not the hero hunter now (opm...

By ManLikeETO

after garou taught saitama 'the reversal of causality' he should've have died from god taking away his powers... More

where am i
not from here
a new friend
first day of UA
Fateful Encounter: Genos and Blast
first day teaching
confronting the past
unexpected bonds
The mysterious servant
unexpected Arrivals
your power, your life
(A/N)
the battle field awaits
Unknown Forces: The Calm Before the Storm
City in Chaos: Heroes vs Villains
awakened garou: cosmic fear mode
garou vs the servants
(A/N)
Bitter Rain: Farewell to a Fallen wolf
saitama vs god
saitama vs god pt 2
the fist that helped god
the end

the fallen lines

148 5 0
By ManLikeETO

The front lines were losing severely, the s class heroes were busy dealing the monster association black sperm army with a few golden Sperm, Psykos, Homeless emperor and the dark matter thieves including Geryuganshoop, Melzargard and Groribas. The pro heroes are not any better, they are also suffering heavy casualties as they are being outnumbered by the liberation army. The battle starts off with Puri-Puri Prisoner hitting Melzargard with his ☆Dark Angel ☆ Rush and creating several holes in Melzargard's body. However, it is ineffective as Melzargard manages to recover with his regenerative abilities.

Melzargard- "what's wrong surprised, guess what you guys can't kill me like last time". The alien said with a massive grin.

Puri Puri prisoner- "guess I'll go all out darling". He said as he licked his lips making Melzargard gag.

Bang, Metal Bat and Atomic Samurai join in the fight. As Melzargard strikes for Puri-Puri Prisoner, Bang stops his attack, then delivers his stream of Water Stream Rock Smashing Rock Fist which is powerful enough to send Melzargard flying.

Bang- "just how the hell are these guys alive?!". He shouted.

Metal- "we must get rid of him at any cost. He's not like last time he is way more durable than before".

Melzargard- "shall we use a bombardment to finish them off?".

Small Melzagard- "that is good".

Melzargard- "contact the ship".

Small Melzargard- "I will go".

He said as he began flying and laughing as he knew it would be over for them. However, Metal Bat intercepts the head and smashes it with ease.

Metal bat- "GET BACK HERE YOU SCUM! BEST IF MIND YOUR MANNERS!

He shouted as he swung the small head like a baseball with his bat.

Metal bat- "I hope ya like mincemeat, you fuck!"

The head began to regenerate slowly as he talked- "I've decided. I'm going to rip your limbs off, then keep you as a ship carpet. That is good."

Metal bat tightened his grips on the bat and got ready to fight- "put yourself together again, eh?".

Metal bat smashes the head causing it to look like a rats ass. "I'm gonna keep you for batting practice!".

Meanwhile, Melzargard screams in anger and swings a hard left punch that Bang dodges, then the three S-Class heroes strike together (atomic samurai, puri puri and bang). They all strike consecutively at once with bang using flowing water streaming rock smashing fist, puri puri punching the alien non stop and atomic samurai swinging his swords at all the aliens body repeatedly.

But it has no effect and Melzargard just kept on regenerating. Suddenly through telekinesis Melzargard could hear dark matter gunner the person who is still in the ship.

Dark matter gunner- "Melzargard! Look I have some bad news. Lord Boros has been defeated by an intruder".

Melzargard- "HOW!?".

Dark matter gunner- "no idea but you think you can come up to the ship and deal with this I think he is going to destroy the ship".

Melzargard- "I'd love to, but I'm very busy taking revenge. These creatures are persistent."

Dark matter gunner- "what the hell!? The life forms down there are proving tough to handle too?"

Melzargard- "nope their either much weaker this time or we are stronger this time. I can't come up there so you just have to deal with it yourself and may lord Boros rest in peace."

Dark matter gunner- "right"

After Metal Bat blows away one of the heads again, he notices a blue marble hidden in Melzargard's essence which he destroys it cause he did remember he killed that creature with the blue marble.

Metal bat- "guy he's much more durable but you just have to destroy the blue marble like we did last time". He shouts out.

Moments later, Puri-Puri Prisoner catches one of the marbles in his mouth and bites down on it, destroying one of the heads and leaving only two remaining. But just as they are about to resume their fight, the artillery strike is finally sent and hundreds of shells fire from the ship.

Metal/bang/atomic/puripuri- "NO!"

Just when it was about to hit the ground, black gates were opened, and the massive bullets entered the portal instead of the ground. The 4 s class heroes sighed in relief as they saw blast from far distance as he gave them a nod before going to fight with elder centipede.

Melzargard shapeshifts his arms and attacks Metal Bat, who is able to dodge his tentacles, while Puri-Puri Prisoner holds the attacking tentacles in place, allowing Bang to use the opportunity to attack Melzargard's head, finding another marble and destroying it. Furious that yet another one of his heads was destroyed, Melzargard violently swings at Bang, sending him flying through several boulders and cement, rendering him seemingly dead.

Atomic samurai- "BANG!!!".

Metal bat- "a... direct hit." He said in shock.

Melzargard- "pathetic. Dead after a single hit. A change of tactics was all I needed. If I forget defense and focus on attack, this will be over quickly and your next!". Pointed at atomic samurai.
"I will spring past that sword and squeeze your skull until it pops.

Atomic samurai- "think so? Then be my guest". He said as he gritted his teeth in rage.

With a much more offensive mindset, Melzargard transforms his arms into sharp javelins and bombards Atomic Samurai with a barrage of attacks, to which Atomic Samurai is just barely able to dodge and slice away. Melzargard laughs at him for being weak.

Atomic samurai- "bastard. You sure make things
interesting." He said in rage.

Melzargard- "I'm beginning to tase victory now". He laughed.

???- "well guess what? You won't see another tomorrow." He said behind him.

Shocked to see Bang still alive, he momentarily forgets about Atomic Samurai and is mowed down by his Atomic Slash. Melzargard begins to regenerate, but Bang discovers that his head is where he always begins his regeneration and grabs the last marble.

Bang- "seeing it so many times even a monkey could figure this out you still haven't got a single chance against us even after being resurrected by that filthy creature God. SEE? CHECKMATE!

He said as he crushed the marble killing Melzargard in the process.

Puri puri- "VICTORY IS OURS"

They s class heroes cheered as they all saw bang alive and well. before they coild celebrate their victory, Geryuganshoop came to the surface from the ground and engaged in another battle with the s class heroes.

Meanwhile with the other S class heroes

Tatsumaki had manged to defeat Psykos or so she had thought. Turns out it was a clone that tatsumaki was fighting with and not the actual one. Meanwhile Psykos was somewhere in underground trying to find Orochi but to her surprise Orochi was obliterated so she had to use the clone Orochi to fuse with which was no difference from him except it knew it was a clone and had to fallow psykos orders. confident that if she combines with him her psychic powers will be amplified enough to defeat Tatsumaki. Orochi merges with Psykos. Psykos takes control of the merge and rises from the ground with its massive body which appears to be 250 meters tall. It could be seen from the back lines.

meanwhile

Mineta- "SHE'S SO HOT". The perverted student shouted.

Jirou slapped the back of his head so hard so hard he fell on his face to the ground.

Jirou- "you idiot".

Shouji- "just what the hell is that thing".

Tokoyami- "most likely a villain. But the pro heroes and the s class heroes are strong. Right?".

Yaoyorozu- "of course they are". She said with a slight sweat on her forehead like the others.

Melissa- "Garou was different."

Mina- "what do you mean?"

*flashback*

Melissa- "he had a different appearance some of you guys might remember."

Kendo- "yeah... Mr Garou had some sorta... ehhh..."

Hawks- "galaxy."

Everyone turned back to see him which he was holding onto 2 students.

Hawks- "he was like a god... it was something I've never seen in my life. If what we saw is true then
Garou is truly... a monster".

Sero- "what do you mean Mr Hawks? Are you saying Mr Garou is too dangerous?" the student asked as he raised his eyebrows in suspicion.

Hawks chuckled- "of course not..."

They all continued to watch the front lines from the high mountains they were on

Meanwhile

Orochi's dragons fire another round of energy blasts, although Tatsumaki easily kills them. Tatsumaki and the two villains clash, the bolts of energy destroying more of the city. The hero notes how much more difficult maintaining her barrier has become, and the fusion increases the gravity around Tatsumaki. Although tatsumaki proclaims gravity manipulation will have no effect on her, she feels an increased pressure within her barrier. From the fused body, a larger, white form of Psykos with long, flowing hair emerges, cupping tatsumaki's barrier in her hands.

Psykos- "I swapped the inside of your barrier with the outside."

Tatsumaki POV- "I can't disable it... it got corrupted...?!"

Psykos- "fufu... come on and disable the barrier already, otherwise your ridiculous output together with the power I'm injecting will keep increasing the internal pressure." She mocked her lustfully. "Even if you manage to disable it... you'll get flattened in an instant."

Tatsumaki- "GUH!!" she coughed up blood.

Psykos- "don't worry... your flesh and blood won't go to waste". She said as she licked her lips.

Tatsumaki- "GAH!!" her face was covered in blood.

Before anything could happen, she remembered her first encounter with blast and how he motivated her into becoming a hero. Was she going to give up and die or was she going to fight till death.

Tatsumaki smirked as colours of dark green covered around her and she began to break free from the barrier and throw massive boulders at her.

Tatsumaki- "now I don't need to hold back".

Psykos obliterates the boulders in a second.

Psykos- "huhu... finally it's time to end this...! Go on then... what's your next move?"

Tatsumaki- "if I drill through that area you're on, I can make you weaker very easily."

Tatsumaki targets the pedestal beneath them to sever the connection. The attack fails to work.

Psykos- "pff... I knew this would happen. You just don't get it do you? In terms of power, I am way more powerful than you already are!"

Psykos responds in turn with her own beam attack, which cuts into the oceans and severs a large part of the Earth's crust, launching it into space. The severed area slams back into the water, sending massive shockwaves and tsunamis back around the planet. This attack left everyone in shock but. Luckly blast was able to stick back the continent and stabilise the gravity of earth.

Blast- "just what the hell happened?" *Looks at the centre of the battlefield and sees psykos fighting tatsumaki with full power* "oh no... TATSUMA- *was launched to the earth by elder centipede* you little shi-"

Tatsumaki avoids the attack and confirms the evacuation of the surrounding areas, before lifting a series of massive chunks of earth from the sea, which halts the tsunamis. She launches them at Psykos and Orochi in a barrage; the fusion tries to intercept the rocks with their energy beams, but Tatsumaki is able to hit and engulf them with the remainder. Once again, Psykos and Orochi emerge unharmed, and the fighters engage in a massive psychic battle that creates a gigantic whirlwind in the skies above them.

Tatsumaki- "now what you stupid bitch".

Psykos- "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BITCH!".

Tatsumaki uses decoys made of rocks to hide her position from Psykos and infiltrates the fusion by climbing inside of them from the base of the pedestal. By disguising herself as energy and reducing her output, she is able to discern the position of Psykos' true body and uses a rending attack that crushes the fusion of Psykos and Orochi from inside their barrier. However, the fusion regenerates from the attack and spears Tatsumaki through her left hand. Before Tatsumaki can counter, she is impaled through the other hand, the Fusion Monster then discharges electric shocks to stun Tatsumaki and make her lose control of her powers.

Tatsumaki- "GAH...!!" coughs blood.

With Tatsumaki now rendered helpless, the disfigured fusion of Psykos and Orochi prepares to finish her off with a massive energy attack. Just as they launch their beam, it is intercepted by single punch.

Just as tatsumaki was about fall to the ground she was saved by the caped Baldy.

Saitama- "you did a great job."

Tatsumaki who was half dead saw a white cape and a bald guy in a blurry vision. All she could do is smile and sleep.

Psykos- "aww... sad your lover is heart?" she asked as she began to charge another massive energy beam".

Saitama just stared at her with a boredom
look- "normal punch I guess..." without hesitation Saitama had obliterated psykos (like he did with carnage kabuto). "That was easy I guess".

Everyone in the battlefield was in awe and shock as they just witnessed Saitama one shotting a dragon level threat (this includes the s class heroes, the pro heroes, the remaining dark matter thieves, the monster associated and the liberation army).

Zombie man- "so he was the man Dr genus was talking about, a limitless hero with insane strength".

While all of this was happening, God was watching Saitama from a far distance.

God- "Your power"

saitama and the people who touched the god cubes could hear god's words only.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 82 10
this is about two brothers who is gone into a journey of becoming heroes as one is already one, but no one know him or his powerful strength and his...
2.1K 63 7
When young Saitama had found out he had been quirkless by his local quirk doctor, his drive to become a hero had not been put down. After training vi...
222K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
15.4K 572 23
The world is a dangerous place with monsters, assasins, criminals and evil organizations popping up everyother day of the week. But there are always...