For now and forever

بواسطة Moonfairy28

"How dare you touch him?" she shouts at the girl standing in front of Abhimanyu. The girl frowns at her sudd... المزيد

Introduction
~Aesthetic~
1.Them
2. Sweet Hearts
3. Agnihotri's
4. Ryan N Pakora
5.Sweet memories
6. Reason
7. Wedding Planning
8. Crush
9. Drunk
10. She Cheated
11. You, Me And Our Love
12. Why?
13. Scared
14. A Ray Of Hope
15. Make Me Yours
16. I Am Ready
17. Unexpected News
18. Scared Aaravi
19. Save My Baby
20. New Stone
21. Promise To His Little Surprise.
22. Finally Married
23. My Stupid Girl
24. Life Is Too Short
25. Calm Before A Storm
26. Cotton Candy
27. Broken
28. Nothing Is Alright
29. Stay Strong
30. His Beautiful Hate
31. Sunset
32. Welcome To Fatherhood
33. Pizza
34. Long Drive
35. Their Fairytale Moment
36. Hide You In My Heart
37. Mini Abhimanyu!
38. A Little Angel
Ryan And Aaruhi's Story💜
40. Her Little Bundle Of Strength
41. Parenthood
42. Naming Ceremony
43. It's Time
44. Don't be Scared
45. His Lioness
46. Always Be With You
47. Don't Leave Me, Please
48. Like His Mother
49. Wake Up Soon
50. Breakdown
51. End Of Sufferings
52. No More Tears
53. Vacation?
54. Little Third Wheel
55. Desire And Passion
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.1
Bonus 2.2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4

39. Meeting Baby Agnihotri

10.7K 772 16
بواسطة Moonfairy28

"Don't worry, she is alright. Just her body is a little weak and under heavy medicine. Shaking will stop soon, it's nothing to worry, Mr. Agnihotri," Abhimanyu nodded, finally sighing in relief.

"And baby?" he asked, making the doctor smile.

"Mr. Agnihotri, the baby is perfectly healthy. Rest assured," The doctor told him, understanding his concern and fear.

Abhimanyu turns toward the room where Aaravi is resting and smiles seeing their family looking so happy and excited, through the glass window.

Aaravi has a bright smile on her face as Ruhaan and Arjun are waiting to take the baby from Jaiveer, who isn't ready to leave the baby anytime soon for now.

While youngsters are sulking and pouting knowing they are going to get to play with the baby anytime soon.

In all, the room is full of a bunch of impatient and hyper-excited members of his family.

Abhimanyu chuckles when Jaiveer gives the baby to Raghav, making other whine like kids.

While women, just chuckle seeing all the grown-ups acting like kids.

Abhimanyu walks inside and smiles looking at the happy faces of their family.

"Here comes the new dad...come Abhi, " Anushka said, Abhi's aunt.

Abhimanyu stands beside her and sides with her while smiling.

Aaravi smiles wholeheartedly while leaning against the bed. She chuckled seeing Vihaan, Ryan and Amaira standing around Arjun who finally got to hold his grandson.

"Papa, now it's my turn," Aaruhi said while sitting beside Jaiveer.

Vihaan, Ryan, and Amaira turn to her with a frown.

"It's my turn Didu," Vihaan and Amaira said together, then glared at each other.

"Not yours, it's my turn to hold my nephew," Ryan told them firmly, making Aaruhi glare at him.

"No! You can hold him after me," Aaruhi told him and sat beside Arjun ready to hold her baby nephew.

And soon the chaos started to hold the baby because of which the baby woke up and started crying, not really appreciating the disturbance.

Pallavi glared at them and took the baby in her hands and started rocking him to calm him down.

"See he wakes up because of you all. Shhh..it's okay my Chanda. I will scold everyone for disturbing my baby's beauty sleep, okay?" Pallavi lovingly said smiling at the baby.

His crying slows down but he keeps hiccuping cutely making everyone look at him with an aww look.

Aaravi smiles when Pallavi kisses his forehead before cuddling his tiny form to her chest.

"He is just too adorable. Why are you so cute, my little cupcake," Amaira said as they were playing with the now fully awake baby.

Ryan smiles, feeling emotion as he is holding his nephew. He can't believe her little doll is a mother now and gave birth to this little miracle. It feels like just a few days ago,he saw his 3 years old baby sister and he is holding her tiny form.

"I love you, champ," he whispered, kissing his chubby fluffy cheek softly.

Siya and Ruhaan smile seeing the pure love adorable in his son's eyes as he is gazing at the baby in his arms.

Aaravi wipes her happy tears and smiles seeing her brother and son bonding together.

Ryan makes a sad face when Pallavi asks him to give the baby to Aaruhi who is impatiently waiting for her turn.

He smiled as Aaruhi carefully took the baby in her hand and gently hugged the baby to her chest feeling so good and happy.

Everyone chuckled when the baby let out a soft coo and snuggled in her shoulder and fisted her top neck tightly.

Aaruhi closed her eyes with a bright smile, feeling the baby's soft form against her.

"Seems like our cutie pie finds his favorite," Siya said with a chuckle, making Ryan frown as he felt offended.

Seeing Ryan's furrowing at Aaruhi everyone let out a little laugh as he felt betrayed by his nephew.

Then Roy and Agnihotri twins get to play with the baby for a while. Aaravi couldn't help but shake her head at Vihaan, who was comparing his and his little charms.

According to him, the baby got his handsomeness and charm. He already declares him his little best buddy as he is his bestie's son.

Vihaan being Vihaan...

After spending a few more hours, everyone went back to home as visiting hours got over. Now only Abhimanyu, Aaravi and their baby are left in the room.

Abhimanyu is watching Aaravi and their baby having skin-to-skin. He smiles seeing the baby so quietly laying on his mother's bare chest.

But his smile fell seeing tears in Aaravi while loving gazing at the baby.

He sighs and caresses her head making her look up from their baby to look at Abhimanyu. She smiles lightly and again looks down at her little one who is budding to her chest and lazily moving his tiny palm on her chest trying to be familiar with his mother's warmth.

Abhimanyu understands her sadness and gloominess as she can't breastfeed their baby so the doctor asks her to have as much as possible skin-to-skin contact with the baby so the baby gets familiar with her and her touch.

Soon the baby fell asleep while lying on her chest making his parents aww at the cute sight.

Aaravi kisses his tiny little fist gently then caresses it with her thumb.

"Let me place him in his cot," Abhimanyu said in a whispering voice.

Aaravi nodded sadly before Abhimanyu took the baby carefully from her embrace and placed him in his baby cot beside them.

"Are you feeling okay? Is there any pain or discomfort?" he asked, sitting on the chair beside her.

"My abdomen is in pain...may be due to stitches," she told him and took his palm in her hand and intertwined their fingers.

Abhimanyu looks at their joint hands before looking at her face. He smiled slightly and bent toward her face, placing his lips softly against hers.

Aaravi smiled and closed her eyes, moving her lips slowly against his lips.

Abhi pulls back and kisses her forehead.

"Thank you so much, Jaan," he said looking into her beautiful eyes feeling emotional.

Aaravi cups his face between her palm and lightly caresses his cheeks with her thumbs.

"I love you, Manyu. You are my world, you know right," she said, smiling beautifully, making Abhimanyu's heart skip a beat.

"I love you too, my heart," he whispered lovingly adoring his beautiful wife.

Suddenly they heard the door opening sound and moved back from each other to see the nurse.

Abhimanyu stands up, letting the nurse examine Aaravi. After 15 minutes, the nurse walked out after changing her drip and giving medicine to her.

"Sleep now," Abhi said as her eyes were dropping.

"You? You also rest, Manyu. You have been running around since last night," Aaravi said.

"I will rest on the couch, don't worry," he told her and started caressing her head making her sigh.

Within a minute, she fell asleep due to weakness and also due to medicines. He covered her properly with the blanket and kissed her forehead.

He looked inside the cot only to smile seeing his son sleeping peacefully with a tiny cute pout on his face.

He fixes his blanket and covers him properly before sitting beside him on a chair. He stared at him with affection and felt emotional.

He is a father now. The feeling is so unreal yet so beautiful. Most beautiful sign of his and Aaravi's love. He never knew he yearned for someone to call him Dad until he held his baby tiger. He can't wait to enjoy this beautiful journey of parenthood and love with his wife.

He saw his baby smile slightly in his sleep and open his tiny fist. Abhi lightly touches his soft tiny palm with his index finger. He chuckles when the baby wraps his cute little finger around his finger. He couldn't hold his whole finger in his tiny fist due to his small fingers.

Isn't it so cute?

"My bachcha," Abhi whispered, smiling at his son and kissing his little soul.

____________________________________

Thank you so much for reading.

Hope you all enjoy the chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE N COMMENTS in this chapter.

See you all soon

Take care
Bye bye!

Lots of love❤️💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

87.9K 4K 24
#1 in short-story out of 325K stories!! on 28 September 2023 Give it a try!! ---‐-------- "So I was not worthy of you?" It was more of a statement fo...
126K 8.5K 46
✶𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 ✶ Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated...
3.3M 111K 63
"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief. "Answer me you useless" he yelled again...
224K 7.8K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...