Miraculous Ladybug Smut Onesh...

By angelicflcwers

The love square fuck, like a lot. They're aged up in this ofc, but please don't read if you're really young... More

When I Kissed The Teacher [Adrienette]
He Made My Doll Heart light Up With Joy [Adrienette]
I could be a better husband than him [Adrienette]
I wanna fuck you like an animal [Marichat]
You're my religion [Marichat]
A test of patience [Adrienette]
You'll never be pure again [Marichat]
Got sent home to change because my skirt was too short [Adrienette]
Backstage Support [Adrienette]
Green Eyed Monster [Ladynoir]
tear you apart [Adrienette]
hugs & kisses [Adrienette]
Blurred Lines [Shadyclaw]
Touch me with a kiss [Adrienette]

The angel, the witch and the party [Adrienette]

1.5K 15 47
By angelicflcwers

Requested by the lovely @adrien_flopped, my sincerest apologies that this is late, University deadlines got the best of me, but I hope you enjoy this regardless and I managed to give you what you were looking for!
_____________
Condensation covered the windows, as the glow of multi-coloured lights covered the room, music thumping from Nino's dj booth rattled the room, and Marinette for one, was happily dancing along, belting out EDM classics of her youth.

Her cheeks were a rosy hue, from the body heat, dancing and of course the drink that she currently held in her right hand.

Alya and her dancing along, pointing in each others faces singing out loud - probably off key, that'd be tomorrows problem though, when she was clicking through snapchat stories seeing the mess she was, and being completely cringed out by her behaviour. Her eyes left Alya and danced over to the blonde man wearing those stupid wings and halo, an Angel - how fitting for Adrien Agreste.

His stupid smile was radiant, she hated him (it was rather the opposite), he was laughing talking to some nameless girls who she had never seen in her life the tall, blonde type, and her eyes narrowed, asshole.

He must've picked up on a glare, because he swiftly ended the conversation, Marinette quickly turned her attention back to Alya, interrupted when Adrien placed his hand on her shoulder, fixing the black dress she wore, pulling up the spaghetti strap, he leaned into her ear and spoke, "Gotta be more careful bug, don't want people getting the wrong idea."

Fuck him.

Marinette blushed, but she would not succumb to his charms, so she shrugged her off him and found some random shmuck - one of kim's random jock friends, she danced with him eyes trained on Adrien's.

His jaw clenched, his brilliant green eyes narrowed and his hands were in fists at his side, how dare she? They weren't officially dating, more of a friends with benefits situation, Marinette didn't want him - she had made the explicitly clear.

"We can't kitty."

"It's too dangerous"

"It's not right"

"I love someone else"

The last one stung the most, he assumed it was Luka - only problem stopping them being together was that Luka was a rockstar, off touring the world. That was what Adrien thought at least.

Before he even knew it, he was beside Marinette and the man dressed in a sub par costume, the only thing even implying it was halloween was the stupid plastic vampire teeth in his mouth and the blood on the side of his lip, what a loser.

"You're so hot." The man slurred, Adrien was beginning to see red - Marinette wasn't hot, she was beautiful, amazing, creative, intelligent, a goddess, an angel, and many more things that simply couldn't be encapsulated by 'hot'

"Mind if I steal Marinette for a moment?" Her blue eyes glared daggers at him from underneath her witch hat, he'd change that soon enough, maybe the man felt intimidated by Adrien's choir boy smile that honestly verged on terrifying by the lack of joy in his eyes, or the slightly rough tone his voice, or maybe it was the fact that Adrien towered over him, but he quickly fled, leaving just the Angel and the Witch.

"Who's he?" Adrien spoke.

She shrugged, "Dunno. Who are those girls?"

"Girls in my course." He replied.

"Right."

An awkward silence engulfed them, Marinette awkwardly shuffled from one foot to the other while Adrien stood stoic, "Was that it?" She spoke.

Adrien's eyes widened at her audacity, "Rooftop, five minutes." he growled at her, and Marinette tried to ignore the way his words elicited a need within her but she was just human.

So that's how they found themselves, on a cold rooftop, middle of the night, city lights danced in their eyes and their lips and hands searched for warmth with the other.

Adrien had Marinette up against a brick wall, neither caring about marks left by the other. "Do you want to know why you relentlessly come back to me?" Adrien was breathless as he spoke, air both stole from the kiss and the chill of autumn.

"Why?" Marinette whined, hands clutching onto the white dress shirt he wore, peering into his eyes.

Adrien shifted her higher up, keeping his grip tight, "Because no one, in the entire world, apart from me would be able to satiate you."

Although he said it, he didn't actually think that - but they were Marinette & Adrien, Ladybug & Chat Noir, creation & destructions human embodiment and god forbid anyone who came between the duo.

"That's not true." She keened, fists flexing in his shirt, he let out a noise of disbelief, "Oh yes it is, who else could get you on a rooftop like this?"

Marinette knew the answer, the answer was no one - not a single person on this planet apart from her kitty. "You're insatiable." he all but hissed, "If my eyes aren't on you one hundred percent of the time, you're off, when you know all i want and all i've ever wanted is you."

Marinette was beginning to feel guilty, "I-I want you too." He let out a noise of disbelief, "That's why you've constantly pushed me away."

"Because i'm scared Adrien, you've not saw what i've saw." His eyes narrowed at her, what on earth was she talking about, "What do you mean?"

She never replied, Adrien grinded into her core, "Answer the question Marinette or you're not getting anything from me."

"Chat Blanc!" She half shouted, "Who?" Adrien's face was one of total confusion, "A-An Akuma, please, I'll explain later, just fuck me." She begged.

Adrien dropped her, and turned her around, she was crushed up against the wall with her ass sticking out, his large palm clapped against her ass cheek and her needy noises were rentless, he made out a please from her slur of words and hiked her tight dress over her ass, to be met with the teasing sight of sheer black tights transparent enough to reveal the little black panties she wore.

He growled and tore through the fabric, she'd be the death of him - he knew that much, thong pulled to the side, cold air chilling her, "You dance with other guys, lie to me, and yet I still love you, you'll be lucky if I even let you cum bug." She shimmied up and down, whimpering - she was adorable.

He dug his face into her, licking every part of her he could, licking from her clit to her hole, circling it - he continued the slow sensual rolls of his tongue over her pussy - never giving her what she needed.

He heard her begging, choosing to ignore them until she said "Fuck you." he pulled away glaring at the black of her head, his palm once again cracked down against her ass cheek, "Watch who you're talking to, Princess - I'll leave you like this."

"N-No, Adrien please don't." He chuckled, "Then be a good girl." He resumed his administrations, adding a finger simultaneously, this had Marinette reeling, it wasn't deep enough, not long enough.

"Adrien, please, I need your cock." Her eyes squeezed shut, trying to ignore the embarrassment she felt - "And you think you'd deserve it?" Faux disbelief evident in his tone, his breath dancing across her cunt in a tantalising way that left her feeling on the edge.

"I-I don't know." Adrien smiled, bless her, "Sure you do bug." Desperation got the best of her, "You're suppose to be angel." she reached around trying to grab the hand that was still moving inside her, to stop it to try and form coherent thoughts but his other hand grabbed it, keeping it pinned against her back.

"And you're a witch, what's your point?" He was trying to ignore his own need from her, his cock tightly restrained against the white dress trousers he wore.

"You're suppose to- oh- help people!"

"So you won't come from this?" He teased.

"I-I can but.." She was interrupted by the pathetic little noises that clawed up the back of her throat, even more humilated when he laughed at her predicament.

"But what, witch?" His thumb was now pressed against her clit, rubbing clockwise, just the way she liked - he knew her too well, she was such a glutton for pleasure.

"But I need you!" Her keening was entirely endearing, "As long as you don't come." He offered.

"Fuck! Fine!" She cried out, the need permeating her coherent thoughts.

He stood up, hand still holding her hand behind her back, he reached his wet hand around, offering the two fingers that were previously inside her, "clean them." he demanded, and she did, "you're such a good girl for me bug."

She was also a fucking tease, cleaning his fingers as if it was his dick, he tried to pull his hand away but the hand of hers that was free reached to grab his wrist, he used his thumb, pinky finger and ring finger to grip her cheeks, "Enough."

That worked a charm and soon enough, he unbuckled his trousers and was fisting his cock, "beg some more."

"Please Adrien, I need it, I need you! Pleasepleaseple-" her last olease was cut off with him slamming in himself into her.

"How are you always so tight? " He let her arm go to grip her hips, pulling her back to him, moving her body like a puppet.

"not, just big." she choked out between high pitched moans, Adrien - well fluent in Marinette language, laughed - his thrusts unrelenting, "Thank you." He groaned, maybe he was the one with the praise kink all along.

"H-H-Ah-Harder." Adrien would give her the moon if she asked, so he wouldn't dare to not give her something as simple as this.

He pounded into her, moans mixed with groans, both entranced by the pleasure they were electing from each other - however, Adrien began to feel the contracting pressure of Marinette who was on the verge of coming and halted, his eyes narrowed, "What'd I tell you?"

"I-I can't help it." She spoke, "You're too good." - Praise kink definitely confirmed, "You're too good." She turned her head to the side to meet his eyes again, and he smiled, "poor little bug."

He started pounding into her again, watching her face contort was an amazing sight to behold - wishing he'd had her face her, but he was also on the verge of coming, and it appears so was she, so no time for regrets.

"You wanna come?" He panted, the come transforming into a low groan, she nodded violently, conveying her emotions, Adrien wetted his top lip, "Then come for me, bug."

And she did just that, Adrien joining her, clutching to her tightly as she convulsed around them, and when they were the done, they were both left breathless, "W-We've got a lot to talk about."

Marinette mewled out, "I-I know." when he pulled out, they had planned to head back to his, get some food on the way to his apartment and talk everything out. Tension was apparent in their conversation, Adrien still made sure to ease her back to some semblance of normal after her earth shattering orgasm.

When they entered the party below to grab their jackets, Alya heckled them, "Where on earth have you two been?"

No one in their friend group was suprised when a week later, at their groups usual boat house hang out the couple walked in together hand and hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...