️‼️

Carlos
RED CODE
RED CODE
RED FREAKING CODE

Max
What's wrong mate?

Charles
Everything okay Carlos?

Me
Who died?

George
That's blue code Lando

Me
tHaT's bLuE cOdE LaNdo

Oscar
What happened?

Alex
???

Carlos
Long story short, Maisie has to cover a football match
A Barcelona one...

Max
Ain't no fucking way

Me
Shit

George
Oh gosh

Alex
Fuck

Charles
😰😰😰

Oscar
That's great
Good for her

Me
Oscar read the room

Oscar
What room?

George
MATE, Frenkie (Maisie's ex) plays for Barcelona

Max
He's a cheating piece of shit

Oscar
Oh
Well shit

Carlos
No cursing 🤫

Oscar
Literally everyone else cursed 😐

Me
Not you 😑
Where is she now?

Carlos
Chi and her went out to a bar downtown
A fancy one

Max
Why didn't you go with her?

Carlos
It's girl's night 🙄

Alex
Valid

Me
Was she okay?

Alex
Awww you worry about her

Me
Shut up Alex

George
Yeah shut up Alex

Alex
That's why you don't have girlfriends 🔥

Me
Can you not?

Alex
I can 🔥

Carlos
She was just freaked out
She hasn't seen him since the break up

Max
I just talked to Kelly
Kika is there too
They invited Kells but she said she was too tired to go out

Charles
They didn't invite us 💔

Alex
Fr 💔

Max
It's girl's night 🙄

Charles
I can be a girl

Carlos
Charles...

Charles
Changing my name to Charlotte 🔥
WAIT
NO

Max
💀

Me
MATE HAHFJAJSHAHAHAHA

Carlos
BAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Alex
You're so stupid 💀

I turned my phone off and grabbed a french fry, eating it as my head spiraled with thoughts. Maisie was going to see her ex again.

Her tall, blonde, soccer playing ex.

I stood up from the bed and grabbed my jacket before walking towards the door. I opened the door and saw Oscar, he was about to knock.

"We both thought the same thing, didn't we?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yep." I pursed my lips.

"Let's go, and take the french fries." Oscar pointed and I nodded.

I grabbed the french fries and closed the door behind me.

[...]

Maisie's POV:

"Tequila for the three of us. 0 calories and 100 fun." Kika handed Chi and I a glass and we grabbed it.

"Cheers." I raised my glass and we clinked lit glasses before taking a sip. I felt the liquor burning my throat. "This is good." I nodded approvingly.

"It's disgusting." Chi winced and Kika laughed.

"We need to prepare you some killer outfits for that match." Kika pointed at me and Chi nodded approvingly.

"I'm more worried about Kiara than about Frenkie." I spoke.

"Kiara? Your backstabbing bitch ex friend?" Kika asked and I nodded. "To hell with her." She too late sip of her tequila.

"I agree." I raised my eyebrows before taking a long sip.

"No way." Chi spoke looking somewhere and I furrowed my brows turning around.

I saw Lando and Oscar walking in. They were talking and laughing. Lando's eyes went to me, he raised his eyebrows slightly, surprised to see me. He smiled softly and I smiled back.

He tapped Oscar's shoulder and pointed at me. Oscar looked at me and waved. I waved back chuckling softly and they walked towards us.

"Those two are down bad for you." Kika chuckled taking a sip of her drink.

"Maisie Findlay." Lando spoke and I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. "What a coincidence seeing you here."

"Is that coincidence called "Carlos is a huge gossip"?" Chi asked raising her eyebrows and I chuckled.

"No." Lando extended the "o". "We just wanted a drink, right Oscar?"

"Yeah." Oscar shrugged playing along.

"So what are you girls drinking?" He asked.

"Tequila." Kika replied taking a long sip of her drink. Lando and Oscar stared at her.

"Uh...I want a pina colad..."

"We'll have one each." Lando cut Oscar off. "It's girls night we have to blend in."

"But I hate tequila." Oscar whispered.

"Shh." Lando hit his arm.

We laughed and I turned to look at the bartender.

"Two tequilas for the gentlemen please." I ordered and he nodded.

"Are you sure you want tequila Oscar?" Chi asked chuckling.

"Yeah, really sure." Oscar spoke sarcastic.

The bartender put the drinks on the bar and I handed one glass to Oscar and the other one to Lando.

"0 calories, 100 fun." I repeated Kika's phrase and she winked at me.

They both took a sip and immediately winced. Oscar coughed and almost gagged.

"So cute." I mumbled grabbing my glass and downing the whole glass.

"Holy shit." Oscar scrunched his brows.

Kika and Chi laughed.

"We can do that too, right Oscar?" Lando looked at me challenging. Oscar shook his head. "Oscar."

"I guess." He sighed defeated.

"You're going to get so drunk." Kika chuckled amused.

"Let them, I haven't seen drunk Oscar yet, he sounds intriguing." I spoke leaning my chin over my hand.

"He is." Oscar smiled. "Let's do this." He took a deep breath.

"One." Lando looked at Oscar.

"Two, three." Oscar counted quickly and they both downed their glasses.

They winced and coughed. Oscar gagged. Kika, Chi, and I clapped and laughed amused at the whole scene.

"See?" Lando spoke as he tried regaining his breath.

"You're such a man." I chuckled and he chuckled.

"I can show you how much of a man I am." He joked leaning in and I laughed putting my hand on his chest to push him back.

"Let's order another round!" Oscar exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Kika agreed.

We ordered another, and another, and another round of drinks. Suddenly, there was a huge crowd of people around us.

Oscar and I were standing on top of the bar. Everyone kept chanting Oscar's name.

"You ready?" I asked.

"I was born ready." He replied and I chuckled.

He leaned down and I poured liquor into his mouth from a vodka bottle a guy had given me.

"1! 2! 3!" The crowed started counting.

15 solid seconds for Oscar. Everyone clapped as I stopped pouring liquor in his mouth. He stumbled slightly and I held his arm pulling his towards me to avoid him from falling.

He wrapped his arm around my waist for support and looked down at me.

"Hey." He smiled softly, his usual sweet smile.

"Hey." I chuckled softly at our closeness. "You okay buddy?" I asked and he nodded.

"I am." His eyes wandered through all my features.

I heard laughing and turned around seeing Lando surrounded by a group of girls. Kika and Chi exchanged looks between me and him.

"Help me down." I immediately stepped back from Oscar.

"Go get your man girl." Kika extended her hand.

Her and Chi helped me down the bar. I walked towards the group of girls and sneaked up behind Lando.

"Hey." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey." He turned his face around to see me, leaving his ongoing conversation. "Maisie Findlay." He smiled immediately when he saw me.

He turned around and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Do you want a shot?" He asked.

"Wouldn't hurt." I shrugged and he chuckled.

"Give her a shot." Lando pointed at a brunette holding a bottle of vodka.

"There's not much left." The girl looked me up and down.

"I'm sure we can give my favorite girl something." His words were slurry as he reached to grab the bottle from the girl's hand, not for a single moment taking his arm off me.

The girl scoffed and I smiled victorious. He took a sip first and winced slightly.

"See? There's still some." He spoke and I chuckled.

He grabbed my face softly and tilted it back. Her poured liquor into my mouth and I swallowed it, feeling a burning feeling in my throat. I don't know if it was the alcohol but that was pretty fucking hot.

Lando looked at me with a smile and gave the bottle back to the gurl without looking away from me.

The girls whispered and mumbled before walking away, leaving just Lando and me.

"Jealous again?" He asked teasingly, a smirk on his face.

"We're not a couple." I tried playing it cool but he could read past my lies.

"I think it's pretty hot." He spoke and I chuckled. "I like the jealous ones." He added and I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face.

"You shouldn't." I whispered.

"I do. What are you gonna do about it?" His eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips.

I looked at his rosy lips. I've never wanted to kiss someone so much.

"Oscar! Oscar! Oscar!" We heard chanting and turned around.

Oscar was standing on the edge of the bar ready to do a backflip.

"Shit." Lando cursed.

We both walked towards him as quickly as we could.

"Oscar!" I yelled trying to stop him.

"Look what I can do!" He yelled and flipped off the bar.

Lando pulled my arm, pulling me away from the danger zone. Oscar surprisingly landed on his feet, two guys helping to hold him up.

Everyone cheered and clapped.

"I didn't think I was gonna land that." Oscar laughed excited.

"Oscar." I walked towards him. "Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"All good Mais." He smiled.

I hit the back of his head and his smiled faded.

"Ow!" He rubbed his head.

"Stupid." I told him and he grimaced.

"Do you want a shot?" He asked grabbing a bottle from the bar.

"Yeah." I crossed my arms and he chuckled giving me the bottle.

[...]

Lando and I were sitting outside the bar while everyone was still inside.

He was looking at his phone, I peaked at it trying to take a look. He pulled his phone back and smiled.

"Aren't you a toxic one?" He chuckled and I chuckled softly.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he pursed his lips.

I snatched the phone from his hands.

"Mais." He chuckled trying to grab it back.

I looked at it and saw a confirmation of tickets. I furrowed my brows as I read it.

"No." I looked at him and he scratched the back of his neck. "Lando." I chuckled softly.

"Don't say my name like that." He looked down smiling.

"You're not going to that match." I told him and he took a deep breath.

"It's a confirmation for about 5 tickets." He spoke and I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh my God." I chuckled shaking my head. "Aren't you a toxic one?" I joked and he chuckled nudging me slightly.

I nudged him back and he chuckled softly.

[...]

Song of the chapter ———->

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

501K 8.6K 62
Unknown
301K 6.4K 33
๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€...
180K 4.5K 31
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ซ๐™–, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™—๏ฟฝ...
61.1K 868 23
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐š ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...