Mob's Mafia

By SanjJeon

Taehyung is the teacher of SNUS, but not that innocent you'll think. Jeon Jungkook, Korea's most dangerous ma... More

Protagonists
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8) (M)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12) (M)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(17)
(18)
(19)
Epilogue

(16)

839 40 20
By SanjJeon

After spending the last week of their holiday in Italy Bianco came back to Seoul and they returned to their work life.

The holiday was really fun.

It's been 10 more days that they came back to Seoul.

Yoonji really enjoyed and she is healed too.

So others.

Taehyung also joined yeonjun's dad's uni as a teacher.

Mr. Choi really liked taehyung's resume and his grades are marvelous.

Indeed taehyung was a bright student.

Taehyung is happy and for him everyone is happy.

Of course Chae and moon was not happy about taehyung's kidnapping part on their holiday, he scolded taehyung really bad but jungkook handled the situation.

Jungkook wanted to meet Chae and his husband moon so chae.

But both are in America for their business meeting so they decided to meet after they coming back in Seoul.

Meanwhile,

Bianco got the news that Sal-tuk attacked their old base house.

But he didn't blasted the spot and that is unusual for Sal-tuk.

But Bianco is glad that he didn't blasted the base cause that place was jungkook's father's base.

One of the guard said sal-tuk left after not finding a single person at that old base house.

Jungkook knew that Sal-tuk definitely make a move and he did.

But one question appeared in his mind that how sal-tuk knew that they were in Italy?

Cause they didn't told anyone and most of his members left Korea that time then how?

Their visa prossesing was hidden too.

And his eyes widened.

Someone spying on them and thinking about that he decided to recheck everyone's resume who were employed at his gang and jungkook is checking them without telling anyone.

He didn't even tell his members about it.

Another week passed and taehyung is now getting ready for his job.

He joined SMIS as a teacher and working there for a week.

Jungkook just left from his house.

Work called.

Taehyung is hiding the all hickeys from his neck with a consoler which is not working.

Jungkook made them just before leaving.

Taehyung applied foundation before but nope.

"Aish this guy always make so deep ones what if my students saw this? Shit! That would be so embarrassing", taehyung speaks and again applied the consoler.

And what if Yeonjun's dad saw this it would be more embarrassing.

So yeah, taehyung is hiding them.

He doesn't have any turtle neck top or shirt so it's the only way and it's not winter yet that he would use a muffler.

Then taehyung looked at his wordrobe and saw a baby blue scarf and his face lit up.

He put that on and hide those hickeys.

Yeonjun is coming to receive him so taehyung didn't need to take his car out.

"Uff gukie why did you made so deep marks", taehyung complaints.

Both are talking to the phone.

Jungkook is driving towards his base and taehyung is getting ready.

Jungkook gifted him and a new pair of pencil skirt and a white semi-formal shirt because yesterday both saw it on the mall.

Taehyung had money but jungkook payed for it so taehyung paid for the lunch.

And today taehyung is wearing that dress with the scarf.

After a little bit make-up he put his earring and applyed the pink tint.

"You liked the dress baby", jungkook asked while driving the car.

"Umm that i do. But still i can pay for my clothes gukie", taehyung speaks and sprayed the perfume for the final touching.

"What are you doing love?", Jungkook asked and ignored taehyung's question.

Hearing that taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I'm using my lip tint again to make it deep", taehyung replied.

"I wanna ruin it badly", jungkook replied from the other side of the phone.

"You can kiss me after coming back home", taehyung speaks while looking the photo of them from the mirror reflection.

He smiled and satisfied with his look.

"You're looking pretty so pretty my baby", jungkook complimented taehyung.

Taehyung turned red and blushed.

"Your not even here gukie", taehyung speaks and take his phone and took a selfie and send it to jungkook.

"I'm always with you if I'm not with you in person, my love always stays and i know you're looking stunning and again if i was there you still take my breathe away", jungkook speaks.

Taehyung goggled after hearing this.

"My chessy and whipped Mafia boss", taehyung replied.

"Now love, I've to go, i almost reached home. So all the best baby, do your best, i love you", jungkook speaks again.

"I love you gukie......and se....", Taehyung about to speak but he heard a cheerful and loud yeonjun's voice,

"Taetae hyungie.......", By that Yeonjun entered at taehyung's house with spare key.

He borrowed it from Jin.

"The brat is here gukie, I'll talk to you later. Bye, I love you", taehyung speaks.

"Okay. I love you baby", jungkook replied and taehyung cutted the call.

Jungkook drive the car to his base house.

-

"Are you ready to go hyungie?", Yeonjun asked after both hopped on the car.

"Yeah joo, I'm ready, thou I'm working there for a week still I'm nervous", taehyung replied.

"Don't worry hyung, papa told me you are doing well, students rated your teaching five starts", yeonjun speaks.

"Hehehe. Now drive", taehyung replied and he started the car and drove away.

Unaware that someone is following them.

-

Jungkook came back to his base house.

Why?

What happened?

Sal-tuk happened what else.

Sal-tuk sent a threat letter and he didn't told taehyung about it.

Jungkook didn't want to involve taehyung in this matter. Taehyung will be stressed.

Jungkook didn't even want Sal-tuk to know that who taehyung actually is.

Jungkook already guessed that Sal-tuk know about he and taehyung are dating but he did everything to protect his lover.

"I won't let you harm my taehyung this time Sal-tuk. You hurted Jin-soo, you killed dad and i let you live but i won't let anything happen to my taehyung", jungkook mumbled and get off the his car and went to the main door.

Guards bowed at him like always and jungkook enterd at his base house.

Their one of maid told him everyone is waiting for him at the meeting room so jungkook went there straight.

He entered at the meeting room and everyone stand up for their leader.

HS are also present there.

Something serious happened for sure.

Jungkook sit on his chair.

"RM hyung what happened?", Jungkook asked without wasting another second.

"Look at this", by that namjoon handed him a small box.

"Open it", Jin speaks and jungkook looked at him.

Jin's voice he is serious.

Whenever jin became serious or angry he talk less.

Jungkook's heart is beating faster than before.

Hand's are getting sweaty.

He knows what is this.

This happened before.

This is the same type of box.

And seeing inside jungkook's throws the box and smashed it on the wall.

Inside the box there is a stickey note with taehyung's photo with a mask, the same photo sal-tuk saw at the police station.

"You're so-called slut taehyung will die too.

I will find him and kill him like your daddy and jin-soo

-Sal-tuk"

"Sal-tuk i won't let you hurt my taehyung this time", jungkook shouted and take his gun out.

"Jungkook calm down", Yoongi speaks and hold jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook took a deep breathe.

It's all happening like before.

"Where is taehyung?", Hoseok asked him while yoonji is listening them.

She went for her own mission and almost reaching home.

"He went to uni with yeonjun", jungkook replied and sit on his chair again.

So everyone.

Suddenly,

"I'm going", Jimin speaks and stand up,

Jimin is furious too.

He can't lose his friend again.

Probably not only jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him for once,

"You're not going alone. Take Soobin with you", jungkook speaks and jimin nods and left with soobin.

Everyone saw jimin is hiding his katana sword under his clothes.

Jimin is perfectly hiding it.

Everyone scared that how he hide it inside his clothes.

What if it accidentally hurted him.

"Where is ji?", Jungkook asked.

"I'm here", by that yoonji enterd at the room.

"Where have you been?", Jungkook asked.

"I sent her to meet someone guk", Jin speaks and jungkook looked at him and nods.

He doesn't need to ask anything else.

The ex-member of Nero is that much trust worthy that jungkook can trust him blindly.

Jin never betrayed them ever.

-

Jimin is watching taehyung from far with soobin.

They made himself hidden all the time.

Yeonjun caught them but jimin texted him not to tell taehyung about it.

Yeonjun's dad Mr. Choi know about his son's profession.

Yet he never stopped him because once he was the underboss of Bianco.

The left hand of Jeon Junghae.

When jungkook's dad died, Mr. Choi left the underworld.

Because his wife died after yeonjun's death and he was only 3 years old that time.

And people say an innocent soul can change a persons life and that happened with Mr. Choi.

He didn't wanted that his son got raised in an orphanage.

No it was not easy but junghae helped and supported him.

Practically Bianco only one person left as their father figure and the person is Yeonjun's dad, Mr. Choi Yeonbin.

Others were killed or dead by time or they left the country forever.

Sometimes jungkook and Bianco came and take suggestion from him and also spent some family time with him.

Mr. Yeonbin loves everyone like his own.

He always tell everyone that he have 12 childrens not only one.

About taehyung,

Mr. Choi was shocked after seeing him.

Mr. Choi liked how taehyung is passionate about his work.

Taehyung is talented.

His every tricky question every challenging move, he cleared with determination and confident.

Bianco didn't waste another second and went to taehyungs home.

Yeonjun bring taehyung back before his class ends.

Mr. Choi also got informed so he declared holiday for today.

Taehyung didn't asked anything but he knew something happened.

Otherwise they never took taehyung like this from his workplace before.

Jimin and Soobin followed them.

Taehyung saw Bianco are waiting for them with HS in front of their parking lot.

Jimin and Soobin also joined them without knowing that he had been watche..

They need to go to their safe house because this is the only place taehyung can stay safely.

No one knows where is Bianco's safe house is.

Jin explained the situation shortly to taehyung and told him to pack his bags.

Taehyung didn't asked anything but nods and looked at jungkook and jungkook nods.

Taehyung went to his apartment with keys and hyunkai, taehyun and yeonjun followed him.

49 minutes passed.

But no one is returning back.

But seeing they are not coming jungkook got more desparate and worried.

Because sal-tuk threatened them.

"Hyung why they are not coming? It's more than 40 minutes", jungkook asked worriedly.

"Just a bit more JK, they'll be here in any minute", jin assured and jungkook nods.

A bad feeling still remains in jungkook's mind and heart.

Something is off.

But then again 15 minutes passed but still they're not coming.

Jungkook can't wait anymore.

"Fuck it I'm going inside", by that jungkook went inside with his gun.

"Let's go all", namjoon speaks and followed jungkook.

Because Bianco knows jungkook can do anything to protect taehyung, he could kill himself or kill everyone.

Others also followed him.

When they came out from the lift soobin run to taehyung's appartment.

Because yeonjun is laying on the floor while blood is coming out from his head.

Jin also run to him.

Seeing him jungkook and Bianco run towards taehyung's appartment.

HS stayed there calling for ambulance.

Taehyung's appartment is empty.

Things are messy.

Hyunkai and taehyun are also laying on the ground and moaning in pain, they're bleeding a little and they're badly beaten.

They needed to go the hospital right now.

Namjoon checked their pulses and they're alive.

"What happened? Who did this? Where is taehyung?", jungkook asked desparately.

"S-sorry h-hyung, t-they took hyungie", taehyun speaks weekly.

"Don't apologise. Who are they?", namjoon asked.

"Sal-tuk's mens, the-they took taehyung hyungie", hyunkai speaks weekly.

"You don't have to say anything more, rest well. I'm giving you painkillers", by that jin came and give them injections.

And slowly they falling asleep.

"Yeonjun is safe but he bleed plenty but he came back to sence successfully and the ambulance is coming", jin speaks and everyone nods.

"Sal-tuk right?", jin asked and they nods.

"That basterd", jin speaks.

"Let's go back to the base but beomgyu and soobin you're going to hospital with jin and yoonji", jungkook speaks and everyone nods.

They are about to split but then jungkook got a call.

"Hello", jungkook speaks.

Jungkook is calm in this situation because they faced it before.

But their faces are saying what kind of storm is going inside them.

Fear of losing another family members.

But they didn't know where Sal-tuk's men's took taehyung?

"Jungkook", the person speaks jungkook's name.

#₹#######₹₹₹₹#₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹

Hope you'll liked the chapter....

Ignore the mistakes and enjoy the new version of Mob's Mafia.....

Also my shitty englishu....

And I'm sad cause RM, jungkook, Vmin are also leaving soon....

Let's wait for them.... Together....

#ForeverArmy
#ForeverBTS

Love, Alina....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.8K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
466K 17.4K 48
A cold ,presumptuous person who rules the underground world of drugs ,prostitution ,munitions,weapons ,all that against the law is the right for an a...
92.3K 4.2K 20
[ H series ] Where Taehyung is know as Kim V and is a Mafia leader also A CEO of Kim private limited . He is cold and strict and Rude CEO and mafia...