Miraculous 1: Welcome to Pari...

By izumibakugou352

she's a popstar and Youtuber Queen And a Tiktoker And Dancer And she go to School Collège Françoise Dupont A... More

Oc's
Oc 2
Oc 3
oc 4
💎Stone heart Part two 💎
☔Stormy Weather☔
💦The Bubbler💦
☠️The Pharaoh☠️

💎Orgins Part one 💎

623 18 5
By izumibakugou352

A creature known as a kwami was talking about a legend, " Many centruries ago, magic jewles bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were...the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than others; the earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation, and the ring of the black cat, which grants the power of destruction. According to legend,  whoever controls both these jewels at the same time will achieve absolute power."

A man in the darkness closes a brooch that contains a picture of a blond woman, " I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous!"

The purple butterfly- like kwami protests, "But nobody knows where these Miraculous are!"

"I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous..." the man storkes the brooch delicately, "Remind me of its power again." 

"The moth brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that your person your devoted follower!"

"And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating  supervilains?"

"But master, the Miraculous aren't ment to be used for purposes!" Nooroo protests again.

"I must have this aboslute power!" the man declears, raising his voice as he stomps his foot, butterflies flying everywhere, "Your Miraculous is in my control!" he clenches his fist and points at him, "I am your master now, and youmust obey me"

Nooroo bows his head sadly, "Yes master."

The man puts the brooch on, "Nooroo, dark wings! rise!" butterflies surround his body as Nooroo flies into the brooch, "From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawkmoth!" he laughs evilly.

...

Another kwami, a green one that looked like a turtle, woke up and sensed that smething was wrong.He flew out of the gramphone he was residing in and flew over to Master Fu, "Master, Master!" he whispered, gaining the customer's attenion as the green kwami quickly flew out of sight.

"Master, Master..." Wang Fu pretends to chant, "Chanting, it's all part of the treatment. Master, Master..." he starts to push the customer out the door, "Thank you for coming see you next week!" he quickly shuts the door. 

"Master, the moth Miraculous , I felt it's aura." Wayzz informed him.

"I thought it had been lost forever!" Wang Fu thinks to himself.

"But Master, it's a negavite aura.  I fear it may have gotten into the hands of a dark power!"

"We must find Nooroo and his Miraculous. If it has gotten into the wrong hands, there is no telling what evil will come upon the world!" Wang Fu reveals the Turtle Miraculous on his wrist, "Time to transform!" Wayzz..."He suddenly doubles over in pain.

"Master be reasonable. Your are-"

"Still young! I'm only 186." Wang Fu explains, "But your right, Wayzz. I can no longer do it alone. We'll need some help." He turns to the gramophone he pushes the eyes on the dragon, set of buttons shown as he presses the 2nd, 7th, and 4th buttons. The gramophone spins and opens, a secret compartment being revealed that also opens to reveal the Miracle Box.

...

Emile steps out of the limo like a queen she was in, immediately being bombarded  by fans the, news reportes fans over the globe and more reportes.

"Miss Bourgeois! Miss Bourgeois!"

"Marry me Emilie!"

"I'm your biggest fan!"

"Are you really Chloe's sister?"

Emile looks a bit overwhelmed before smiling softly as she spots her sister, rushes down the staris.

"Excuse me. Emi needs to getting to class. Now, shoo!" Chloe gbs her sister's hand and guides her up the stairs.

"Thanks chlo. I was feeling overwhelmed there." Emilie smiles.

"No problem, Emi! You're my sister! I'll always look after you. Sabrina and I convinced our teacher, Miss Bustier, to have assigned seats this year. I made sure  that curtain people were moved to sit next to each other. So, you and I will be sitting next to each other and in front of us will be James, our class representative, and my childhood friend, Adrien! I can't wait for you to meet each other! Especially since you told me that his mother was your inspiration, "Miss Bustier!"

The red-haired women looks up at Chloe in surprise, "Hello Chloe. is this one of the new students?"

"Mhm! This is my half-sister, Emilie!"

The students already in the classroom, James, Paris, Alya, Sabrina, Rose, Kim, Max, and Mylene perks when they hear the name.

"This is your sister Chloe?"  Rose asks excitedly.

Chloe Nods, Emilie, this is Rose. She's the sweetest girls you'll ever meet."

Rose gasp in awe, "Aw, thank you, Chloe!" the blond gives Emilie a big hug, the carmel colored hair girl hugging her back.

"This is Max,Kim, and Mylene, a fast athlete, a video game and computer champion, an aspiring actress like you. Chloe points the three out.

"You already know Sabrina. This is Nino, an awesome dj with good taste in music." Chloe gestures to the two, who were sitting next to each other. She then gesture to Alya, "This one of the new students here. She's from Martinique...Did I get that right?" the blond ask.

"Yeah" Alya nods.

"Okay, good! And this is Jameschou!"

James sighs as he looks at the girl with amusment,"I told you not to call me that, chlobear."

Paris gags and so did Nino, "Okay youguys fake dated we get it"

"yeah you don't have to show-off"

Emilie mind: Paris?!?!?!

"Really? you two fake dated?" emilie wonders.

I'll tell you one day. James told her.

Chloe leads Emilie into sitting down, "Anyways, we are missing a few people, but they wil be here soon. There's Nathanile and Paris, a red head artist, and Paris she's a fighter but she really kind, Juleka is Rose best friend and a shy and reserved goth girl, Alix is a tomboy skater, Ivan is a gentle, and-"

"Waaaah!" a bluenette suddenly stumbles into the classroom, playing it off while holding  a box in her hands.

"That's Marinette." the blond continues.

Emilie looks up, "this the girl you told me about?"

"Mhm" Chloe sits down next to her, " I just hope she doesn't treat you terrible because you're my sister."

"Why are you two at each other throats anyways" Emilie asks quietly as she watches Marinette glances at her with curiosity before sitting down next to Alya.

"We...weren't always at odds Chloe frowns.

The teacher writes her name on the board, "For those of you don't yet know me, I'm Miss bustier. I'll be your teacher this year."

Chloe was staring sadly at the empty place next to James, "Ugh he should have been here by now."

...

The bell for the class rang, the students gathering up their things.

"Those of you who have P.E., Mr.D'Argencorut is excpeting you at the stadium." Miss Bustier advise, The rest of you can head over to to the library."

"Kim!" a masculine voice was heard shouting.

"Ivan, what's going on?" the teacher ask.

"It's kim!, I'm so gonna get-"

"Ivan, go to the principal office." Miss bustier adives.

Ivan growled as he crumpled up the paper that was in his hand before slingling his backpack over his shoulder and walking out of the room angrily as giggles and snickeres were heard.

...

A loud noise is heard the students are thrown to the floor, school kids running in terror and screaming.

"What was that?!" Emilie ask as she and Chloe and Paris looks the security feed to see a stone monster of some kind. Suddenly, the monster picks up a car and throws it at the security camera, breaking it and showing a rainbow error screen.

"Kim!"

The sisters and the bestfriend wince as they hold each other.

"It's after kim. where is he?" Emilie ask.

"He went to P.E. with a few others."Chloe explains.

Paris nodded.

"Well, come on! let's go!" Emilie grabs her sister's hand and her bestfriend's hand the three run off.

...

Inside of the Agreste mansion, a woman was pacing around and teaching a handsome blond boy," who was the first president of the 5th french republic?"

The blond answer boredly with a pen with between his fingers,

"Everyone thinks it was Gaulle, but it was actually Rene Coty before the first elections."

"Excellent, Adrien."

"Give me a minute, would you Nathalie?" Adrien's father, Gabriel Agreste, walks in.

"Yes sir" Nathalie steps away.

"Your not going to school. I already told you."

Adrien looks over at Nathalie before looking back at his dad and standing up, "But Father-"

"Everything you need is right where I can keep and I on you. I will not haveyou in that dangerous world."

"It's not dangerous, Father. I'm always stuck here all by myself. Why can't I go out and make friends just ike everybody else?"

"Because your not like everyone else! You are my son! Continue."

Gabriel states in a firm tone before leaving.

"We can leave it for today if you have- Nathlie gets cut off when Adrien runs off, rushing past the portrait of himself, his father, and his mother.

...

Adrien lies face down on his bed, but gets up and goes outside when he hears thumping.

The stone monster, stoneheart, was heading towards the police, who had set up a barricade.

"Ready Fire!" Roger commands as the police fire at the stone being, who grows bigger from the hit.

"KIM!" Stomeheart picks up a police car at the officers run away and throws it in the direction of Roger.

Adrien quickly runs inside and turn his TV.

"I'm asking all Parisians to stay home until this situation is under control." Andre Bourgeois, announce to the news.

"Mr.Bourgeois!, Mr.Bourgeois!".

"As incredible as it seems, it's been confirmed that Paris is indeed being attacked by a supervillain. The police have been struggling to keep this sitaution under control. Nadja, the news woman, reports.

"Be confiedent, the strong arm of the law will come crashing down on- "Roger cuts off as he lifts his injured arm in the air. He carefully lowers the pain, "I mean the other arm."

...

"Guys!" Emilie rushes into the Parc de Princes with Chloe and Paris.

"Oh, hi, Emilie!" Rose waved as she stretches.

"What's going on?" James asks as he stands up.

"Kim there's a stone monster that's coming after you." Emile explain.

Suddenly, stone heart appears, KIMMM!!" So, who's the wuss now?"

Kim looks up,  his widening, "Ivan?!?"

"Everyone, spread out!" James commands as he grabs kim's shoulder, follow me. we need to get out of here." he and kim run off, everyone doing the same as Emilie stared at in awe.

"That's Ivan?" Emilie looks shocked.

"Watch out!" a black-cladded figure tackles the carmel brunette out of the way. He stares down at her with green cat eyes, "Are you...woah."

Emilie stares at him, "um...can you get off?"

"O-Oh Sorry!" he stands up and helps her up, "I'm Chat Noir!" he kneels down and kisses her hand making her blush.

"Oh uh...pleasure."

Stay back. I've got this." Chat Noir reasures as Emilie nods and runs back. He smacks Stoneheart over the head with his staff, making him grow bigger, "Better not do that again. where are you partner?!"

Emilie looks up to see a badly dressed superhero standing in fear watching the fight.

"Oh, I can't. I'm not gonna able to do it..." she covers her face.

A net gets thrown towards Alya, who was fliming the fight.

"Alya!"Emilie dives towards her knocks her out of the way of the coming net.

She looks up at the bug heroine, "What are you doing standing there and doing nothing?!"

The hero, now filled with courage and bit of anger, swings into the stadium and wraps her yo-yo  around stoneheart, yanking him down.

"Yes!" Alya cheers.

Emilie raises an eyebrow, "Bad fashion...terrible hair...it's a nightmare." she holds her head.

Sorry it took so long , Chat Noir." The bug heroine apoloigizes. 

"It's cool wonderbug.  Maybe your power will help."

"What about yours?"

"Mine destorys anything I can touch. If Stoneheart is really akumatized victim, my power might kill him."Chat Noir explains.

"Right. Lucky charm." Ladybug throws her yo-yo into the air, receving a wetsuit.

"Superpower" Chat Noir says unipressed.

"My kwami told me I have to break the object where the watchchama call-it...er the akuma is is hiding" Ladybug says.

"Well, he's made entirely out of stone." Chat Noir notes.

"His right hand, it's closed. He never opens it. It's like the russian dolls. The object isn't on him, it's hidden in his fist!"

Ladybug looks at stoneheart right fist, Alya, the water tap, and the hose was on the ground nearby this, "This!" she picks it up, and ties it to the wetsuit. She wraps her yo-yo around Chat Noir's feet, "Don't resist trust me."

"This girl's is crazy!" Chat Noir yells as he gets thrown towards stoneheart, who catches him.

"Catch me if you can!" Ladybug leaps towards the villain while holding the wetsuit. Stone heart grabs her into his other hand, dropping his akuma object, "And now...Alya the tap!"

Alya runs to the water tap and turns it, water sprouting and inflating the suit, making Stoneheart let go of Ladybug.

Emilie picks up the object in curioitiy, "What is this?"

"Excuse me! Need that!" Ladybug snatches it away from her, throws it to the ground, and steps on it and break it into pieces as the akuma emerges and flies away.

Stoneheart turns back into Ivan, who rubs his head with a groan, "What's going on? What am I doing here?"

Ladybug reads the note out loud, "You haven't even got the guts to tell Mylene you love her...wuss. "Aw."

"Kim worte it. He's always making fun of me."

"You know, you shouldn't get so bent of shape about that. There's no shame in telling someone you love them, Ivan."

"Hey, how do you know my name, miss?" Ivan raise an eyebrow.

"Uh..." Ladybug smiles widley like a creep.

Emilie raises and eyebrow as well "Stalker alert."

"Excuse me?!" Ladybug stands up glaring at her.

"Well, how else could you possibly now his name?"

"Unncany, amazing, spectacular!" Alya exclaims as she flims the heroes, " Are you two going be protecting Paris from now on? How did you get your powers?  Did you get stung by a radioactive ladybug? Are you a superhero king from another country? Oh I've got a ton of questions to ask, uh..."

"Ladybug"

"Chat Noir"

The two heroes take off in two different directions.

"Ladybug...Chat Noir!...Super awesome!" Alya exclamis as she ends the video.

Emilie smiles a little, "Well, one seems awesome."

...

"So thanks to this amature footage, the Parisians now know the idenitites of their heroes."

"I am pleased to announce that we will be organizing a huge celebration in our city's new protectors. Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"Just as Paris is about to celebrate the appreance of our two new heroes, Ladybug and Chat Noir, a new wave of panics is sweeping across the capital as dozens of people are mysteriously transformed into stone monsters. It's simply unbelivevable. These victims transfomred into stone beings are still like statues. The police are perplexed to what will happen to them. Will they come backto life or frozen forever?"

Emilie watches the TV in her room, taking a sip of her drink, "They failed us. They made it worse." she stands up, "Some superheroes."

The story isn't mine I just use my oc's to fit in the story check this one out ! credits:

@IsabellaAnne1803112 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.2K 10
Ladybug was the best breakdancer in New York City. Everyone wanted to know the girl underneath the red painted mask. Underneath was Marinette Dupain...
55K 1.3K 50
Created: 03/08/2023 Finished: 29/09/2023 ________________________________ I scrapped my Encanto book to do another Miraculous book. This time it has...
235K 9.3K 11
Marinette had unfortunately lost her eyesight in a horrid tragedy a year before. She dreads the first day of her sophomore year (10th grade/10th year...
60.2K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...