Lovers in Private - Bada Lee

By octo_yooh

"don't let anyone know" More

The story behind the start
Hidden love
Homesick
Flashback
Sudden
Love
Nervous
Awkward
Unexpected
Confronting the Past, Embracing the Present
Strength in Vulnerability
A looming threat
Hold me tight
Who..?
Take care
a/n
Breaking news

Family

909 28 8
By octo_yooh

- Timeskip to the next day -

I woke up earlier than usual to clean everything and take a shower before my mom would get here. It has been about a month since I've last seen her. Ever since SWF2 started, she decided to not come over because she thought I wouldn't have any time and she would bother. But she called me a week ago and told me she misses me too much. That's why we're going out today!

I heard a knock on my door and opened it hastily, revealing my biggest supporter.

"Mom! You made it. I missed you so much." I hugged her tightly.

"Oh honey. You don't know how much I've missed you! I watched every performance of your team. You guys are truly amazing." She hugged me back and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Come in. I didn't know if I should cook or if we should go out to eat. You decide. All I want to do is spend time with you!" I made her sit on the couch.

"I found this restaurant that I really want to go to. Should we do that? Only if you want to, honey." She replied.

We decided to eat out later. I got us a lemonade and we first chatted for a bit.
I told her some things about the show, and she asked some questions in return. She asked about all kinds of things. How the staff treats me, how I'm doing, and finally, how my members are. She has never met any of them.

"Mom! You should totally meet my team. If you want, I can ask them to come too? It'll be fun I promise. They're all very kind." I said excitedly and she seemed happy with the idea.

"Sure! I'm really looking forward to meeting them. Especially.. Huh, what's her name again? Your leader. Bada?"

My eyes widened slightly at the mention of Bada's name. Of course, my mom didn't know about us. I forgot about this being quite awkward.

"..Yeah. She's our leader. An amazing one at that. You said you watched our performances right? She's the one in charge of most of the choreographies we do. We're so lucky to have her. She's also really tall. If she wanted to, she could tower anyone with ease! You especially." I chuckled at my joke and my mom hit my shoulder.

"Hey! Be glad you have your dad's height gene. You don't know the struggle of being short." My mom put on a sad look before scolding me.

"Sure. Alright, I'll text the girls to meet us at the restaurant." I pulled out my phone and started typing.

-

We arrived at the restaurant and the waitress showed us where our table was. Perfect coincidence, Bada was the only one there. She saw us and got up to greet my mom.

"Hello miss. I'm Bada Lee, the leader of Bebe. It's very nice to meet you." She said. She held out her hand and my mom shook it acceptingly.

"Just call me Jen! Wow. You really are tall. Y/n wasn't lying when she said you could tower anyone with ease." Mom seemed genuinely fascinated.

Bada chuckled at the remark and looked at me. "Is that so? Y/n, that's the only thing you have to say about me to your mom? This hurts my feelings." Bada held her chest, acting like I just broke her heart. I rolled my eyes at her and laughed.

"Not at all. Y/n also told me that you're an amazing leader and that your team is lucky to have you." Mom added as she sat down.

I pinched her arm and blushed. She didn't have to literally repeat everything I said! I felt Bada smirk at me but she quickly diverted her gaze.

Bada and my mom talked a bit until the others arrived one after one.
We all had an amazing time and my mom liked my team. The girls were also so cute with her. I felt myself smiling at them getting along so well.

Suddenly, all the girls got a message from our groupchat. Instinctively, we all peeked to check who texted, and it was Bada. She had sent us a photo of me smiling eye to eye while listening to the ongoing conversation.
She captioned it with, 'Look at the sunshine enjoying our bonding time' with a sun emoji. The girls all chuckled and smiled at me sweetly. I got flustered and put my phone down. I then glared at the culprit and she stuck her tongue out at me.
My mom didn't catch on what happened and asked around confused.
Minah showed her the chat and mom smiled widely.

"Honey, I'm so glad you're happy!" She exclaimed and everyone was in awe. They told mom how often I would talk about her during practices and just whenever.

Our relationship is seriously the one I treasure the most. My mom has always been my support system. Whenever I felt anxious, she was there by my side. I think our bond is especially strong because I'm an only child and my mom is single. We only really have each other as close family.

-

We chatted a bit more and enjoyed our food. My mom told me she would stay the night and as well asked if any of the girls wanted to stay over so she could get to know them a bit better. They all agreed. I was excited because we never had a proper sleepover. I only ever really spent the night together with Bada, which is self explanatory, and Tatter.

Since most of the girls got to the restaurant either by foot or bus, my mom squeezed them into her car. Bada came with her bike. She asked me if I want to go with her and I accepted gladly.

We drove right behind my mom and the girls. Cheche turned around to wave at us. I waved back and Bada honked.

"Hey! You scared me." I jumped at the noise and she laughed at me.

"You're so easy to scare. It's cute." She answered. I didn't say anything further.

-

Just as we all settled in the living room to talk a bit more, my phone rang. I walked into my room and picked up. As always, I didn't check the caller ID. It's some kind of habit that I have to work on.

"Hello?" I asked, not knowing who to expect.

"Ah hey y/n. Can you hear me? I'm calling because of Bada." It was Redy. I instantly felt the irritation growing. I sighed quietly before replying.

"Why is it so important anyway Redy? Bada is busy at the moment. I didn't have the chance to tell her yet." I lied. But she didn't know that.

"Y/n. You have to acknowledge the importance of you talking to Bada! You can't just push this away forever. Please, just tell her to call me." She said desperately. At this point, I was annoyed. I still didn't understand why she needed to talk to her this badly.

"I don't get it Redy. Why can't you just be patient? You seem so different now. When I met you, you were so kind to everyone." I replied before scoffing. I wanted to end this call badly.

"Anyway, I have to go. I'm quite busy as well. I'll tell her soon. Goodbye." I hung up fastly. I walked out of my room after calming down a bit. Bada looked at me worriedly when I entered the room again.

"Everything alright?" She asked me. Of course she noticed my mood change again. I thought I hid it well this time.

"Yes totally. Should I grab us something to drink?" I asked. Everyone told me what they wanted and thanked me. I made my way towards the kitchen and grabbed the drinks everyone asked for.

"Here let me help you." I turned around startled to face Bada, her face close to mine. I blew in her face and chuckled. "Quit scaring me, freak."

"Did something happen? Who called you?" She asked seriously. I told her it was nothing important. She didn't believe me and forced me to tell her.

"Fine! It was Redy. She asked me if I talked to you already. It's getting on my nerves! She asks so innocently as if she has every right to talk to you."

She hugged me. "I'm sorry for causing you this trouble, y/n. Can you just ignore her if she tries calling you again? I'll just talk to her during the next shoot. I'll be fine." Bada explained.

I was worried. I didn't want them to talk. At least not alone. "If anything, I'll come with you though."

We talked a bit longer about it and came to the conclusion that if Redy were to come to Bada during the next shoot, I would either go with them from the start or follow them quietly. Shortly after, Bada took some bottles from me and we made our way back to the living room.

"There you are. We want to put on a movie but we ran out of ideas. Do you have any?" Minah asked as we came back with the drinks.

"Hm, let me think. What genre?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Horror but also not? We want to watch a movie that will terrify us, but without any big jumpscares." She explained further and I nodded.

"What about blackswan? It's quite scary. The first time I watched it I was freaked out." I smiled.

The girls seemed interested as I explained what it was about and they agreed to watch it. My mom seemed okay with the movie as well, as she couldn't stop watching.

-

The movie ended, and a few minutes after, some girls fell asleep already. I chuckled because of Sowoen's unfortunate sleeping position and took a photo of her. I then layed her down on the sofa in a way she wouldn't wake up with back pain and put a blanket over her. The others thankfully woke up and I told them to go to my room.

"Okay, Tatter and Lusher, you can sleep on this matress right here. Cheche and Minah, you guys can sleep on the other one." I pointed to each matress.

Bada came in after the others fell asleep and laid on my bed while opening her arms, waving for me to get in too. I quickly laid down next to her and she hugged me tightly.

"This day was amazing love. Your mom is the sweetest. I really want to do this again sometime." She whispered into my ear, trying not to wake anyone up.

"Yes definitely. I'm so happy to have you all by my side now." I kissed her cheek and put my head on her chest, still hugging her. She soon fell asleep too as I felt her breathing getting slower and her arms only loosely around me. I smiled to myself and thought about how amazing it would be to have this every night. Sleeping next to the girl I want to spend all the time I have with.

- Timeskip to the next shoot -

- Bada's POV -

I felt nervous throughout the whole shoot, not because of any performances, but because of Redy. I genuinely hoped she wouldn't come here and try to talk to me. I noticed her looking at me from time to time, but I chose to ignore it also because I didn't want to worry y/n. She was already anxious enough. The last thing she needed was even more pressure.

Luckily, the shoot was almost over and Redy still didn't say anything. I felt relieved and finally calm enough to stand up and walk around a bit. I ran into Monika in the hall and she greeted me. I bowed politely and we talked a bit. Mainly about our upcoming performance. She reassured me that we're doing good and that I shouldn't overwork myself. I smiled at her. She's truly a good person. I have always liked her way of communicating.

We parted our ways as she needed to go back to talk to the other judges. I decided to get myself a water and made my way towards a vending machine. I lazily took out some money and put it into the machine. It made a loud noise and after didn't move a millimeter.

"Shit!" I mumbled to myself and kicked it with my foot.

"Woah there. Here, have my water instead. I didn't open it yet." I got startled by the voice and my skin crawled when I realized who it was.

"No thanks. Keep it." I didn't look into her direction, but I felt her staring directly at me. I started walking away but she grabbed my hand, pulling me back.

"Okay Redy. I get it. You're here, I'm here. Whatever. This doesn't change the fact we broke up and I don't want to talk to you anymore. I also don't want you acting all nice with me. You know what you did." I pushed her away.

"Bada just at least listen to what I have to say!" Redy asked desperately.

"No. Get it together. Do you not realize the damage you've caused me?" I stormed out.

I opened the door to our individual room and slammed it. The others had gone out to eat, but y/n, Lusher and I weren't hungry.

"What's going on? Did something happen? Don't tell me.." Y/n said.

I looked around for Lusher but she wasn't in the room. I sat down next to
y/n and started crying. Every time I thought I got over what happened, something would just make me remember it all over again.

"It's okay. I'm sorry I wasn't there with you. Would you mind telling me what happened?" Y/n wiped my tears and hugged me.

"I don't know, nothing. She was just there and, y/n.. I don't know. I just remembered everything and didn't know what to do. I just walked away."

"Oh Bada. I'm glad you walked away. I won't leave you alone with her from now on. Don't worry." She reassured me and I calmed down a bit. I told her about the situation and how Redy told me to listen to her. I still didn't know what she wanted to say, and I didn't want to know at all. I just wanted her out of my mind completely.

--------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for any slow updates, i just only really find a lot of time to write during night, and i've been way too tired recently😭 pls bear with me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 220 31
โ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™กโž โ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ?โž โ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ก๐™š๐™จ?โž โ๐™ฎ๐™š๏ฟฝ...
86.2K 1.8K 27
"Don't tell anyone, it's a secret"
108K 2.6K 105
"You're different, i know to my self that you can change"
38.4K 3K 32
she won't know your feelings if you never confess