Meant to be together (YOONMIN...

By MIN18yoon13

" I miss you hyung . I know I'm pathetic but I can't move on. I'm still there. " Jimin "I hate you Park Jimin... More

Back to same city
Pain
Past
Happiness doesn't always exist
Journey from "Park Jimin" to "Jimin"
Charity program
Dance and preparation
Family and friends
Long time no see
Truth cannot be hidden always
Author's note
Second chance
Always by your side
Poor Alphas
Jimin is chick ๐Ÿฃ
Make me yoursโค
Announcement
๐ŸฉทMeant to be together๐Ÿฉท
Ideas๐Ÿ˜…
Announcement

Suffering

595 28 2
By MIN18yoon13

Jimin had somewhat adjusted to his new life in Seoul. Friendship with baekhyun and Chanyoul had helped him much.

They are the support jimin needed to survive in this city again. The best thing about them is they don't ask jimin about his past or anything, they are friends with real jimin not any park jimin.

Two days ago, they had invited jimin to their house for dinner. It was the best moment in jimin's life in these 5years, he realised how much he has missed good home cooked meals.

It's not like jimin can't cook, he can cook basic food. His doctor has advised him to eat home cooked and healthy food mostly, the reason behind is his stomach cramps and his deteriorating health.

So, instead of not knowing anything about cooking, he learnt to cook rice, kimchi fried rice, some soup, and sandwich. Also working in cafe has helped him much.

Sometimes he also eats cup noodles, but that is rare, he mostly avoids it, although it's his favorite.

The reason behind him not knowing anything about cooking was also that he didn't need to learn in past. It was mostly yoongi cooking, or sometimes jin.

Currently our jimin is cooking chicken soup, and also he is preparing grocery list and things he has to buy tomorrow.

Tomorrow is weekend, in Daegu, he used to visit orphanage at least once a month. But after shifting to Seoul he didn't get the chance. So he has decided tomorrow would be best.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day,

Jimin bought fruits , chocolates and Stationaries for kids. He is on the way to the orphanage. It's the branch of same orphanage he used to visit in Daegu.
.
.
.
.
"Hello , I'm jimin. "

"Hello, sir"

The caretaker greeted him.

"Ohh, there is no need to call me sir, you can call me jimin. I'll feel happy. "

Jimin kindly smiled to caretaker.

"Ok jimin, come, I'll introduce you to kids"

"Hello children, meet jimin. He has come to meet you all and enjoy. "

"Hello"

"Now you introduce yourselves one by one. "

Each kid introduced himself. They were so much impressed with jimin.

They started playing with him. He was enjoying his time. It's really true that children are pure souls, and jimin can feel that. At the moment, he forgot all his problems, all his pain, all his struggles, everything, it was just him and the kids and no problems.

Then, he saw a little girl around 4 years of age who seemed like omega, sitting separately and  crying.

Jimin went near her, "hey baby, why aren't you playing. "

The little looked momentarily towards jimin and sniffled.

"They don't involve me in playing. They say I'm girl and an omega, so I'm weak. I should not play. But i want to, I say them that I'm strong but they don't believe me. "

Jimin's heart constricted at the moment. He can feel her pain of being left out.

"Ohh don't cry, I'll play with you. Okay. Now tell me what's your name? "

"I had already introduced myself"
The girl pouted.

Jimin chuckled
"Sorry sorry ,but you know I am bad at remembering names. Sometimes I even forget my own name. "

The girl laughed at jimin's silly excuse.

"My name is jessi. I'm 4 years old"

"Hello jessi, you already know me but I should again introduce right. "

"So, I'm jimin. "

" Can I call you minie, jimin is also nice but minie suits you better. "

Jessi looked at jimin expectantly.

"Ohh, you are so cute jessi. You can call me anything, I won't mind. "

Jimin hugged her tightly.

" So what game you want to play? "

"Hide and seek"
She exclaimed.

"Ok but promise you won't go far. "

"Ok I promise. Pinky promise"

Watching them enjoy other children also joined them.

After playing so much, they ate lunch , jimin also joined them. He distributed everything he brought.

They did various activities, paintings, drawings, played some indoor games. All in all, jimin was feeling in cloud nine.

It was the time for jimin to leave, he was feeling emotional would be an understatement. His eyes were teary some children were crying hugging him, especially jessi. She wasn't leaving him.

"Listen everyone, I'll try to come soon. Okay, now be good kids like you are and don't cry. You are my strong babies, right. "

It took time to console them, but finally they let him go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin was so tired, all the playings, running, everything drained his energy.

His knee pain had also increased so much that he was feeling difficulty to even walk .

Seeing his condition, he decided it's better to take some take outs and eat at home.

So now, he is at some local restaurant waiting for his food to be packed.

"Thank you. "

He was about to leave when he bumped into someone.

"Sorry sorry, I wasn't watching where I'm going. "

"Park Jimin ", the other person whisper shouted.

Jimin looked up to see a familiar face with broad shoulders,a hyung who was very much mother to him, jin.

" What the hell are you doing here? "

Jimin can feel disgust and anger in other person eyes.

"Sorry, wrong person. I'm not any Park Jimin. "

Saying this he left, and walked so fastly. He didn't expect to encounter any of them, not like this. He had expected sometime he would have to face them, but what he didn't expect was the disgust they are feeling for him.

It hurts so much. The people, with whom you spent  wonderful years of your life, whom you assumed to be your family, suddenly throw you out like you were nothing but a piece of trash.

Currently jimin is hysterically crying. He didn't know what to do. His knee was hurting like hell, he stomach was grumbling, he was getting panic attack, everything is too much for him. He didn't expect his life to turn out like this. The day which started happily is ending like this with crying.

He knew he needed someone, so he called Baekhyun. He knows it's not the right time, but he also knows if he won't call him now, then he can't survive.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin is sitting on the couch and Baekhyun was embracing him. He was continuously stroking his back for him to calm down. Chanyoul was heating the food that he got packed.

"Calm down mochi, we are here with you. We'll be always there for you. Eat something okay then we'll talk. "

After making him eat some portion, his crying is reduced to some sniffles.

"I'm sorry Baek. I'm sorry chan. Please don't leave me. I only have you both. I know I'm useless but please please don't leave. "

"Calm down mochi. We won't leave. How can we leave our best friend. "

This time chanyoul spoke.

" They all left me. They threw me out like trash. Was I nothing to them? Am I not worth feeling loved. "

"What are you saying mochi, if they left you then it was not you who was unworthy . It was them who didn't know your worth. And I'm sorry I wasn't there for you earlier but here I'm now. Here we're are now and we won't ever leave you. Understand. "
Baekhyun was trying hard to ensure jimin of his importance in their life.

Taking a deep breath, Jimin decided it was better if he would tell them his story. He don't want to feel suffocated.

" I want to tell my past. Can I? "

"Only if you want to and if you're comfortable. "

Jimin told them everything about his past from his family to the accident. He tried not to cry, but he broke several times.

Baekhyun and chanyoul were feeling anger and rage would not be justifiable, in fact they wanted to kill everyone who made this innocent soul feel this much pain.

Like how can someone be this dumb to not understand the worth of Jimin. How can his family disown him, how can his friends leave him.

This innocent soul has suffered so much, but not now, they both sweared that from now on they won't let anyone harm. They will protect him from every harm, and they'll try their best to remove the emptiness in jimins eyes with only and only happiness pure happiness.

I hope you are liking my story.

The next chapters are goona be quite funny so, don't miss.

Thank you .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.4K 16
TAEKOOK X YOONMIN FF CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT MPREG jimin and taehyungs life changes upside down when two alphas who they don't know claim them as...
62.1K 2.6K 38
OMEGAVERSE // WEREWOLF BTS "Park jimin,I am not your mate.and i don't need a mate in my life.am I clear?"-yoongi "I will never give up yoongi.and I p...
35.8K 1.6K 37
โœจ"๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ."โœจ "๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช."
51.8K 2.2K 59
[OT7] [omegaverse] ๐Ÿ’œ Jimin always wants to find a home and wants to be loved. But he doesn't know how to be able to love or how to accept them beca...