ELECTRIC TOUCH. matt sturnio...

By BOOSWRLD

๐Ÿ’‹โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† this could either break my heart or bring it back to life .แŸ ๐—†๐–บ๐—๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ. ยฉ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ฆ... More

๐•ฐ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ข๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ข ๐•ฟ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ข๐–ง
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ( ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹ )
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ. ( ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—† )
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ. ( pretty like this )
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. ( ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ )

๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ. ( ๐—‚ ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ )

280 12 81
By BOOSWRLD

ooo —— I KNOW YOUR NAME !
( ⌗ ᥫ᭡ ) — real life

Take Me AwayPeace Cult

( On and on, and on and on. Don't wanna grow
up, I wanna get out. Hey! Take me away. )

IT HAD BEEN A WEEK since laci's very eventful party. a lot had actually occurred during that seven day period. firstly, she broke up with bryce (obviously), her parents got her a dog whom she'd named bunny, and there were now pink streaks throughout her hair.

she couldn't help but have an awful attitude all the time. her brain just wouldn't let her act how she used to in fear that someone would take advantage of and hurt her again.

right now she was walking down the school's halls, everyone's reaction to her different. some had complimented the pink, others had cheered her on for finally getting into a fight, and some and just looked at her with pity. she didn't appreciate the last one.

she paused, a tired expression on her face when she spotted bryce holding matt against a locker. "what you think because coach made you captain you can say what you want?"

"kinda—" bryce slammed him on the locker once again, "ah, okay. i can see you have some...pent up aggression. maybe you should try therapy, works wonders."

bryce pulled back his fist as if he were going to throw, mind you a totally unnecessary, punch. "bryce!" laci speed walked over to the two of them. bryce immediately dropped matt to the floor.

"laci, baby-"

"no...we don't wanna do that." bryce opened his mouth to talk, but laci interrupted by holding up her hand. "shouldn't you be practicing or something? clearly something's wrong given you're not captain anymore."

bryce scoffed, "okay, that was unnecessary."

"you're unnecessary." laci retorted. "bye, now. you're not needed."

bryce stomped away, lacing rushing to matt's side immediately after. she hadn't said anything as she helped him stand. he held the back of his head with one hand, the other holding laci's arm for support. "what's your name?" laci asked.

matt gave her an incredulous look. "you...don't know my name?"

"oh no, i know your name." laci gave him a reassuring nod with one of her signature smiles, which she hadn't done in quite a while. "i just wanna know if you know your name."

"matt," he stated. she rose her eyebrow, waiting for the full name. "sturniolo," he continued. "matt sturniolo is- is my name."

laci chuckled, "right." at this point, he'd let go of her arm. she looked up at him with a risen eyebrow. "you good?"

matt gave her a thankful smile, still rubbing the back of his head. "yeah, i'm good."

"okay," she pursed her lips. "i still think you should go to the nurse."

matt turned around to leave, "i barely hit my head, i'll be fine."

"matthew." he paused.

"yeah?"

"go to the nurse."

they stood there looking at each other for a moment. finally, he agreed. "yes ma'am," he sighed.

on her way to first period, she'd seen the two people she didn't cut off over the week. "laci!" mia pouted sympathetically, "how are you my love?"

"well," laci looked the girl up and down. "compared to that jacket, dandy."

she pulled her into a hug, grabbing erica along with her. "we missed you too, lace."

.

so far, the trio of girls had every class together. for fourth period they had gym. "it's so weird we haven't seen cassidy today." erica pointed out.

"good." laci sighed, "maybe she switched schools." mia giggled, though it faded when she spotted a certain blonde haired witch and what seemed like her new minions.

"speak of the fucking devil."

cassie somehow sensed their presence and turned around. "well, good morning!"

"it was until now..." laci muttered.

she gave laci a fake smile and stepped to the side, "after you."

laci replied with an even faker smile, "right." she opened the door, making sure to bump her shoulder with her's, "after me." cassie's smile dropped.

.

now in french, laci had been separated from the two girls. and even though she knew everyone in the room, it just wasn't the same. her pouting face morphed into a smile when a certain blue eyed boy walked in.

"matthew," miss legrand looked at the boy above her glasses, "you're late."

he locked eyes with laci, smiling softly. "sorry, miss el."

"oh my..." she waved him away. "just have a seat."

matt took the desk behind laci, the girl turning around with a smirk. "how's your head?"

he stared at her for a moment, eyes finding her hair. he must've missed it earlier. "pink." she gave him a confused look. "your hair's pink. not my head."

laci consciously ran a hand through her hair. "does it look bad?"

"no it looks good," he uttered. "you look good, laci." her nose and ears turned a light pink, but she only scoffed. "i mean it."

"whatever, loser."

matt's jaw dropped. "i'll have you know, i am the captain of the lacrosse team."

"swell job you're doing so far," laci snorted. "i dunno if you know this but when your players are shoving you into lockers, it doesn't really mean they respect you."

matt raised an eyebrow, probably about to say something quippy, but miss legrand's voice had interrupted him. "already affecting my best student, mr. sturniolo. do you need to be moved?"

"nope, i think we're good miss el." matt smiled, mainly using one side of his mouth over the other. "thanks for the input though."

miss legrand gave him the 'mom' look. "you're extremely lucky, matthew."

laci gave him an annoyed look. matt shrugged, "she's my aunt." she groaned, turning around. but if she were to talk to miss el like that—actually, she'd probably get away with it, too.

a few seconds later, she felt a tap on her shoulder. she hummed, turning back around. "if it helps any, she talks about you all the time. i think she loves you more than me."

"who wouldn't?" she laughed quietly at the dazed look on matt's face. "i'm just fucking with you, matty."

matt wasn't sure how he was going to make it the whole year sitting near laci. at first, he thought it would be easy talking to her. he'd done it before. but something was different this time. the manor in which she spoke to him had changed. v as if her attention was now fully on him. like, no one could stop her from talking to who she wanted to talk to, and she'd chosen him.

which, in laci's mind, is exactly what's going on. she'd never had the option to really get to know matt because of bryce. and now, she was totally free. and the fact that she didn't really want to talk to anyone else because they were either team cassie or oh my gosh, i feel so bad for you. to put it simply, for what she should've been mad at only two people, she was mad at the world.

and yet, the five minute conversation she had with matt distracted her from her issues. something about him just made it literally impossible to be mean to him. she decided to test out her theory.

she turned to face the boy beside her, "bobby." she gave him a tight lipped smile. "how are you?"

"'sup laci b?" he held out his hand for a dap up, to which laci merely stared at before turning to face the matt again.

matt had watched the whole thing with a confused, puppy dog-like look on his face. "so...what'd he do to make you so annoyed?"

laci groaned, "nothing." matt rose an eyebrow quizzically as laci turned to face the front. "that's the problem."

matt knew laci was going be affected by what happened at the party. i mean, who wouldn't be? but something had seriously changed with the girl. she used to greet everyone with a smile, whether she liked them or not. and now? it seemed she was mad at everyone. matt was going to help her, no matter how long it'd take.

.

laci had been called down to the guidance office, and what she saw wasn't what she was expecting.

matt was slouched in a seat, and the guidance counselor was typing aggressively at her desk. she looked up, a greeting smile on her lips. "laci, it's great to see you."

"how i wish i could say the same..." she mumbled.

having not heard her, the counselor motioned to the chair next to matt. "have a seat."

once she'd sat down, she turned to matt with a scrunched nose. "what did you do?"

the woman pulled up matt's grades. "well, as you know, matthew here is the captain of the lacrosse team." laci nodded. "and his math grades aren't exactly...where we need them for matt to keep his captaincy. so, i've decided to assign you as his tutor."

"excuse me," laci attempted to pull out her phone. "i need to call everyone i've ever met right now."

"c'mon laci," matt pleaded. "pretty please...with a cherry on top?" she sighed loudly, "i can't say no to a cherry on top, can i?"

the guidance counselor clapped. "okay, that's settled. matt, you fix your grades within a week, your captaincy stays. if not? we'll talk about it when it comes."

the two walked out of the office, a successful smile on matt's face. laci shoved her hands in her back jean pockets, "text me to plan, yeah?" she held out a hand. matt rose an eyebrow. "i need to give you my number so you can text me."

"right, right." she handed him his phone back. "so, i'll see you later?"

"you shall."

.

"kisses, laci marie!" mia and erica blew kisses to laci as she walked over to the open topped, pink car her uncle had driven to pick her up in. technically it was her car, but she wasn't able to drive yet, so...

"love you guys or whatever," laci muttered.

she took the spot in the back, sitting with her butt on the top of the seat and feat on the actual seat. her uncle, jason or as she called him 'uncle jay' had given her a smile through the rear view mirror. "hey, lace." she smiled in return. "make anyone cry today?"

he seemed to really enjoy making fun of her newfound attitude.

"sadly, no—" laci huffed, "but it's only two o'clock."

"way to look on the bright side."

she shrugged with an eye roll, "always."

as they began to drive, her uncle played a song that made her chuckle humorlessly. take me away obviously, the freaky friday version, blasted from the speakers. it was meant to take a jab at her hair and attitude, but she sung proudly nonetheless.

laci leaned forward, singing right next to her uncles ear. 'on and on and on and on,' he hit the wheel on beat, joining in, their volume growing louder. 'ON AND ON AND ON AND ONNNN!'

her parents were away for the entire duration in which laci had changed, so her uncle was looking after her. but today, they'd be back.

as the two walked into the house, something seemed off. her father was midway in walking up the stairs with a few boxes in his hands, and her mother was nowhere to be seen.

"hey, daddy." he placed the boxes on top of the stairs and jogged back down. "laci marie, your uncle told me what happened. i'm sorry we weren't here."

"it's fine," laci smiled. "like you always say, pretty doesn't pay the bills." he nodded in agreement. "so...what are all the boxes for?"

before he could answer, her mother shouted from upstairs. "timothy! is laci home?"

after he'd shouted a confirmation, her mother asked for her to join her upstairs. once she was up there, she'd gotten more suspicious. there was boxes lined up in the hallway and the door to the guest bedroom was cracked open. soon after, her mother exited the room, a girl with platinum blonde hair followed closely after.

"what..."

her mother laughed softly. "laci, this is becky. she's a foreign exchange student from england and she'll be living with us for the year."

the girl stepped forward, "hi, i'm rebecca mars, you can call me becky." she held out her hand to which laci shook begrudgingly. "i'm really looking forward to getting closer to you and-"

"thanks," she pulled her hand away. "that's nice and all, but i choose my friends and fyi—for your information—you don't make the cut."

"laci marie!" her mother scolded. "i'm sorry, becky, she's had a rough week."

"i get it." becky grinned, "she'll warm up to me, mrs. beauregard."

"haven't i told you to call me marie?"

"right, well, i can finish unpacking on my lonesome." she pulled laci into a hug making her gasp. "it was great to meet you laci."

keeping her hands tightly by her side she let out a muffled, "you too."

this year was gonna be a total bitch.

.

‧⨯ .⁺₊ ✉️ ⊹ ‧⨯ .⁺ .˚₊ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ﹗
⭒𓏲ּ ֶָ֢. 𝖡𝖮𝖮𝖲𝖶𝖱𝖫𝖣 ! ;; ˚୨ 🖇️୧⋆。˚ ⋆ ' .˚₊
╰┈➤ 𝓢. ۪ ࣪ ﹙☆﹚ ࣪ ִ   i did not like this chapter but again my early chapters are always ass so just wait for it to get better cause it will !!!

ur gonna see those quotes that u see in edits w the iconic audios cause they keep on popping up on my fyp so im making her say them...

oh alssoooo the triplets are like way farther into their youtube career in highschool then they were in real life. so they haven't gone on tour or anything yet but they have like a million subscribers or so already

this is what i imagined her hair like so not too much pink and its just longer so its cuteeee

sb tell the matt edits to get off my fyp cause it could be like 1 in the morning and im glitching and falling off my bed from how good he looks its disgusting.

TS WASNT PROOFREAD AT ALLLL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 9.4K 64
โI DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT SOME SMALL PART OF YOU STILL LOVED ME.โž โTHERE'S NOT A SMALL PART OF ME THAT STILL LOVES YOU. AL...
82.6K 1.1K 43
"matthew sturniolo and a fan?" published final 3/08/24 republished 3/22/24
63.5K 633 29
๐–ช๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—…๐–พ๐—’ ๐– ๐—†๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—๐— ๐–ฒ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ. ๐–จ๐— ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ. ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡, ๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—‚๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...