๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐”๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’...

By -qvyix

โ๐ˆ๐“๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐„, ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘บ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ โž a lee felix au book... More

๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘บ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ

432 20 39
By -qvyix

<<<#3>>>

Today was a movie night day. Yesterday after dinner the dance crew went back to their hotels, a few of them going to visit their friends or boyfriends who stay in new York while Alexis stayed out a little while longer with her close friend felix.

Her and felix walked around the city, talking about life, the choreography, just random stuff.

But right now, everyone is sitting on the dancers hotel room while Alexis and another one of the dancers named destiny are finishing up the snacks they made. "When are y'all gonna be donee." Seungmin groans, grabbing his face. "Boy calm down, we done now. Y'all can eat." Alexis says, drying her hands off.

Some members and dancers go to the bathroom to wash their hands while some stay. Two in particular though, being Chris and azaya.

"Fuck is they laughing and giggling about?" Destiny leans toward Alexis, whispering in her ear. "Chile, I don't know and I quite frankly do not care. They can starve if they want to." Alexis replies, gaining a chuckle from destiny.

Alexis grabs her phone from the kitchen wall outlet, heading to the couch. As she sits down, the group of people come back from the bathroom, heading to the kitchen. As Alexis scrolls on her Instagram feed, AirPods in her ears, she feels a tap on her head.

She looks up to see felix, hair in a half up half down ponytail. "Is the food good?" He asks, the Australian accent so very clear. Alexis brings her finger up to his face, signaling him to come closer. "I don't know..taste it and find out." Alexis whispers causing him to chuckle.

"Will do." He responds walking away gaining a 'hm' from Alexis in response to his statement.

"Oh my god Chan stopp." Azaya giggles as he tickles her.

"The fawk.." Alexis groans in disgust. "We can take a picture of this and send it to the company and jyp right?" Seungmin says in Lexi's ear causing her to jump. "Ouu, nigg- you just scared the shit out of me." Alexis stops herself mid-sentence.

Seungmin got comfortable on the couch so he could place his plate on his lap as he sat next to Alexis. She then realized what he said, causing her to cackle.

"Wait ima go get something to drink, can you hold this?" "Mhm." Alexis grabs the plate from him before another abandoned kid comes and sits next to her.

She looks up to see felix again. Analyzing his outfit this time. A teddy bear onesie which was halfway unzipped, hanging around his waist, a black tank top which showed his biceps, and some brown slippers. "You know I can see you staring at me right?" He asks in that deep voice followed with a snicker as he sat on the couch.

"Oh right, my bad." Alexis says, quickly shaking her head. "It's fine. Is there something on my clothes though?" Felix says, crossing his legs as he sat on the couch. "No..your outfit just looks good." Alexis states causing him to laugh. "Lexis, we all have on the same outfits though." He states, causing her to look down at herself and everyone else around her.

"Oh..." She smiles with an awkward giggle.

"It's okay," he ruffles her hair "I think you look cute in your onesie too." As soon as he says this, she turns her head toward him as he smiles at her, slowly a smile creeps up on her face. He was referring to the way she had her onesie on, unzipped at the waist and off her shoulders, a black tank top but cropped, brown slides, and her hair also in a ponytail. The same way Felix had his things on.

"Okay now I'm getting sick of y'all two as well." Destiny says, walking into the living room which was right by the kitchen as changbin follows behind her. "Hush. You're such a hater you know that?" Changbin asks, taking her wrist and sitting on the floor with her.

"Right. You got a boyfriend so I don't wanna hear it." Alexis comments, sticking her tongue and middle finger out. "Tomatooo." Destiny rolls her eyes before turning back toward changbin.

Seungmin comes back with two waters, throwing one at Lexi and keeping the other in his hand. "Why didn't you grab one for me?" Felix asks, looking over at seungmin. "Uhm..because you didn't ask for one. I wasn't gonna just give you one because I wanted to 'oh I feel so nice today I'm gonna grab everyone a water!' Go get your own." Seungmin says causing some people in the room to laugh.

"Jeez. Could've just said no." Felix rolls his eyes, getting up to grab a water.

After he came back, everyone who got up to get food finally sat down. Except for the two flirty niggas in the back AHEM, bangchan and azaya. They grabbed their food last.

Anyway, they turned all the lights off in the room while watching insidious. Han and Jeongin scared out of their damn minds, Hyunjin was on his phone majority of the time, just trying to distract himself so he wouldn't get scared. Seungmin, Chagbin, and destiny went they scary asses to bed.

Chan and azaya went out to get themselves some snack even though Alexis made some. Lee know was knocked out before the movie even came on. The rest of the dancers were either doing random shit on their beds or sleep. 2/8 stayed awake.

Leaving Alexis and Felix by themselves in the living room wide awake eating snacks, cuddled up against each other.

Felix was about to feed lexis a s'more but a jumpscare popped up and they both screamed so loudly.

They then looked at each other and laughed. Alexis arm was around his neck, her hand roaming his head of hair. He put a snack in her mouth as they just sat there, still watching this crazy shit.

"You wanna go get food tomorrow with me lix?" She asks, turning her head toward him. "Yeah sure, why not?" He shrugs with a smile. She grabs the remote, seeing how much time was left on the movie. "Fifteen minutes left, sleep or finish it because I feel you dozing off." Alexis asks, he turns to her sleepily, looking her in the eyes.

"Does it look like I can go any longer?" He asks, his deep, sleepy voice startling her. "So I'm guessing going to sleep." He nods in response so she turns off the tv, lying back, and grabbing a pillow and placing it underneath her head.

Felix lies down on her stomach, wrapping his arms around her waist. Her hand travels down to his head, messaging it once again.

"Goodnight lix." She mutters, half asleep. "Night lexi." He mumbles literally on the verge of being knocked out.

Morning 8:30AM

"Shh."

"...stop laughing so loud before they wake up."

"This shit funny as hell."

"And they was talking about us." "Right."

The two shot up. Looking around until they looked up to see Chan taking a picture. "Awhh look at you two, so cute." He chuckles, showing felix and Alexis the picture of them sleeping peacefully.

The two then look at each other, quickly moving away from one another.

"You piss me off so bad Chan." Alexis huffs, walking to the bathroom, leaving Lee know, Chan, azaya, and Felix by themselves.

....

"They definitely fucked."

"Chan!?"

"Why would you say that?!"

"No we did not!"

"They did, he's getting flustered." Chan states before walking to the kitchen.

"Chan hush." Azaya says, hitting his arm.

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯.

ηαєѕ ƒιηαℓ ωσя∂ѕ::

soo, I updated a little late I know but I fell asleep while writing so I'm sorry but don't be mad. The girl named destiny in here is bae 2P3ARB so she'll be in her for idk how long but long enough. More characters will come later on down the road so be prepared for that. Anyway, love y'all, see you next chapter!🩷.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.9K 29
Lee Felix's life is certainly not ideal. As a recent graduate, he's having trouble finding a real job that will cover all his living expenses, so he'...
154K 6.2K 51
BOOK 2 of COLORED Series _______________________ Please Read BOOK 1 [ 'COLORED' ] before this โค _______________________ โ With your 8 soulmates, you...
22K 359 15
โ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐€๐…๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โž - a skz (stray kids) smut and imagines au book mostly ambw!
107K 4.5K 23
โI have a phobia of expressing myself to people- but with photographs and videos, I suddenly feel like I have my own voice; like it's my sanctuary. I...