๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„

By -kkate

" ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž..." More

๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐๐ˆ๐๐„

23.9K 1.2K 462
By -kkate

@carsynnn

"This is giving everythinggg, oh my gosh"  Carsyn smiled as she ran her fingers through her fresh install.

She definitely loved her a good side part, it ate every single time.

"Let me text Shae, I need to go to the club or somethingggg," She said to herself, grabbing her phone to text her sister.

Her and Shae had eventually got over the small disagreement they had, they would just have to agree to disagree and that was okay with both of them.

Once Carsyn got the text saying that Shae wanted to go, but she was bringing her boyfriend she texted back saying "Okay, that's fine,"

As she shut her phone off, it lit back up saying that she had an incoming facetime call from Asaad.

After finally seeing each other for the first time the previous day,  Carsyn honestly fell for him even more.

She like his aura, and the way he carried himself. She like his assertiveness but he often became a little soft for her.

He did end up leaving around 10pm, he said he had to "handle some business"

Carsyn had no idea what that meant, but they wouldn't go anywhere without trust so she didn't question it.

"Damnnnnn," Asaad dragged when Carsyn popped up on the screen.

"You look pretty as hell mama," He complimented causing Carsyn to smile

"Thank you handsome, where you going?" Carsyn asked curiously as she unplugged her flat iron.

"I'm coming to see you,"

"Boy you just saw me last night," Carsyn said while shaking her head.

"I miss you, you ain't fucking wit' me or sum?"

"I ammm, and I miss you too baby. Oh, I'm going to the club with my sister and her boyfriend, do you wanna come with me?"

"Yeah I'a slide, just let me know what time so I can pick you up,"

"Okay, I will"

@carsynnn

"Okay, I'm ready!" Carsyn said to Asaad with a smile as she walked out of the bathroom, officially ready to go to the club.

Asaad eyes roamed her body, the outfit she wore was definitely doing it justice.

She was wearing a leather spaghetti strap top that left most of her cleavage exposed and hugged her hourglass-figure and a light-washed jean skirt that stopped just below her ass cheeks.

She paired the outfit with her black strappy heels and the black Chanel bag that Asaad had bought for her earlier that day.

"Damn baby..come here," He said causing her to smile as he pulled her closer to him.

She felt a chill run down her spine as he stared down at her, his eyes never leaving hers.

His hand found its way around her throat, squeezing it lightly as he brung her into a deep kiss.

The kiss was easily turned sloppy, Carsyn moaned into his mouth as his tongue explored hers.

Her hands rested onto the sides of his head while one of his tightened around her neck and the other moved down to her butt, reaching under her jean skirt to grab it.

"Baby...Shae's waiting on us,"Carsyn said breathlessly as he kissed and sucked down her neck, not failing to give her a hickey.

"She'll be 'ight," He replied causing her to laugh, this man was feening and she knew it.

"When we get back, okay?" She told him, he just nodded.

"Come on so we can get back," He said quickly while grabbing her hand causing her to laugh.

"Shae, Armon, this is Asaad, Asaad this is my sister, Shae, and her boyfriend, Armon," Carsyn introduced as the four of them stood in the parking lot of the packed club.

Shae just rolled her eyes before turning to her boyfriend while Armon sent Asaad a head nod, which he returned.

Carsyn scrunched her face up at her sister's actions before shaking her head, she was going to talk to her about that later.

Asaad wasn't tripping tho, he grabbed Carsyn's hand and put her in front of him before walked towards the entrance of the club.

They walked inside, skipping the line of course, and walked to the private section that Shae's friends were already at.

"Carsyn! Girl where you been? And who is this mannn," Shanelle, one of Shae and Carsyn's mutual friends asked as the couple entered the section, standing to give the younger girl a hug.

"Girl I been workinggg, and this is Asaad," Carsyn introduced after hugging Shanelle, Asaad went to sit on the lounge chair as Carsyn talked for a bit.

Carsyn caught up with the girl for a couple minutes before walking over to Asaad, allowing him to pull her onto his lap.

"I didn't know we had to catch up like that, sorry if that took too long," Carsyn apologized, she hated being the person that invited someone out just to leave them alone while she socialized.

"You good mama," He replied honestly, he understood the situation so he didn't mind.

"What are you drinking?" She asked curiously as she looked at the dark liquor in his cup.

"Hm," He mumbled while putting the cup up to her lips, allowing her to take a sip.

She scrunched her face up as the she felt the slightly burning sensation in the back of her throat, it was Hennessy, which she hated.

She was definitely more of a fruity drink type of girl, and she couldn't stand dark liquor.

She loved her some Pink Whitney though.

"Girl we going to dance! You coming?" Gabi, another friend asked Carsyn causing her to nod.

"Yeah, you can keep that, Come dance with me though," She said causing him to shake his head no, making her frown.

From the little time they had been at the club she noticed that he wasn't a very social person, he preferred to be by himself.

"Okay, If I get out there and start acting up I don't wanna hear nothing," She said as she stood up from his lap, he just shook his head.

"Cut the fuck up then!!!" Gabi exclaimed as Carsyn twerked on her along to beat of Megan Thee Stallion's "Cocky AF"

Carsyn was a little tipsy and she was cutting all the way up.

Asaad thought she was fronting but truly did go all in, and he was loving the sight.

Carsyn smiled as Shanelle and Gabi smacked her butt as it moved effortlessly, in a jean skirt as well.

This that flossy pussy
You rock suits that's bossy pussy

"Told him use a lot a spit so I can keep a glossy pussy! BOWWWW" The girls exclaimed as Carsyn bent over, skillfully moving her ass in a circle.

Carsyn laughed before standing back up, she was done for right then.

But she couldn't leave before dancing on her man first. 

She  told the girls she was going back to the section before doing as she said.

She walked over Asaad and sat back down on his lap.

"So you really just gon' sit here the wholeeee time?" Carsyn questioned him causing him to shrug.

"Unt unnn, come on," She said after standing up, grabbing his hands so the she could pull him out of the seat, which she failed miserably at.

"Come onnnn, they playing my song" She frowned as Looking For the Hoes by Sexyy Red began to play.

Asaad finally stood up, allowing the girl to drag him to the dance floor.

She rested her hands on his shoulders as she swayed along to the beat, then turning around so the her ass pressed against his front.

She then bent over, twerking against him as his hands roamed her butt, not failing to pull her skirt down when it rose up.

She smiled slyly as she felt his wood grow in his pants before moving her ass in a circle before throwing it back on him, and he were giving her back shots.

He pulled her back up, turning her around before leaning towards her ear to tell her something.

"Come on befo' I fuck you in this club,"

period ☝🏾😛☝🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 52.7K 34
๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ; ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด.
45.3K 2.1K 18
๐‘๐ข๐ก๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ข ๐“๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ. "๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ."...
285K 9.1K 27
๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น- ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ. ion proof read fuck yall and them errorsโค๏ธ.
933K 38.8K 53
|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...