Big City Green X Male Reader

By SecretiveBandit

An old friend decides to visit the Greens for a visit. That's all there is to it. To find out what happens, r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

235 2 7
By SecretiveBandit

The Greens went to the community pool to swim in the pool. All of them walked out of the changing room in their swim wear.

Cricket:" Wow..."

Bill: "Wowza!"

Nancy: *Whistles*

Tilly: "Oh, it's beautiful."

Bill: "An indoor pool! Now I've seen everything."

Cricket went up to the pool. "This is the biggest swimmin' hole I've ever seen! I can't wait to swim into the..." He noticed the diving board at the end of the room which goes all the way up to the ceiling.

Cricket: "Whoa..." He stared at it in trance.

Boy: "Wahoo!" He jumped into the pool next to Cricket causing a wave to soak Cricket, some of it gets all over his eyes, turning them red and veiny and start to tear up.

Cricket: "I don't know if I'm overcome with wonder or if it's the chemicals in the water, but that's the most incredible thing I've ever seen-AGH!! It's the chemicals!" He rubbed eyes. "Tilly, we have to jump off that high dive pronto!"

Tilly arrived wearing makeshift scuba gear. "No can do, brother. There's treasure in this water, and I aim to find it."

Bill: "All right, you kids all set?"

Cricket/Tilly: "Yup./Yuh-huh."

Bill: "Good, 'cause I will be taking this opportunity to relax in the "hot tub". Never tried one before, but I hear it's very soothing. Maybe I'll do some deep breathin', y'know?" He inhales, only to suck in an aroma of something and cough. The kids, Nancy, and Y/N cough as well as the aroma floods and clears to reveal Gramma with a decent hairstyle and using hairspray.

Gramma: "Cut the chatter and listen up! I just got my hair did, and it looks gorgeous. But if one drop of water gets on there and ruins it." He held up her hairspray at them, making them yelp. "I'll have all your hinies!"

Bill: "Don't worry, Ma. We'll splash in the other direction."

Y/N then jabbed Bill to the side. "They'll be no splashing Gramma

Gramma: "Good! Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be soakin' my pigs."

Cricket: "I don't get it, Gramma. What's the point of soakin' your toes if you got a wooden leg?" She knocked on her prosthetic leg.

Gramma: "Cause I do what I want!" She poked him with her cane.

Cricket: "Ah! Ah!"

Gramma: "Now go have fun."

Cricket: "Yaaaaaay!"

Tilly: "Okay."

Cricket ran towards the high dive. "Move aside! Move aside! Makin' my way to the high dive!"

He was running past a group of kids.

Orange boy: "Yeah, my dad said I couldn't, but then I totally did it anyway. I didn't even care."

Other kids: "Whoa!/Wow!"

Cricket ran past them while saying, "High dive! High dive! I'm gonna jump off the high dive!"

Orange boy: "What?! You're gonna jump off the high dive?! Who do you think you are?!"

Cricket *softly, viciously* "I'm your worst nightmare." Then he chuckled before his voice went back to normal. "Nah, I'm just kiddin'. I'm Cricket Green. AND I'M A FEARLESS BOY!"

Orange boy: "Uh...no kid is brave enough to jump off the high dive."

The pink girl, Kiki, speaked up.

Kiki: "Do you have a death wish or something? Aren't you scared?!"

Cricket: "Scared? Pfft! I don't even know the meaning of that word."

Orange boy: "Then I guess you've never heard the story of Pink Belly Pat."

This freaked out the youngest kid, Benny.

Benny: "No, Carwos!! Don't tell him!"

Cricket: "No, Carlos. Tell me! Who's Pink Belly Pat?"

Carlos: "Ah, he's the last kid to jump off the high dive."

Cricket: "What happened to him?"

Carlos: "Some say when he crashed into the water." Cricket shook. "HE SMASHED INTO A MILLION, BILLION PIECES!"

Kiki: "I heard he did a gut-buster and busted his guts all over!"

Benny *omniously*: "I was there. It was a bwood bath."

Carlos: "Well, one thing's for sure: wherever he is now, he's all...MESSED UP! So what do you say to that?"

Cricket: "I say...I'll...wave to ya on the way down!" He said, leaving them.

At the Far edge of the pool Tilly prepared her scuba gear.

Tilly *mind*: "My journey to discover sunken treasure begins. Will I find it?"

She splashes underwater, before her are the various swimmers.

Tilly *mind*: "I do not know. To a land-dweller, the mysterious creatures of the deep can look downright alien."

She swam down and got a ring that had fallen on the pool floor.

Tilly *mind*: "In my search, I thought mysterious objects, but still, no treasure."

Two kids above the water were arguing.

Purple boy: "Okay, Mr. Thief! You think you can just steal my dive ring?!"

Tangerine boy: "I didn't take it!"

They have a slap fight. And one drop flew over to Gramma but she caught it and waved it away.

Gramma: "HEY!"

The boys stop fighting and looked at Gramma. "Huh?"

Gramma: "You see this hair?! It's gorgeous. And it needs to stay gorgeous! So keep your water in the POOL!"

She splashed the water with her pool noodle, but they seem to like it.

Tangerine boy: "Hahaha! She's tryin' to play!"

Gramma: "I'M! TRYIN' TO! DROWN YA!"

Meanwhile Bill stuck his toe in the sizzling hot tub.

Bill: "Ah! Ah! Ooh! Ooh! Ugh!" He slowly got in. "Oh...oh...hey, this is pretty nice. No worries, no problems, no kids...ain't nuthin' bad can get me here."

But he doesn't notice he was sitting right in front of the water jet, it somehow ripped his swimming shorts off and sucks them in, leaving him naked in the tub.

Bill: "Oh, my goodness! My...my shorts!"

Several kids surrounded him.

Bill *weakly*: "Oh, no."

Meanwhile Cricket reached the dive and begins his ascent.

Kiki: "Check it out! That kid's gonna jump off the high dive!"

Maroon boy: "Huh?" He got hit with a ball. "Oof!"

Kids surround Cricket.

Cricket: "You're not gonna wanna miss this one, folks! Cricket Green will be makin' the dive of the century!"

Kids: "Cricket! Cricket! Cricket!"

Cricket: "Say "Hey-y! Ho-o!"

Kids: "Hey-y! Ho-o!"

Cricket reached the top with eyes closed confidently and walks to the edge of the board.

Cricket: "Hey, who wants to see me do a flip on the way down? Holler if you wanna see me do a fliiiiiiiiii-" He opened his eyes and looked down, he suddenly freaked out. "Ohhhhhhhhh..."

Kids: "Cricket! Cricket! Cricket! Cricket!"

Back with Bill...

Bill: "Cricket? CRICKET! Ah, it's no use. That boy's havin' the time of his life. Okay, locker room's over there. Maybe I can just make a mad dash for it." He prepared himself. "On the count of three-"

Male voice: "Excuse me?"

Bill: "AGH!"

There was a family of four in front of him.

Husband: "Sorry to bother you, but, uh, we were hoping to join you in the hot tub."

Bill: "Uh...I don't think that's such a good idea!"

Husband: "Everybody in!"

Bill: "No! NOOOOOOOOO!"

Meanwhile with Nancy and Y/N.

Y/N: "I just really enjoy vehicle recreation."

Nancy: "Now way. Me too. I've had my eye on a certain Vincent Black Lightning."

Y/n: "Hmm... That's cute Nancy. Because I am in the possession of a Confederate X132 Hellcat. Ba-Bam!" He showed Nancy his phone, revealing the bike in all its glory.

Nancy: "Huh!? You're lying! That's got to be a photo!"

Y/N: "Nope. This is a camera recording the bike in a disclosed area that only Vixie and I know about." He put his phone away before a notification sound was heard.

He took it out again and saw it was call from Vixie.

Y/N: "Oh, I gotta take this. Be right back Drew."

Nancy: "Drew...? Oh, Nancy Drew. Good one."

Y/N walked away and answered Vixie's call. "What's up Vixie?"

Vixie: "Y/N. I'm calling to inform you that you've been invited to a formal event. Your friend Scott is going to get married next week."

Y/N: "Oh sweet. Where is it going to be held?"

Vixie: "At Hohenwerfen Castle in Werfen, Austria. It's going to be decorated as the Der Eisendrache map from Call of Duty Zombies. It's also going to be themed that way."

Y/N: "Oh yeah. Tell Scott I'll be there."

Vixie: "Okay. Bye Y/N."

Y/N: "Bye bye Vixie."

Meanwhile with Tilly...

Tilly *mind*: "I've searched every inch of the seafloor, but still, no treasure." She sees the water jet. "Hold on, what's this now?"

The jet spits out Bill's shorts, which releases the car keys from the pocket which sink to the bottom.

Tilly *mind*: "The treasure!" She swam after it.

Meanwhile Gramma was relaxing. Until...

Orange boy: "Hello!"

Gramma: "Huh?" She saw hundreds of toddlers. "What? WHOSE KIDS ARE THESE!?"

Blue boy: "You look like the oatmeal man."

Gramma: "They wish they'd see you look this good!"

Red girl: "Is your hair real?"

Gramma: "HANDS OFF MY HAIR!" She threw her away. "YAH!"

Red girl: "Wheeeeeeee!" She splashed outside the rope. "Again, again!"

The other toddlers approach toward her, pleading to go next.

Gramma: "What the?" She fends them off. "STAY BACK YOU LITTLE RATS! WHAT'S IT TAKE TO SCARE A BUNCH OF KIDS AROUND HERE!?" She felt something hit her. "Huh? Oh...well, hello, idea."

Back with Cricket...

Cricket was clinging onto the board. "Okay, uh...now, everybody say "Hoo-ha, hee-ha, hoo!"

Kids *boredly*: "Hoo-ha, hee-ha..."

Carlos: "QUIT STALLIN'! UNLESS YOU'RE HAVIN' SECOND THOUGHTS!"

Cricket: "Uh...okay?"

He gulped and stood up, sweat pouring down his face.

Cricket: "Here goes nothin'..."

He lets himself fall off the board, burning like a meteor as he falls down. He splashed into the water, and suddenly all his body parts detach and float away from each other.

Cricket: "No. No! NOOOOOOOOOO!"

Shows he's still staring from the board fine and it was all just a daydream.

Cricket: "I...I CAN'T DO IT!" He hurried back down the ladder.

Carlos: "Well, well, well."

The kids are staring at him.

Cricket: "Huh? Oh, uh...yeah. Wind conditions up there are...terrible. It's just not...good jumpin' weather."

Carlos: "Save it. I knew you'd chicken out. C'mon, guys. Nothing to see her except the big old coward." He and most of the group of kids left.

Benny: "What a coward." Now everyone left.

Cricket: "No, I-" He sighed and looked at his reflection in the water.

Cricket: "You are a coward! You said you were fearless, but it turns out you're just a dang fearmore!"

Cricket Reflection: "Fearmore" ain't even a word."

Cricket: "You're right..."

Tilly was still swimming after the keys.

Tilly *mind*: "I must dive deeper than I ever have before. The elusive treasure is in...my...grasp!"

She tried to reach for them but is pulled back up to the surface.

Tilly *mind*: "No! Betrayed by the buoyancy of my own air tank!" She splashed through the water at the top, lying on her backside.

Tilly: "I curse you, foul sea." She removed her tank nozzle. "But I do not give up."

With Bill...

Husband: "Uh...hey friend, is there a problem?"

Bill: "Heh, sorry! Not tryin' to be rude, it's just-you see, I'm-I'm-I'm very sick! And you don't wanna get in this water, it's bad water."

Husband: "Look, it's okay! I'm trying to teach my children the value of patience!"

Daughter: "I can't wait to learn patience!"

Husband: "So, we'll just wait until you're done! No need to explain."

Bill: "Phew."

The family walked behind him.

Husband: "In fact, we'll be right over here on this bench, right in front of the ol' locker room!" He laughs as they sit down. "Take your time!"

Bill: "I never knew a hot tub could be so cold."

Back with Nancy and Y/N. They saw Cricket walking past them while sulking.

Nancy: "Hey Cricket. Everything alright with you sug?"

Cricket: "I chickened out on the high dive in front of everyone. I can't believe it! I was scared! I thought I was a "fearless boy"!"

Nancy: "Son, feelin' afraid isn't really a bad thing."

Cricket: "Yes it is! Of course it is! I can't have fear holdin' me back!"

Y/N: "Cricket. Do you think I was born fearless?"

Cricket: "Ye-"

Y/N lightly bonked Cricket on the head.

Y/N: "Nope. I've been afraid of a lots of things growing up. There are a lot of things I'm scared now. But do you know how I dealt with it? By facing them head on. Now, it may not work for everything but you'll have friends and family to help you."

Cricket stared at the high dive for a moment, confidence being restored.

Cricket: "Hmm..." He smiled before running away.

Cricket ran past the lifeguard tower. But they seem to notice something in the water.

Lifeguard: "Huh? A leg! There's a human leg in the water everyone, out!"

Kids: "Huh?"

Gramma's prosthetic leg was seen floating in the pool, scaring everyone out.

Gramma:" Heh-heh-heh-heh. That's right! No more splashin' today!"

Cricket hurried to the high dive, but was stopped by the lifeguard.

Lifeguard: "Sorry, kid. Leg in the water means pool is closed."

Cricket: "What? No! Please! I gotta do this, it's my last chance!"

Lifeguard: "Oh, yeah? Well, law school was my last chance. Things don't always work out." He looked to his left to see Cricket  gone. "How did he-hey! Hey!"

Cricket was climbing on the bleachers onto the wall. Y/N noticed this and ran after them.

Y/N: "Uh, Cricket! This isn't exactly what I met!"

Lifeguard: "Hey, get back here!"

Cricket jumped up to the ceiling beams and works his way across. Y/N chased after him.

Cricket: "I did it!" He looked down to see himself over the whole pool. Everyone stopped running, looked at him, and gasped. Cricket whimpers and began to sweat.

Kiki: "He's higher than the high dive!"

Carlos: "He won't do it, he's too scared!"

Cricket: "You're right, I am scared! I'm gosh dang terrified! But like the mighty Jackal, I am also...courageous!"

Y/N: "Cricket, I can't let you do this... Without adult supervision." He and Cricket let go of the beam and falls.

Cricket: "AHH! AHH! AHH!"

Y/N: "This is awesome!"

Benny: "They did it!"

Carlos: "He let go?!"

Cricket: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The family is watching Cricket fall.

Bill: "Everyone's distracted. Now's my chance!" He took off his hat. "Forgive me, pal. Eh..."

He used his hat to censor his bottom as he sneaks into the men's locker room. The family sees the unoccupied hot tub and cheered before jumping in.

Husband: "Family time!"

Cricket: "AHH! I'M STILL FALLING!"

Y/N: "This is still awesome!"

They splashed into the water at last, creating a giant wave.

Gramma: "Hmm? AHHHHH!!!"

The wave washed over Gramma, ruining her hair.

Gramma: "MY HAIRRRRRR!"

Cricket sunk underwater and bumped into the still struggling Tilly, causing her to sink down enough to grab the keys. She came out with them in hand and coughed.

Tilly: "I DID IT!"

Cricket also came up, gasping for air.

Cricket: "Huh? I did it!" He got picked up by Y/N over his shoulder. As he swayed over to the edge of the pool.

Swimmers: "CRICKET! CRICKET! CRICKET! CRICKET!"

Cricket: "Yeah!"

Bill was in a towel looking around nervously. "Uh...okay everybody, fun day at the pool! Time to go! Oh no, my keys! I left my keys in my shorts!"

Tilly walked over to Bill with his keys. "Behold, the glittering bounty of the deep!"

Bill: "Tilly, you're a lifesaver!" She takes them from her. "Now let's go home and burn my hat."

Kids: "Cricket! Cricket! Cricket! Cricket! Cricket! Cricket! Cricket!"

Cricket stopped for a moment to bow for the cheering kids, after he has left, another boy arrived.

Purple boy: "Um...I just got here. Who's Cricket?"

Benny: "You mean you never heard the tale of Cwicket Gween?!"

.

..

...

Special thank to Caskev21 for helping me out with this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28 3 1
Well.... you have to find out I do not own anything in this story it belongs to Dreamworks. Along with the pictures
23.2K 247 16
Imagines of the Wednesday Characters *requests open* I hope you'll enjoy it (: ❗️ I dont own any characters except OC's , all rights belong to Netfl...
536 12 20
Tales of my adventures in the wonderful underground city, Motorcity. More of my dreams featuring my OCs in the Motorcity realm. And bonus: some rps I...
28.8K 1.3K 15
"In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually, they will hate you." -Green Goblin I do not own the rights to Spider-Man 2, this is just a...