Bitter truth

By _Minaaz_20

Fatima a 25 years old doing her PG as a CS (cardiac surgeon). She is trying to run from her past but What hap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Author's Note

Chapter 71.

411 21 18
By _Minaaz_20

What is this? What is happening? And why? Why our lawyer is not defending us? Why are they blaming everything on me. No no this can't be happening. My tears were countinously rolling down my eyes. Why is this even happening? Ya Allah please save us please.

I felt someone's touch on my back and I flinched badly.

"It's me it's me relax, breath Fatima just breath."

I wasn't breathing again. Hasan took me from there even after someone objecting it.

"Fathi." I looked at him and how I don't know but I was sitting on my seat and Hasan was infront of me sitting on his knees and holding my hands to his chest.

"Please calm down Jaan everything will be fine. Calm down first."

I leaned on him and hugged him tightly wrapping my hands around his neck. He was continuously caressing my back making me somewhat calm.

"Hasan they are lying."

"I know Fathi I know, just stay strong for now. I know it's getting really difficult for you but please don't stress yourself more."

"Hasan they might have corrupted the lawyer." I whispered to him and moved back a little. He wiped my tears with his thumb.

"I thought of same let's see, I'll do something."

"Just stay here please."

"Ofcourse Jaan I'm not moving an inch out of this room without you."

"I love you Hasan."

"I love you too Fathi."

We were whispering everything so that no one can listen us. That lawyer started saying things like to come here and that we were planning on something. I got up from my seat and with that Bhai came beside us.

"Calm down we are with you." He too whispered and I nodded at him.

Hasan got up and was continuously caressing my back.
I thanked both of them and went to stand infront of the lawyers.

"So where were we. Oh yes, your honor she is a cheater and a characterless woman. There are all the accusations on Mr Azam."

"There are proves he abused me."

"Where Mrs Fatima?"

I looked at our lawyer who was just looking down. He will really taste his betrayal one day or the other.

"There are scars on my body."

"Show us."

What the hell is this? I became numb. Are they mad how can I show like this infront of everyone.

"Show us Mrs Fatima."

I stumble back and was about to fall but someone supported me making me flinch badly.

"Fathi."

I looked back with teary eyes and it was Hasan. I want to go back. I hugged Hasan tightly not in a mood to stand here for a second.

"Okay, for a minute let's think there are scars on your body, but there is no proof that it's Mr Azam maybe it's Mr Hasan who knows, everyone saw just now how she flinches when he touch her. He even have anger issue and he shot Mr Azam in the prison."

I looked at Hasan who was beyond angry, even then he was countinously caressing my back. He was just glaring at the lawyers and I guess even him.

"This are lies." I moved a little and looked at the judge, who was looking clearly confused.

"Mrs Fatima, the court wants proofs not the words."

"Even you don't have proof."

Heck this tears, why will they flow everytime. He looked at me and smirked. Ya Allah what is this now?

"Here your honour." He said and pressed some remote type thing.

What is this now?

Hasan ran towards that lawyer, took the remote and throwed it making the video to stop. Everyone was looking at me with those looks. I knew he is a monster but this is so much.

This idiots tears are also not stopping. Hasan was near the lawyer but thankfully Bilal Bhai and Hamid Bhai pulled him back. Someone tapped on my shoulder and I flinched again. It was baba. He pulled me closer and hugged me.

"Baba I promise it's not what it is looking trust me." I can't stop this tears now they are flowing countinously.

"I know princess I know." He said calmly caressing my shoulder. At this point I am crying mess in his embrace.

"Baba.. It's not..."

"Shush shush I know I know."

"Your honour you saw how Mr Hasan reacted infront of everyone. He clearly has anger issues and everyone saw that video it was one of her lover who she called in Mr Azam's house. We even have other proofs and she took the divorce by tricking Mr Azam and she even used to throw vases and other things on him."

"Are you defending anything do you have any proof to defend your client." Judge asked still looking confused.

"No your honour."

"Baba what is happening? We have gave him the proof." I looked at baba who was also numb at his place like everyone of us.

"I don't know bete."

Judge said to settle all of us down and we did as he said. I was still with baba and our so called lawyer sat with the opposition. Judge went somewhere maybe to discuss something.

۝

Everyone settled on their seats and Fatima was still in her father's embrace crying continuously. Hasan was beside her gently caressing her back. Everyone was beyond shocked and angry. The lawyer was just glancing in fear.

Fatima sat straight and looked beside at Hasan.

"Hasan, I promise it's not.."

"Relax Fathi relax we know." He said calmly pulling her closer.

The video was about a man forcing Fatima.
Azam was looking at them with a smirk.

"Why is this happening? I didn't do anything. Why are they blaming me for everything." She asked hiccuping. Her head was on his shoulder clutching his arm, while he was caressing her arm.

Hasan looked at Hamid and Bilal who were in deep thoughts and shocked. With that the judge came back and everyone silenced themselves.

"The court came to a conclusion that as they are no proof to..." He was saying something but stopped in the middle. Akbar came out of nowhere and told something to the jury and he told the details in a low voice to the judge. He looked at Akbar and Akbar nodded.

"This court decided to give a one week time for another trial. Court is dismissed." He said and got up. Everyone was getting out except Hasan and Fatima's family. She was holding his hand like a child with continuous tears.

Akbar came towards them and everyone got up excluding Fatima.

"I knew this might happen. Don't worry we have time and let's go out from here and we can talk somewhere else."

"Thank you." Hasan looked at Fatima and his eyes softened looking at her. She was looking down lost in her thoughts.

"Fathi." He called softly but there was no response.

"Can we get a minute please." He said looking at everyone.

"We will be waiting outside. Come fast." Hamid patted his shoulder and everyone went from there leaving them alone.

He sat on his toes infront of her and made her look at him cupping her face. She came back to her senses and looked around her surroundings then back at Hasan.

"I promise..." She was cut off by Hasan.

"Don't explain anything to me I know love I know. We have a week time right we got this. Okay."

She just nodded looking down.

"Come let's go." He said getting up but she didn't moved an inch from her place.

"Jaan." He called her again softly.

"What happened Fatima?" He sat beside her and made her look at him again.

"I can't do this."

"What Jaan? Talk to me."

"Hasan everyone saw that video, they all looked at me in that state. They were looking at me with that looks, I'm feeling so ashamed I can't look at anyone. I can't do this I lost everything I had, they all saw me... It's making me feel to die... I can't face anyone now. They exposed me Hasan, I never showed my hairs to Hamid Bhai or others but they... They did horrible to me..I can't take this anymore." She was crying mess looking down in embarrassment.

"Hasan it's so much. It's hurting..I can't look at anyone now... I even let you down infront of everyone... I'm sorry I'm so sorry I know you are feeling ashamed of me... I'm sorry Hasan I'm sorry..I know sorry can't do anything but I'm really sorry... I'll do whatever you say to make you feel a little better... I know you are regretting it so much...I don't even know what to do...I..."

Hasan hugged her tightly with tears brimming in his eyes. She was crying mess not hugging him back. Hasan was silent hugging her tightly.

"Hasan, you all go I'll come... afterwards..I can't do this. I can't look at anyone not even you..I can't face any of this now." She said in between her sobs thinking about everything that happened a while ago. Hasan wasn't saying anything, he was having so many mixed emotions at this time.

"Fathi." He said softly breaking the hug. She was looking down picking her skin.

"Atleast look at me."

She shook her head crying mess.

"It's not your fault Jaan."

"It is everything is.. It's all because of me."

"No baby it's not. I know it's so so hard for you but nothing was your fault Jaan."

She shook her head again.

"Please go... I'll come by myself."

"Do you really think I'll go anywhere without you."

"I let you..down. I let them speak about you...I let you down infront of our family."

"How can I even tell you this Jaan. It's not your fault nothing is and stop looking down. You haven't did anything to hide your face like this."

"How can I look at you?"

"The same way you used to. Same way you would smile looking at me. You are not bad and you haven't done anything so stop this."

She was silent still looking down. Hasan sighed and pulled her in his embrace gently caressing her back. She stopped crying but still didn't hugged him back. She was feeling so disgusted and ashamed by herself that she doesn't even want to touch Hasan thinking she will keep her dirt on him.

"C'mon now. Let's go." He got up and took her hand waiting for her to get up.

"Fathi."

"I'll go with baba."

"You want to stay at their house or just for the ride."

"I don't know."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"Your wish."

"Fathi." She looked up at him with teary eyes making his heart ache. Her eyes were bloodshot and puffy due to crying so much, her nose was also red.

"You are making my heart to clench Fathi by crying like this. I know Jaan it's so so hard for you but know that I'm with you in this. You are not at all alone in this and you can never let me down. You are a fighter Fathi. No one saw anything I broke that damn thing within a minute so I don't think anyone saw it clearly. Even if they saw I don't think they understood anything in that 30 seconds."

"Really?"

"Yes Jaan really and stop blaming yourself for everything. It's not at all your fault and don't stress about the case we have a week time we can figure out everything."

"But our proofs."

"What about that?"

"We gave all that to the previous lawyer."

"I'll handle it, don't worry and never look down thinking you did anything wrong because you didn't. Never ever tell that you are ashamed of yourself because you should not be. You are my pride and my most valuable thing, never ever let down yourself. You are strong Fatima stronger than everyone of us stronger than you think."

"They blamed me for everything."

"I know Jaan I know, I even know it's not true and we can prove it next week."

"What if we don't?"

"We will Jaan we will."

Fatima hugged him tightly. After few minutes they went out where everyone was waiting for them. They got in the cars and went to Akbar's station. They settled down in his room. Fatima didn't left Hasan's hand, she was holding it tightly.

"First of all stop stressing guys."

They just nodded.

"First thing we need a lawyer and I'll arrange it myself. Okay?"

"Yeah, thank you." Hasan replied with a smile.

"What about the proofs?" Bilal asked.

"I'll look into it and we even need some of your trust worthy people."

"Like who?"

"To tell that your relation is not abusive type, it should be apart from your family."

"I'll tell you by tomorrow."

Akbar nodded and started planning for other things.

"Mrs Hasan do you know anyone who knew about Azam or his abusive nature."

Everyone looked at Fatima, but she was so occupied by her thoughts that she didn't even noticed that Akbar asked something.

"Fathi." Hasan called softly caressing her hand. She looked at him then everyone else.

"Uh. I'm sorry." She said in a low voice looking down.

"No need of that Jaan, do you know anyone who knew he was abusive?"

"There was my friend and Fahad who knew everything."

"Do you have any details of that friend?"

"No, she left the country long back."

"Can you write the details of her." Akbar asked giving the book and pen. Hasan took it from him and passed it to Fatima.

They started planning for other things. Fatima gently tapped on Hasan's knee and he looked at her.

"What happened Fathi?"he asked in a whisper.

"I don't want to risk her life, she already had done so much for me."

"Let's ask him."

She nodded.

"Akbar, will it risk her life in any way?"

"No, they can't even go near her and for a month or two they will be guards for her protection."

"Okay thanks." He looked at him then back at Fatima.

"Are you fine now Jaan?"

"Thank you." She said in a low voice and started writing. Hasan pulled her closer and started caressing her arm.

The rest of the day went in a blink and everyone went back to their house it was already midnight by the time they reached. Fatima wanted to go to her father's house but decided the other way. Hamid already informed everyone to not ask anything related to case infront of Fatima. So they did as he asked.

Fatima greeted laiba with a fake smile and went up to her room. Everyone sat in the living room and they told the details excluding the video part. They were shocked angry and was feeling pity for Fatima. On the other hand Fatima changed her clothes offered her prayers and sat in the balcony on the ground keeping her knees infront of her chest and looking at the clouded moon.

After few minutes Hasan came, he freshen up and offered his prayers and went to the balcony and sat beside her resting his head on the wall. They were just silent looking at the moon. Hasan kept his hand around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

This was the turning point of her and she snuggled in his neck taking heavy breath. She was trying so hard not to cry or not to think about everything but her mind doesn't want her to rest for a second.

She wrapped her hands around his neck keeping her face in the crook of his neck. Hasan pulled her closer to him and was caressing her back and stroking her hairs. It was now more than half an hour that they are sitting in peaceful silence in eachothers embrace.

"I'm sorry." She whispered and sat straight.

"For what Jaan?"

"For everything."

"Fatima, what happened?"

"I can't do this anymore. Sorry."

"Why are you even apologising to me Jaan?"

"I don't know, I felt like I humiliated you infront of everyone and because of me they talked nonsense about you."

"It's not true Fathi."

"I never felt like this, not even when I was tortured. This is like something new as if my every inch is telling me to give up on everything. I can't even describe how I'm feeling right now about everything. It is making me weak I can't bare any of this now."

"I'm sorry love I'm so sorry. I know it's hard so hard that I can't even imagine it but please just for a week Jaan. Everything will be fine don't lose hope Fathi. We are doing whatever it takes to show his real face to everyone and show that nothing is your fault."

"What happens if we drop the case?"

"Why are you thinking about that Fathi. Dropping means he is right and you are at fault and he will be roaming free like he have done nothing. Do you want that? Do you want to stay in fear that he can come anytime?"

"No, but they are proving that he is still my.." she cut herself off from saying it.

"What if they prove it and what if they took me away from you. What if they think you are abusive and you have done everything to me when clearly it wasn't you. Hasan, he was already prepared for this. Even back to those years when I filed a case on him he got out from that saying the lies."

"He can do that again and you will be blamed for everything he have done. There is no one to justify me Hasan, if dropping this case means staying with you then I'll gladly do it within a heartbeat. If we can't prove it then I'll loose everything every little and big thing including you. We have time for this to think even if they think I'm at fault then let them but I'll be with you and that is more than enough."

"What if we will win this? What then. You will be free for the rest of your life without any fear of him coming near you."

"Hasan the possibilities are so low for that. Our proofs and all are with that lawyer and I'm sure he already got away from it. There is no hope Hasan nothing, everything is going back to how it was. It's like I'm back to that 19, 20 years old girl. Who can't do anything. And like before he will win by saying lies and everything will be vanished."

"I don't know what to tell you Fatima to make you feel a little better or not to lose hope. I can just say that trust Allah in everything and there is one thing I'll promise you that I'll never ever let you go with him I'll never. I'll do whatever it takes for me but I'll never let you go with that bastard never."

"Hasan I can't lose you."

"Fathi, we are not losing eachother. We came here this far why are you losing hope Jaan. We are so close for everything it's just a matter of less than week. We will be fine, trust Allah he will always do the best."

"Can you promise me something?"

"Yes love what is it?"

"If anything goes wrong I'll take the blame and you will not stop me."

"Fathi, I can never do this you know."

"Hasan please. I can't take any risk if it gets upto you."

"What blames you want to take?"

"You will promise me right?"

"I'll think about it later, but tell me what blame will you take."

"I'll say that nothing is your fault in any of this things and if they prove that he didn't abused me then I'll say it was Fahad because even he abused me physically a lot of time so it will not be a lie and you can get away from it. Or if they say that you shoot him then I'll tell that it was because of me and it's not your fault in that or if they say I ran away with you then I'll take the blame and say I forced you in marrying me and you didn't knew anything about my past. So for everything they go for you I'll take the blame ofcourse without lying anything but you should not stop me."

Hasan was just completely struck by this. He never thought she could think like this to help him. He never thought she could go to any extend to not let anyone blame him. He was looking at her with surprised look and she was looking at the moon.

"Fathi."

She snapped her gaze away from the moon and looked beside her. She looked at him confused as he was admiring her without even blinking.

"What happen Hasan? You are promising that right?"

"You can take every blame on you?"

"Ofcourse, you are the most innocent one in all of this. What is your fault in everything so, yes I'll take the blame if they go after you." She said casually.

"Why?"

"Why? Because I love you or I can't see anyone talking anything about you. Or maybe I want to protect you with everything I have."

"You really love me this much?"

"Why are you even asking this Hasan? Ofcourse I can do anything for you and love you to the extend. You can test me with anything and anytime."

"What will you do if they ask you to go with him or I'll go to prison."

"I'll go with him, kill him by my own hands and go to prison."

"Then what about me?"

"You can marry a beautiful and sweet girl from inside out and can extend your family. Ofcourse know that I'll always be your wife, your first love and first wife." She said with a smile ignoring everything from before.

Hasan hugged her tightly, she was clearly taken aback by this.

"If they want to come to you they have to go through me. The things you said are enough for me for the rest of our lives. I'll never ever let anyone talk nonsense about you. You are my everything Jaan everything." He pulled her more closer keeping his head in the crook of her neck.

"So, you are not promising anything?"

"No never, how can I? Without Fatima there is no Hasan. I can never ever let you get hurt, I couldn't protect you before and I don't want it to happen again. I'll do whatever it takes to prove you innocent."

"Hasan, but..."

"There are no buts love." He broke the hug and cupped her face.
"Just trust Allah and don't lose any hope for atleast a week."

"Insha Allah I will."

"Thank you Fatima." He kissed her forehead and hugged her back tightly.

"Hasan you know I can do anything for you. I can even die within a heartbeat for you without even thinking twice."

"I know but I don't want you to die for me. I want you to live with me till my last breath and to reunite back in Jannah."

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 8.1K 35
"You're trying, you really are but what I have done to you has broke you in ways not even God can describe." SEQUEL TO THANK YOU MR BULLY! Best: Shor...
85.1K 6.2K 36
"I trusted you," Mirha said in a voice barely above a whisper, trying her best to keep tears from falling down her cheeks, trying and failing. Hadi p...
134K 8.1K 38
-one woman can be enough to crush a corrupt politician's heart- "You look so scared of me," he chuckled in dark amusement, getting up from the couch...
55K 1.8K 38
"Boss, we brought the girl" "Where are the others?" "Hospital. She gave us one hell of a time boss." He let out a chuckle, highly amused, "How did y...