The Loud & The Quiet (RUSAME)

By Obsessed_Country

Ame was a quiet person, however once college started he met Russia. Ame tried to just brush him off, but Russ... More

College Part 1
College Part 2
Eager To Meet
Wanna Join?
Mall Time
Halloween
The Get Away
Silent
Going To Work
Christmas
Beach
The Cliff Has A Cave?
Passed Out
Panic, Panic
¡explicación!
Close Call
Curious Part 1
Curious Part 2
Curious Part 3
GET TO KNOW ME BITCHES
The Meeting
My CountryHuman AU Facts
DARES HEHAHEHAHEHA
Sleepover
Eh, next part Ig
Visiting
Bird Attack Before The Meeting
The café
Texting accident
TL&TQ
L

Now They Know

128 4 68
By Obsessed_Country

Aussies Birthday

January 16, ignore the time skip from Christmas To January 16. It was the closest I could find to the start ofJanuary. I will try to make this chapter long.

Watch video up there 👆 to make you feel better. And because Aussie needs a cake for his Birthday. And this whole book is gonna be from Ames POV unless I have an idea in the future.

America POV 

The sky was beautiful the wind felt good. I was flying to my treehouse. I had cut again, and I need to feed Liberty. I finally got there. My knee was still not healed, I'm starting to think it's broken. I will be fine. I sat down on my beanbag, and Liberty sat next to me.

Ame: what up Liberty?

She nodded.

Ame: want some food?

She nodded again.

Ame: alright here you go!

I dropped a few pieces of chicken in her bowl. And I gave her some more water.

Ame: Хорошо, вот! (Alright here you go!)

Ame: Uh, oops. That means Russia is near.

And then I heard yelling.

Russia: AME ARE YOU UP THERE?

Ame: what do you need Russia?

Russia: Can I come up?

Ame: give me a sec.

I spread my wings out and flew down.

Ame: what did you need?

Russia: I wanna hang out.

Ame: I can but not for long, I have to work & its Aussie's Birthday.

Russia: that fine with me.

Ame: alright, go ahead and go up.

Russia: you first.

Ame: I'm gonna fly up.

I started flying up. And Russia grabbed my leg. I couldn't fly up because of his weight.

Ame: what Russia?

Russia: Canada told me to check your arms.

My eyes widened.

Ame: uh- yeah I will once you let go.

Russia: I know you're going to fly away Ame. Arms.

Ame: let go.

Russia: Not until you show your arms.

Ame: No. let go. Canada already checked

Russia: Ame, let me see please.

Ame: No.

He was loosening his grip, I don't think he did it on purpose. I took my chance and flew away.

Russia: вернись сюда прямо сейчас, Америка!! ( Come back right now Amerika! )

Ame: Нет! ( No! )

I paused in the air. Fuck. I spoke Russian in front of Russia.

Russia:...did you just speak Russian?...

Ame: О, нет, я этого не делал! ( uh, No I didn't! )

Fuck. My mind was focused on a different language again.

Russia: Америка, ты знаешь русский язык и говоришь на нем?... ( Amerika, you know Russian and speak it?...)

Ame: Нет! ( No! )

I flew away as fast as I could. I was cursing in Russian, my mind finally went back to English. This happened sometimes. I would sometimes speak in the language of the country I was talking to when I'm mad or sad.

I was flying back to the cliff when I realized he would check that place. I found a tree near the cliff to see if he would check there. I was waiting for a good 5 minutes, I was about to fly off again when I heard him running to the cliff. So he did check huh?

I sat back down on the tree branch. I hid myself a little more when he turned around. I was holding in my laugh, I remembered why I was hiding. What should I do? Not it's obvious that I cut again. I remembered it was Aussie's Birthday. And I need to get going. I waited till he left then I stood up and flew off to Britains house.

I got there just in time. But I realized that Canada will be there. I am very good at lying though.

Aussie: You came!

Ame: yeah, I was just (cough) doing something real quick.

Aussie: you okay?

Ame: yeah, I just flew here.

Aussie: okay, can I get you a soda?

Ame: what do we have?

Aussie: Pepsi, Coca Cola, ginger beer, Archie rose, and root beer.

Ame: I'll have a Coke please. Thanks. 

Aussie: No probs big bro.

Ame: oh yeah! Happy Birthday!

Aussie: Thanks!

Ame: know where Canada is?

Aussie: Kitchen.

Ame: thanks.

I walked over to the kitchen, and I saw Canada sitting at the table with a Coke in his hand. I walked over to him.

Ame: what's up bro!

Canada: I was waiting for you! I sent Russia to you treehouse.

Ame: oh? I must've left before he got there.

Canada: ahh, okay. So. What did you get Aussie?

Ame: New Pet. It's in the garden.

Canada: Nice! Thanks for the warning.

Ame: * laughter * No probs.

We had a great time at Aussie's birthday. He was very happy when I gave him a new pet. And New Zea jumped on me again. I head out after everything. Then remembered that Russia was trying to find me. I flew to my college & walked to my dorm. I locked the door then went to my room. I also locked that door.

I sat down on my bed thinking about everything that happened. And I heard a knock on my door. It was either Germany or Japan.

Ame: Who is it?

Canada: Canada.

Ame: oh, let me unlock the door.

I got up and let him in.

Ame: what's up?

Canada: Russ sent me a text.

I started sweating.

Ame: oh that's nice, you can leave now!

Canada: Ame.

Ame: Yeah?..

Canada: show me your arms..

Ame: why? Nothing happened?

I looked at his face then at my arms. I fake chuckled.

Canada: I know you're lying Ame! Arms now!

Ame: never!

I ran to my balcony and flew away.

Canada: Get back here Ame!

I stopped in the air, close to my balcony.

Ame: listen, just don't please ok? It's only going to make things worse!

Canada: Why!?

Ame: I can't tell you!

Canad: Tell me!

Ame: Beacause I'm fat and ugly! I almost killed Russia's dad and he still like me! Everybody likes me! Except for me! I hate myself! Everything is my fault! It always is! I'm sure I make everyone feel bad! I starve myself because of that! That's why I didn't want to tell you! Now you're going to feel bad!

I froze. I just said all that to Canada.

Canada: you what...

Ame: no...

Canada: Ame...

Ame: stop just don't please. We can talk tomorrow just...please go back to your dorm...

Canada: we better talk tomorrow Ame...

Ame: we will...

He left back to his dorm. I cannot believe I just said that to Canada I yelled at him my secrets.

I flew back to my bed I sat down, crying. Great just great. I grabbed my knife off my dresser. It's time to end all this. I can't deal with this anymore. I put it up to my neck. I looked in the mirror. I closed my eyes. Someone grabbed the knife from me.

I turned around to see Russia.

Russia: did you just try...

Ame: Stop please! Why can't I just die! I just want to end this!

Russia: Ame..

Ame: why do you even still like me! I almost killed your dad!

Russia: Ame...why do you do all this?.. you..why did Canada want me to check your arms? Why did you just try to (unalive) yourself?..Ame...

Ame: just stop please! I will talk to you and Canada tomorrow!

Russia: how do I know you're not gonna try that again?..

Ame: I won't! Just leave please!

He left and took the knife with him. Great. I can't even (unalive) myself tonight. I grabbed my mp3 player from my dresser and sat down on my bed. I'm just going to listen to my music and fall asleep.

I woke up. Was that a dream? I heard my music. Great. Not a dream. Now I have to talk with Canada and Russia today. What am I even going to say? I can't run away this time. I got up and changed into my favorite green hoodie & ripped jeans. 

I walked out of my dorm to the park. I sat down by my tree. I was still listening to music. I pulled out my book, I started reading when I saw Canada & Russia walking to the park. I covered my face with the book, still reading. And someone tapped on my shoulder.

Canada: Ame

Ame: yeah yeah.

I put my book away.

Russia: it's time to explain.

Ame: yeah..

They sat down in front of me.

Ame: no no no. Not here, come on.

I got up and they did to. I started walking to my treehouse.

Canada: we're going to your treehouse?

Ame: yeah..

Once we got to the treehouse I flew up.

Ame: you guys have to climb.

Canada: fine, just this once. Again.

Russia: alright.

They started climbing up. While they were doing that I fed Liberty.

They eventually got up and sat down in front of me.

I was petting Liberty the whole time I was talking. Talking about Middle school & highschool. And that Phil was my best friend and got into a car crash to come surprise me. So I blamed myself. I told them everything except for my Gaurdian Angel.

Canada: I..never knew that happened...but, you were always happy when you came home!..

Ame: I'm very good at putting on a fake smile and lying. Any questions..

Russia: do you know why they bullied you?..

Ame:...I can't tell you. But I can tell you it was 2 things.

Canada: I know why but, who bullied you in middle school?

Ame: same person, that you kicked out of your little club.

Canada: what?..but..I thought you said he was your best friend?..

Ame: lying. I had to cover up every bruise & scar he gave me. All because of 2 things.

Russia: and you're still doing it because of the past?..

Ame: I can't answer that.

Ame: now can you guys please leave?..I need to cook more chicken for Liberty.

Russia: we can't leave for that.

Canada: why not?..

Russia: because of what happened last night.

Ame: don't tell him anything about that!

Russia: I won't if, you don't try that again.

Ame:...fine..

Canada: what?..

Russia: nothing.

Canada: so are we still going to stay to watch him cook?

Russia: yes.

Ame: fine. Just don't bother me. Come on Liberty.

I walked over to my small microwave. And cut up some chicken. I stood there for a second staring at the knife.

Russia: don't.

I looked over at him and back at the chicken, I put it in a bowl and into that microwave. I started petting Liberty again. I let her sit down on my beanbag. And once the chicken was done I let it cool off a bit. She flew at it to start eating. But I grabbed her in the air.

Ame: you need to wait for it to cool down, Liberty.

She nodded and went back over to the beanbag. I sat down next to her.

Canada: do you usually do this?

Ame: yeah, don't have enough money to buy more treats. It's expensive nowadays. I ask father for chicken, and since it's so big it lasts for awhile.

Canada: I never knew eagle's eat chicken.

Ame: well they do.

Russia: so, what days to you guys work?

Canada: Monday, Wednesday & Friday.

Russia: okay, I will make sure to visit.

Canada: yeah ;) I'm sure Ame would love that!

Ame: No?

Russia: awh, why not :(

Ame: whatever.

I gave Liberty the chicken and left. I was sliding down the slide. I got up and flew off. Leaving Russia & Canada behind. I flew back to the park and sat down by my tree. I pulled out my book, knowing that Russia & Canada would come back to me. I sat there for a bit reading. And I saw Russia & Canada coming towards me. Not a surprise.

Ame: now what? 

I said as a put my book away.

Canada: why did you fly off?

Ame: because I gave an explanation. That's all you guys needed right?

Canada: Yeah, but we should all hang out today!

Ame: you guys can.

I put my book up again and started reading. But Canada took my book away.

Ame: you guys aren't taking No for an answer are you?

Russia: Nope!

Ame: what even is it.

Canada: I don't know let's ask the group chat!

He pulled out his phone and started texting.

>Maple-boi: Guys! We should hang out! What should we do?

>Sushi-Burner: An amusement park?

>Germ: Mall?

They were taking forever so I decided.

>Gay-Burger: Beach.

>Maple-boi: Beach?

>Gay-Burger: yes.

>Germ: I'm fine with that.

>Sushi-Burner: Yay!

Canada looked up at me.

Canada: beach?

Ame: yes a beach, no one was deciding so I chose.

Russia: beach it is.

So, yes the next chapter will be at a beach! Add some Rusame fluff to ;)

Word count: 1964

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 85 29
For many years after the Cold War between America and USSR. Russia's father was a disappearance at the end of trying free America from Britain. Which...
1K 42 1
As America fell in love with the stars Russia fell in love with him. He just didn't know untill too late. Now he must watch his love from afar, unabl...
1.5K 24 7
America is a famous actor and has a secret admirer. Russia has a eye out on America and won't let anyone near him. How this continues...
3.2K 51 32
Edit (Dec 12, 2020): This story is a few months old now, and looking back at it in December, I'm now realizing that this story basically has no plot...