Shattering Constellations | C...

By Blisopoppy

I, America, live in a perfect world. No one disturbs me; they fear me. As a wise man had said, "isolation is... More

Prologue (read at ur own risk cause its super cringy😰; might change it soon)
✩* ⋆ 1 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 2 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 3 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 4 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 5 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 5.5 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 6 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 7 ⋆ *✩
8
9
I-how? (Not a chapter)
✩* ⋆ 11 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 12 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 13 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 14 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 15 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 16 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 17 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 18 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 19 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 20 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 21 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 22 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 23 ⋆ *✩
✨6.9k😳
✩* ⋆ 24 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 25 ⋆ *✩
Bye bye cover 😌
✩* ⋆ 26 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 27 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 28 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 29 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 30 ⋆ *✩
🐣🇺🇸🎉🥚Easter day special🥚🎉🇺🇸🐣
✩* ⋆ 31 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 32 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 33 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 34 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 35 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 36 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 37 ⋆ *✩
Q&A

✩* ⋆ 10 ⋆ *✩

456 19 20
By Blisopoppy

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Aftermath ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

I hear the clock ticking every few seconds. My heart races as I dread the words coming out of his mouth. My hands shake on my lap. Cold sweat runs down my face. I take in a deep breath only for it to come out shaky. It feels like eternity waiting for punishment. I want it to be over. I want this to be a dream.

The door to the office opens. I dare not look up. I can already feel his disapproving glance towards me. His footsteps echo through the office. I look up at him, then back down at the ground knowing I'm in the wrong.

He clears his throat, "Thirteen colonies. Canada."

"Yes father." Canada and I say in unison.

I hear him set his tea down on his desk. "I know what you two did." I swallow my saliva. The silence is unbearable. "Now tell me, what really happened?" I made sure I was the first to speak up. If I don't, Canada will find favor.

"Father, yesterday a country stole my necklace. The necklace Mom and you made me. I found her today and, out of rage, beat her up." I look at him, helplessly. "I didn't want to lose the only memory I had left of my hero." I feel tears forming in my eyes, but to Father it's a sign of weakness. I look down at the ground, not wanting him to see the tears forming.

He hums in acknowledgement. Silence. "How about you, Canada?" Father asks.

Canada sits up straight and looks directly at him, "Father, the girl mistook Thirteen colony's necklace as her own. Thirteen have used violence against an innocent soul." Hearing him defend Ukraine enraged me.

"Father," I speak up again and look directly at him, finding some hope to defend my point of view, "as you have said family comes first and strangers come last. Canada defended the country by kicking me to the ground and telling me that the country should've burned my necklace. I do not believe it is justified."

Father hums in acknowledgement, deciding on what to do. In any situation, Father would always side with Canada. I will always get in trouble for doing the right thing. Suddenly, his phone rings. He picks it up, "hello?"

"I'm coming home tomorrow mon amour!" Mommy says from the other side. Canada and I look at each other, both excited despite our current situation. "How's America and Canada?"

Father smiles, "they're getting used to their new school. How's my beloved Australia and New Zealand?"

"Boarding school is awful!" I hear Australia whine.

"Yeah! We had to get up at 5 am in the morning! I hate that place. I'm so happy I'm coming home!" New Zealand says loudly.

"See you guys soon, I have to discuss something with Canada and Thirteen right now. Goodbye!" Father chuckles.

"Bye Father!" Australia and New Zealand scream. Father ends the call and looks back at us.

He sighs, rubbing his nose bridge. "It's been a while since you two fought." Canada and I look at each other then back at Father, scared for his next words. "Canada, never stand up for people other than family unless they have my approval." Canada nods his head. "As for you," Father turns to me. I patiently wait for my punishment, as I always get one even if I'm right.  "Stay away from that country. Engage in fights if you have to. We have to show others that the English family is strong and will never be defeated." Father beams with pride.

Am I dreaming? Am I really left off the hook for once? "Yes Father." I say with more enthusiasm than I usually would.

"Now, get out of my office and settle your disputes by yourselves. I have some business I need to take care of." Father orders us to leave. We do as told and make our way to the living room.

"I'm sorry Amy. I was just so mad." Canada mumbles. "I love her and I hate it when something bad happens to her."

"I understand. But what angered me was her boasts. I know it was a misunderstanding, but for her to tell everyone about 'her' expensive possession made me view her as a gold digger." I sigh, hugging Canada. "I want the best for you, Maple. I don't want you to be used by others."

Canada hugs back, "Thank you, Amy."

Flashback...

A few days ago:

The five of us are in the Janitor's closet. I am careful not to trip on any equipment or else I might spill disinfectants on everyone. To my dismay, North Korea trips. He accidentally pushes me and I collide with Russia. Russia and I awkwardly stare at each other, both embarrassed at the situation. I feel my cheeks burn. I'm way too close for comfort. I hear North Korea cursing in his native tongue. He gets up and dusts himself off.

"My bad." I mumble, pulling away from him.

Russia clears his throat, "it's alright."

Silence follows as we stare at each other, not knowing what else to say. My cheeks are still hot and I attempt to cool them off by thinking about the current situation. "Why are we in a janitor's closet and not a classroom?"

"China said that everyone will see us. After all, we're discussing the matter during school as Russia has no time after." Vietnam explains. I nod my head.

"Let's get into it." Russia says, "Америка, I need you to start terrorizing Ukraine." What?! Canada will kill me!

"Russia, I can't. She's too nice." I mumble. The Russian sighs, shaking his head disapprovingly. "Besides, I have nothing against her. What you're implying will soon lead to suspicion. Others will find out what we're doing and I don't want that to happen." I see Vietnam nod in agreement while North Korea rolls his eyes.

"No one cares. Ukraine deserves your hate–" North Korea starts, only to be shushed by China.

China leans on the wall of the Janitor's closet, "let's make Ukraine do—maybe steal—something that means a lot of value to you." He looks at my necklace. I cover it with my hand.

"No! I don't want to lose it."  I glare.

North Korea groans out of frustration and kicks the wall. "Use your brain! If she steals something that means little value to you, Canada will know."

"There must be some other way. I'll start an argument with her." I try thinking of other ideas.

Russia shakes his head, "she's a country pleaser. She usually will never argue against anyone who contradicts her opinion."

I look at the three countries who all want me to follow through with the first option. I pace around the closet, hoping an idea will come to mind.

"Just go along with it. We will ensure your necklace gets safely returned to you." Vietnam smiles. I see Russia nod from the corner of my eye. My necklace should be fine as long as he's involved, afterall he lives under the same roof as her.

I nod my head, still afraid to lose my necklace. China grins, "alrighty then! We're going to go on a double date with Ukraine and Canada."

"What?!" Russia and Vietnam scream at the same time.

China chuckles, "come on. It wouldn't hurt. Besides, 美国 and I need to show that we're deeply in love to make our relationship seem believable."

Vietnam grabs China by the collar, "you are mine! Remember that. I won't allow you to go on a date with Thirteen."

"And I will certainly not want Ukraine's and Canada's bond to grow even more." Russia growls.

"First of all, I was never yours." China shoves Vietnam away, grossed out. "Secondly, the date can be a nice test for Canada. I know you want to see red flags in that Canadian country."

Russia furrows his eyebrows, thinking deeply about China's plan. I can't believe we're having a meeting in the janitor's closet. It's so nasty and unspacious. I feel trapped. Russia looks up and nods his head in approval. "Promise me that one day you will break the news to Canada. That will be the final test."

"Of course." China smirks. What news?

"Come to my mom's restaurant. I will reserve you a private room and shut down the security cameras for it as well." Vietnam suggests.

"I don't see why not." China shrugs.

"Америка, are you alright?" I hear Russia ask me.

"I'm worried about my necklace. It means the world to me." I say, unintentionally stuttering.

China holds my hand and softly smiles. "Nothing will happen to your necklace. You will get it back."

"Okay. I trust you." I say halfheartedly, hoping it will make me feel a little better.

I hear North sigh, "you are one of us now. There's no need to lie."

Before I could say anything else, there's a knock on the door. The five of us freeze as we hear voices outside. "I swear there's something wrong with this door. It's always around the time when I need to clean the school that it's locked." We look at each other scared as f*ck. This is not the best way to get caught. We hear keys rustle from the other side of the door.

Vietnam and I try finding an escape route while the guys try preventing the door from opening. Eventually, Vietnam finds a vent. "Quick! Out this way." Vietnam whisper screams, opening the vent. Upon looking at it, I would rather get caught than get my outfit dirty. Vietnam takes the lead and goes through with North Korea following her. I stand there, contemplating.

"What are you waiting for?" Russia seethes, pushing me towards the vent. China gives me a hand gesture to come and then disappears into the vent. I don't want to get myself dirty. Russia snaps, "hurry up." With that, I enter the vent. I try holding back my sneezes as the amount of dust in there is awful.

We end up in the boy's bathroom where Germany is. "What happened to you guys?" He chuckles.

Russia dusts himself off, "none of your concern. Is she still coming over tonight?"

German sadly sighs, "no. She said she needed to take care of the animal shelter—"

"You f*cking mother f*cker! I had to endure dust because of you!" I shout, ready to punch the sh*t out of him. Germany backs away with his hands up. Fear is written all over his face. "Let me go!" I demand, glaring at the Russian. I try kicking him, only for my leg to get caught in between his legs. I hear Germany sigh in relief. That infuriates me more.

China chuckles, "you look so cute when you're angry. It reminds me of old times." I flush red and stop struggling against Russia's grasp. He's won, for now...

"I'm going. You guys are some crazy individuals." Germany awkwardly laughs. I send him a glare.

"I'm not done with you yet!" I seethed. The German runs out the door, scared for his life. I find my balance after Russia lets me go.

Russia locks the door and we clean ourselves off. Thankfully, I went later. Vietnam and North Korea had more dust on themselves. Germany wouldn't tell anyone about this, right? He is Russia's step brother after all. Anyways, Vietnam and I started talking about lunch food because it's so disgusting. At least we have that common view. Then she started looking a little off.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

Vietnam nods and turns her attention to the three males who were discussing something amongst themselves. "China?" Vietnam calls. China looks at her confused. Vietnam bites her lips nervously.

"What did you mean when you said 'old times'?"

China waves his hand, dismissing it. "It's none of your concern."

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ see you next week! ☽༓・˚⁺‧͙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 550 18
«𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛» "𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙, 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡?" !Warning! • This is a male country x female reader. • T...
17.1K 751 78
America, an assassin is given a mission, that includes a mafia gang, more specifically the Slavs. America's mission is to gain an alliance with the S...
22.4K 589 35
☄. *. ⋆˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶☄. *. ⋆˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕤! @𝕥𝕚𝕫...
6.1K 185 9
America and Russia had always been quite the enemies, and of course they had got into an argument on the beach. Unfortunately for the two, a huge wav...