fame ~ jude bellingham

Por xginaxdx

a story between an actress and a footballer, trying to stay hidden from the media and their pressures, whilst... Más

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 17

4K 61 12
Por xginaxdx

January 12th, 2022
📍Dortmund, Germany🇩🇪

Georgina grabbed some clothes out her suitcase, Jude had left to the bathroom to allow her to get changed. She pulled on some plain, black leggings, a knitted jumper, and a chocolate brown, leather jacket, accessorised with a chunky cream scarf. It was still freezing in Germany and the girl wanted to make she was going to be warm enough, plus it was a cute fit.

Jude re-entered the room, now dressed himself; he was wearing blue jeans, a grey hoodie, a black Christian Dior jacket and a grey beanie.

"Disguise?" Georgina asked, pointing at the beanie.

"Don't take the mick," he said, grabbing her hand, "it worked last time..." she furrowed her brows together, giving him a questioning look, "...ok it worked for me then."

"Hahaa," she laughed, "c'mon let's go."

"Okayyy, finally," he sighed, acting like the girl had taken ages getting ready.

"Uh- don't pretend like you haven't been staring at yourself in the mirror for the past 20 minutes," she argued.

"Shhh," he replied, grabbing her shoulders, spinning her around, before guiding her out the door and down the stairs with his hand on her lower back.

"You two off now?" Denise asked from the kitchen.

"Yep," Jude replied quickly, he wanted to get out before Jobe had the chance to make some stupid remark about the pair.

Jude pulled open the door, allowing Georgina to step out first, before closing it behind him. He opened the car door for her and walked round to his side, jumping in.

They began driving to the markets but Georgina couldn't help but worry about things.

"What if people see us?" she asked.

"Then let them," he answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

"No, Jude..." she said, looking over to him, "seriously?"

"Don't worry about it," he said reassuringly, placing a hand on her leg that was bouncing up and down, "it'll probably be busy there anyway, people won't notice us."

"Ok," she responding, trusting what he said. She trusted him so much already, she wasn't sure why - it's not like they've known each other that long - but something about him seemed honest.

~

After a 15 minute drive they found somewhere to park, and began to venture through the streets of Dortmund. The cold hit them both instantly once they stepped out of the warmth of the heated car, and Georgina buried her face further into her scarf, and Jude pulled his beanie down his forehead more. He grabbed one of her hands, putting it in his pocket for extra warmth.

They walked round the markets, and then Jude stopped and gasped at something, pulling Georgina in the opposite direction.

"What?" she asked, slight concern in her voice.

"You gotta try these Gi," he said, leading them over to a pretzel stand. She just smiled up at him at both his use of her new nickname and his excitement over food.

"Pretzels?" she giggled, she'd had them before, they were ok but nothing special.

"Yeh but these are like, different pretzels," he replied.

"Different pretzels?" now she was beginning to think he was crazy.

"Have you ever had German pretzels?"

"No... I've had normal pretzels though," she answered.

"Yeh these are like just amazing," he explained, "just try them and then tell me what you think of them."

"Ok, ok," Georgina laughed at the boy's defensive nature.

He bought them two pretzels, after struggling to communicate with the person working at the stool due to the language barrier - Georgina obviously found this hilarious.

"It's not funny," he said, turning back to her.

"Just thought you would have been better at German by now," she mocked, still laughing.

"Shut up," he said trying not to laugh himself, "take that," he said, passing her one of the pretzels.

She took it from his hand, he was already munching through his. She took a bite, and looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Woahhh," she said, "that's kinda good."

"I know, I told you," he laughed at her reaction.

They continued walking through the streets, hand in hand, talking and laughing about the most random stuff, before getting interrupted but a small hand tapping Jude on the back.

"Jude! Jude! Jude!"

Both Jude and Georgina turned around to see and little boy with what they assumed were his Dad and older sister. The boy can't have been any older than 6, and he was clearly a Dortmund fan - Jude could see his yellow and black shirt peaking through his coat.

"Please can I have a picture?" the boy asked politely.

Georgina stepped to the side slowly, burying her face into her scarf even more, trying to keep hidden. The teenage sister was sending her daggers, the actress wasn't sure why - maybe just another crazy Jude fangirl?

Jude had a small, friendly conversation with the family, before returning back to Georgina and wrapping his arm over her shoulder.

"Disguise worked well then?" she said sarcastically.

"Yeh doesn't ever work well in Dortmund," he replied, matter-of-factly, "know me too well."

"You talk so much waffle mate, it's unbelievable," she laughed, playfully hitting his chest.

"Nah, I don't, I'm being serious," he shook his head, "and don't call me mate, it's weird."

"Mhm," she raised her eyebrows and looked at him with a big grin. She already loved winding him up, she could tell this was going to be her new favorite thing.

"Oh my god! Look!" Jude exclaimed.

"What? What now?" she asked, he kept changing their paths and pointing out new things, the girl was beginning to get annoyed with his inability to stay in one direction.

He ran off and grabbed a tshirt off the rack, turned it round and Georgina just stood there with an unamused expression. It was a shirt with her character 'Eleven' from 'Stranger Things'.

"It's you," Jude said whilst failing to contain his laughter.

She just sighed and shook her head at him, "your such an idiot," she pulled the shirt from his hand and put it back on the rack. She grabbed his hand pulling him away from the stand.

She side eyed him in fits of laughter, "jesus christ, it's not that funny," she said.

"C'mon it's a little funny," he said, lifting his shoulders.

"Maybe a little," she couldn't hide her smile anymore. She still didn't find it that funny, but seeing him laugh made her smile.

"Hahaa, I fucking knew it," he laughed, once again slinging his arm around her shoulder. "Wanna go back now?" he asked. It was beginning to get dark, and the couple were getting colder by the second.

"Yes, it's freezing," Georgina replied.

"C'mon then," Jude said, walking them back to the car.

They hopped in and Jude instantly turned the heating up to full, rubbing his hands together for warmth.

~

@georginamay

••••

liked by @judebellingham and 4,826,029 others
@georginamay: ❄️

^@noahschnapp: 😏😏

^@user1: ain't no way ur in dortmund rn

^@user2: ik someone else that lives in dortmund
^^@user3: JUDE

^@user9: jude liked this wayyyy too quick

^@user4: if they aren't together then we're gonna have an issue
^^user6: watch them be playing us 😭

^user5: DORTMUND

^@user7: the fact u guys even think they are together is laughable
^^@user8: let us be delusional

~

@judebellingham

liked by @georginamay and 328,015 others
@judebellingham: 🥶

^@user1: fuck off if they're together
^^@user2: there's no way

^@user3: we see who's liking this 👀

^@user4: wonder who took the photo

~

"amigas 💖😻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💟"

alicia💕
how's it going in dortmund gi? 😏

gina💕
goooood

lucy💕
anything happened?

gina💕
wdym?

lucy💕
anything exciting?

gina💕
i mean not really
we're coming back from the markets now
alicia u would love them sm
they were so pretty

alicia💕
we talking about markets or jude?

gina💕
definitely the markets
but jude was a bonus

lucy💕
u in love yet??

gina💕
...

lucy💕
WHAT?!

gina💕
im kidding
not yet anyway

alicia💕
awwww
u love him 🥰🥰🥰

gina💕
stfu
anyways igtg

lucy💕
where u going now?

gina💕
jude's house
then we're going out for dinner

alicia💕
istg if that bitch doesn't kiss u
i'll be having words

gina💕
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

lucy💕
tell jude we say hi

gina💕
he said hi back

alicia💕
what a cutie pie

gina💕
😒😒

~~~
AN: take a shot everytime i say pretzels 😭
also pls bare with me cus i've got mocks for my exams coming up so the updates are going to be all over the place

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.9K 1K 16
follow the romantic story of kiana and jude when they meet for the first time on new years eve
16.7K 179 36
Through trauma and difficulties, Davina Vàsquez finds her way into Madrid, working as a physiotherapist, where she meets an old friend who goes by th...
77K 1.4K 24
[DISCONTINUED!!!!] ・❥・ after studying abroad and finding a job as a content creator for fc barcelona, it's time for a visit. ・❥・ cleo mount goe...
109K 1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...