Blitzø, SD-N, & Brown Cameram...

By JuanDeleon250

This newest Idea Book will be about 3 of my most favorite Characters: Blitzø from Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss... More

The Beginning Page
Story Idea #1
Story Idea #3
SD-N Idea #1
Story Idea #4
SD-N Idea #2
Blitzø Idea #1
Brown Cameraman Idea #1
Very Special Story Idea!
Brown Cameraman Idea #2
Blitzø Idea #2

Story Idea #2

346 3 0
By JuanDeleon250

The Name of the Story Idea: "Universes Collided: The War against The Neon-Federation!".

Crossovers that will be Included: (Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss, Murder Drones, Skibidi Toilet, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Black Ops Series, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Both Original & Reboot), Battlefield Series, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Plus the "Metal Gear Solid" Game Series), Halo, CrossfireX (Operation: Catalyst/Operation: Spectre), Team Fortress 2 (o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality + o.W.n. Rebirth), Overwatch, and many more).

Info: This newest Story Idea was actually based off this old Book I've made on my Old Wattpad Profile, where it's about The Neon-Federation (Which is an Upgraded Version of "The Federation" that is from the "Call of Duty: Ghosts" Video Game) planning to invade other Universes and have other Villainous Factions join them. I've decided to bring back this old Idea of mine since I didn't wanted it to go to waste again, and I hoped that y'all could give me some suggestions for things that I can improve with this old Idea of mine.

Anyways, the Story starts off with Brown Cameraman being stuck under some rubble, with his legs being broken. However unlike in the actual Skibidi Toilet Series, where TV-Woman helps Ninja Plungerman instead of Brown Cameraman, she will call in a Random TV-Man to help out Brown Cameraman from the rubble. But after they bring back Brown Cameraman to the Base, and after Titan Speakerman was freed from being Infected, both The Alliance & Skibidi Toilets were attacked by a New Faction, which is none other than The Neon-Federation. And much to all of their shock, they are shown to actually be Humans.

(A/N: Before I could forget, here is what The Main Flag/Main Logo for The Neon-Federation looks like):

(P.S. I was actually the one who made this some time ago. But if any of you guys wanted to make a better Flag/Logo for them, then go for it).

So back to the Plot, they will eventually learn about The Neon-Federation, and how they used to be simply called "The Federation", and what their motivations are. Both The Alliance & The Skibidi Toilets are then forced to make a truce to fight against a common enemy, with them also saying the "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend" Line.

Brown Cameraman will also be repaired, with new legs, built-in Weapons, and a Titan Core (Which was an Idea that both Ozzy104 and nathaneskell had suggested to me in the Comment Section), which will allow Brown Cameraman to have the Ability to become a Titan just like Titan Cameraman, Titan Speakerman and Titan TV-Man. Also here is what Brown Cameraman will look like:

While exploring other Universes to obtain Allies to fight against The Neon-Federation, they come across both the "Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss" Universe and the "Murder Drones" Universe. They will then meet the Characters that are from these 2 Universes, but both The Alliance and The Skibidi Toilets are actually mostly interested in both Blitzø and Serial Designation N, so they decided to let the 2 of them be their High-Ranking Members, while also having both the "Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss" Characters and "Murder Drones" Characters joining as well. When they go into the "Call of Duty: Ghosts" Universe, where they will realize that this is the Universe where The Neon-Federation Originated from. Thankfully, they get help from Task Force STALKER, aka The Ghosts, where they explain more Backstory about The Federation, now known as The Neon-Federation, and how they came to be.

When The Alliance, The Skibidi Toilets, and the other Heroic Factions had started to work together, they formed a new Faction called: "The Omniverse Resistance", and all of them are Commanded by 3 Leaders, and these 3 Leaders are known as:

*Captain Cameraman, (Captainrex2177's "Skibidi Toilet" Web Series Original Character).

*Commander Speakerman, (Captainrex2177's "Skibidi Toilet" Web Series Original Character).

*Commander TV-Man, (Captainrex2177's "Skibidi Toilet" Web Series Original Character).

(A/N: I'm hoping that Captainrex2177 won't mind if I were to add his 3 "Skibidi Toilet" Original Characters into this new Story Idea of mine).

(Here are some of the Main Weapon Loadouts/Main Weaponry that Our Main Characters, aka Blitzø (Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss), Serial Designation N (Murder Drones), and Brown Cameraman (Skibidi Toilet) will be using during most of the events in this newest Crossover Story Idea of mine):

*COR-45 Handguns, (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*TYR Revolvers, (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*Recon Haymaker Automatic Shotguns, (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*WSP-9 Submachine Guns, (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*Striker 9 Submachine Guns, (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*DG-58 Bullpup Burst-Fire Assault Rifles, (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*Sidewinder Battle Rifles, (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2033)" Video Game Universe).

*TAQ Eradicator Light Machine Guns, (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*DG-58 LSW Bullpup Light Machine Guns, (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*DM56 Designated Marksman Rifles, (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*KVD Enforcer Designated Marksman Rifles, (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*Katt-AMR Bolt-Action Sniper Rifles, (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*RGL-80 Multiple Grenade Launchers, (From The "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)/Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

I'm hoping that all of y'all will be liking this 2nd Story Idea I've made for this Book, and I can't to see if one of y'all would like to make this into an actual Book. I would like to hear what some of y'all's thoughts and interesting suggestions about this 2nd Story Idea in the Comment Section below. And like always on all of my Wattpad Books, including some of my Friends' Stories and even their Ideas, Peace Out Everyone!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.3K 28
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥
64.4K 2K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
65.1K 757 8
Over the years, multiple villages in Remnant have been destroyed by a single teenage boy, Y/N Dreemurr. The boy has gained many names across Remnant...
83.3K 2.4K 89
គេបោកនាង ធ្វើជាស្រឡាញ់នាងទាំងដែលការពិតគេធ្វើព្រោះតែវាជាផ្នែកមួយ នៃផែនការសងសឹករបស់គេប៉ុណ្ណោះ.. - ជីមីន វីគ្រីស x វ៉ាយ៍លេត អាល់ម៉ាឌី