MHA The Heroine (Bakugo x rea...

By neoncookie06

Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However yo... More

Chapter 1- Origin
Chapter 2- UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 3- I Did It!
Chapter 4- Hero Studies
Chapter 5- Villains Appear
Chapter 6- Sports Festival! Part 1
Chapter 7- Sports Festival! Part 2
Chapter 8- Sports Festival! Part 3
Chapter 9- The Treacherous Hero Killer
Chapter 10- Revenge on The Treacherous Hero Killer STAIN
Chapter 11- Aftermath
Chapter 12- Secrets Revealed
Chapter 13- Final Exams
Chapter 14- Encounter
Chapter 15- Pool Day!!
Chapter 16- Training Camp: Part 1
Chapter 17- Training Camp: Part 2
Chapter 18- Villains?!
Chapter 19- Villains Running Wild!
Chapter 20- KACCHAN!!!
Chapter 21- Failure
Chapter 22 Rescue Mission
Chapter 23 All For One
Chapter 24 Symbol of Peace
Chapter 25 Your Turn
Chapter 26 My Reason...
Chapter 27 Dorms
Chapter 28 Ultimate Moves!!
Chapter 29 The Exam Part 1
Chapter 30 The Exam Part 2
Chapter 32 Rescue Exercise
Chapter 33 Gang Orca
Chapter 34 One For All
Chapter 35 Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter 36 2nd Semester
Chapter 37 The Big Three
Chapter 38 Successor

Chapter 31 Class 1-A

149 10 1
By neoncookie06

(To Bakugo)

"I had to make a weak version so I didn't kill anyone." Katsuki remarks with a villainous grin, while seeing Shishikura on the ground, but Denki wore a terrified expression.

"You know what, this is why everyone's terrified of you, except for (Y/N)- you're just way too hardcore!" Denki shouts as Shishikura got back up.

"Dammit." Shishikura curses as the flesh began to form his arms back to normal.

"So those nasty finger things just float back to 'im?" Denki asks as he inches back a bit.

"I see now. I'll teach you a lesson by breaking you. This will show you what it means to be dignified and behave like a Hero!" Shishikura proclaims as the rest of his flesh began to fly around him.

"What is up with this disgusting dude?" Denki questions, but then Katsuki begins running towards Shishikura.

"He thinks he's better than us. But I bet he'll shut up when I-"

"Hey, wait, don't forget that we're in the middle of a test!" Denki interjects Katsuki, who wouldn't stop his pursuit.

"That's exactly why I'll kill the guy!" Katsuki states causing Shishikura to ready himself.

"Absurd!" Shishikura declares as he stretches his flesh towards Katsuki, who jumps back and begins firing his explosions at them. However, one of the Flesh fingers goes around and starts heading for Katsuki, who shoots it at the last minute.

"Let's just get this fight over with." Denki remarks as he places disks into his new suit mechanism and it shoots out the disks.

"Maybe this'll speed things along." Denki adds as the disks go to hit Shishikura, but he jumps back just in time.

"You should work on your aim." Shishikura insists causing Denki to put on a disappointed expression.

"Aw, crap!" Denki mutters.

"And your look. Maybe I can make you something more appealing." Shishikura points out.

"Enough talk. Die!" Katsuki demands as shoot an AP Shot at Shishikura causing a dark smoke to cloud there vision for a moment.

"You've left yourself open." Shishikura informs, while opening up the flesh that had shielded him form the blast.

"What the-" Katsuki was interjected when a piece of flesh touches his shoulder.

"You weren't paying attention. I had a piece of flesh sneak beneath us. You saw. Earlier with Kirishima. Once I touch you, you're my plaything." Shishikura blustered as the Flesh began to consume Katsuki.

"Bakugo!" Denki called out as he began to race towards him.

"Hey! Idiot! Take this!" Katsuki shouts as he throws something to Denki before he is completely engulfed by the flesh and turned into a flesh pile.

"Pathetic. You must be remade from scratch." Shishikura ridiculed as Denki stared down at Katsuki with a terrified expression.

"No way!" Denki whisper screamed.

"This is a demonstration. The test has an unusually low passing rate. At first this seemed counterintuitive given our current world. With All Might retired, wouldn't make more sense to flood the streets with Heroes? And so, I must assume that their goal is to weed out the riffraff. We can surmise that they're starting to be more selective in order to bring the profession of Hero to a higher level. And I agree with this way of thinking. So I decided to this the herd myself." Shishikura explains causing Denki to stare at him in disbelief.

"You're ignoring the test because you think you're superior? What are you, a crazy person?" Denki inquires.

"I'm simply separating the mediocre and extraordinary." Shishikura responds as he steps on Kirishima, who was still a pile of flesh.

By the way, your comrades here still feel pain in this form. Your untamed electricity will torture your friends if you use it." Shishikura jibes as Denki glares at him, but then let's out a groan.

"You've been doing nothing but hurling insults at us this entire time. I'm kinda starting to take it personally, ya know." Denki claims as he stuck his hand in his pocket, while having his other hand on his head.

"Then perhaps you are more self-aware than I thought. I'd take time to reflect of your failure." Shishikura adviced as he sent his flesh fingers towards Denki, who throws a something at Shishikura and it explodes causing him to go flying. Quickly looking over, Shishikura sees a grenade that was still smoking. A piece of flesh flew towards Denki, but he dodges it with ease.

"Those ugly-ass gauntlets of his aren't just some kind of fashion statement. He can use that gear along with his Nitro-sweat to create simple grenades." Denki addresses causing Shishikura to widen his eyes.

"That's it! He tossed it to you." Shishikura asserts.

"By the way, big shot. You've stumbled into a really killer spot." Denki affirms as he points towards Shishikura and lets out a bolt of lightning that head straight towards the disk Denki shot earlier, but thanks to Shishikura being in front of the disks the Electricity hits him making Shishikura scream out in pain. Falling to his knees Shishikura lets out a grunt, while glaring at Denki.

"Listen up. Bakugo might seem like a total jerk on the surface, but he's actually trying really hard to be a Pro Hero. He threw that Grenade to me while being attacked. That was the result of calm judgement and planning." Denki refuted as Katsuki's flesh began to move around.

"And Kirishima is such a good dude that he rushed into enemy territory for his friends, even though it was a totally stupid thing to do." Denki adds as Kirishima's flesh began to move as well. While groaning Shishikura began to stand up slowly, while Denki continues to glare at him.

"And (Y/N), I don't know much about her, but I do know that she's nothing like you described. So, you only know bits and pieces of information about them. Don't insult what you don't know!" Denki bellows as he points towards Shishikura once more.

"I'll teach you to be more aware of your place, you degenerate!" Shishikura shouts, but was them punched by Kirishima and then blasted back by Katsuki.

"The more damage he takes, the more people get released." Kirishima made known.

"No wonder he was only using long-distance attacks." Katsuki noted.

"Thanks for the save, Kaminari." Kirishima thanks as he turns to Denki along with Katsuki.

"You idiot. What took you so long?!" Katsuki exclaims.

"Why are you so mean?! No one's ever gonna like you if you act that way! Whoa, look behind you!" Denki calls out causing both Kirishima and Katsuki to look over and see the fleshballs were turning back to people.

"Those other fleshballs are all waking up." Denki points out with a worried expression as Katsuki put on a predatory expression, while Kirishima glared at them.

"We've got targets." Katsuki quipped.

(To (Y/N) )

"Currently 70 people have passed. Thirty more and we'll be done." Mera informs causing a bit of worry to show on my face. "Where is everyone?" I wonder as I was sitting next to Shoto and (B/N), who were also starring up at the screen that showed the map of the testing ground.

"I know you're worried, but you need to chill." (B/N) yawns causing me to turn to him.

"And you should-"

"Hi." Momo's voice made me stop and turn to see her, Tsu, Jiro, and Shoji. "Finally some people from our class." I think as I let out a sigh and Todoroki walks up to them.

"Good, I'm glad to see you passed, Todoroki." Momo insists, but then looks over at us and smiles.

"Along with (Y/N) and (B/N) as well." Momo adds and I nod.

"I didn't doubt any of you." Tsu insists.

"Are those three not with you, (Y/N)?" Jiro asks causing me to shake my head.

"No, we got separated..." I trail off as I walk over to them.

"So far we're the only ones here." Shoto states causing (B/N) to walk over.

"We just arrived. However, (Y/N) over here has been here for a little bit." (B/N) points out causing everyone to look over at me.

"I was the 2nd one to finish." I declare causing everyone's eyes to widen. "Even though it was thanks to that new Quirk I unlocked..." I think as Shoji narrows his eyes at me.

"You and Todoroki are the strongest ones out of our class so it's no surprise there." Shoji concludes causing me to stare at him for a moment, but then Shoto puts his hand to his chin and then looks over at Momo.

"I thought Midoriya had everyone working together." Shoto addresses.

"That was the plan, but someone from Ketsubutsu Academy spilt us with his Quirk." Momo explains causing a bit of concern to show on my face.

"Just 30 spots left." Jiro made known.

"I hope everyone in our class passes." Tsu hopes as I look back over at the screen as the worry I felt began to grow.

(To Deku)

Running through the Arena with Sero as people were chasing after them, while activating their Quirks.

"Faster, Sero!" Deku calls out as Sero turns to him.

"Midoriya! Carry me and Jump!" Sero instructs causing Deku to put on a confused expression.

"Just do it!" Sero demands causing Deku to hold Sero princess style and jump into the air.

"You're up, Uraraka!" Sero calls out as he looks over at Ochaco, who was standing behind a rock.

"Release!" Ochaco chirps as huge rocks that were up in the air with tape attached to them began to fall towards the people, who were running after Deku and Sero causing them all to yelp as most of them were caught underneath the tape.

"Tape? Seriously?!" One of the guys exclaims.

"They stuck boulders on the end and trapped us!" Another guy shouts.

"Not me!" A girl's voice rang out as she was standing up, but then is wrapped in Tape.

"Wh-What?!" The girl exclaims.

"I gave some tape to Uraraka and had her set some snares for us." Sero informs after him and Deku landed on a nearby rock.

"Oh, woah. I said to get as many as possible, but this is nuts." Deku insists.

"In order to make sure that no one was in a spot where they'd get crushed by the debris. I hid and figured out the perfect timing." Ochaco explains as she rushed over to them.

"Looks like 76 people have passed at this point. We'll be at capacity soon." Mera announces.

"We don't have much time, and I'm sure others will come for us soon. Let's take 'em out." Sero asserts causing them all to hold up their balls.

(To Katsuki)

Him, Denki, and Kirishima were fighting against other examinees, while trying to hit targets.

(To Mina)

Her, Mineta, Ojiro, and Toru were all running through the mountains.

(To Tokoyami)

him, Sato, and Koda were fighting and defending against the other Examinees.

(To Tenya)

He was running through the Mountain area as he then spots something and turns to see someone bend down behind a rock.

"That's..." Tenya trails off as he then walk over causing Aoyama to gasp, while turning to see Tenya standing there.

"Aoyama!" Tenya calls out.

"Bonjour. Are you out here alone? What a coincidence. So am I." Aoyama addresses.

"I've been trying to find as many of our classmates as I can. There's a handful of us gathered nearby, but I cam to look for stragglers." Tenya informs causing Aoyama's eyes to widen.

"So you left the group just to come help the others?" Aoyama asks causing Tenya to nod making Aoyama chuckle.

"You're so funny. How do you even think you'll find people out here? And what are you gonna do if everyone left behind passes without you?" Aoyama questions.

"First of all, I found you, didn't I? And if everyone else passes the test, that's a wonderful thing. I'm our Class Representative. It's my duty to lead the others. I want to serve our peers to the best of my abilities. That's what my brother would do. It's through my actions that I'll realize my ultimate dream. Obviously, I do wanna get my Provisional License. And the test will be coming to an end soon. So I'll continue my search while trying to pass. Please, work with me!" Tenya pleads as he holds out his hand to Aoyama.

(To Katsuki)

"Oh. Three more one after the other. Our total's at 82..." Mera trails off as Katsuki, Denki and Kirishima were walking up to the Anteroom, while Katsuki was looking around.

"Whoa, this entire Arena's going insane." Kirishima insists as he looks around as well.

"Hey, look, some of our classmates." Denki points over as he sees Deku, Ochaco and Sero.

"Aw, yeah! Class-A represent!" Denki chirps causing Ochaco to smile.

"Oh, you know it! Our class it amazing! We did it!" Ochaco chirps as Sero, Denki, Ochaco and Kirishima began to cheer, while making weird poses. Suddenly, Deku spots Katsuki, who begins walking towards him.

"So you passed, too. How'd you manage that, Deku? Katsuki asks with an angry expression.

"Kacchan. Hey!" Deku greets with a smile, but then looks around as if looking for someone.

"Guess I shouldn't be surprised with that Quirk you got. It looks like you've made that borrowed power your own." Katsuki remarks causing Deku to shudder with a terrified expression, but then quickly shakes his head.

"I thought (Y/N) was with you?" Deku questions as Katsuki was going to pass by him, trying to change the subject.

"We got separated." Katsuki responds, while glancing over at Deku, who put on a worried expression.

"She can handle herself." Katsuki insists as he then walks away causing Deku to put on a surprised expression.

"Kacchan..." Deku trails off.

(To (Y/N) )

Worry was starting to overcome my expression as I stared up at the projector. "There aren't many spots left and I feel myself becoming more anxious." I think as I let out a sigh trying to relieve my nerves. Suddenly I hear a slight sound coming beside me, which makes me look over to see (B/N) was asleep causing me to sigh.

"I should have thought as much..." I trails off.

"Oh, hey! What a relief! I was starting to get so worried!" I hear Momo's voice ring out causing me to look around to spot Denki walking up to her.

"No need to worry about us, Yao-Momo. What's up? When did you guys pass? You been here long?" Denki asks as I begin walking over to them.

"We just finished as well. Todoroki beat us." Shoji answers.

"And I beat Shoto." I add causing Denki's eyes to widen.

"Yeah, I was kinda shocked when I saw her to and assumed Bakugo was here already. I get it now, it's because you were with him and (Y/N) wasn't." Jirou remarks as I look over to see Katsuki looking around as he was walking over to us. "Weird, the anxiety I was filling has magically disappeared once I saw him." I think as I turned back to Denki.

"Oh, come on! Why is everyone dragging me today?!" Denki exclaims, while pointing towards Jirou.

"Chill out, Bolt. They're just teasing." I chuckle as I glance back over to see Katsuki was starring back at me.

"Seems like you beat me again." Katsuki growls causing me to completely turn to him.

"I was the 2nd person to finish, but given I was by myself and you were looking after our classmates." I point out causing him to scoff.

"If I wasn't looking after these idiots then I would have beat you!" Bakugo proclaims as he glances over at Denki and Kirishima.

"We'll just have to see." I teased causing Katsuki to turn back to me. "I hope more of our classmates show up." I think with a slight smile as I glance over to see Deku and Ochaco with Tsu and Shoto.

"Ochaco? The key to take off your targets is in the back. They asked us to return them to the shelf now that we're done." Tsu informs.

"Oh, cool. Thank you, Tsu. I'll do that." Ochaco nods as Shoto turns to Deku after looking around.

"Looks like only 13 from our class have passed." Shoto points out causing Deku to put on a concerned expression.

"So nine more to go." Deku articulates as Momo walks over to them.

"And the announcement said only 18 spots left." Momo reminds with a worried expression.

(To Mr. Aizawa)

"Wow. Eight people just passed at the same time. That leaves only ten open spots." Mera announces as Ms. Joke looks over to see the students who passed and sounds out.

"Those eight were all from my class! See 'em? They're headed into the Anteroom. Great job there, kiddos!" Ms. Joke calls out as she was waving to her students, while Aizawa stared down at the Arena field.

(To (Y/N) )

Our class was group together, while watching up on the projector with worried expressions.

"Looks like out class..." Momo trails off.

"Still has nine people who haven't passed. I hate to say it, but it's not sounding good for us." Jirou insists as I look over at them. "Come on, Class Rep. I know you and everyone else has the capabilities to pass this test!" I think as I turn back to the screen with a determined expression.

(To Tenya)

Tenya as running, while holding onto Aoyama's and as he was looking back at the other examinees who were chasing them. Suddenly, Aoyama stops and allows his hand to slip from Tenya, who gasps and quickly turns to see Aoyama in a pose, but then let's out his laser beam into the sky.

"What is that?!" One of the examinees exclaims.

"Are you out of your mind?! Seriously what are you doing?!" Tenya exclaims as Aoyama puts on a determined expression.

"I'm standing out." Aoyama responds.

"Yes. Yes, you are. That's exactly the problem." Tenya asserts.

"If you try to protect me, you'll fail the test. I've already got two of my triggers hit, and they'll be swarming me soon. You'll have a much better chance without me. Please. Let me do this for you." Aoyama pleads as his stomach begins to sound out causing Tenya to gasp.

"While I've got the spotlight, you can sneak up on the people who come after me. With your speed you should be able to hit their targets." Aoyama addresses.

"Where is this even coming from?" Tenya asks.

"Something you said earlier inspired me. You're ultimate dream. I always wanted to be an equal to the amazing people at our school. Our enemies'll be here soon. Get ready!" Aoyama warns causing Tenya to turn and see people beginning to rush towards them.

"You can't!" Tenya shouts.

"Now! You have to run!" Aoyama proclaims, but then a swarm of birds began to cover the sky above them.

"Wait. What are those!" Examinee 56 call out as the birds began to swarm the other Examinees.

"This is..." Tenya trails off as he looks over to see Koda crouch down on a nearby mountain.

"Thank you, birds. Please continue to swarm this area!" Koda pleads as Tokoyami began to call upon Dark Shadow.

"Black Abyss! Covert Black-ops Arms!" Tokoyami states as Dark Shadow covered Tokoyami and outstretched his arms, taking out several Examinees. Some began trying to run, but they then stepped on Mineta's sticky balls that were littered all over the ground. Allowing, Ojiro to rush towards the other Examinee's and began hitting them with his tail, knocking them down into more of Mineta's balls.

"Go, go, go!" Mineta shouts as he kept pulling balls off his head and throwing.

"Get some out while they're distracted!" Mineta bellows as blood began flying everywhere from Mineta's head.

"Iida, what're you doing? Don't just stand there!" Ojiro calls out as he looks back at Tenya, who was still beside Aoyama.

"You came for us!" Tenya chirps as Toru jumps out from where she was hiding as more Examinees began to head there way.

"Warp Refraction: Say Cheese!" Toru calls out as a bright light shines out from her body, blinding there opponents.

"I've got two people out!" Toru informs after hitting targets.

"Same here!" Ojiro chirps as he holds up his ball.

"That's two more in. Eights spots left." Mera announces causing Aoyama to sit up and look over at his classmates.

"Wait. Why would they...?" Aoyama questions.

"Everyone as going nuts and getting desperate in the final minutes. I couldn't see anything! I couldn't tell who was friend or foe! But then we spotted your belly button laser, and we knew we'd be able to meet up with our classmates again! C'mon. Let's do this!" Mina responds as Aoyama watched his classmates fighting in front of him.

"Seven spaces remain!" Mera announces once more after Mina lands her final target.

"Sorry." Tokoyami apologizes after tapping his last target.

"Six left!" Mera proclaims as Mineta slowly creeped over to a guy and taps his final target.

"Make that five! The pressure's on, now! In the final minutes UA came together and pulled off some absolutely insane combos!" Mera compliments as Koda tapped his final target.

"I did it!" Koda chirps.

"Four spots!" Mera announces as Sato presses his last target.

"I'm in!" Sato cheers.

"Now three!" Mera announces.

(To Cami)

She was bend down to someone and hits her last target.

"Ooh! That's one in from Shiketsu High! So only two spots remain." Mera announces as Cami looks up into the sky with a displeased look.

(To Tenya)

him and Aoyama begin running with balls in there hands.

"Aoyama, I don't know who you want to be equal with, because I don't know what you're measuring yourself against. But this was you're doing!" Tenya proclaims as him and Aoyama spot two people and ready themselves and hit their final targets.

"Thank you!" Tenya thanks.

"Well, I guess this means my twinkling won't have to stop after all." Aoyama asserts.

"No, keep twinkling. Whatever that means." Tenya insists, but then an air horn blares.

"The last students passed! Every spot is now filled! ONCE HUNDRED STUDENTS WILL ADVANCE! THE END IS FINALLY HERE! WAH-HOO!" Mera screams.

(To (Y/N) )

"Yeah!" Denki and Kirishima chorus as they jump up in front of me and Katsuki, who were sitting on the couch.

"Wh-what happened?" A sluggish voice rings out causing me to look over to see (B/N) sitting up, while rubbing his eyes.

"Every spot has been filled now." Shoto inform causing him to look over at him and stretch.

"And I was having such a good nap..." (B/N) trails off causing me to sigh as I look away from him.

"Our entire class passed the test, I'm so excited!" Ochaco chirps.

"Aw, man! I am so proud of us!" Sero cheers.

"Ribbit, ribbit!" Tsu sounds out.

"We really pulled it off, you guys." Deku sighs.

"Yeah." Shoji says causing me a small smile to appear on my face.

"I'm glad." I whisper causing Katsuki to glance over at me.

(To Mr. Aizawa)

"Unfortunately, those of you who failed will now have to withdraw from the licensing exam. Please leave the test area immediately." Mera announces causing Aizawa to furrow his brows with a slightly angry expression.

"They just had to keep me on the edge of my seat? We're training so hard when we get back." Aizawa remarks causing Ms. Joke to laugh.

"Oh, come on, you're happy, aren't you?" Ms. Joke asks.

"Furious." Aizawa answers.

"Then what's that sparkle in your eye?" Joke questions.

"Annoyance." Aizawa responds causing Ms. Joke to laugh out load.

(To Inasa)

"What do you mean Shishikura didn't pass the test?" Inasa asks a guy covered in white hair.

"Tone it down. It's because he went ahead of us and fought alone, Like he didn't need help. Just like you two. Yoarashi at least has the excuse but he's a first year, but not you, Cami!" The dude covered in hair, who's name was Mora nags.

"Yeah, yeah." Cami says with an annoyed expression.

"Oh, right. For the 100 of you who passed the first test, please turn your attention to the screen." Mera announces causing us all to look over the screen.

"It's the test arena." Deku points out.

"What's gonna happen next?" Chaco asks as I then see the building that was on the screen explodes, along with many other building that screen showed and not only building the mountains were exploding as well. "What the hell are they doing that for?" I wonder as everyone put on a panic expression.

"Why?!" Most of Class 1-A chorused.

"Wait. Does that mean...?" Deku trails off as I place my thumb nail into my tooth. "Could it be-"

"There's only one more round to the exam. Your goal is simple: undertake rescue exercises and save the bystanders who are trapped in the disaster sites." Mera announces as Deku and I both stared at the screen.

"A rescue mission." Deku and I chorus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 23.5K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
1.8M 52.3K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...
527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...
8.8K 106 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...