๐Ÿ’–Damianya๐Ÿ’š One-shots (Damia...

By Melmelonhmm

Just a bunch of Damianya stories I come up with randomly. Although there might be small additions of Loidyor... More

Am I cute?
Strong gaze
Falling for you
Shorty
A kiss is simple
Sneaky
Date 1/2

Date 2/2

85 0 0
By Melmelonhmm

Helloooooooo~ this is the second and finale part of date, I hope you enjoy!

"Master Damian, where to first?" Jeeves said, finally back to his normal self. Damian sat still, trying to process the whole scene from before. Anya poked him. "AH! Um, what was that? Sorry..." He fixed his posture and put on his seatbelt. "He asked where we're going first, Sy-on boy!" Anya said way too excited to notice she was invading his space. He instantly pushed her face away from him with red cheeks. "Sit down and put on your seat belt!" She sat down right next to him, despite the endless room, and smiled for no apparent reason. (Not a thought behind those eyes...) Anya looked at him curiously. (What is that suppose to mean?) Damian flinched and looked away as if her gaze burned him. "Um we can go to...to- uh..."
(Shoot! What did I have planned first!? If I take out my list, that dummy will surely stick her nose, so what do I do!?) The nosey girl in question stared at him. Damian sighed. "Um so, do you want to go to a shopping district? O-or maybe the theatre? Orrr maybe a restaurant-wait no! It's too early for dinner!" (I almost forgot that my reservation isn't till 6:30!) Anya's mouth watered. (We're gonna eat dinner? Oh! Anya has to focus, Sy-on boy is losing his thoughts so I have to help him.) She said the first thing that came into her mind. "Anya wants to go to the park!" Her whole face beamed of excitement. "The park!?" Damian's face was drained of light and replaced with a judgemental stare. (Doesn't this girl understand that we're on a-) His thoughts were interrupted when he felt something soft touch his hand. He looked down and saw Anya holding his hand as she looked out the window of the car, happily swinging her legs back and forth. "Um...take us to a near by park Jeeves, s-someplace p-pretty..." He says in a soft voice.
(I guess the park can be nice...we could take a walk, and talk I guess...) His beating heart urged him to look out the window before his eyes traced back to their hands.

They sat in silence, Anya was still happily looking out the window and Damian was still trying to keep his gaze outside the window. Sometimes Anya would hear bits and pieces of his thoughts, usually along the lines of "soft" and "warm." After calming down a bit, Damian's thoughts became clearer. (She looks so...pretty...did she notice how much effort I put into my outfit too? I wonder if she thinks it looks nice...) Anya turned to look at him, surprised by his thoughts. (Sy-on boy thinks I'm cute?!) Her heart felt warm and she showed it on her face with a cheerful smile. (Papa says to always return a compliment, so Anya should say his outfit is nice too!) She then inspected him thoroughly... (Alright, time for super starlight vision! Hmm One, two...three layers! Sy-on boys wearing lots of layers, does that mean he's cold? Oh and he has fancy ooting pants just like papa, what could that mean? Ooooh! His shoes are super shiny~) Damian stared wide eyed at Anya. She was looking at him with such an intense look it made his heart stop. "Hmm? Ah-" Their eyes met and they both froze. One from being caught, the other beat red from meeting eyes

"W-what are you staring at!? Is there something on my face or something!?" His mind became a scrambled mess. "Huh? No I was just looking at your ooting clothes. They're really nice Sy-on boy! I like your shiny shoes!" She nodded in approval of his shiny shoes. Damian went completely red, his eyes widened and his lips quivered trying to form words. Jeeves eyes sharpened. (You can do this master Damian...thank her for the compliment and retaliate with an elegant compliment about her dress!) Anya waited in anticipation after the hype she heard from Jeeves. But the car remained silent...all the way to their destination.

"...We've arrived master Damian." Damian hummed in response.

Jeeves stepped out and made his way to the other side to open the door for the two kids. Damian quickly stepped out. "I-I want to hold the door!" He unintentionally yelled. Anya steps out of the car with a small smile
"Thank you very much!" She says as she dusts her clothes off beside Damian. He looked away with a small blush. "Uh-yeah!"
He cleared his throat and looked up at Jeeves. "Th-thank you Jeeves, I'll tell you when we are ready to leave." Jeeves nods, an almost unnoticeable smile on his face. He makes his way back into the drivers seat and rolls down the window so he can keep an eye on the two. Damian is then instantly met with the same sensation he felt in the car. "Wh-why are you still holding my hand!" He complains yet he doesn't let go. Anya looks up at him with a face that makes him feel like he's dumb. "Papa always says to hold his hand when going on ooting's, does Sy-on boy not know?" Damian glares at her judgemental stare. "Sh-shut up! Let's just keep going!" He pulls her along with him and Anya's mood quickly shifts. A big smile spreads across her face and she begins to swing their intertwined hands. Damian tries to fights back the urge to blush but fails. "Going on an ooting~ la~ la la la~" She sings. "It's outing." Anya looks up at him with curious eyes. "Hm? That's what I said?" He rolls his eyes. "Nevermind." As they're walking, Damian had to admit, it was pretty nice out. They were in mid April, so all the flowers were in full bloom, and the trees looked ethereal with their healthy, vibrant leaves. They walk in a peaceful silence, still swinging their hands, but now more gently and more natural. Their minds were empty of any significant thoughts, there was nothing weighing them down, just the cool breeze, the warmth in their hands, and gentle smiles. But of course this moment has to end eventually, and who better to end it than Anya Forger.

"ICE CREAM!!!" She bolted toward an ice cream cart in the distance, leaving Damians hand frozen cold. "Hey!" Damian chases her with a deep scowl. "Ooooh they have so many flavors! Is there peanuts in that ice cream!?" She jumped up and down trying to get a glimpse of all the ice cream flavors. The man at the cart awkwardly smiled at her, wondering where her parents are. "Hey! Will you calm down?" Damian had finally caught up to her. "We'll eat later! Let's keep on walking on the path!" He pulled her away while she reached out to the ice cream that was "calling" her name.

Sadly, Anya didn't listen to "keeping on the path". With every distraction, anger built up inside Damian.

"Look at that fluffy doggy! Mister can I pet your doggy!?"

"Look at that giant stick! I want itttt."

"An obstacle course! So cool!!! They have a ZIPLINE!"
(Anya definitely has ADHD and you can't tell me I'm wrong.)

Anya waited for her turn on the obstacle course shaking with excitement. Damian grumpily stomped to her with a pout and puffed up cheeks. He missed the feeling of her hand in his. He grabbed her arm and made her face him. "Hey! Didn't you say your father told you to always hold his hand!? Why do you keep running off like that!" Anya blushed, with a small frown. "Oops, Anya forgot. Please don't tell papa Sy-on boy!" Damian pouted but an idea popped into his mind. "I won't..." Anya's eyes lit up. "...Just as long as you don't let go of my hand again!" He points at her with a serious expression. (That was a horrible excuse!) Damian's cheeks flushed red. (Excuse? For what? Sy-on boy sure is weird.) "Ok. Anya accepts your demands." She shakes his hand as if sealing a deal. Damian tries not to blush at the sound of her voice. (She's so weird! Always trying to sound so mature! It's too cu-what am I thinking!?) Anya looks up at him and sighs. "Anya wants to go back to the long car." Damian gasped in shock. (Did I bore her already!? But the date just started!? Have I failed already!?) Anya began to drag him back to the car. (The park makes Sy-on boy think weird.) Jeeves happily greeted them and opened the door for the both of them. A still shocked Damian sat down. (I can't believe it's ending already!? I had everything planned perfectly! I messed it all up!) Anya swinged her legs back and forth in excitement. "What now Sy-on boy?" She asked him. "Huh? But I thought you...n-nevermind." He searched his brain frantically for somewhere to go but his mind went blank. Luckily, Anya had plenty of ideas that were not on a list. "Anya wants cake!" Damian's eyes widened. (That's perfect!) "Jeeves, please take us to Roland's bakery!" Jeeves nodded and started the car.
(I was so worried the day would end so abruptly that my mind went blank for a second! The things this shrimp does to me!) He looked out the window and absentmindedly grabbed Anya's hand. His eyes widened instantly and he looked at their hands then to her. He was surprised to see no reaction from her and somehow that hurt his pride. He gripped her hand lightly and looked away with a pout. (She should be flustered if I hold her hand! I am Damian Desmond after all, I shouldn't be the only one here that's panicking over a simple gesture such as hand holding! How frustrating!) But once again, although complaining, he didn't let go.

Now they were both inside a small but fancy bakery, Jeeves was in one of their private rooms where he would enjoy his break with some tea and cake. "So...what do you want?"
Anya looked up at him with a big smile
"Anya wants to ask for it!" Damian nodded and looked up at the menu. Anya looked at him curiously. (Sy-on boy always looks red...)
The lady at the register stared down at them. Damian could barely see over the counter while the horns on top of Anya's head was the only thing visible. (How old are these kids? Where are their parents?) She looked around the room, searching for an adult. "Excuse me." Damian stated in an irritated tone. He tapped his foot impatiently. The lady flinched before quickly composing herself. "Ah um yes?" Damian pointed behind her. "I'd like the tiramisu and black tea."
She scrambled for her notepad and wrote his order down. "Ah um right, anything else?"
Damian then looked down at Anya and tilted his head as a sign for her to speak up. Anya went up on her tippy toes, her eyes now visible to the cashier lady. "Anya would like the strawberry shortcake and coco! Please and thank yew!" The lady stifled a laugh at the small girl and nodded. "Will that be all?" As she was saying that, a baker came out of the backroom with freshly baked cookies. Anya began to drool. "Anya wants cookies!-ah wait!" She opened her tiny purse and counted her money. With a droopy expression she looked up at the lady. "Anya changed her mind..." Damians felt a hit right through his heart. "Um-get us a plate of assorted cookies!" Anya's mouth opened in surprise. "Sy-on boy, Anya only has money for cake and coco..." She wiped her drool and fidgeted with the hem of her dress. "And? Who said you were going to pay? He crossed his arms and glanced at her with a smirk She pulled out a stack of cash from her tiny purse. "But papa game me money to use..." Damian then realized that Anya actually had enough cash but didn't count right. He rolled his eyes and scowled while clenching his fists. "You idiot! Just let me pay!" He yelled. (Sy-on boy is annoying. But papa did say that I need to be kind to Sy-on...) "Okay...thank you Sy-on boy." A smiled made it's way onto his face but he quickly turned to look at the worker.
"N-No need to thank me! It's only obvious that I pay!" He handed money to the lady without even hearing the total. "...I did invite you after all..." (Sy-on boy is a softie like papa...but he's still a jerk.) "Um-kid-uh sir! Your change!" Damian waves the lady off, trying to look cool. "Please just bring everything to the Desmond's private room."
They walked away, leaving the stunned worker. (That was the youngest Desmond!? And what about all this money!? This is more that I make in a YEAR!!!)

It's been a few minutes and now the two are sitting in the Desmond's private room with their pastries and drinks.

(I imagine that the private room looks something like the two pics above.)

Anya is happily enjoying her cake. Damian is incredibly restless. (Why isn't she saying anything!? Is she bored or something? Does she want me to start the conversation!? What do I say? What if she thinks I'm uninteresting?) Anya drank some of her hot coco. (Why does Sy-on boy want to talk so badly? Sy-on is so weird...) After another minute of silence and Damians constant inner conflict, Anya decided to intervene. (Mama always says to share food with others because it tastes better! Maybe Sy-on boy will like to try my cake!) "Sy-on boy!" Damian looked up at Anya only to be interrupted by a fork full of cake in his mouth. "Does Anya's cake taste good? The strawberries are super delish right?" Anya was standing on her seat leaning forward as much as she could so her fork could reach him. Damian did his best to swallow the cake but his body was preventing him to. "Eh? Sy-on boy you're red. Why does that always happen to you?" Damian finally swallowed the piece of cake. "I'M NOT!!!" He said with a clearly evident red face. "Hehe Sy-on boy is weird." Anya said between giggles. Damian stared at her somewhat in awe. (...so cute...) He smirked. "You're the weird one shrimp girl." Anya gasped. "Anya is not a shrimp!" She crossed her arms and pouted. "Hehe sure, stay in denial shrimp." He snickered. "Mmmm~" Anya hummed grumpily. She glanced at Damian's tiramisu. She held her hand out. "Anya gave you some of her cake, now Sy-on needs to share too! She finished off by pointed at him almost as if scolding him. He glared at her with a light blush on his cheeks. "Hmp! Fine, have some." He slid the tiramisu toward her. Anya glared at him intensely. She gained an immediate reaction. "Wha-What is it!? Stop staring at me!" (I can't handle it when she stares straight at me with those-those! THOSE EYES!) Anya continued to glare at him with "Those eyes".
She continued to stare at him but decide to speak. "Anya fed Sy-on boy. Sy-on boy needs to do the same or it isn't fair." Damian froze "Ah-" His whole face turned red. "WHY WOULD I EVER DO THAT!?" Anya found herself smirking. "It's only fair Sy-on boy."
His right eye twitched. "Ah-Are you smirking!? Is this funny to you?" A warmth sprouted in their hearts without their notice. "Sy-on boy is fun to mess with heh." The more they "argued" the more Damian's face continued to turn darker shades of red.

Anya and Damian ended up spending a lot more time than they expected eating pastries. They ended up missing the rest of Damians plans and although he complained, he couldn't stop smiling everytime he remembered their time in the small room where they enjoyed teasing each other and trying each others pastries.

Of course her hug after jeeves and him dropped her off definitely engraved itself into his memory, the words she said next left an even greater mark in his heart. "See you on the next playdate Sy-on boy!" It didn't matter if Loid Forger glared at him the whole time or that Anya called their time together a playdate.

*End*
(Skip if you'd like, nothing too important.)
Hello! It's been quite some time, I'd like to apologize real quick, I definitely thought I was going to be more consistent. I don't think the next one shot will be out soon and I can't really say I'll try my best since I've been steering toward other fandoms more recently. All I can say now is thanks for all the attention on my inconsistent fanfics!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 15.7K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
623K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
99.8K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
742K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...