Mafia's Caretaker {J.JK FF} (...

By AngelKhan058150

"I can never be yours." "You are my first love and will be my last. What could be more dangerous than this?"... More

Little Teaser
#1 Demon of Darkness
#2 Sweet Family
#3 Devil Is Stubborn
#4 Triggered The Devil
#5 Thoughts About Each Other
#6 Rude Devil
#7 First Day
#8 A Ferocious Beast
#9 Stubborn
#10 Focus On Me
#11 Living with him?
#12 Wild Ladies
#13 Fragile Petal
#14 Potato
#15 Midnight Cravings
#16 Crazy Witch
#17 In Salon
#18 Party
#19 Fighting for him
#20 Another Weird Stranger
#21 Outraged Hana
#22 Rain And Ice-cream
#23 Always On You
#24 Shameless creature
#25 Not A Chance
Do Check This โค
#26 New Rules
#27 Devil's Soft Whispers
#28 Changes
#29 Confession In Rain
#30 Hurt
#31 His Intentions.
#32 Mafia Seeking Warmth
Shout Out โ—.ฬƒโ—
#33 Promise
#34 Let Go
#35 Fiance
#36 Meet up in mall
#37 Claiming her
#38 Back to him
#39 Compensation
#40 At His Mercy
#41 Shameless Mafia
#42 Cranky
#44 Reception
#45 Inner Turmoil
#46 Be my cure
#47 Separation
#48 Love or Obsession!
#49 Saviour
#50 Bottled up Emotions
#51 Dreaming?
Do Read ๐Ÿ’œ
#52 Jealous!
#53 Together
#54 A Riot
#55 Who is the troubler?
#56 Love is in the air

#43 Distances.

8.9K 500 232
By AngelKhan058150

My sincere apologies for not updating  and twanku so much for showing so much love on previous chapter. I'll make sure to interact with you all in previous chapter and reply.💜

3K+ words, hope you enjoy reading my longest chapter ever. Maybe this story will take only three or four chapters💜

I can't make you love me.

It would appear surprising to say that the workaholic Mafia Jeon Jungkook isn't be able to focus well on his work. He seems distracted from the way he is stealing glances of his room's door while biting his own lips, torturing them while waiting for someone to appear.

He harshly closes his laptop feeling irritated for being not to able to see her even after waiting so long. The mafia is now regretting for letting her go. Guess, in an attempt of teasing her he is the one getting tortured.

The groan which escaped his throat is clearly indicating how unhappy he is right now. Does she even know how vulnerable he is feeling right now? Guess, she doesn't even cares.

Just for her he is putting limitations on himself otherwise she don't have any idea how wild his thoughts were running seeing her after three days.

Damn!

He hurriedly get down from bed after not being able to hold himself more and come out of room to find her. Not finding in her kitchen Jungkook thought to check the room where she used to stay. But to his disappointment she wasn't there too.

The Mafia was close to lose his calm when suddenly Taehyung's eyes fall upon him when he was returning back from rooftop.

"Boss Jeon is everything alright? You are looking as if you are at your worst." Jungkook gave him a sharp glance and taehyung take the warning seriously.

"Get away from my sight." Jungkook whispered dangerously.

"I will but I can tell you where is the person whom you are finding so desperately." Taehyung's words make his boss halt on his steps and look at him once again.

"Where?"
"Not so soon. Let me enjoy your dejected look a bit more as its rare to see you like this. So desperate and hopeless. Mind if I take a picture? I want to capture your this lost child look and show it to Eomm..." Taehyung don't know what he was blabbering until he saw his boss's red face and clenched jaws.

He giggled nervously. "On terrace." Taehyung mentally pouted as he couldn't be able to capture anything. He was about to turn around to go when Jungkook spoke up.

"What's wrong with your eyes?"
"Huh!" His hand unconsciously went to his face not quiet understanding what does his boss means.

"You cried or what? Why your eyes are swollen?" Now this cause taehyung to gulp. He immediately shook his head.

"There is nothing like this boss Jeon. It's because I wasn't able to sleep well last night." Taehyung swiftly lied.

Jungkook said nothing and walks away from there. He slides the glass door to one side and step inside the area whose first glance is enough to spread warmth inside him.

Just when he is about to step further his gaze went to her, sitting there wrapped with blanket looking exactly like a burrito. The sight itself melted his heart.

However when their both gaze locked his heart skipped a beat and it made him conclude if one day he will die by abnoramal heartbeats, he will blame no one but her.

In his dark world, her existence is illegal.

Jungkook wasn't expecting to be called by her and what unbelievable is her gesturing him to sit beside her. And who is he to deny?

He approached near her. Skilfully removing his shoes he climbed on the large sofa and laid down with his head on her lap. This time y/n wasn't shocked. Infact, she was expecting this to happen.

"Seriously Jeon, you are not less than an attention seeking child." Y/n says looking irritated.

"I am your baby then." Jungkook didn't hesitated once and this makes y/n pass him a disgusting look.

"Since when did you starts to act so cringey?" Y/n asks pulling out blanket which got stuck under his bulky figure. Jungkook's one eyebrow raised in astonishment.

"You are calling me cringe. What about when you addressed me as 'boo' in party?" Y/n got silent at this and look down in his eyes which were shining with a mischievous glint.

Slightly clearing her throat she looked away and said. "Get up, you are laying down on my blanket." At her tactic of ignoring him, Jungkook let out a small chuckle.

His wife appears cute when she is embarrassed and flustered and this sight is enough to make him more whipped for her. He obliged and kept gazing at her figure fondly until she once again draped herself with blanket properly.

However a blank expression got printed on his face seeing her shifting away from himself. A teasing grin was dancing on her lips assuming her victory. But it's not an easy task to escape from a devil's clutch.

Getting up he starts to take slow steps towards her and as he has presumed the self satisfied smile of her's was gone. He loves this effect of his on her.

While,her heart throbbed against her chest when he briefly bends down to her level and now is staring deep into her soul through eyes. Her intention was just to control unfamiliar feelings which starts to knock on her heart under his presence.

But who would have know her this action will trigger this devil and now no one can save her. A low shriek left her mouth as suddenly he lifted up her in air holding through her arms.

Seems like today her desire of being with him backfired the tricks her mind was playing to stay away from him as how fast she curled her arms around his neck for support.

For them everything around them like stopped the moment their both eyes collided, spreading sparks in their hearts. The Mafia swears he will keep standing like this his whole life if she is there to hold him.

Jungkook sat down with y/n on his lap, arms tightly wrapped around his neck and legs on either side of his waist. The mafia slide palm from the supple cheek of her and wrapped it around her neck, bringing her closer until their foreheads touched.

"It hurts when you distance yourself from me like this." Y/n heard the soft whisper,her throat clogged up instantly.

"You know what you mean to me but you still choose to do this. Can't you change your point of view and at least put a little efforts in this relationship? Or is it that you don't wants to be with me?" Y/n didn't said anything in response instead just rested her head on his chest, listening to his strong hearbeats.

"Please tell me y/n, don't keep things to yourself. At least make me aware what you want, instead of keeping both of us in dark." He said cuddling her against his chest as if she were a child.

His deep, expressive yet vulnerable tone crushed something inside her. But what she should do? She have no one to guide her during this complicated situation of her life.

They sat there in pure silence with Jungkook cuddling her lovingly yet a big mess going inside him. He is feeling miserable. All he want to do is spend his whole life in her embrace.

Few days later
Today Jungkook's father, Mr Jeon is returning back to mansion, to his son.
As soon as he get to know his son secretly got married he couldn't hold back his happiness but postpone every meeting wanting to return as soon as possible.

To celebrate his happiness he issued an order to organize a grand party more like a reception party and when Jungkook become acquainted with this new piece of information  he write a mental note to talk with his father regarding this matter.

Because he knows this can bring him into a conflict with his wife. She can misterpret it and this will create more distance in their already aloof relationship. She already is so distant  and he can't take a risk and approve anything which can become a reason of their separation.

So the mafia straightaway advanced toward his father's room the moment he was informed about his arrival.

"So y/n what are you wearing for tomorrow's party?" Yuna the maid asks taking out newly branded clothes from paper bag.

Currently she is standing inside the walk-in closet with y/n actually helping her in organising the new dresses in their which the mafia has ordered for his wife.

Such a good husband right?
Taking care of his wife's necessaties.

Who wouldn't love a man like him?

But guess what he did a little mistake here. Being a slave of his habit he forgot to consult with his wife who misinterpreted his loving nature and is now concluding that he is doing all this to impress her.

"Which party?" She asks in a flat monotone voice not quite looking interested to know about it.

"Wow, tomorrow is your reception and you aren't even informed? I wonder what would've happened if I hadn't talked to you about this?" Yuna asks creating scenarios in her mind.

"WHAT DID YOU SAID?" Y/n's loud yell resonated around scaring the shit out of the girl who was lost in her thoughts. She look at y/n in horror with one hand tightly clutching her chest.

"God y/n,are you planning to kill me?"
Yuna spoke up as she tries to calm her loud beating heart.

"Don't worry you still hadn't did anything good to impress god and can you repeat what you said before? My reception,what were you talking about?" A desperate y/n asked deliberately ignoring her friend's offended expressions.

She was too shocked to care about anything or anyone at this moment.

"Consider yourself lucky otherwise if there was someone else in your place he/she might be laying unconscious on the floor."There was no effect of her threat on y/n. Infact she was looking at her with bored expression.

"Nevermind, as I consider you as my friend I'll forgive you. So what was I saying yeah, tomorrow is your reception and Mr Jeon is the one who issued this order aka your father-in-law. Ahh, I am so excited for it. Let me find a suitable outfit for you." Yuna said getting excited all of a sudden and starts rummaging through clothes.

While y/n was standing there lost in her thoughts. She isn't able to believe what she heard just now.

Their reception.

"Jeon we need to talk." Her sudden presence startled the person, breaking his concentration from the discussion he is doing with someone on his phone.

What made her barge inside like that?
His eagerness made him put the call on hold as its important he can't just disconnect it all of a sudden.

"If it's not that important then can we talk later y/n? I am a little bit busy right now." He said in a calm tone but the seriousness her eyes were holding made him rethink his decision.

Sighing he brings phone near to his ear and said to the person. "Lets discuss it later."And he hunged up the call not even concerned to hear what other person might be saying.

"About what you wants to talk?" He faces her, his full focus on her now as if other things doesn't even matters to him.

"I heard, your dad has organised a party more like it's our reception. When were you planning to tell me about this or my opinion doesn't even matters to you?" There was no softness in her voice. She was dead serious.

"You are getting wrong idea y/n. I wasn't planning to hide this from you. I definitely gonna share it and seeks for your opinion regarding this."

"Exactly when, during party or after party?" Jungkook sighed at her harsh tone.

"Of course before party. I know you don't want this and believe me I am trying my best to convince my dad.  Don't get him wrong he is just too happy and I don't have any reason to present him so that this party could be cancelled."

"You sure you don't have any reason to present him?" The raised eyebrow of her expressed mild disapproval.

"Why don't you tell him the truth? I am sure it would be enough for him to cancel all this arrangement. And as a matter of fact, I honestly don't want to be a part of celebration which only gives others pain rather than happiness, especially me and my family."

It made Jungkook realize no matter how dearly you wants to cherish a person, a single mistake of yours can drift the person apart from you. 

Jungkook chuckled ruefully looking at her as he realized his own flaws and mistakes he committed ,made his inside churn from a familiar feeling. 

Guilt.

Somethings are far beyond our control and some people are beyond our reach. 

The look in his eyes causes contraction of her heart muscles however hearing his next words she panicked.

"I'll make sure unlike my past actions this decision of mine bless you only with happiness and in near future you celebrate everyday doesn't matter if I'll be there with you or not."

Door closes yet she heard a loudest thud occurring inside her heart. She blankly kept looking in the air however she couldn't stop her heart from going through the intense grief and pain as if she has lost someone very dear to her. 

Later that night.

From past half an hour Jeon y/n is waiting for her husband to show up.  Don't know why she is feeling restless after they last talked. Only his presence can calm her restless heart. 

Dressed up in night suit she is sitting down on bed waiting for someone familiar to appear. She stopped biting her lips noticing room's door opening.
With hasty movements she get down  and starts fixing the already settled bed.

Jungkook came inside and closes the door behind. For a brief second they both share a eye contact before Jungkook looks away. While adjusting pillows y/n share a glance at him who is undoing his tie. 

Slightly clearing throat she spoke up. 
"What about dinner?"

This stopped his movements but he was fast enough to compose himself and continue whatever he was doing. 
"Not hungry."

"But it's not good to sleep empty stomach." She expresses her concern. 

Jungkook didn't responded.
"Wanna have coffee?"

"No need to bother yourself. I'll prepare it by myself." He didn't even look at her once and it's literally irritating her. 

"You must be tired and I am not feeling sleepy too so it won't be bothersome for me." A sigh left his mouth. He looked up at her. 

Her heart stopped beating for a moment when he walked closer and held her hand into his. Bringing both her hands closer to his lips, he planted soft pecks on them, fluttering her small heart.

Regardless of how desperate she was to be get this close with him, what he said next made her go through the same grief.

"I truly appreciate your efforts and trust me it makes my heart flutter but it hurts me more knowing whatever you are doing isn't permitted by your heart. And I don't want you to betray your own self for a person like me. 

"I want you to genuinely love me not abuse your heart." A shaky breath escapes his mouth as the mafia tried to pass a smile. He slowly loosened his
grip around her hands and turned to walk away from there.

All this while y/n was having trouble holding back tears until she couldn't feel his touch giving her tears a reason to finally roll down. She swallowed down a sob and wiped them. 

Why she is crying now? Didn't she wanted this then why his words is breaking her apart?

She immediately turned to another direction as washroom door opens and Jungkook came out. From her peripheral vision she notices him taking out extra blanket and pillows from cupboard.

Y/n panicked and hurriedly asks.
"What are you doing?"

"I am taking couch today."
"W-why?" She wasn't expecting this and it somewhere saddened her.

"You don't want me to?" Jungkook attempted to joke during this serious situation.

"No!" She flatly refused. For a second he froze and then slightly tilted his head to look at her.

Gawking at her he was trying to find any lie because there is no way she willingly wants to be with him and why would even she do that?

"It's pretty late you should sleep. I have some pending work to finish so I'll sleep after sometime. Good night."
Y/n didn't said anything. She sees him adjusting pillows with a heavy heart.

Isn't it hurtful, noticing a person who once used to find reasons to be with you now seek reasons to stay away from you just for your comfort?

Just because you don't want to be with him.

Next day, the moment Y/n wake up from sleep immediately her eyes shifted towards their room couch only to find it unoccupied with only pillows and blanket lying on it messily. She jerked above from bed and roam her eyes around room. To her disappointment she didn't find him anywhere. 

The sound of door opening echoed in the silent room, grasping y/n's attention. She turns her head to stare straight at door with hopeful eyes. However, the expectant look on her face turned dull as she witnesses Yuna weaving her way inside. 

"Good morning!" In response she hummed lazily

"What's this?" Y/n inquired pointing towards the paper bag Yuna was holding in her hand.

"Your attire for today's evening party." Y/n's gaze narrowed into a squint. 

"And guess what your husband has selected your today's outfit, how lovely!" Yuna exclaimed, expressing her admiration towards her master's sweet act.

Y/n rolled her eyes catching sight of her friend's squealing with excitement as if the dress is for her.  She right away snatched the paper bag from her hand, taking her out from her la-la-la dreamland. 

"You can go now."
"Let me see your dress too." Yuna pleaded showing puppy eyes.

"No!" Y/n promptly denied. Yuna went out with a huff. Her adorable action made y/n laugh. 

As the door closes her gaze shifted down to the paper bag. Exhilaration filled her as she look inside the paper bag and excitedly take the dress out. 
During this, a note fell down on her lap. 

Her brows furrowed in guarded curiosity as she stared at the note in her hand. Unfolding it she starts reading it.

To my wild tigress,

No matter what happens I'll always be there for you, I promise.

I know many of you are confused after reading this letter. You will understand everything once you get to know y/n's reason to be against their reception and if you can guess then let me know 😁

Hope this wasn't boring, I tried my best. 

Good night little bears 💜sleep tight.

EVERY SINGLE VOTE AND COMMENTED WILL BE APPRECIATED😚

Shoots you with my gun loaded with lots of love for you 😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 801 51
We were friends. Love broke us apart. You came back. I hate you, that's what I thought. I was engaged already. What fate has decided for our love? W...
324K 8.3K 18
โprincess, you're mine. you're my ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“Žโž taehyung said as he kissed her โ‹†โœง-- โœง *โ‹†* โœง * โ‹†* โœง * โ‹†* โœง--โ‹†โœง โžœ mafia au โžœ older!taehyung x under...
290K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
120K 3.8K 50
IN WHICH two exes find themselves back in each other's life the same way they had met the first time, through a discord call. OR IN WHICH dreamwastak...