20: soft launch

Maisie's POV:

I was walking through the tunnel as I watched the fish tanks. I saw a shark swim by and followed it with my eyes. I heard a camera click and turned around.

I saw Lando lower the camera with a smile as he looked at the picture of me he just took.

"This are perfect for my jpg account." He looked up at me.

"Do I look good?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You look beautiful." He replied and I chuckled softly looking down.

"You're gonna post me in your account?" I asked walking towards him with my hands on my back and he nodded.

"It's something called soft launching." He answered as I stopped in front of him.

"We're in the soft launch stage?" I asked leaning in and he smiled.

"You're meeting my parents." He whispered and our lips touched.

I put my hand on his face and he smiled in between the kiss.

"I left a lipstick mark." I chuckled rubbing the pink lipstick off his lip.

"Leave it. I think I look gangster with it." He joked and I laughed. "Take a picture." He handed me his camera.

I chuckled as I looked through the lens. He flexed his muscles as the noticeable lipstick mark sat on his rosy lips. This somehow made me fall even harder for him.

"You look 10/10." I spoke and he chuckled.

[...]

We were walking through the street holding hands and eating ice cream. I stopped when I saw a flower stand.

I started looking at the flowers.

"These are so pretty." I saw a bouquet of carnations.

"Can I get that bouquet?" Lando looked at the seller and he nodded.

"Of course." The man grabbed the bouquet. "30 euros." He told Lando and he took out his wallet.

He paid the flowers and the man handed him the bouquet. He handed me the bouquet and I smiled softly.

"Thank you." I grabbed it and smelled the flowers.

"I like seeing you happy." He smiled and I smiled leaning in to give him a short kiss.

We kept walking down the street and chatting. I laughed at his jokes and he listened to me talk attentively.

"I would love to go to every race. I would love to be with you." I spoke and he squeezed my hand softly.

"I would love that to. More than anything." He spoke and then made a thinking face.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"Nothing, just thinking." He replied and I chuckled softly.

I heard whispering and turned around seeing a group of girls with their phones out. They immediately looked away and tried playing dumb.

"I think they caught us." I spoke and Lando turned around. He chuckled looking back at me. "We're gonna be at every gossip page again." I pursed my lips on a smile.

"Nothing new for us." He spoke and I laughed.

[...]

"What's your mom's name? Are all your siblings there? Does my dress look good?" I asked nervously as we got off the car.

"Cisca. Yes. And you look absolutely beautiful." He replied chuckling at my nervous state. "They're going to like you, everyone likes you Mais." He spoke facing me.