Izana's Twin sister (Tokyo Re...

By Mikayuu4566

This is a tokyo revengers fanfiction, I do not own any of the characters or plot. I also don't own any songs... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The you I once Knew
Chapter 2: Never Again
Chapter 3: Them
Chapter 4: First Conflict
Chapter 5: Hospital visit
Chapter 6: Second Conflict
Chapter 7: Third Conflict
Chapter 8: Choices
Chapter 9: Hope
Chapter 10: What do we do Now?
The final timeline
Alright Guyz A/N 📞📢

Chapter 3: Treasure

1.2K 35 3
By Mikayuu4566

"Anzu-chan this way please~"

Click click click

"Now give us something sexy!"

Click click click

"Yes, that's it gorgeous gorgeous!"

Click click click

Phew I plopped onto the waiting bench exhausted. Iza-nii chuckled handing me a bottle of water.

"Thanks Iza-nii," He sat down beside me.

"You seem to be working lots lately?" Iza-nii asked me in curiosity.

"It's almost spring fashion week. So I get lots of requests at this time. I'd rather be recording new demos, but that'll have to wait." I said leaning back that is until the director came up to me.

"Oh darling~ you were just spectacular today~ I can see our sales flying off the charts~" The directors attention turned to Iza-nii. "Oh...is this your brother I see~ yes he indeed is quite the looker~ Oh honey why don't the two of you do a shoot together?"

"Huh? I'm not-" Iza-nii was about to protest when I interrupted him.

"Come on Iza-nii Just one time!! It'll be fun!" I whined. Iza-nii bit his lip before giving in when I gave him my puppy dog eyes.

".....fine..."

"Oh wonderful~ Here are the clothes You two go change in the room to the left okay~" The director handed us a bag of clothes and ushered us to the change room.

"....why did I agree.." Iza-nii muttered.

"Come on Iza-nii~ You're pretty!! After all we're twins. Well you are already pretty fashionable thanks to Ran's influence, but I always thought it was a waste~ My Iza-nii is pretty after all." I hummed getting into the outfit.

"Um....Anzu...this is a crop top" Iza-nii sweat dropped after putting on the outfit.

"Aww~ Cute wait." I went to the sink and wet a towel before scrubbing Iza-nii's hair.

"H-hey! I just straightened it!!" Iza-nii whined.

"Trust me Iza-nii~ your wavy hair is better with this outfit." I said chuckling

"My my my~ how precious whooo~" The director swooned at Iza-nii and myself. "This is going to be a sibling exclusive special photoshoot~"

"Roger! Come in Iza-nii to the studio!" I said holding Iza-nii's hand to drag him over.

I myself was wearing a turtleneck sweater-dress that reached my mid thighs and knee high black boots. Iza-nii felt out of place during the shoot as the director made us go in all sorts of positions.

For the twin appeal one of them was me on top of Iza-nii who was facing up. That one was my personal favourite. It really said 'twins'.

Iza-nii's favourite was the one where I was sitting on a step and he was sitting on the ground leaning back on me. He even asked for a copy of the photo. I'm glad he was having fun.

When we got home Iza-nii plopped onto the couch exhausted.

"I don't know how you manage to do that for so long everyday. My body aches from holding poses and my face is sore.." Iza-nii said.

"Oh what is mr gang leader tired haha." I chuckled. "The director will give me the processed photos by next week so make sure to have some picture frames. I want to hang it up."

"I fight people, that doesn't mean I have stamina." Iza-nii said raising his hand. "And sure...I'll get Shion to buy some."

"Sure sure~"

I heard him rustle sitting up on the couch. "Oh yeah Anzu, what do you think about joining Tenjiku?"

"Eh?! But I can't fight?" I exclaimed.

"You won't, it's so that my gang can protect you. You'll be the treasure of Tenjiku." Iza-nii said seriously. "Many people are already targeting me and they know about you."

"Oh...I see....." I said reluctant.

"I'm sorry for springing this on you-"

"Don't be Iza-nii my life has always been in danger or running if it means I can stay with you more I'm all in." I smiled. "Oh but change my uniform please, those baggy gang pants are a fashion sin."

"Pfft hahaha, alright I'll do that." Iza-nii laughed standing up. "Now go shower I'm going to start cooking dinner."

"Aye Aye sir!" I saluted running off.

"Kakucho is going to be coming later by the way~" Iza-nii yelled out making me fuss.

"T-tell me that earlier!!" I whined maybe I should wear something nicer than my donut Pyjamas....

———————————————

"Nice...." Kakucho whistled when I knocked down the punching stand. Under Iza-nii's instructions he and Kakucho were teaching me how to fight for basic self defence. At first....until I ended up getting pretty hooked on the sport.

"She definitely has innate talent Izana, and her flexibility from her idol work makes her a formidable opponent. I suggest we get Rindou to train her as well, he's good at that stuff." Kakucho told Iza-nii that was leaning on the railing. The two of them watched as I practiced against another dummy.

"I don't mind, the stronger she is the better. But Anzu only fights as a last resort." Iza-nii said in a serious voice.

"Understood." Kakucho headed down the stairs to where I was practicing.

"Cho-cho? What's up?" I asked the grinning male.

"Nothing, here I'll practice with you Acchan." Kakucho said picking up some target gloves.

"Oh~ alright."

—————————————

Izana POV

I made the right decision in making Anzu join Tenjiku. It seems she's developed a strange attachment to me lately.

"Iza-nii...where are you going?" Anzu asked tugging at my uniform.

"I have a meeting......Kakucho is going to be home with you...." I replied making Anzu's eyes darken.

"Don't go.....don't leave me Iza-nii..." Anzu muttered her eyes voided.

"O-okay.." I bit my lip, I didn't want her having another episode. Anzu hugged me by the torso, we use to be the same height, but now she only reached my shoulder.

"Stay with me..." She spoke in a weak voice.

If I ever left Anzu for too long she'd become jumpy and anxious. From what Kakucho told me it was most likely a psychological dependence she would now look for me during the day. From now on Anzu always stuck by my side no more than 10 meters away. 

"Hmm" Anzu hummed while we walked down the busy streets of Yokohama.

"So you girls like music? Why don't we play something for you..." some punks were hitting on two younger looking females. The one talking had a guitar and the others I assumed was a base and a drummer.

"Umm...sure..." The girls agreed. I was going to continue watching when I noticed my arm being tugged back. Anzu stopped walking watching the group. They played a simple song, honestly a little rough. These were the people who probably started because it was cool.

"Pretty good huh~ why not come back to our place..." The guys continued to hit on the girls that looked uncomfortable now. I should get Anzu out of here. Looking over I noticed Anzu was gone rather she had approached the group gripping onto the guys arm to stop him from touching the girls.

"Huh?! Who the fuck are you?" He yanked his hand away. Clicking my tongue I walked over to join Anzu.

"You call that crap you played music?" Anzu scoffed nodding for the girls to run off. The guys face turned sour.

"You lil bitch now we lost our company. How are you going to pay!" He sneered.  I made it behind Anzu giving the guy a death glare he yelped backing away. "Shit...forget it what does a kid like you know bout music."

Anzu looked royally angry now snatching the base guitar from the guy. "It's people like you that give musicians a bad name."

"Pfft, that's a bass guitar girlie you she probably doesn't even know the difference haha." The boys laughed aloud only to be shocked once Anzu started to play.

"Wait holy crap..." The band's jaws dropped my previous anger subsiding from the look on their faces. "How is she doing that..."

"Pfft." I laugh

A crowd slowly formed from hearing the base solo and people began moving to the beat. Once Anzu finished the crowd applauded.

She certainly made that band eat their own words. Anzu shoved the bass back into the guys hands smiling.

"Next time you want to pick up girls, work harder. Your half assed dedication is laughable." Anzu said grabbing a hold of my arm we walked away.

"Well that was unexpected," I said making her sigh.

"They thought they were hot shit just cause they were a band. They needed to be put into their place."  She huffed taking her cap off she fixed her hair. We walked into the hideout seeing all the people in red uniforms.

"Boss is here guys," Shion lazily called out to the gang. 

Anzu POV

"Yo, Anzu-chan how have you been?" Ran approached Iza-nii and I with Rindoutrailing behind him.

"Good. Nice to see you too Ran-chan." I smiled still clinging onto Iza-nii's arm while he walked down the pathway made for him. "You too Rin-chan."  Rindou nodded.

"Wassup, boss. Hmm? Brought the sister here with you today?" Mocchi's ferocious smile loomed over us.

"Heya. Mo-chan" I waved and he pat my head.

"Stay close to the boss kid." Mocchi said. Overall I've gotten use to hanging out with the guys in Tenjiku since the leaders at least come by pretty often. They were reserved at first, but after talking to them I began to warm up. Mocchi protected me when we were out one time some guy tried to drag me off while Iza-nii wasn't watching.

Looking forward I saw Kakucho standing at the front of all the gang members. He made eye contact with me and smiled. Unconsciously I fiddled with my hair.

"Alright!! The meetings starting everyone quiet!!!" Kakucho yelled. Iza-nii sat on his throne looking chair while I just sat on the floor behind it. Pulling out my phone I decided to kill time playing a few games.

I was mostly tuning out Iza-nii's meeting listening to this and that. It seemed like they were just talking about different gangs in Yokohama and how they'll come out on top.

"Along with all of that as of today the Boss's sister Anzu Kurokawa is officially a member of Tenjiku!!! If any harm comes to he you have the permission to eliminate the enemies on sight!!" I perked up hearing Kakucho announce the news. I should stand up now I thought getting up I sat on Iza-nii's arm rest.

"As Tenjiku'a Treasure her safety is your top priority!" Kakucho finished and the gang nodded in affirmation.

"Anzu you want to say something?" Iza-nii asked me, he and Kakucho looked at me. Nodding I stood up.

"Um...I'll be in your care!" I yelled and all the gang members bowed. From the whispers most of the members were calling me princess...how embarrassing.

"You're all Dismissed." Iza-nii said waving his hand. "Kakucho, Anzu we're going home."

"Anzu.....what do you think about going to Shinjuku for a bit? Don't worry I'll be there with you and Kakucho too of course." Iza-nii asked me while we were walking.

"Eh?! All of a sudden?.....Is there a reason?" I asked Iza-nii.

"I just want you to gather some intel on the Tokyo Manji Gang. I already have a spy in place......but it'll keep you away from the danger in Yokohama during our takeover." Iza-nii smiled .

"Hmm.....I mean I do have a few jobs in Shinjuku plus it's not exactly too far......sure I'll do it." I said. "As long as Iza-nii or cho-cho stays with me."

"We need you to get use to Izana not being with you 24/7 after all." Kakucho muttered, but I didn't hear what he said.

"Anyways~ Iza-nii can you make crepes today?? I'm hungry~~" I jumped onto Iza-nii's back and he pouted.

"Anzu you need to eat healthy. That's why you didn't grow any taller. I'll make you a hearty meal okay dessert can wait." Iza-nii nagged at me and the three of us entered the penthouse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 768 46
Mikey and Y/N knew each other since they were babies . Y/N is from a rich family and she only has her father.Mikey and Y/N's family are family friend...
162K 5.8K 49
"Why don't you become my Queen instead?" Izana x OC A Tokyo Revengers Fanfiction. All rights reserved 2022. Started: January 09, 2022 Ended: October...
295K 4.9K 18
This is a Mikey x Fem reader story based on a dream I had🥴 this contains lemon/smut idk the difference 😅 I don't not own any character from Tokyo R...
60.5K 1.9K 17
⚠️Chapter 147 onward spoilers⚠️ Tw//su!c!de attempt, strong language If you don't want spoilers for new chapters don't read this ;-; I can't really d...