The makeup artist (ot8 SKZ x...

By ArmyGirl816258

All of the stray kids members are in a relationship. What happens when they all fall in love with one of the... More

Disclaimers/ intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not a chapter (please read)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NOT A CHAPTER (please read🥺)🙏
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Imagine#1 Princess treatment
Imagine#2 Brother?
Imagine#3 Sick day
NOT A CHAPTER please read🙏
End❤️

Imagine#4 Beach day

774 8 10
By ArmyGirl816258

Hi guys. This is imagine number 4. This imagine was a suggestion from kpop_simp1o1. Hank you to them for the suggestion. I hope you like it and everyone else that reads this. Also this chapters ,using vid is Christmas EveL. I now Halloween was not to long ago. But I loveeeeeeeeee Christmas 😍. So there. Anyway I hope you enjoy.

Felix Pov
Sooooooooo guys. I was thinking that we could go to the beach. Yesssssss! The boys all shouted. Yn you want to go. Yea sure She smiled. Ok we will leave in an hour so go get ready.

Han pov
When I was at the mall I stoped a Build A Bear. And I saw sun glasses and a cute hat. Sooooo I hadddddd to buy it for Valley and for Yn. An today looks like the perfect day for Valley to use them. Heyyyyy Yn I said as I knocked on the door. She opened the door in her bathing suit. Wow I blushed. Your so pretty. Thank you she said while her face turned bright red. I got Valley some beach wear. Really! She said he eyes lighting up. Yep here you go. OMG its so cute 😍. I will go put it on him. Ok I am going to put my bathing suit on I said.

A couple minutes later Han pov
Ok is everyone here. Said Chan. Dose every have there stuff. Yep everyone said.

What they look like

                                                                                                       Yn

Valley (pretend he has sunglasses on an a hat I didn't know how hard it was t find a pick of a stuffed do with sunglasses and a hat)

                                                                                                Hyunjin

                                                                                                           Han

Chan

                                                                                                                  Seungmin

LeeKnow

Felix

I.N

Changbin

Chan pov
Ok me and Lee know packed food. And I think We have the umbrella. And you guys have everything else that you will need. Yep! Said everyone ok well lets go. Me and Lee know got all the kids in the car and headed to the beach.

At the beach chan pov
Ok everyone set up there towel and stuff and then you can go. Ok. After everything was set up The boys and Yn headed straight to the water. And me and Lee know stayed with our stuff. And I was given the Big Responsibility to Watch valley while Yn is gone. And LEE KNOW WAS NOT! Which he was quite jealous about. I stuck out my tongue at him when she asked me. He huffed 😤.

I.N pov
Hey Felix I am going to go rent a surfboard. Hey can you get me one to Yn asked running over to me. You know how to surf ?
Yes I can she said proudly. I want to see Changbin said. Sure I will show you guys. I went and got me an Yn surfboards. Here Yn I said when I got back. Thanks She said with a smile.

After Yn was done suffering Felix pov
Wow that was sooooooo cooolllll🤩 I said. Your so good said Seungmin. Thanks she said with a big smile. Lets go build a sand castle said I.N ok. Every one said. An hour later. DONE! We all said. Yn went to go get Chan an Lee Know to show them our are work.

Yn pov
Chan Lee Know come look! I said running up to them. Ok ok Lee know said. We're coming he said with a chuckle. Wow said Chan that is really cool.

Our Kids are so talented said Lee Know. Chan rolled his eyes at Lee know. At least if they don't make it in to college. Which they most likely wont. HEY! The boys said. They can build sand castles for a living Chan said. I giggled.

Author pov
After a long day in the sun they went back to the dorm. They washed up and went to bed.

Hi guys. I hoped you liked this chapter.  Also all he pictures are from pinterest. I don't think how Iwrote this chapter was very good but please comment what you think. Also I think this will be the last chapter. unless I get another idea or suggestion. Then this will be it but Idk yet. We will have to see. Anyway thank you for reading. Byeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 79 20
You just accepted a position as a personal assistant at JYP for Stray Kids. On the first day of your new job, you captured the attention, and quite p...
931 27 12
Lee Y/N is the daughter of Jessica Bang's closest friend, Lee Seoeun. When Jessica's son, Bang Chan decides to become a kpop idol, he has to move to...
20.5K 468 22
When a young 18 year old boy named y/n joins the infamous Kpop group Stray Kids. He immediately catches the eye of the groups leader. What happens wh...
143K 4.4K 22
"You're 22, aren't you?" "Sir, I turned 19 last week." "Oh. So you're a baby." As soon as Kim Y/N turned 19 she got a job at a very famous company...