healing || reddie one shots

By eddiekaskinnie

one shots of reddie to heal my reddie depression! this fandom is dead so if you're here, ily. More

thoughts
grounded
something we waited for
something we waited for (2)
happy birthday
promise
after work
i wish you were a girl
shut me down, not out

spin the bottle

101 1 1
By eddiekaskinnie

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Stacy suggested. And Eddie wanted to go home more than he already did. 

The losers had all gotten invited to this stupid end of summer party at this girl Stacy's house. Somehow they all collectively agreed to go. Eddie said it would be dumb, but of course no one listened to him. The closest he got to getting out of it was when he was on the phone with Stan getting ready, complaining about not wanting to go. Stan suggested that he should just not go, and that him and Bill would leave early to come hang out with Eddie. But Eddie refused because he didn't want to make anyone leave early, and he didn't want to be the only one who didn't go. Stan used to back him up on not going to parties, but ever since him and Bill made it official, he doesn't mind going anymore. 

Bill took Stans hand and led him to the couch away from the circle that was forming, they wouldn't be participating in spin the bottle. Eddie wanted to throw up. He didn't want this game to be played. For a specific reason. He got up and sat on the couch next to Stan and Bill. He didn't care if he was invading their space, he wasn't playing that stupid game. 

"N-not p-playing Eddie?" Bill questioned. 

"Do you even need to ask that?" Eddie replied with a scoff. 

Stan laughed a little, Bill put his hands up in surrender and laid back. 

Everyone in the circle started playing and- oh. There it was. The specific reason Eddie hadn't wanted the game to occur. Bev was spinning and it landed on Richie. Eddie didn't think he'd ever been more disgusted in his life. Until 15 seconds later, when he became way more disgusted. Richie spun and it landed on Connor Bowers. Eddie felt like he could pass out. Their lips touched for a little longer than they should have.

The game went on and Eddie had a blank stare for about a whole minute. 

"Eddie? Eddie?" He snapped back into reality and heard Stans voice saying his name. 

"Dude, you look pale. Are you alright? I know it's a stupid question, but have you had anything to drink?" Stan continued, he knew that Eddie must have been upset because he saw Richie kissing other people, Eddie had never admitted it, but Stan is very observant. He still would never accuse Eddie of it, so he didn't mention Richies name. 

He was about to ask Eddie if wanted water or something, but Eddie stood and ran up the stairs to find the first unoccupied room. He sat on the bed and just stared at the ground. He wanted to cry, but he didn't. He wanted to leave, but Richie was his ride. "Fuck, Richies my ride." He cursed under his breath into the empty room. 

Back downstairs, now that Eddie had gone, Stan could finally knock some sense into his best friend. He walked over to the circle and smacked Richie on the back of the head. 

"Ow?!" Richie exclaimed and looked behind him to see Stan giving a disapproving father look.

"What? What'd I do?" Richie asked, genuinely confused. He stood up and looked at Stan. 

"What the fuck are you doing? Kissing people- Connor of all people." 

"What?" He let out an annoyed sigh, "Its a game Stanley. What the fuck are you talking about? You jealous?" 

Stan rolled his eyes, "Somebody is jealous." 

"Who?" 

"Where's Eddie right now, Richie?" 

"Well he's on the couch next to Bill- oh. He's not on the couch next to Bill. Where'd he go? Is he okay? What does that have to do with anything?"  

"Richie. Eddie is jealous. He saw you kissing Connor and I think he almost threw up." 

"What? Seriously?" Richie looked surprised. He was surprised. 

"Yes, he ran upstairs. Now for the love of God, is this enough proof for you to balls up and tell him you like him?" 

Richie opened his mouth to speak, but shut it and started going up the stairs. Although he's had the biggest crush on Eddie since before he knew what being gay was, and he had been convinced that Eddie would never feel the same way, (and this should be enough information to make the boy pass out) all he cares about is the fact that he hurt Eddies feelings and he could be alone in a room crying. 

"Ah shit! Sorry-" Richie yelled when he opened a bedroom door to find two freshmen making out aggressively. What were they even doing there? Not the point. 

The next door he opened was a success. Eddie was sat with his knees pulled up on a large bed, playing on his phone. 

"Eds? Can I come in?" He asked softly, hovering by the door. When Eddie didn't answer, he walked in, gently shutting the door and walking over to sit next to him. 

"Eddie...I- I'm sorry-" Richie wasn't sure how to start this conversation. How could he apologize for kissing someone when he was single? He did feel bad, but he at least needed conformation that Eddie was actually upset about it. 

"Do you like me?" Eddie asked abruptly. Okay, maybe Eddie would make this easier than Richie had thought. 

"Eds, I-" 

"Seriously Richie, do you? Because I'm sick of this game. I'm sick of you flirting with me and not being able to tell if it's a joke or not. I'm sick of you making hints, but never making a move. It's been years, Richie. I cant keep ignoring the fact that I want you, and I have no idea if you're just a dick who thinks it's fun to fuck with me, or if you've just been too pussy to tell me the truth about how you feel. If you like me, why are you playing spin the bottle with me right there watching? If you don't like me, why do you treat me so differently than the other losers? Why do you call me 'Eddie my love' ? Why do you cuddle me when you think I've fallen asleep, why do you stare at me in class? Why do you kiss my cheek? Why, Richie? Is it real or not?" Eddie was speaking so fast that Richie had to take a moment to process everything he said. 

Richie wanted to run away from the confrontation, Eddie is all he'd ever wanted, but fuck he was terrified. Eddie just poured his heart out, and Richie needed to give him the response he deserved. Richie finally knew Eddie liked him back. "I cant keep ignoring the fact that I want you..." There was nothing stopping him. 

"Hey, hey slow down. Eddie I-" Richie said while rubbing his back. "I like you, a lot. Of course I do. Im so sorry, eds. It's all real, it's always been real. And I never ever would've done that if I knew you liked me back." 

Eddies heart fluttered, but it sunk just as quickly. He wasn't sure if he could believe it yet. 

"Have you had anything to drink?" He asked. 

Richie got the hint, "No, no I haven't had a single drop. I'm serious, I like you. I want you and only you. I wouldn't lie about something like that." He hesitantly grabbed Eddie hand, and god it fit perfectly. He was scared of rejection, but he felt Eddies fingers intertwine with his. He kept talking.

"I've always been serious, I never knew if you felt the same. Actually, I thought you definitely didn't feel the same. Bev said no matter how hard they tried, none of the losers could pry any information out of you, so I was too scared to make a move. I really didn't know you felt the same. But of course I was always flirting with you, that was just as far as I thought I could go. If I knew you felt the same Eddie, I would've made a move a long time ago. I wasn't trying to fuck with you." 

Eddie shifted to face Richie, hands still intertwined, "And you don't like Connor?" 

Richie chuckled a little, "No, no no no. I- that was gross. I didn't wanna seem weird for not playing, considering I'm single, but I was thinking about you eds. I only ever wanna kiss you, and I'm sorry you had to see that- I didn't think in a million years it would upset you." 

Eddie nodded slowly, "Promise? To all of this? You're telling the truth?" 

"I promise, Eddie my love. I've never been more sure about anything." Richie answered, putting a hand on Eddies cheek. It was so intimate, and nerve wracking, but both boys were relieved. 

They both leaned in close and shared their first kiss. Eddie felt like a million fireworks went off in his stomach and Richie felt like he could sob uncontrollably in Eddies arms because he never believed this would happen. Eddie moved closer to Richie, enjoying the feeling of Richies lips against his. Richie smiled against Eddies lips and moved one of his hands to hold his waist. 

After making out for only a few minutes, Eddie pulled away and rested his forehead against Richies. 

"For the record, I flirted with you back, so you should've known." He smirked a little. 

"For the record, you don't know how to flirt." Richie shot back with a smile. 

"I hate you." Eddie rolled his eyes. 

"I don't think you do." Richie kissed him again. 

After another few minutes of the two not being able to take their hands off of each other, Richie pulled away. 

"Wanna go home?" He asked and kisses Eddies cheek. 

Eddie nodded and stood up, grabbing Richies hand and leading him out the bedroom door. 

-

"Hey, l-look." Bill elbowed Stan and they watched as Richie and Eddie giggled while holding hands, then started to walk out of the house. They both shook their heads, laughing. 

Stan smiled proudly, "That dick better thank me later." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.3K 20
This is a series of Reddie oneshots i make up during the day. Started- 9/26/17
481K 11.9K 52
any kind of reddie oneshots (leave any requests in the comments)
2.6K 135 32
โš ๏ธ Warning I made this forever ago so let's not talk about my grammar and such have a nice day thoโš ๏ธ ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ก๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ ๏ฟฝ...