Awkward

- Y/n's POV -

I helped Bada calm down a bit after her encounter with Redy. Fortunately, Lusher came back too and we all talked and I hoped this would let Bada forget about at least a bit.

Lusher was basically just fangirling over Monika as well which was funny. We all had quite a good time.

We suddenly heard a loud yell outside and I went to check. I told the others to stay back since I didn't want them to get hurt. I peeked outside only to find Redy arguing with someone. I couldn't see the other person as they stood around the corner. I did hear that it was definitely a woman's voice, but it didn't seem familiar. That person must've heard the door open, because Redy was dragged around the corner as well. I hesitated to go and check up on them. I decided not to. I didn't want to get involved in anything, and Redy annoyed me anyway. I just came to the conclusion that she probably started the conflict.

I made my way back to Bada and Lusher. They raised their eyebrows at me, asking what all that was about. "Oh, I don't really know. Some people were fighting outside. Eh, it probably wasn't that important. Let's forget it!" I smiled as I sat in between them. I yawned and layed my head on Bada's shoulder. Today has been a struggle.

"You alright? Wanna take a nap?" Bada asked and I shook my head. "No I'm good, I don't want to miss Jam's performance later!" They were the last group performing today, and it was already quite late.

We had some more conversation before the performance started. After some time, we heard the announcement that Jam Republic's turn would be soon and I excitedly got closer to the TV. Everyone on my team knew how much of a Jammie I was.

-

I drove home after the shoot was completed. I felt heavy and exhausted, but the thought of my mom being home gave me strength. I greeted her as I walked inside and gave her a hug.

"How do you feel honey? Did your performance go well?"

"Yeah! We didn't make any mistakes and I think the judges liked it. Judge Monika praised Bada a lot today! I definitely have no regrets - but, I'm tired." I rambled and my mom chuckled at my childish behavior.

"That's good! Please tell your team they did well from me." She replied and I nodded.

She told me to eat what she cooked before going to bed and I did just that.

-

The next few days were quite busy, we all had a packed schedule and didn't have time to properly talk at all.
I had dance classes to teach during some of the days, and other than that I took some time to invest into some new choreos that I've been planning on doing. I danced almost throughout the whole day. I only then stopped when I felt completely satisfied with the outcome.

I heard a soft knock on the door. I checked the time before opening. It was almost midnight. The only person that came to my mind was Bada. I jogged towards the entrance and smiled.

"Heeey!!" I said while opening the door, fully expecting my girlfriend. My smile dropped when it was in fact not her, but an unfamiliar person.

"Ah, sorry. I expected someone else. Can I help you?" I asked politely.

"Uh yes. I want to sign up for dance classes. How do I do that?" The person asked with a low voice. I couldn't see the face well, since the person was wearing a cap, but based on the voice I figured it was a girl around my age. Even though I didn't really understand who would try to sign up for dance classes at midnight, I replied.

"Oh! Yes, of course. We offer dance practices every Wednesday and Friday. You can take both of them, or just one. Whatever you prefer. You can sign up online, or print out the sheet and send it to our staff." I explained, but felt bad. She drove all the way here.