๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐€๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜|๐•๐Š|

Od nostalgia_vk

[๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„] "๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’๐’‡๐’•๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

โ—‹Introductionโ—‹
Book Aesthetics
Announcement
โ—‹Chapter 1โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 2โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 3โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 4โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 5โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 6โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 7โ—‹
ANNOUNCEMENT
โ—‹Chapter 8โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 9โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 11โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 12โ—‹
So important
โ—‹Chapter 13โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 14โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 15โ—‹
โ—‹Chapter 16โ—‹(Part 01)
โ—‹Chapter 16โ—‹[Part Final]

โ—‹Chapter 10โ—‹

3.3K 213 53
Od nostalgia_vk

Taehyung entered the home happily  only to get lift up in air and getting swirled by his brother....who was laughing and smiling...

"Noor....noor...I am so so happy"
Yoongi said to taehyung whose hands were on Yoongi shoulder clutching his shirt tightly so he dont fall down...

"Bhai bhai I will faint plz put me down"
Taehyung said and finally Yoongi let go taehyung and made taehyung sit on sofa who took a deep breath and asked

"Why are you so happy bhai"

Taehyung asked and Yoongi gave his gummy smile saying

"I GOT THE PROMOTION NOOR"

Taehyung shouted in happiness dancing so so happily....finally god listened to him...his wish....he immediately went from there and washed her hands and face and covered his head with dupatta...and immediately went to pray infront of god...in their home pray room...

Yoongi who followed taehyung smiled seeing his Noor......

.

.

.

.

"So is Queen happy"
Jungkook asked in call...asking his men who was monitoring taehyung everytime...

"Yes King"
The other man said which made Jungkook to smile imagining his queen happy giggly face....he hummed and said the man to have a look on queen....

He cutted the call and stare at the manager whose hands and legs were tied and mouth filled with a pile of money....eyes filled with tears....Jungkook smirked looking at the manager and closed his eyes..

He remembered how his queen prayed in front of god about his brother promotion....

"Queen tum chaho to saari duniya ko tumhare kadmo tale daal du...yeh to bas mere saale sahab ka promotion tha"

(Queen if you want I can make the whole world kneel in front of you...this is just my brother in law promotion)

.

.

.

.

Next day taehyung was standing in bus stop...yes his scooty got punctured and he dont want to disturb his brother as today is his brother first day after promotion...so he thought to take a bus....

He stare at how the dark clouds were covering the sun who was showing angry eyes to clouds...

Taehyung thought to ask the lady who was standing with him..waiting for bus....

"Excuse me do you have any idea when is the time of the bus of College Road??"

The lady looked at taehyung and said in a sad voice "Oh no child...you are late...the bus already went.."

Taehyung was so worried now....soon a bus came and that lady went in the bus leaving now only taehyung alone....

Slowly few drops of rain drops start to fall from clouds...and taehyung was feeling more worried now...he was about to take a step back to home....but flinched when a car parked in front of him....

He stare at the car door open and a person came out from the car....he stare at person..and said

"Mr. Vivaan"

Yes taehyung knows vivaan not personally just knows that he is the son of Late Rathore sir.....

.

.

"Oh taehyung come I will drop you"
Vivaan said coming out from the car with a bodyguard behind him with an umbrella covering his head...

Taehyung was feeling to run from there...firstly the clothes mr. Vivaan was wearing him was not making him feel so good...and he is kind enough so he dont know how to reject...

"Mr. Vivaan thank you....but I will go myself...again thank you"

Vivaan whose tone was soft before and eyes were pretty normal....turned dark and his knuckles turned white....he took a deep breath and hold taehyung hand which made taehyung feel so disgusted and so uncomfortable...

"Come on I am going the same way...I will drop you"

Due to a little drag...taehyung came out from the shed of bus stand which made his clothes to get little wet because of rain....vivaan who himself was covered with umbrella didnt even said his body guard to cover taehyung....

Taehyung was feeling how to free his hands from the grip of Mr. Vivaan...

I know many think that he can shout and take a stand.....but trust me it's hard for soft heart people...:(

Taehyung who was feeling wet and disgusted suddenly felt no raindrops falling on him and so protected...he felt a soft grip on his other wrist...which made him to look at the person...

A smile adored his face when he saw the familiar person covering his head...

"Jungkook"

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

Spoiler for next chapter

"Why are you desperate to take taehyung with you huh" Vivaan said glaring at Jungkook who smirked and shrugged and drive the car leaving vivaan behind...

.

.

.

"Never ever let people like Vivaan control you understand tae"
Jungkook said caging taehyung in between his veiny arms....taehyung can feel Jungkook lips near him..

.

.

"I will make Taehyung mine...by hopk or by crook" vivaan said breaking case in million of pieces

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

Hope you like the chapter

Plz vote and comment me about the chapter

Love you..take care bubbas

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

35.8K 3K 34
'๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ข' ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ' ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™ช...
6.1K 190 19
Seek of revenge and love happens same time.. Where one seeks for truth and the other is unknown, one seeks love and the other??? What happened which...
268K 13.4K 27
"ฦฌฮฑั”ั‚ฮฑั” ะฝyฯ…ฮทgฮนั”...." "Kฯƒฯƒ.." แด€ sแด›แดส€ส ฯ‰สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษข แด€ษดแด… แดŠษชษด สŸษชแด แด‡s า“แดส€ แดษดแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€sแดษด. โœ“๐šƒ๐š˜๐š™ ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š. โœ“๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š๐š๐š˜...
25.5K 1.1K 29
*๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’๐’†* "๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ~" "๐‘ซ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’• " "๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น...