The true Heir | Wmmap | Fanfi...

By Hazy_letters

A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her... More

|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
Announcement
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|

|30|

1.2K 50 2
By Hazy_letters

Hope you all like the chapter !

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Third person PoV

Athanasia sat on her bed , all alone in her room , waiting for lily . Lily had just left to bring Athy some food .

Athanasia let out a long sigh , as she remembered that she still hadn't met with her elder sister . It was just that their palaces were far apart , and whenever she went to visit Aina would be busy with work .

She still wanted answers as to how Aina knew her actual name , the name she had in her past life . Was Aina a reincarnator like her ? She pondered upon those thoughts as she looked out of the window , facing the beautiful garden below , it was filled with roses , and a few other flowers , the garden was well maintained and groomed .

Her eyes fell on a peculiar animal  with black fur , she immediately recognised it , and made haste .

She quickly left her palace and entered her garden , spotting the animal quickly .

"Blackie !" She called out with enthusiasm , as she stared at him with affection . She bent down , and opened her arms for him to jump in .

He took the invitation and immediately jumped in her arms , fondly snuggling closer to her . She cooed at him , as she petted his fur  , stroking her hands through it .

She completely ignored what Lucas had told her , and continued to play with him .

'It isn't like anything bad will happen ' She thought to herself , as she played with the small creature .

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Lucas sighed as he looked out of the tower .

He had nothing to do , he thought it might be a good idea to visit the world tree soon , but put that thought aside . There was this feeling that he couldn't just shake off , like something bad was going to happen soon  .

The sunlight cast a beautiful glow on the side of his face , rays of sunlight passed through his long hair , as he looked outside of the tower .

(Please tell me I'm not the only one imagining him as rapunzel , whenever I write tower I think of her , and he has  long hair . He's basically rapunzel .)

He was bored out of his mind , and couldn't think about doing anything at that moment , so he decided to annoy someone , After all what could be more fun then that ?

Lucas was wandering about in the palace , as he wanted to visit the red headed Princess.
More like he wanted to visit her so he could annoy her , but she didn't need to know that .

If someone had asked him how many times he had thought of her , his answer would be one . As she had never left his mind .  It wasn't like he wanted to think of her , it was that there was something intriguing about her .

When he had first met her , when she was just a teen , he could sense that there was something off about her , but he couldn't quite put his finger on it . Her soul was different then most souls , he knew she was hiding something big and he would find out what it was .

He had finally reached Aina's study . He thought about knocking, but entered without knocking anyways .

His eyes raked the whole room , which was filled with books , when his eyes finally stopped on her .

Her red hair was up in a loose bun , with a few strands falling on her face , but she didn't notice as she was deeply engrossed in her work . She was wearing glasses , but they sat on top of her nose  , she scrunched her nose at the documents in her hands .

Lucas fake coughed , getting tired of just standing there and not getting noticed by her . She immediately looked up when she heard him cough , her eyes widened in surprise seeing him in front of her .

"What are you doing here ?" She asked in surprise at his sudden visit .

"Nothing" He answered as he grinned widely , seeing her getting worked up .

"Fucking brat " She muttered under breath , already getting annoyed by his presence , he just had a way of getting on her nerves .

"I'm older than you " he reminded her , but she didn't care .

"Yet you still have the brain of a two year old " She replied , as she glared at him , but he didn't budge and glared right back at her , she grew more annoyed with each passing second , but neither of them gave up .

"What do you want ?" She asked , as she decided it would be better rather than to keep fighting with him .

Before he could answer , a knock resonated through the room , Aina looked up towards the door , and told the person to come in .

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Don't forget to Vote and Comment !
Hope you all liked the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 2.5K 15
After Han jun-seo woke up as Ethan De alger Obelia that is 'Athanasia De Alger Obelia' older brother and Claude De Alger Obelia's first son. That's r...
147K 2.8K 49
[ COMPLETED ] collection of oneshots/short stories ( a few chapters )/ headcanons! may include lucas x athanasia/ felix x lilian fluff - spoiler fre...
183K 5.2K 40
Asteria de Alger Obelia is the older sister of Athanasia de Alger Obelia, and the first born child and daughter of Claude de Alger Obelia. Asteria i...
6.6K 209 14
This is a fanfic!! I do not own wmmap!! In this story Claude has 3 sons already and then has twin girls with Diana. Both girls are reincarnated and r...