RUMOURS โžท lando norris

By nxrrislando

ใ€Œ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ใ€ โ›in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and... More

๐“ก๐—Ž๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿค). ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ?
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ). ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ). ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–บ๐–ผ๐—ˆ, ๐—‚๐—† ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿง.) ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ, ๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—?
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ.) ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—† ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐—ˆ๐—‡
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ.) ๐–บ๐—…๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—’
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿช.) ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—‘๐— ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿซ.) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—Œ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข.) ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ?
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ.) ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—๐—…๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚ ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค.) ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹?
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ.) ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ.) ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง.) ๐—€๐—ˆ๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ?
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ.) ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–พ...๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ.) ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช.) ...๐—‚ ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—‚ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ๐—‡๐— ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ.) ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—†๐–พ
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿข.) ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚ ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ.
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ.) ๐—‚ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ, ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐— ๐—‡๐–พ๐—?
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿค.) ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐— ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ.) ๐—†๐—’ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‹
(๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ.) ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐— ๐—‚๐—† ๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—†

(๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ). ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—’ ๐–ป๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–พ

20.8K 431 142
By nxrrislando

—— ( 🏎️ ) ——
❀ 𝓡𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

❛ ━━━━  ( 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈 𝒙 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂𝖺 )  ❜

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀
𝖴𝗉𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍 — 𝟣𝗁 ago

𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗦
𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖾

liked by 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘇 and 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀 amazing weekend with the team and a carlando podium!! 🧡

𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘇 vamos!
𝟣𝗁         𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

liked by landonorris !
—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
| 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 CARLOS
| 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 fav driver fr
| 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 ❤️

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 lando norris the man that you are!!
𝟣𝗁         𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 MY FAV DRIVER ON THE GRID
𝟣𝗁         𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
| 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 SO REAL!! FOR ME HIM AND HAMILTON!!

𝗹𝗻𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 🧡
𝟣𝗁         𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
| 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 yessssssss

𝗼𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗶𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶 well done mate!!
𝟣𝗁         𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

liked by landonorris !
—— 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
| 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 papaya boys🧡

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻
𝖯𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 — 𝟥𝗆 ago

❀ ❀ ❀

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝟥𝗋𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 smiled as carlos' arm wrapped around his shoulders. It had been a few hours after the race where he placed second to Carlos, and he was still riding on the high of his finish.

When he'd left the track he'd received a text from carlos simply asking if he wanted to get dinner along with some other guys on the grid, and he'd happily agreed, a small smile on his face as he typed his response.

His curls sat lazily on the top of his head, a linen cream shirt covered his upper body, and plain black straight legged jeans laced his bottom half. He wore a dreamy smile, the corners of his eyes crinkling as he smiled and laughed with carlos, max and charles.

The four of them were stood by the bar not paying mind to the people around them. lando smiled as max poked a little fun at charles and in return got a shoulder nudge, the two of them playfully bickering like children.

After a few moments of chatter amongst the group, lando excused himself to the bathroom, the voices fading as he wondered down a corridor. His eyes zeroed in on the male toilet's doors before his attention shifting to a brunette leaving the restroom, loose brown waves framing her unfocused face.

As lando grew closer he realised she had no idea he was there, and no idea that she was blocking the route to the mens bathroom. He swallowed briefly before speaking into the silence, "excuse me."

the polite words had the brunette's head snapping in his direction, her face morphed into one of embarrassment, which lando tried to counteract with a small smile attempting to make her worry less.

As he moved past her, his eyes momentarily scanned her face. He watched as her brown eyes widened briefly, and her lips formed a pout, before turning his body completely from her and pushing the door open to the mens restrooms.

As lando moved past her, claudia stood in a haze, she'd had one drink so she was still sober, but with the aftermath of adrenaline after being abandoned and stranded by the guy she had come to the bar with, her vision felt unfocused and her balance weak.

In hindsight she should've never let anyone who wasn't her manager or friend talk her into coming out for a drink, especially not a basically unknown man who she met earlier that day during a photo shoot—him being a part of the lighting crew—but when her birthday fell during a time she was away from home, the loneliness compelled her to agree.

She thought if she could just relax for a couple of hours in someone's company—even if it was someone she didn't really know—then it would make the sting of having no one with her for her birthday a little less disheartening. and that plan seemed solid, till he asked her if she was paying for their meal and drinks after he'd ordered half the menu in the restaurant section.

When she'd realised what he was doing, she excused herself to the bathroom muttering to herself about remaining calm, before returning in a composed mindset to the table, only to find him gone. Abandoning her table once again, her face twisted with embarrassment as she made her way back to the bathroom pulling out her phone to call someone—only to find it dead.

After spending time contemplating what she should do, listing her options, and just now blocking the door way to the males bathroom, she sunk to the floor head in hands. no phone, yet so much humiliation. going back to the hotel felt like the most impossible task.

❀ ❀ ❀

Lando's eyebrows furrowed as he left the bathroom and found the same girl who was accidentally blocking the door, sat on the floor. Her eyes were slightly red rimmed, her hand balled into tight fists, she looked distraught.

He let out a nervous breath before sitting on the floor beside her. at first he didn't say anything, unsure on how to speak to the clearly distressed girl, but after a few moments of just staggered breathing being heard, he spoke up, "are you ok? well i mean your obviously not- but i don't know, i just thought i'd ask anyway."

she let out a teary chuckle at his words, he sounded more stressed than her from asking that question. "i'm fine sorry, just a rough birthday."

"it's your birthday? wanna talk about why you're crying outside a toilet?" he nudged her shoulder playfully in an attempt to brighten her mood. she glanced up at him, dark brown eyes brimmed with unshed tears, the smallest smile on her face.

"i live in france. all my family and friends are in france, and i knew i had a shoot on my birthday and shoots are helping me build my portfolio, so i decided i couldn't turn down such a good opportunity, so i invited a friend to come with me so i wouldn't be alone on my birthday, but then she got sick last minute and couldn't come, no one else could take her place...so i flew here alone, and a guy from the lighting crew asked to take me out to drinks cause he said no one should spend their birthday alone- i thought the sentiment was sweet so i agreed but he was just using me for meal money, so i went to the toilet to think and then when i came back he was gone- so i thought i'll just call a taxi back to my hotel but my phones dead and- and...im just really overwhelmed...im gonna stop talking sorry."

she finished her rant with a small sniffle, her blinks becoming longer in an attempt to keep her tears at bay, but slowly failing. a silence fell over the pair for a moment before lando, shuffled closer, a reassuring smile on his face, "this lighting guy is a dick. i can call you a taxi if you want, but if you want to stay and forget about that guy, you can hang out with some of me and my friends?"

claudia smiled to herself, she was unsure to fully trust him cause, well look where that got her, but the thought of this random guy being so nice to her and letting her rant made the ache in her chest lessen slightly.

"i don't want to go home and mope on my birthday, can i come hang with you and your friends?"

Lando's smile grew as he heard her answer, ignoring the worried alarm bells in the back of his mind. as far as he could tell, she had no idea who he was, she hadn't brought up anything f1 related or led on that she knew of him or the friends he mentioned. he was just hoping this didn't bite him in the ass.

"i'm lando by the way." he waited to see if any recognition passed through her face, but when it didn't come, he shrugged all concerns off.

"i'm claudia."

❛ ( 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾 ) ❜

guys i love lando norris and i love this plot but also depressed as no more f1 till 2024, which will be mclarens year can confirm🙏🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 13.5K 37
the one where a ferrari communications liaison and a ferrari driver try to hide their relationship from the public... fem!oc x charles leclerc socia...
83.3K 2.6K 20
โ› ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ an f1 driver finds himself intertwined with a princess, someone way out of his league or so he thought โœ โช soc med...
79.5K 2.3K 25
"put your favourite perfume on, go play your video game." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
736K 11.1K 75
แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด€ แด˜แด€แด แด‡สŸสŸษช แด€ ส™แดœ๊œฑษชษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดกแดแดแด€ษด ษชษด แดแดษดแด€แด„แด. แด„สœแด€ส€สŸแด‡๊œฑ สŸแด‡แด„สŸแด‡ส€แด„ แด€ ๊œฐแดส€แดแดœสŸแด€ แดษดแด‡ แด…ส€ษชแด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฐแด‡ส€ส€แด€ส€ษช. แด‡แด€แด„สœ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด แด‡๊œฑแด„แด€แด˜แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สœแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด„ ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แดษดแด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€ แดกสœษชสŸ...