The YouTube World

By XxMcFangirlxX

A m oんjん Xbx oxx。m、ん んmn、んんんん、んんん bんjんんんhんんんんn dっっっっっっっmern-dayAUmおえn of Dr Stone. mj7 For All Mankind A fu7n... More

Information Page
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

22 0 0
By XxMcFangirlxX

Only One Year Since

"NO! We failed again!" Taiju fretted about the third rocket exploding. Yuzurahi also looking sad started to head towards the camera, getting stopped by Senku speaking up. "Not exactly, look." Senku turned the laptop towards both Taiju and Yuzurahi. "We made it, into space!"

"WOW! We did it guys! Senku 3 made it!"

Yuzurahi cheered, grabbing the camera to bring it over to the screen. "We made it!"

"That was only the first step, we still have a while until we can make it all the way up into space."

Yuzurahi, after feeling like she had shown the audience that was watching their livestream, sat the camera down. Turning towards the two boys, " I guess since we finished the experiment it's time to answer some of the questions we got and long out."

(Description: a YouTube live chat box with 11 comments, 1) Nikki<3: Taiju kinnie fr rn 2)Mantel: @KingdomOfScience How do you pay for this?? 3)TheSpaceSurvivors: That's my boy! Look at him go 4)MagicalPsychology: IS THIS EVEN LEGAL?!? 5) The Village: THIS IS BAD, REALLY BAD 6)KingYo: @MagicalPsychology if they don't get caught 7)Username6152: @KingdomOfScience Smart how? PLZ! 8)Elegant Science: That is quite the elegant use of the thermal resistance I sent you @KingdomOfScience 9)GrandpaKaseki: @Nikki<3 Yuzurahi Kinnie here 10)Fake_Name69: OG Yuzurahi simp 11)Ginro420: Next Video: Rocket Science Part 4- We Live On The Moon Now)

"Mantle asks 'How do you pay for this?' Well, you see Mantel, that is actually why we started this channel." Yuzurahi got them started with the questions.

"YEAH! Our buddy Senku ran through his science experiment money and needed more. So Yuzurahi and I got the idea of starting a YouTube channel after watching Magical Psychology's Draw My Life Video." Taiju continued. "Next is from...MAGICAL PSYCHOLOGY COMMENTED!!! YUZURAHI, SENKU LOOK!!" Is yelled out as the laptop screen, which was once showing the dolls but is now showing the comments, is shoved into their faces.

Senku looked on with a bored look in his eye, picking at his ear with his pinky, but stopped when he later saw his mentor Elegant Science comment. "Of course, you had to tune in didn't you Dr. X. While I do need to thank you for sending the thermal resistor, I didn't need the instructions and equations on thermal resistance that came alongside it. Also while I'm at it you could have made the equations easier if you..." Senku went on talking about the small details that not a lot of the audience would understand or care about. Yuzurahi eventually turned the camera towards herself and Taiju.

"While Senku finishes up in the background why don't we go ahead and head to Twitter to see if we got any questions there!" Yuzurahi, pulling out her phone, hurried up to explain as Senku could be heard in the background going over the equations in the dirt with a stick with Taiju watching over his shoulder.

(Description: A Twitter post from MiraculusMirai: @KingdomOfScience Amazing! I never thought this would be possible! Also side question. How long did it take you on the dolls Yuzurahi??? With a picture of the three dolls floating in space)

"To be honest, if it wasn't for knowing what type of men Senku and Taiju are I would have never thought it was possible either. But those two never know how to quit and it just rubs off on everyone else around. As for how I am the doll. Well, that was a simple process, all I had to do was find three solid slabs of wood. Carve out the designs, but while doing that you want to make sure..." Yuzurahi went off, explaining the minutia details, leaving Taiju as the last one standing. With Yuzurahi and Senku both in the back mumbling and explaining their different topics Taiju turns towards the camera. "Well seeing how I am the last one I think I will answer one last question on Twitter, then end this!"

(Description: A Twitter post from Minami's News Feed: @KingdomOfScience Have you guys ever watched @The Village? You guys should totally do a collab with them!)

"Well, the first one I see is from Minami's News Feed. WAIT THEY HAVE A BLUE CHECK AND THEY ARE COMMENTING TO US!" Taiju screamed in celebration, bringing both Senku and Yuzurahi into focus on the last question.

"Shut it you Big Oaf and read the question."

"Oh yeah! So she asks if we have ever watched The Village and says we need to do a collab with them."

"That's the channel with Kaseki right, the master craftsman? I know that channel, we really should do a collab with them! I would love to work with and learn from Kaseki."

"I have seen a few of their video and would be interested, especially to see what materials Chrome has hidden in his hut." crackled Senku thinking about all he could use if he had the chance.

Taiju jumped in with excitement agreeing that he would love to do a collab, but it can be told that he doesn't really care what channel but more just wants to do a collab with someone.

"Well, it seems like we all agree, if given the possibility we all would like the idea. But don't expect anything, you guys! And don't pressure anyone!" Yuzurahi scolded the camera, already feeling the chaos they might have started on both their and The Village communities.

"That's it, Bye." Senku signed off heading back towards the launch pad to start cleaning up and getting ready to head home. Because he knows that once he gets home he is going to have to deal with Taiju and Byakuya at once. His only hope is that Yuzurahi can keep Taiju calm and that Lillian is back in Japan from her concert.

"Thank you guys for watching! Please come back again." Yuzurahi signed off heading towards the back of the filming equipment.

"WAIT DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND ALL THAT ST-!" Taiju jumped in right as Yuzurahi was ending the live stream and turning off the camera.

"So, Senku, Taiju, do you want me to start crafting an email to send to The Village about a collab?"

"YES!" "I don't care" the two responses she got back was. Looks like after they get back she has a lot to do between editing the stream to post and getting an email crafted.

"Well let's start heading back, hopefully, Lillian is back today," Senku called back to Taiju, who was loaded up with all the heavy equipment, and Yuzurahi who was carrying the camera bag and the backup dolls. With that, The Kingdom Of Science started to make their track down the mountain and back to Senku's house. Where, unlucky for Senku, Lillian was not back and he had to deal with his proud dad smoothing him and his friends. Whether he was seen smiling is neither here nor there. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
246K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...