๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By firery_vry

"๐’๐Ž ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐Ž ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–." ... More

๐— ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐— ๐—จ๐—œ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
|1| New Beginning
|2| First Day
|3| New Friend
|4| Graduation Day
|5| Team 7
|6| Survival Test
เผ„๐–ฆน๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™šเผ„๐–ฆน
|7| C-Ranked Mission
|8| Momochi Zabuza
|9| Kakashi Of The Sharingan And Muichiro Of the Moya
|10| Just Who Are These People
|11| Haku
|12| Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
|13| Land Of Waves Mission Complete
โ€ปThe chunin examsโ€ป
|14| Sand Sibling
|15| the Chunin Exams
|16| Rookie 10
|17| Written Exams
|18| Forest Of Death
|19| Panic In The Forest
|20| That Snake!
|21| Another One
|22| Demon?
|23| Force
|24| SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE
|25| Preliminaries
|26| Per-Finals
|27| Byakugan v/s Byakugan
|28| Preliminaries Ends
|29| New Sensei's
|30| Final
|31| Zero Motivation: Guy With Cloud Envy
|32| At Long Last
๐–ฃKonoha Crush๐–ฃ
|33| The Obi Sash Demon
|34| Under Attack
|35| Brother?
|36| Tokito v/s Demon
|37| Watch The Hands!
|38| Defeating An Upper Moon
|39| Undiscovered
โจทThe Search For Tsunadeโจท
|40| Unpleasant guess
|41| Eye to Eye
|43| Not There Yet
|44| Gamble

|42| New Jutsu

355 17 5
By firery_vry

━━━━━━ New Jutsu ━━━━━━ 

━━━━ Third person

They soon arrived at a large town. The place was full of life and it was evident that a festival was happening right then and there. While the adults kicked back and relaxed, the kids were having a blast running around.

Naruto's eyes gleamed with excitement as he glanced around, while Muichiro appeared apathetic. Her and Naruto silently stood in the middle of the festival while Jiraiya instructed them on what to do

"Downtime is important, have a little fun before we start training. "The festival will be going for a while; we'll bunker down here until its over then your training will start." Jiraiya stated to which Naruto cheered.

Naruto then took his bag out and fully took out a frog wallet that was filled to the brim with a lot of money. "Oh man! That's one fat frog. You're filthy rich!" Jiraiya exclaimed.

Naruto chuckled. "Yeah I've got a pretty big stash. Mui-chan has been helping me save up bit by bit, from our missions!"

"Stop right there Naruto!" Just before Naruto could put his wallet away and go have fun he was stopped by Jiraiya who snatched his wallet away once the blonde haired male turned back around.

Naruto tried to get his wallet back but Jiraiya kept moving making him unable to. Jiraiya then took out three bills from his pockets and handed it to Naruto. "Here you can have this much to spend."

"WHAT?! ONLY THREE HUNDRED!" Naruto shouted.

"I don't want to hear it!" Jiraiya cut off. "Honoring the three Shinobi three prohibitions, is the duty of any upstanding ninja."

'What a bunch of lies...' Muichiro thought.

"Three prohibitions? What are you talking about?" Naruto questioned.

"You're kidding." Jiraiya stated that started explaining how the three prohibitions and a the of temptation that would bring a Shinobi to their ruin. "Those three prohibitions are alcoholic, pretty woman and worst of all money."

"You're just describing yourself at this point." Muichiro commented.

"Yeah well, none of those things really appeal to us that much so we're cool. I mean I'm underage, so I can't drink, yet I don't really get this whole woman thing, and me and Mui-chan work so hard to save that money, so I really don't feel like standing a tone of it-" Before Naruto could finish he was cut off by Jiraiya calling him a little fool.

"DON'T TAKE MONEY LIGHTLY ONCE YOU START SPENDING YOU'LL NEVER STOP!!!!" He yelled then started having flashbacks of a certain blond haired Senju. "Money possesses a frightful power. This woman, Tsunad, who we were searching for, has ruined herself with the pursuit of it."

Naruto crossed his arms. "Pretty big talk coming from someone addicted to the lady."

Jiraiya then turned to Muichiro and stretched out his hand. "Come on Muichiro hand over your wallet to me as we'll."

Muichiro stared at him blankly before she started patting her pockets. "Oh," She started. "I forgot it."

Muichiro then grabbed Naruto's hands and ran off into the crowd, leaving Jiraiya standing alone in a perplexed state.

When they were far enough, Muichiro reached into her bag and pulled out two wallets - one adorned with a light blue wave design and the other featuring delicate Sakura tree details. These wallets had been gifted to her by Sakura and Sasuke.

Both wallets were filled to the brim. In the blue wallet stakes of has were sticking out and the same could be said with the pink one.

"What! Mui-chan, I thought you said you forgot it!" Naruto exclaimed but blankly stared at him.

"Forgot what?"

The blonde sighed as this was just another normal conversation for them.

"So where do you wanna go first?" Muichiro questioned as she placed her money back into her bag. Suddenly Naruto's stomach started to growl.

"First let's get something to eat!" Naruto said as he intertwined his fingers with Muichiro and pulled her along.

"Can I get an order of octopus dumplings?"

"Sure thing!"

"Three potatoes with butter!"

"Coming up!"

"SIX CHOCOLATE COVERED BANANAS!"

"Okidoki."

"Six pieces of aprica candy!"

"Thank you!"

"Three orders of okonomiyaki!"

"Here you go, surplus on the side!"

Naruto and Muichiro went to their last stop which was a fried noodle stall. They both were carrying so much food in hand bought with Jiraiya money.

"One extra order of fried noodles please." Naruto ordered.

"You got it." The store owner then took a look at the amount of food that was being held by the two young ninjas." That sure is a lot of food, son. You don't plant you eat that for yourself do ya?" He questioned.

"Uh? Of course not, I'm going to dare it with Mui-chan!" He said as he took the fresher prepared fried noodles.

The two ninjas found themselves in a field with all the food that they had bought stuffed into a bag completely empty. "Maybe buying all that food wasn't a great idea, Mui-chan..." Naruto complained to which the young Tokito hummed back agreeing.

The surrounding area went quiet as it seemed that Naruto was in deep thoughts, while Muichiro peacefully stared at the clouds above.

Then the young Tokito heard the sounds of laughter and cheers so she turned in the direction.

She then saw a particular stall who was selling haired clips. Muichiro was never interested in such things but for some reason she could take her eyes off the air clip.

It was beautifully decorated with a moon and sun image intertwined elegantly, surrounded by a floral mist pattern below it.

She did realize that she had stood up from the field she was in and walked towards the crowd.

But she stood when she heard Naruto called for her. "Hey Mui-chan! Where are you going?" He questioned but Muichiro remained silent and pointed to the hairpiece.

"You want that?" The blond questioned which she nodded. "Well alright I'll get it for you!"

Naruto dragged Muichiro down the hill to the place the hairpiece was at. "Hey! How many aims for that hairpin?" He questioned. The man ran the steel then to him. "Five, think you can do it kid? One trick is 100 yen."

Naruto nodded with determination and paid the man. He then took fave toy kunai and threw them. He managed to hit the first four targets, but the fifth one was a bit off but Muichiro could tell that Naruto was improving.

Muichiro froze. She had suddenly felt an intense aura coming from behind her, she wasted to turn around, but she couldn't. She was frozen in fear. Her eyes started to tremble and the fighter made its way closer to her.

She then felt a cold touch on her shoulder, the personal hands were as cold as ice, and they had sharp fingernails that Muichiro felt could rip open her skin. Her heart raced and her breath quickened, consumed by the overwhelming sense of impending danger.

The young Tokito took a demo breath before her head slowly turned around. Unknowingly, a chill ran down her spine as she witnessed a horrifying sight - a man with black wavy hair and unusual bloodshot red pupils that had darker red veins in them, emanating an unsettling aura.

Unknowingly a prime entered the young Tokito flesh. Muichiro reached for her fans but was stopped at the last second.

Naruto had turned back to Muichiro after he had received the hair the young Tokito was eyeing, but he raised his name in confusion. "Here Mui-chan - who is that?" He questioned.

That man seemed to be annoyed by Naruto's voice as he quickly recovered his hand from Muichiro's shoulder. "I'm sorry to have interrupted you." The man said with a genital voice but Muichiro could tell that it was fake.

"I was looking for my daughter and I thought you might have been here." He lied then walked.

Muichiro tightened her fist unconsciously and she stared at the man that was walking away. She then saw a test tube in his hand. She wanted to confront the man, but the thing in here was telling her no as it was a dangerous move.

Muichiro took in a deep breath and Calimesa her nerves before turn back to Naruto. "Mui-chan are you alright?" He questioned as he handed the hair piece that he had won to her.

The older of the two nodded and grabbed his hand and pulled Naruto to other differences game stalls. The two played different games and woman many prizes (thanks to Muichiro) but they soon dissident that they should go and find Jiraiya so that he could train them.

Naruto was currently trailing behind Muichiro while she was following the toad sage's chakra...

Muichiro held a disgusted expression on her face and she stared at the so-called toad sage that was inside a building, drinking with two women in both his arms. But in front of him was Naruto's wallet...

...Deflated wallet.

"I NEED A REFRESHER WHAT WERE THOSE PROHIBITIONS OF YOURS AGAIN!!" Naruto yelled as he stood on top of the table that held drinks.

"What's the matter with you!! You're breaking all three in one go! YEAH DIRTY." Naruto yelled as he jumped onto Jiraiya and pounded the sage with the squid that Muichiro had bought.

As Naruto was fighting Jiraiya, the sage was trying to defend himself when one of the squid in Naruto's hand came loose.

"Watch it! Look what you did you little punk!" Muichiro turned to see two men, one wearing a white jacket with squi stained on it.

"You stained the boss's brand new dinner suit, yeah street rat! You're paying for that! A hundred thousand large!" Exclaimed the shorter guy behind Muichiro.

Muichiro tilted her head. "Maybe you shouldn't have worn it to the festival if it was so expensive, I mean it was bound to get dirty anyways."

Naruto covered his mouth as a little laugh almost came out. The bold one glared and him before narrowing his eyes and glared at Muichiro. "What did you say you little brat!?"

Muichiro stripped her heart and started walking toward the bold guy until they were only a feet apart.

"So not only are you bold but you're deaf too? Honestly, pick a struggle. Not only are you like a child tranna be gangsta but you senses seen to be gone like your hair." Muichiro insulted. "Common sense seems to have been getting rare these days for people like you. But don't worry, I'm a doctor and I can easily help you."

"You looking for trouble brat, you such your Yap of you know what's good for ya." The so-called boss said.

"Is that a threat?" Muichiro questioned.

"The boss used to be a chunin from the Hiddleston village of the stone. The legendary dark ninja feared across the land."

Muichiro deadpanned. "If he's so legendary, why does he need an introduction?" Jiraiya joined Naruto's laughing while the two men snapped heads towards him.

"She's right, you know. Legend of what now?" Jiraiya asked mockingly.

"Your asking for it, pal! Just keep pushing!" The boss yelled but Jiraiya was unfazed by it all. "Naruto, this is a perfect timing. Muichiro, ready to see that trick again?"

"What trick?"

Jiraiya held his hand out and a blue chakra spiral appeared in his palm. "Now, pay attention."

The man lunged at Jiraiya, but the man ended but getting hit in the back with the spiral. The man flew back, spinning, knocking into his subordinate and flinged them out of the.

"That was awesome!" Naruto exclaimed.

"And I was holding back. Man you guys are hardly worth the trouble. Even the flick of Muichiro's finger can bring you guys down." Jiraiya said looking down at them as Naruto and Muichiro walked out of the place.

The boss opened his eyes and looked at Jiraiya for a moment and gasped. "Wait a minute your the legendary-"

"Sorry about that, we kind of messed up your stall." Jiraiya apologized to the owners.

"H-here, this should cover it." The boss handed over his wallet. Jiraiya took the wallet and gave the money in it to the Stan owner and bought all his balloons.

Jiraiya the side glanced at Muichiro then at the stall. Muichiro sighed as she used wood-style to remake the stand.

"Naruto, Muichiro, let's go. It's time for you to train." Jiraiya announced to which Naruto pumped his hands in the air.

"Yes sir!"

"Alright it's finally time to get down to business!" Naruto said excitedly.

"Here you go. Have a water balloon." Jiraiya tossed Naruto a water balloon. "Huh? What the heck is this for?" The blonde questioned.

"Just think about it. You saw the Jutsu I performed right? How would you describe it?" Jiraiya questioned.

"You sent him spinning like a pinwheel." Muichiro sweat dropped as Naruto's answer.

Jiraiya explained to him and sent him off before turning to Muichiro. "What?" Muichiro asked as she got off from the tree she was leaning on.

"Come with me." He instructed. Muichiro signed and did what he said she followed closely behind him until they reached a large lake that connected to a sea nearby.

"How do I put this," Jiraiya started as he placed a hand under his chin. "You're going to be learning a different type of technique. This technique was created by your father Muichiro, and it may be similar to the one Naruto's learning."

"Well what is it?" Muichiro asked impatiently.

He then pulled out a stroll from his back then handed it to Muichiro. "You see I haven't mastered that thing because my chakra nature doesn't connect with it, but yours may do."

Muichiro diverted his attendance from Jiraiya to the stroll in her hand. She then took out her fan and cut the seal.

It's called submergence of destruction (Hakai no suibotsu no jutsu)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 2.9K 23
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Forgotten...' Anagapesis (n) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved What happens if you were als...
91.1K 1.6K 15
"๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ! ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ!? ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ...
3.4M 130K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...