Enemies || Ryeji

By Hwanggsz

Shin Ryujin, the biggest troublemaker in the school. Hwang Yeji, a girl who likes to mess with Ryujin. They a... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight

Twenty four

566 25 4
By Hwanggsz

"Hello shin. I heard what happened between you and karina, the fight." Hyunjin said as he opened his fridge and scanned for something good to eat.

Ryujin hummed as she stood next to him.

"Karina's a crazy bitch. I only have eyes for your sister, don't you worry." ryujin said.

"I know I don't do anything if anyone hurts her, but if you break her heart, I'll make sure you say sorry a thousand times." Hyunjin said as he got out a fizzy drink can.

"I don't have to worry then. Cause I won't break her heart, wouldn't even think about it." Ryujin said.

Hyunjin smiled softly at her "I can tell you really love her. I don't have to worry either." He said, patting her shoulder before leaving.

Ryujin then searched for the chocolates that yeji told her to get so they can watch a movie and snack on a box of chocolates.

Yeji was in her room, flicking through netflix on her television. Her door was open, suddenly hyunjin stood in the door way with a smirk, loudly sipping on his drink.

"What?" Yeji hissed, not looking away from the tv.

"Nothing. Just checking on ya. Also, I don't want to hear funny noises tonight. My bedroom is right next to yours and I would be able to hear it clearly." Hyunjin said.

He started laughing when he saw how red yeji's face went.

"Shut up, hyunjin. You can't say much, I always hear you fucking girls and it never stops. Fuck off."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes "whatever. By the way, I can tell ryujin really loves you. The way she looks at you, the way she talks to you, the way she protects you, the way she talks about you. She really does love you. You found yourself someone good." hyunjin said before he left, shutting himself in his room.

Yeji then started smiling to herself and squealing inside.

It was already 9:30 pm and they finished their second movie.

They were talking about how good it was.

"I should go before my step mother starts calling me. I just know that when I step inside I'll immediately get shouted at." Ryujin said as she stood up. Suddenly yeji grabbed her arm.

"Please stay." Yeji begged in a whiny voice.

"I can't yeji, I'm sorry. If I could I would though." Ryujin said.

"Whyyyy? I can't live without you for a second. Pleaseeee." She asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeji—"

"Please ryujin." yeji asked, tugging on her sleeve "I don't want you to leave meeee."

"Yeji your making this so hard. How do I say no to you?"

"You can't." Yeji smirked "that's the point."

Ryujin stared at her for a while before she grabbed her phone and dialled someone's number, putting the phone to her ear.

"Hey dad." Ryujin said with a smile.

"You okay, ryu?"

"Yes. I was wondering, can I sleep round a friends tonight? I can take her to school in the morning and then come straight home." ryujin asked, politely.

It was quiet on the other end like he was thinking.

"I... guess so. I know your grounded but, I'll let you just this once. Come straight home tomorrow okay?"

"Yes, thanks dad."

"Your welcome. Bye."

"Bye."

Ryujin hung up and smiled "I'll stay with you."

"Yayyy." Yeji cheered, making ryujin giggle.

Ryujin sat back in the bed next to yeji, putting her arm round her while yeji lays her head on her shoulder.

"I'm glad I have you by my side. I never knew being enemies would turn into this. But I'm glad. I can't wait for a whole future with you." Yeji said.

Ryujin smiled, laying her head on her girlfriends head.

"Mmm. Same. Love you, yeddeong."

"Yeddeong?"

"Mm. It's your new nickname." ryujin said "only I can call you it."

"Cute. Ryuddaeng."

Ryujin smiled, kissing yeji's cheek.

And with that, they just chilled out.

"Yeddeong, wake up. Your going to be late for school." Ryujin said, shaking yeji awake.

She just groaned and turned onto her other side so her back was facing ryujin "five more minutes."

Ryujin sighed "I told you we shouldn't of stayed up till 3 in the morning laughing at random things on your phone."

"It was fun, okay? Now let me sleep." Yeji said.

"Cmon babyyy. I would hate for you to be late." Ryujin said.

"I'm too tired. I don't wanna go to school. Can I stay off with you? It's so boringgg without you in school." yeji said.

"Yeji you can't stay off because of that—"

"Pleaseeee. I've never been off, one day won't hurt." yeji asked.

"I don't want your attendance to drop. You sure you wanna stay off?"

"Mhm." yeji nodded.

How could ryujin say no to the most beautiful, jaw dropping, gorgeous, caring, lovely, kind, hottest, girl that was staring straight through her soul.

"Fine. Only once."

Yeji smiled and nodded, leaning closer so she could kiss her on the lips.

"Love you, ryuddaeng."

"Love you way more, yeddeong."

"And with that. BANG. Punched him straight round the fuckin face." Someone said. Hyunjin walked into his form room, seeing some random dude sitting with them at their table. He sped walked over, sitting down as him and his friends say hi and fist bump.

"Who's this?" Hyunjin asked.

"New kid." Chan answered.

"Hi." Hyunjin smiled.

"Bonjour." the new person said back, returning a small smile "I'm hongjoong. Pleasure to meet you."

"Pleasure to meet you too. I'm hyunjin."

"Great." The boy named 'hongjoong' smiled, sweetly.

Soon enough the teacher walked in and everyone went silent. He did attendance and started talking about the school rules and how people have been misbehaving badly. Literally no one was listening to him.

Soon enough the bell rang for lesson as everyone stood up, grabbing their bags and leaving to their first lesson.

"Do you know where your going?" Hyunjin asked.

"Nope. Don't know a single bit of this school." Hongjoong answered.

"What lesson you got?" Hyun asked. Hongjoong hummed, looking at his schedule that he was given.

"Uhhh... history in room 28."

"Oh. That's with me." Hyunjin smiled widely.

"Sweet." Hongjoong said, fist bumping him.

They walked side by side down the hall.

"Hey, uh." Hyunjin stopped, grabbing hongjoong's arm harshly which also made him stop and turn to hyunjin.

"Sup?"

Hyunjin got out money. Hongjoong's eyes lit up.

"What do you want me to do?" Hongjoong immediately asked.

"I got a sister—"

"If your gonna ask me to date her or sum, I can't take that. I already got my eyes on that long haired girl with black hair. The hottie that was sitting at the back on the other side of the classroom—"

"No, don't worry hongjoong, I'm not going to ask you to date her. She's dating someone. She's dating a girl, ryujin, shin ryujin. They go to this school as well—"

"SHIN RYUJIN? FUCK OFF, SHES IN THIS SCHOOL?" Hongjoong asked.

Hyunjin arched a brow confused and slowly nodded "yup.."

"Damn. Wonder if she'll recognise me."

"You know her?"

"Wasnt it obvious?" Hongjoong asked.

"How?"

"Childhood friends. She went to my school when we were very young. Friends in nursery, best friends in grade one and two—"

"What happened?" Hyunjin asked.

"I had a massive crush on her and confessed. She told me she liked someone else, I accepted it though of course I was upset. We stayed friends but things were weird and awkward. Over some time we just drifted apart slowly. I miss our times together so so much. But whatever." Hongjoong answered.

"Cool." Hyunjin nodded "anyway, back to the task. My sister, yeji, is dating ryujin. They go to this school as well, they just aren't in today. I want you to—"

"I ain't breaking their relationship apart if that's what your asking." Hongjoong said, putting his hands up and backing up a little.

"What? No, I wasn't gonna say that."

"Oh, okay." Hongjoong said, putting his hands down.

"I want you to help them stay in a relationship. I'm scared they will drift apart, cause that's what every couple in high school seem to do. Break up after a month of dating." Hyunjin said.

"Okay, gladly, but how do I do that?" Hongjoong asked.

"Anything to keep them together, okay? Don't care what you do, just anything to make sure they don't drift apart. Please." Hyunjin said, holding the money out.

"Fuck yeah." Hongjoong said, taking the money "don't worry. You can count on me."

"Great." Hyunjin smiled as they continued walking down the hall side by side.

"So, uh, why aren't they in?" Joong asked.

"My sister, yeji, only stayed off cause Ryujin was off. And ryujin got suspended—"

"WHAT? Why?" Hongjoong asked.

"She beat up a bitch called karina cause she hurt yeji."

"Oh, that's definitely ryujin."

Ryujin and yeji were sat in yeji's room. Chatting, laughing, scrolling through their phones while munching on massive tubs of ice cream.

Suddenly ryujin was getting a call from someone. Her smile faded. Yeji noticed. Ryujin stood up, accepting the call and putting the phone against her ear.

"What now?" She asked.

"Where the fuck are you?"

"At my girlfriends. I already told dad and he said yeah."

"Yeah, I know. But you were supposed to come home after taking her to school. Where the fuck are you? School started half an hour ago."

Ryujin rolled her eyes "she didn't go in so I'm staying off with her."

"Do you love her?"

"Wh-what?"

"Do you really love her?"

"What? Of course I do.. wh- why the fuck would you ask something like that?"

"I want you to date a nice rich man. Not a girl." Her step mother said. Ryujin clenched her phone tightly.

"What the fuck is your problem? Y'know what, I'm done with you. I ain't breaking up with her. I'll return home and pack my things. I'm not dealing with your shit anymore."

"You'll regret it."

"I won't. I fucking love her and I won't let you ruin my life and control me."

"Cmon Ryujin. You should be ashamed, your so embarrassing."

"Fuck you." Ryujin said before she quickly ended the call. The anger she had inside her was unbearable. She wanted to rip her face apart and punch her repeatedly.

"Ry-ryujin what happened?" Yeji asked, worriedly.

Ryujin turned to her, she walked over and sat back next to her, hugging her tightly.

Yeji hugged back "babe, what's wrong?"

"It was my step mother." Ryu sighed "she wants me to break up with you. I won't, promise. I love you too much I cant lose you."

"It's okay ryujin." Yeji said. Ryujin just clutched onto her tightly.

"It's not okay. Cause my biggest fear is you leave me. I can't lose you, please don't leave me, yeddeong. I love you. Please don't let anyone or anything get in the way of us." Ryujin said, her voice cracking a little.

"I won't, ryuddaeng. I can't lose you either, that's my biggest fear too. I love you."

"Can I live with you for a while? I can't stay in that shit hole."

"Of course. My parents love you so they wouldn't mind."

"Thanks."

"Anything for you, babe."

Sorry it's short I feel sick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 396 11
"Ryeji" one of the strongest ships in itzy. What will happen when Yeji finds out Ryujin is part of the dark side of kpop? Will she join or kicked her...
5.4K 167 12
// RYUJIN X YEJI // DISCONTINUED Ryujin was a hopeless romantic and Yeji had never believed in love and was known as a heartbreaker. Will Ryujin hope...
42.4K 2.3K 35
Yeji is a classically trained violinist from a rich, elite family. Ryujin is a prodigious cellist from a humble background. What will happen when two...
187K 9.6K 46
Part 2 of Icy Like Diamonds A lot has changed since Ryujin and Yeji agreed to becoming friends. Will their relationship also suffer changes?