Accismus⋆౨ৎ˚⟡.• Anakin Skywal...

By LuLuOnFire

Accismus (noun) A form of irony in which someone feigns indifference to something he or she desires// --- #1... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
EPILOGUE.

BLOOPERS

1.5K 44 3
By LuLuOnFire

I did this in my Tony Stark book and I thought it was fun. I will say that I got the inspiration to do a bloopers chapter from another author, which I can't remember the name of or what book it was from. I do remember that it was a Marvel fic tho, so if anyone knows who the author was, please let me know!

Enjoy!

---

Ana de Armas and Hayden Christsensen were filming a scene for their characters in the Tatooine desert.

The green screens surrounding the set would depict the desert suns and sandy hills. But on the set, there was a tarpaulin of sand and some ambient lighting. George Lucas was stood off to the side with a script rolled up in his hand, and the film crew created the perfect environment that would be in the film Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones.

While Hayden pretended to power up the speeder prop, Ana ran into the camera shot. The cut would make it seem like she had exited the Lars moisture farm. The actress skidded to stop in the sand and called out Hayden's character's name, and made sure to shout as if she was calling over the sound of the speeder's engine.

'Just wait a moment!' Ana said and positioned herself infront of the speeder. Hayden looked up from the handles with a scowl on his face.

'You're going out into the desert where Tusken Raiders are everywhere. You've got no plan and no supplies-'

'This has nothing to do with you, Solaris. Get out of the way.'

Ana paused to appear hurt and stepped to be beside Hayden. As she read her next line with passion, Hayden tried to keep his gaze on the woman next to him. But his eyes couldn't help but shift to the camera, which was positioned to the left of Ana's arm.

A crease formed between his eyebrows and his eyes flickered back and forth between Ana and the director. The crew started to look between each other with a similar expression and Hayden's scowling face churned into a surpressed grin.

He tried to keep his smile at bay, but when Ana finished her lines, Hayden was grinning from ear to ear. He had lines to deliver, but the whole placement of the scene had been changed.

Ana noticed his silence and looked over her shoulder, where she saw the crew and director looking at her with a similar smile to Hayden's.

'Ana, you're meant to be in front of the speeder,' the director called out and Ana's eyes widened, turning to face the crew in a hurry.

'Oh!-'

'Hayden is supposed to shoot off just after you move out of the way-'

'Right-'

'Because Sol is then not stopping Anakin from just... going when he feels like it.'

Hayden let his surpressed laugh free as he leaned back on the speeder prop. Ana flushed with a bashful smile before she walked away to head off-screen. They would need to see start again and Ana would remember her placing this time.

'I could have said something, but...' Hayden shrugged, making the fake Padawan braid swing from his shoulder movement. 

'I went on for way too long there,' Ana was heard off-camera and Hayden laughed. He positioned himself to begin powering up the engines while the director called,

'Alright, from the top!'

---

While Hayden was having her make-up touched up, Ana and Natalie Portman stood waiting on set.

The scene was set in Padme's penthouse apartment, and it was where Sol would deliver the news about her Jedi Master status. Blue screens were placed along the windows of the apartment and would project the bustling city of Coruscant in post-production. 

Ana was in the Jedi robes of her character, while Natalie was dressed in an elegant dress. It's velvet material and detailed stitching caught Ana de Armas' attention. With one hand, Ana's fingers took hold of the skirt while peering down at it through the corner of her contact-covered eyes.

'I'm so hot, right now,' Natalie huffed, unaware of Ana's oogling of her dress.

'Is this heavy?' Ana asked and Natalie looked down to see what her co-star was talking about.

'It is!' Natalie cried, looking up at Ana with a relieved expression at finally having someone to complain to. 'Like carrying a sandbag around.'

Ana let out a small laugh, before Hayden's make-up artist scurried off the set. Natalie and Ana straightened up and got into their positions, while Hayden settled onto one of the sofas. Ana needed to urge Natalie through the room to force her to sit, while Hayden would already be on the sofa awaiting Sol's news.

'Alright, and... action!'

---

While Ewan McGregor was crouched in front of R2-D2, Hayden and Ana stood behind him. 

The set was meant to be the hanger of the cruiser and more blue screen sat along the back wall. The remote-control droid that would be made to beep and boop sat idle, and Ewan made it appear as if he was following the projected hologram map with a concentrated expression.

Hayden's temple had been marked with fake blood and special FX make-up. The cut that would become Anakin Skywalker's most iconic feature was in the works, and Ana lifted her fingers to touch the spot with worry.

'What happened?' Ana cried and Hayden grabbed her wrist to slowly lower it. His eyes shifted to Ewan, who pretended to be oblivious, before saying his next line.

'Must have been when you were yapping through the intercom. I got distracted and hit my head.'

Ana waited for Hayden to smeer the fake blood in an attempt to clear it, before she reached into her pant pocket. Her hands enclosed around the small pot that contained aloe vera gel, but would act as bacta gel for the film.

'Here, this'll keep it-'

The pot slipped out of Ana's gloved hand before she could hold it up. The actress disappeared off-camera as she tried to catch it, but the pot hit the floor and began to roll on its side.

Hayden Christensen watched as his co-star hunched over and hurried after the rolling pot. The fake blood was still smeered over his temple, but the grin that was stretching across his lips showed that the scene was over.

The sound of the pot rolling made Ewan turn from the R2 droid and watch Ana de Armas rush around while in a crouch. He let out a laugh and his eyes followed the rolling pot as it curved back around, and hit against his boot. Ana stopped and straightened up, while Ewan held up the pot of clear gel with furrowed eyebrows.

'What are you two doing behind my back?' Ewan said in his English, Obi-wan accent. With an angled stare and a growing smile, the man in Jedi robes straightened from his crouch to redo the scene.

Ana and Hayden chuckled, before Ana's smile slipped at the realisation of her mistake. Because of her clumsiness, the trio would have to do the scene again, and Hayden's make-up artist would have to fix up what he had already smeered.

'I'm sorry-'

'No, no, don't worry about it,' Ewan reassured Ana as he handed back the pot. His scottish accent returned and he patted his younger co-star on the shoulder.

The woman's face went from a look of worry to a smile at the man's friendly touch. All three of them turned to go back to their first positions, leaving the R2 droid in his idle place.

Hayden's make-up artist walked onto set to fix his fake cut, while Ana put the pot back into her pocket. She said to herself that she would ensure to hold it tightly next time.

---

Vivien Lyra Blair and Grant Feely were new on the set, and Ana had the privlidge of working with them. The two children were dressed in their Leia and Luke costumes and had already been fawned over by the film crew. 

With her hands clasped in each of theirs', Ana de Armas walked down the set that was made to look like a street in Mos Eisley. Sand covered the taupaulin-floor and stalls were set up with extras in costumes and make-up. 

Ana's legs were used to maneuvering through sand. She had been on the Tatooine-set multiple times and knew that the grain would kick-up behind her with each step. She had no issue with walking while holding the two children's hands, but she didn't compensate for her new, young co-stars.

Grant and Vivien did their best to keep up with the woman, even jogging to make sure that their hands never left Ana's. But the sand was shifting with every step and their small feet weren't used to its unstable form.

Grant's foot sunk and his body fell forward. Ana's momentum paused when she felt the tug on her arm and Vivien was grateful for the small rest. Ana looked down as Grant slipped and used the strength she had in her arm to pull him back up.

The boy dangled for a moment until he was able to get his feet back under him. Ana waited for him to stand before crouching down, letting Vivien's hand go for a moment.

'I'm okay,' Grant said quickly, dusting off the sand that had stuck to his pants and boots.

'Are you sure?' Ana said, her worry for nearly making the boy fall evident on her face. Without turning away, Ana waited for the blonde boy to meet her eye before she would redo the scene.

'Yeah, I'm fine.'

'Okay. We can try, again. I'll slow down this time.'

---

Rosario Dawson was on the floor of what was meant to be the Hoth Resistance base. While in her FX make-up of blue and white montrals and lekku, Rosario looked at the back of Ana de Armas, who was acting as Ahsoka Tano's saviour.

Ana faced the man in the suit who stood at the end of the hallway. Hayden was dressed in the Darth Vader costume with his own lightsaber prop in hand. He could see his co-stars through the mask and stood to the side, only needing to physically act as his voice would be edited in later. 

'Anakin... you're nothing of what you used to be...' Ana said while clutching the handle of her lightsaber prop. The blade that would appear humming in an enchanting cyan was reduced to a long piece of blue plastic.

While a pause ensued for dramatic effect, Rosario could be seen fidgeting on the floor. She wasn't in shot of the camera, as it was focused on the stand-off between Ana and Hayden's characters. But the woman who was painted orange and had bright blue contacts in her eyes was reaching up to her montrals and lekku prosthetics.

'Rosario, are you okay?' a voice called off-set, and Ana turned to look behind her while Hayden peered through Vader's mask.

'I think this is falling off!' the woman called, the white and blue prosthetic seperating from her scalp. Rosartio held the piece against her head and prosthetic artists rushed onto set to make sure the piece wasn't damaged.

'Well, we can see where the costume budget went,' Ana said jokingly and some chuckles sounded throughout the set.

'It's definitely in this suit,' a mumbled reply was heard and Ana looked to Hayden, who was in the heavy, black suit.

'Hot in there?'

'Indescribably.'

---

The set lighting had deepened to red and had been made to look like the hallways within the Death Star.  With black covering the walls and floor, the set was made to look brooding, but the initiation of Order 98 brought the intense crimson lighting that would accompany the blaring alarm.

Ana had Hayden's arm around her shoulders. Sol, her character, was helping Anakin, Hayden's character, towards the Death Star's hanger. The two characters had just reunited, but Hayden had been in make-up early that day to appear weathered and hurting.

Both covered in sweat and stumbling, the two made their way through the halls. They knew their twists and turns from previous rehearsals, and leaned in each direction in unison. Ana and Hayden were doing well, and the director thought that they would be able to get the scene in one take.

But after working with the two for several years, he should have taken Hayden's and Ana's clumsiness into account.

Ana went to turn one way, while Hayden went to go the opposite. Due to the scene needing Hayden to lean on the smaller woman, Ana wasn't anticipating the disappearance of his weight or the pull of his arm.

'Woah-' Ana let out as she was pulled down the opposite hallway and out of the camera's view. Legs appeared in shot and a tumble was heard, as both Ana's stumble made her and Hayden fall to the floor.

Hayden's high-pitched laugh was heard and the camera zoomed outwards. Ana had fallen onto Hayden's legs while the man fell onto his back, his damp hair extensions and dark undereyes looking out of place as his face was twisted with loud laughter.

'You guys okay?' George Lucas called out from off-set.

'Yeah!' Ana answered, her own giggles settling in as they helped each other up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.2K 56
❝𝙬𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚.❞ ✧༺ ♡༻✧ [𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 ✧ 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧] ✧༺♡༻✧ 𝐓𝐡...
30.6K 873 28
Once a Jedi Knight, you have spent the past five years under the rule of the Empire as one of Darth Vader's Inquisitors, a man you have met only once...
3.2K 24 19
(Contains smut, fluff, etc) Reuploaded cause it got taken down 2x -majority of credit goes to me
120 11 10
Selenophiles are people who love the moon and find joy and peace of mind when looking at it. They find it soothingly captivating. The story between A...