Pure Mila James

By EverybodylovesM_

Ever seen/met a girl with the cutest face, the nicest smile, and the tone of her voice could barely be heard... More

Description
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
Writers Block!!!

4

25 4 0
By EverybodylovesM_

Adam

I was in the city for a week on spring break, so I decided to chill with Mark and Marcus at the courts. I figured now would be a perfect time to get a little information on that Pure Mila girl before I had to head back to campus next week.

"What's been up with you boy? Haven't seen you around these parts since the party." Mark said dribbling the ball as me and Marcus sat on the bleechers.

"Man I been staying lowkey, but I see shit been hectic around here. Wassup with the whole Pure Mila situation?" I asked.

"Oh right, well from what I heard girl get down now. I would have never expected for her to get down like that. She was so sweet and quiet." Mark said.

"And Pure. But I'm also hearing that she was drugged and raped. So that could be a possibility too." Marcus said. I couldn't help but to wonder if the second excuse was true. I mean you can never judge a book by its cover but baby girl just didn't seem to be that type.

"Right, so where did they get the being drugged and raped part from?" I asked more into what they had to say.

"Everybody who's on her side is saying that she would never be capable of doing something so degrading to herself. They say she has more self respect than that. Plus everybody around here knows that Mila was a virgin so that's another reason why I think she was set up." Marcus said.

"Well I just think she's a hoe that is being let out of her shell. She probably hasn't been a virgin for a while. Who knows? You know how many people lie about who the really are? She probably just made up everything because she knew that being the daughter of the most feared man in the city, would mess up her reputation if word got out that she wasn't as loving, and caring as she's put out to be." Mark said.

I was all in to what both of these niggas was saying. And to be honest, I didn't know who to believe because both of their stories sounded like it could be true.

"So who is her daddy? Talking about he the most feared nigga in the hood." I asked.

"Preston James." Marcus said rubbing his hands together.

"Ex kingpin. The nigga only like 30 something and he basically runs this whole city. He just staying in a middle class neighborhood so them boys don't get suspicious." Mark said. I nodded on the information I was getting.

"So you agree that Pure Mila is a hoe and you agree that she was raped?" I asked. They looked at each other and turned back to me.

"Basically." They said at the same time making me chuckle.

"Either one of y'all know where she stay?"

Zalia

I haven't heard from Pure Mila or Eliana since the day her mom put me out the hospital. I couldn't believe that Eliana was actually believing that I had something to do with what happened to Pure Mila. I love Pure Mila like a sister and I would never do anything to hurt her. For all I know Eliana probably had something to do with it, every since we met Pure Mila and found out who her dad was, Eliana has been lowkey jealous of her. She does stay in a decent looking neighborhood but everybody around knows that her family had that dough.

I sat on my porch listening to Pandora. I looked up when I heard a car door shut and seen Eliana getting out of Zeek's car. She waved bye to him and proceeded up the walk to her house. She glanced over at me and rolled her eyes. I scuffed and shook my head.

"Fuck you making animal sound affects for?" I heard her say as I skipped to the next song. I looked up and looked around trying to figure out who she was talking to.

"Yo who you talking to?" I asked removing my headphones. I might be quiet but I will go off in a hot second and Eliana knew this.

"I'm talking to you, set up bitch!" She said dropping her purse on her porch. I stood up and walked off my porch.

"Nah the only person who a set up bitch is you."

"Me?" She said pointing to herself and coming closer.

"Yea you, trying to blame me for what happened to Pure Mila, for all we know it probably was you and that's why you left before shit happened."

"Bitch you sound dumb as fúck! I would never stooped that fucking low to hurt her never! Regardless of how I felt about her before we actually became friends."

"Girl please save that shit for somebody who doesn't know you! Ok. You're jealous of Pure Mila and you always will be. Probably got mad because she's prettier than you, has better things than you, and is living better than you! You couldn't take to see her live that life anymore huh?"

"She living better than you too stupid bitch!" I laughed in her face. Before I knew it she had pushed me to the ground and was on top of me slapping and punching me anywhere she could.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled as I raised my leg and kicked her in her stomach. We both stood up and got in stance ready to fight.

"Come on you dusty ass bitch!" She yelled. Without paying any attention some boy came in got in between us. He looked familiar but I couldn't make out where I had seen him before.

"Aye y'all need to chill out with out that. Them boys right around the corner." He said looking from me to Eliana as we stared at each other.

"Fuck you!" Eliana said spitting in my directions.

"You bitch!" I tried charging at her but the boy stopped me.

"I said chill! Now what's the problem? Why y'all out here fighting like some fúcking hoodrats?" Me and Eliana looked at him like he was stupid.

"I ain't no fucking hood rat!" Eliana said.

"Could've fooled me. Now what's going on?" We stared at each other again before Eliana talked.

"I'm sure you've heard about the Pure Mila James situation. The video has went viral and everybody knows about it." She said.

"Yea what about it?"

"That bitch set her up to get drugged and raped! Did you know that they found a fucking medal ass dildo in her? Huh you stupid bitch! Or did you already know because you planned the shit!" She yelled.

"I didn't plan shit. What the fuck is wrong with you? You delusional or something?"

"Aight, look. Let me do all the talking. So there's a possibility that Pure Mila was set up?" The boy asked. We both nodded.

"And there's a possibility that one of you set her up?"

"Ain't no possibility, she did!" Eliana screamed. I'm so tired of this bitch. She starting to work my nerve.

"Who are y'all to her?"

"I'm her bestfriend." I said.

"No I'm her bestfriend, that's just an associate." Eliana spoke.

"So if y'all her bestfriends how come neither one of y'all was there to see what really happened?"

"I left with my boyfriend before the party even ended. And I told this bitch to let me know when they left and she never did, talking about she thought she left and got a ride from somebody from school. That sound like some bullshit cause don't nobody even fuck with you." Eliana spat.

"Its the truth dumb ass! You wanna ask the person who I left with? I ain't got shit to lie about."

"How about this, if y'all was really her bestfriends and didn't have shit to do with what happened to her y'all would help and see what really happened, how it happened, and who is responsible."

"Who the fuck are you anyway" Eliana asked.

"My name is Adam. I met Pure Mila that night right before she went into the bathroom. After she went in there she never came out so I assumed she was sick."

"You like her or something?" I asked with an attitude. This nigga don't even know her and he tryna play inspector gadget.

"That shit don't matter right nah, y'all gone help me help her or y'all gone keep accusing each other?" Me and Eliana looked at each other and I could just slapped the shit out of her. She rolled her eyes as did I.

"Fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 4.1K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
170 9 25
Addison fucks up a lot, she is only 17 but she gets herself in all sorts of trouble. That is until her dad couldn't handle her anymore and sent her a...
629K 24.3K 45
Kamille Jacobs is a 18 year old with a whole lotta ambition and brains. She graduates her hell hole of a highschool and escapes her bullies and will...
5.2M 138K 23
Copyright © 2014 All Copy Rights Reserved Warning: Contains explicit sexual content for mature audiences only. A/N: THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDI...