𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ʙᴀᴅᴅɪᴇs ᴇᴀsᴛ

De kissesfromnora

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowi... Mais

S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɪɴᴛʀᴏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴏɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ғᴏᴜʀ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ғɪᴠᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, sᴇᴠᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɴɪɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɪɴᴛʀᴏ/sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɪɴᴛʀᴏ/sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
hello

S𝐓𝐀𝐑, sɪx

6.9K 263 63
De kissesfromnora

¯ 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 ¯

[ " they playin with fire " ]

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowing how crazy it would be "

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, sɪx
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗚𝗼 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 » - marz, mara
MARZ, @ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

ALL THE GIRLS WERE ON THE BADDIES BUS, Marz sitting next to Camilla and Scotty, talking about random things and how Smiley was. It took them at least 40 minutes to arrive to the Go Kart riding place.

Once they arrived, a guy named Andrew started to tell them the rules and everything about the Go Kart, some of the girls including Marz didn't want to do the Go Kart riding so instead they were the "cheerleaders" and got game cards. Marz didn't want to Go Kart since she didn't want her outfit and hair to get messed up.

Marz stood next to Tesehki, while Tee and Tesehki and her talked quietly, it was awkward a lot. They walked over to Sky and them, their teammates, Natalie was really being annoying, she was loud like they weren't to feet apart, she was dragging out her words, just being annoying.

Marz team had, Tesehki, Sky, Anha, Camilla, and Tee. They talk and pick a name before Natalie asked them questions and shit, then saying something was weird.  "I forgot her name. Tee! What's wrong with you Tee?" Rollie says yelling.

"Remember she was sick yesterday-I don't feel good." Sky and Tee answered. "So, why you here trying to get everybody else sick? We don't wanna not feel good either." Rollie said again.

"She'a being a good sport by coming." Sky tried to speak for tee, Marz watched, she was confused, of course Tee would have the smallest attitude she's sick and Rollie was right Tee probably shouldn't have came but it's not that big of a deal really.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "So the gross sisters aka Scotty, Rollie and Et all started coming for Tee, over nothing. "

Everyone started messing with tee, which was pissing Marz off, Tee was sick so why were they messing with her? Then after a little bit yelling Et and Tee start fighting.

They fought then Scotty fought her then Rollie fought her, and now Rollie started yelling how Tee needed to go home and all that. "Rollie, Scotty and Et shut up, she ain't even do anything" Marz said once she said that Scotty walked into the bathroom with Et following.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "i thought Rollie was cool but i stand up for what i believe in. and i believe that they needed to shut the fuck up "

Marz knew everyone could hear her, Rollie turning her head to Marz almost looking scared. "Marz who you talking to?" Rollie asks.

"The girl who carries a bbl pillow and her little followers" Marz answers quickly, with a plain face, Sky and almost all the girls, laugh at her answer, making Rollie a little embarrassed.

"Bitch i will beat yo ass," Rollie says, getting loud for nothing. Once she said that she was also close enough to get hit in her face and that's exactly what happened.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "I do not take threats lightly. Where i'm from if you say beat and you in the same sentence you will get hit the second you say it. there's no yelling after you say that. i don't even yell i hit so"

(Short ik)

authors note:

- This book will contain the following: violence, mature language, racial slurs, sexual content (maybe detailed), weapons, gang activity, and etc etc. If you are uncomfortable with any of these things then I suggest you don't read because I will not change it.

( I do NOT own the Baddies franchise all of that belongs to Lummel Plummer and the Zeus network. I however do own my character and her storyline along with any other characters that are not seen in the original show except for king von. )

-> I am not a professional writer. I do this in my free time for fun and I write whatever I'm interested in at the moment so don't do too much if the writing isn't perfect or something like that. Please vote and comment that way I can hear your thoughts and have the motivation to continue writing this book.

If y'all don't like how i write with "all the space" then don't read MY book or keep the comment to yourself, im not changing it so to fucking bad 😕 it's MY book and I AM going to write it how I want to. And that's that tf 😂😂

Y'all i know y'all wanted Et to get beat up but Rollie needed to get hit, and Et will get hit soon trust!!

Should Von show up in next chapter???

but that's it bye yall

Hope you enjoy this story and have a good day or night depending on when you
read this. :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2M 58.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
216K 1.1K 199
Mature content
51K 7.3K 50
Complated✅ شاید درکش برات سخت باشه،اما من برای اینکه مجبور به انتخاب نشم،از خودم گذشتم. کاپل اصلی:؟؟؟؟ کاپل فرعی:یونمین
237K 11.9K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...