𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀-𝐓𝐀𝐓...

By kevinsofficialwifey

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗮�... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

231 15 138
By kevinsofficialwifey

♡~ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʙᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅɪɴ' ᴛᴏᴏ,
ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ~♡

-ʙʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴀɪʏᴇᴢ

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟭𝟵𝗧𝗛 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗟𝗬𝗡, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞
𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗥 𝗞𝗜𝗬𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗦
𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘

___

2:30 PM

"TA!" Jenn shouted in order to finally get Tamir's undivided attention. Tamir snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head snapping back to reality, pick his head up now looking at Jenn.

"Hmm?" He slouched down into the comfortable cushiony couch. Jenn chuckled and shook her head at her confused friend.

"What's good witchu?" Jenn questioned picking up the small, black, roku, remote. Tata just shook his head in response before he gave a simple answer.

"Nothin, just a lot of shi on ma mind." Ta spoke as his New York accent came out and the tone in his voice expressed his frustration.

"Like?" Jenn peeked her nose in his business causing him to slightly chuckle and shake his head.

"Annalise just being difficult again." Tamir shrugged and Jenn just stared at him. "So stop talking to her dickhead?"

Tamir stared back and Jenn and slightly frowned. "Its not that easy though Jenn, you know that shit."

"Yeah it is." Jenn fibbed trying to prove her point.

"Then you get over sky." Ta teased causing Jenn to pause completely and stare at him.

"How you know about that nigga." Jenn frowned, as her grin melted off of her face. Tata chuckled at Jenns shocked expression. "Cause, I know you, and I know what someone who is in love look like." 

Tata shrugged while Jenn remained awkwardly silent. Jenn slightly twisted her lips anxiously and still remained silent. She shifted her body towards the glass table infront of the two of them and leaned forward, grabbing the pre-rolled blunt from it. She sighed before taking a long drag from it.

Tata wasn't lying, he knew Jenn, he knew Jenn very well, so he could sense the slight uncomfort and awkward energy she was giving so he knew she didn't wanna talk about it. And he remained silent as well.

"Ahem." Jenn uncomfortably cleared her throat. "It ain't love dont do that, anyway.." Jenn sped through her sentence and rolled her eyes before she continued and watched Tata roll his eyes as well.

"So back to you, cause this aint even ab me, fuck Anna and you deadass need to move on from her.." Jenn spoke before a brief silence occured between the two of them.

"Lemme put you onto someone though." Jenn's face lit up, like she had the most brightest idea in the world.

Tata chuckled and shook his head. He had a feeling whatever Jenn was about to suggest was going to be stupid, but he was willing to listen.

"Lemme put you onto uhhhh..."

"Hmm.." Jenn began to think.

"To Rae." Jenn evilly grinned, while watching tata slightly frown. He shook his head no and looked at Jenn like she was insane.

"No? what the fuck." Tata grilled her.

"Why not? You'n think she look good? Like c'mon now keep it a bean wimme" Jenn joked, and tata shook his head.

"Jenn c'mon now, you know thats not why im sayin that, she look good ill give ha that but... Its 'cause... I dont know."

"Yes you do"

"Ion know she mean as fuck, always got a attitude, she hollywood, I'm just not tryna wife no female thats so difficult like she is, feel me?" Tata went on.

Jenn raised an eyebrow and shook her head while chuckling sarcasticly.

"She 'mean' to you because the first time ya met you called ha name, and then spilled Henny on ha at the party like, c'mon Ta, keep up. Cause she don't act like that to nobody else but you." Jenn shrugged.

Tata just waved her off though, he didnt really take in what she said, due to his pride and how stubborn he is.

"Ight, thats all coo but-" Tamir started before Jenn interrupted him.

"Give it a try mud, it could work out. Ya are two stubborn, hot heads that got bad attitudes, and maybe one day ya could have some convicted felon, and serial killer kids one day." Jenn began to start laughing.

Tata shook his head and started laughing too, from Jenns contagious laugh. "Nigga shut up, you fried." Tata snatched the blunt from her fingers and put it to his lips, taking a puff.

"Nah, real shit though Ta don't say nothin to NOBODY about how I feel about sky." Jenn emphasized the word nobody causing tata to chuckle once again.

"I won't, mud."

"Nah but gimme Rae's num-" Tata began, but the sound of loud knocking on Jenns front door caused them both to pause. Jenn quickly stood up and walked over to the door, looking through the peep hole to see who was on the other side.

"Yoooo." Dees voiced echoed. 

Jenn unlocked the door and opened it revealing Dee standing there with Sky and Rae.

'Damn this nigga brings them everywhere?' Tata thought to himself.

"Hey Jenny, hey Ta!" Sky greeted them giving Jenn a hug as the three adolescents walked into the apartment.

Tata looked at Raelyn, Raelyn looked at Tata. Tamir looked her up and down examining her physical features and her outfit. She had on a simple outfit, but she still managed to look good wearing it. She wore a Spagetti strap, black, cropped, tee that complimented her slim waist, and grey bikers shorts that complimented her gluteus area. She simply had black Nike socks, and black Yeezy slides on her feet to match. 

Raelyn could feel him examining her so she examined him as well, which quite frankly made him smirk, slightly. Tata wore a black wife beater, and grey nike tech sweatpants. Raelyn slightly smiled realizing they were matching and just shook her head.

Raelyn walked over to the kitchen island and sat down on the high chair. Tata took at his cue to go ahead and approach her, seeing everyone else was occupied with speaking to each other. Raelyn panicked once she saw him stand up and pulled out her phone pretending she received a text. 

Tata walked over to Jenn and asked to speak with her privately. "Jenn, slide."

"What happened?"

"Talk to ha for me, she gon ignore me if I do it right now." Tata asked Jenn for the favor. "Gotchu" Jenn nodded her head and  walked over to Raelyn.

"Yoo, My heart." Jenn greeted Rae, catching her attention.

"Hi Jenny." Raelyn said in a sort of suspicious tone.

"You single, right?" Jenn asked and Raelyn didnt respond.

She raised an eyebrow instead.

"Ion know why I asked, I know you are. So lemme put you on to one of my mans." Jenn suggested seeing Raelyn sort of frown.

"Uh who?"

"Ta, but before you interrupt me and say some dumb shit, just try it Rae, you need someone that will handle ya mean ass attitude." Jenn attempted to persuade her.

"No? Jenn what the fuck, I dont need no nigga." Raelyn frowned, but Jenn just laughed.

"Not how i meant that, Rae try it."

"Try it, Rae, trust-" Jenn started but Raelyn interrupted.

"No, Jenn he's disrespectful as fuck."

"Yeah but so are you so?"

Tata watched from a distance and although he couldn't hear anything they were saying it was obvious to see that Raelyn didn't want anything to do with him. He snickered at the fact that Jenn wouldn't give up on convincing her but he was honestly felt like walking over there and telling Jenn to just forget it.

But he saw Raelyn had actually started listening, and stopped arguing back. Tata tried his best to make it seem like he wasn't watching in on their conversation but it was clear for Raelyn to see.

"Rae, c'mon just atleast start talking, he's tryna fuck witchu."

Raelyn knew Jenn wasn't gonna stop trying to persuade her to try it out, so she just sighed and nodded her head. "Ight, tell him to slide." Raelyn waved towards herself.

Jenn looked over at Tata and nodded his head towards Raelyn, signaling for him to walk over to her. Tata nodded his head and turned his phone off, walking towards them as Jenn walked away giving them privacy.

"So? you wanna fuck wimme?" Raelyn slightly smiled. She caught herself though and stopped, she was trying to keep her wall up.

"Yea, you look good and you stubborn, and I know how to handle that." Tata shrugged putting his hands in his front pockets.

Raelyn tapped her chin and snickered, "You think can handle me?"

"Yea nigga"

"We'll see." She looked down at the floor. Tata cleared his throat and sighed.

"Nah but, im sorry for calling you out ya name the first time we met, I was going through some shit and Jenn made me go when ian feel like leavin the crib." Tata apolgised causing Rae to look up from the floor and into his eyes.

Raelyn thought his apology seemed sincere but she wasn't sure. He stared back into her eyes waiting for her to speak up and break the silence.

 "Its cool, we could just start over."

"Ight." Tata nodded trying to hide his smile.

Tata pulled his red, Iphone 13 out of his front, jean pocket and held it up to his face, unlocking it. He held it out infront of Raelyn, with the phone app opened. "Put ya number in." 

Raelyn playfully rolled her eyes and grabbed the phone from him, but then she paused and realized something.

"Wait hollon, don't you gotta girl, i heard someone call you the night of Dee's party, and the contact name was Bae, so wassup with that." 

"That was some shi from the past, im not fuckin wit ha no more, you'n gotta worry." Tamir reassured the unphased young lady. She squinted and slightly leaned back into the seat with uncertainty.

"Right." She scanned him once again and just sighed before playfully snatching the phone from his hand and typing in her phone number, and adding the contact name for him. She handed him his phone back and they stared at each other for a moment, but then a loud screech caught them off guard and snapped them back into reality.

"AH! Dee you stupid hoe!" Sky playfully shouted grabbing their attention. Sky and Raelyn often called the boys 'offensive names' but no one ever took it as anything other than playful.

They seen Sky and Dee play fighting in the living room, and Dee gently slamming her on to the couch next to Jenn.

Jenn fake smiled and cracked a joke but both Rae and Tata saw right through it.

"Jenn got a thing for Sky, don't she?" Raelyn questioned  although she already knew the answer.

Tata swore he wouldnt say anything so he just scratched his head and shrugged which told Rae everything she needed to know.

Raelyn wasn't sure she should tell Sky about it or let Jenn move on at her own pace though..

-LINA

Bye, i dont proofread so sorry for mistakes 

this chapter so boring pls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 105K 95
𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟, 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟.
1.5M 66.9K 61
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳. 🖤 "𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎." 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜. 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝. 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 �...
14.1K 343 16
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚖 , 𝚗𝚊𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 .. ꨄ
44K 1.4K 16
"𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫...