King Of Heroes Descendant ( M...

By prohuntermaster99

"I'm the Upgrade" -Y/n L/n (Inspired one-liner quotes) Disclaimer: Every picture, gif, or video is owned by... More

Bio
Pilot: Enter Y/n L/n
Training with the Three Kings And Payback
Suggestions
The Great Escape
Summoning Of The Servant
New Day For A New Life
Clash Of The Titans(Prelude)
Suggestions, Retcons and Changes

The Unexpected Guest

763 26 5
By prohuntermaster99

Location: Hillside Modern House, Monaco

Y/n POV:

Afterward, we headed inside and grabbed the two wine glasses and the wine itself to start our conversation, Mordred and Artoria are in their rooms at the moment but they will still listen to me and my guest, Director Olga. 

Pouring the drink and having cheers to it marks the stage where we start having conversations or rather a peaceful negotiation between me and the Organization.

Y/n *stoic and calm*: Where should we start our conversation, Director?

Director Olga: Me? I thought the house was always going to lead when it came to our conversation. Besides, you can read it with your clairvoyance with a mere glance before me.

Y/n *stoic and calm*: I prefer... A classic and professional approach Director. I could but it wouldn't be so respectable if I did it way earlier. 

 Director Olga: Okay then... Let's start with the fact that I'm a current director in a group that was funded years ago before I oversaw my position in Chaldea. 

Y/n *stoic and calm*: I see... So your father must have been a former director before he passed away right before you entered on a rightful age to claim your position right?

 Director Olga: Exactly. The true goal of Chaldea and CHALDEAS is to defend and save human extinction which is predicted to be in 2017. It's also my father's vision before he got killed by suicide himself by pointing his gun. I don't know why but even today, I am still investigating who the killer is behind all of this.

 Y/n *stoic and calm*: Doing this because of your late father's vision and dreams to be fulfilled right? 

 Director Olga: Yeah... And the question here is what your main purpose is after you killed Stan Edgar who looks like Gus Fring. 

 Y/n *stoic and calm*: You mean the chicken man from the Breaking Bad. Yeah...  Still finding one after they took my family, close ones, my life, my identity, and even my car for fuck sake... 

Director Olga: Losing someone hurts right? Even with all that power of yours somehow you felt empty like a husk. Even I can't escape it and all of us can't.

 Y/n *stoic and calm*: It's our nature as human beings to feel like that however we still need to move on and find purpose.

 Director Olga: Even then... You are still finding your purpose, aren't you? 

 Y/n *stoic and calm*: As honestly sounds, yeah! Yes, it is...

 Director Olga: So that's why you have two servants summoned around right?

  Y/n *stoic and calm*: Yes... 

 Director Olga: Then let's go back to the topic since we're somewhat getting track of it...

 Y/n *stoic and calm*: Yes, by all means... 

Director Olga: I know that you won't get under my position as a Director but rather have a partnership that feels equal to both parties...

 Y/n *stoic and calm*: I like it. Go on...

Director Olga: What I am saying is we both know that the Vought is a threat to us and that it might create another super weapon that further surpasses servants, types, and divine beasts like you. I propose that I dispatch a team that will raid each hideout and put Vought International out of business with my connections from the government and Mage Association. 

Director Olga: Plus I will make sure that your identity is protected and even the Mage Association, Atlas Institute, the church, and the Government agencies in the US like the CIA will not hunt you down. It's a win-win for both parties including your two servants. What do you say?

Gilgamesh (Caster) *Thoughts*: A good negotiation indeed from my insight but what she's saying is true even I can feel it... I know and both know that you and I kind of dislike how humanity has changed into a world of mediocrity but she's right,  that humans also can change as long as you guide them to a better path. My Archer self would disagree with it.

 Y/n *Thoughts*: Did you just become softer?

Gilgamesh (Caster) *Thoughts*: A little bit but since I am the wisest of the three versions of me, I can tell how that they needed care and guidance. They need a figure who can stand up and follow them, a strong, wise but caring but not vocabulary, and remember you're the one who will decide and not me. 

Y/n *Thoughts*: Okay then... 

 Y/n *stoic and calm*: Then I'll accept your terms and two things that I also wanted.

Director Olga: Go on... 

 Y/n *stoic and calm*: If enter your secret facility then I want to have my own Office, better sleeping quarters, and my workshop.

Director Olga: Workshop? 

 Y/n *stoic and calm*: I'm an inventor also...  

Director Olga: I see... Then it's a deal!

Y/n *stoic and calm*: Then it's a pleasure to partner with you Miss... Olga.

Director Olga: And you too Mr. L/n...

As we shake our hands I hear and sense sounds, unfamiliar footsteps, and the noise on the outside we hear is that her bodyguards getting slaughtered and once I see on the outside none other than other servants hunting me or us down...

While her bracelet has an incoming call or transmission, I disable it to not only alert the incoming threats but also to Artoria and Mordred to come down while they wear their armor with helmets and wield their weapons to fight the incoming threat.

Director Olga: Wait! What are you-

Y/n: I and my two servants will take care of this... Will you? 

Director Olga: Fine! 

After that, I used the Gate Of Babylon to pull out the right tool to hide her and it is none other than the Hade's cap of Invisibility to not just hide her from the naked eye but also cannot be detected by thermal, infrared, and magical senses from other Servants.

Director Olga: Wait don't tell me you...

Y/n: As a business partner, I need to protect you and this hat can hide your presence and be invisible to the naked eye. But remember, you have to return it...

Director Olga: I will... And thanks.

She runs away to the back while disappearing with the naked eye due to wearing the cap of invisibility.

Mordred: So what now Master?

Y/n: We will kill them all one by one!

Mordred: That's the spirit!

Artoria (Lancer): And how many of them are on the outside?

Y/n: Five of them, there are two riders, and three lancers while one of them is airborne.

Y/n: Which is why I'll kill the other three while you two deal with two spear users who wield curse spears that pierce the hearts.

Artoria (Lancer): Wouldn't you also be careful?

Y/n: No need since I am invincible!

As open the door, I see full of dead bodyguards with splattered blood across my beautiful home I purchased yesterday now it became messy but also has small craters on the ground I am pissed but I will end the fight sooner or later.

Y/n: Well... Well... Look what we have here! 5 servants working on the Vought here to take me down! 

Iskandar/Alexander The Great: Greetings... It seems it seems that we meet at last Y/n L/n the master of the two powerful servants behind you. My name is-

Y/n: No need... King of Conquerors, the honor is yours but you are all foolish to come here unprepared. So much effort to arrive here only to be slaughtered and get pasted to blood...

Iskandar/Alexander The Great: Hahaha! It seems that you also have a strong personality, I like it! 

Cu (Lancer): You sure right but I am sorry and I will do what my master said! Even if it means killing you!

Mordred: Are you sure about that? My master is strong but you will have to face me first! 

Cu (Lancer): A challenge? I like it and I will accept it like a true warrior!

Mordred: A warrior? You've got to be joking with me! 

Achilles: Even if you three are combined, you have no match against the five of us.

Artoria (Lancer): We'll see about that...

Scathach (Lancer): Are you sure about that? And do you have the hopes to battle me using your mighty lance?

Arotria (Lancer): Absolutely...

Karna (Lancer): And what will it be Mr. L/n? Submit and surrender or face the consequences?

Y/n: I never yield and kneel to no one! I am Y/n L/n and I can do whatever the fuck I want! 

With that, I used my super speed and flight to ram at the king of conquerors and got pasted while the blood splattered across each of the enemy servants. I use my heat vision to intimidate and do the cross-arms pose while levitating to give a menacing look to them.

Y/n: Have I proven my point? 

With that, the battle started quickly Artoria and Mordred fought against the two cursed spear wielders while I fought alone against Karna and Achilles.

Flying to the air with full speed ahead however Karna's noble phantasm was suddenly activated by his uncontrollable red beams that came to his eyes seemingly a good place to test whether my laser eyes could compare to his.

Karna (Lancer): O Brahma, Cover the Earth Brahmastra! 

Now clashing with an overwhelming power that causes shockwaves of destruction into the skies that many people might notice further so I have to make it fast by overpowering it to knock him down to the other side followed by a barrage of projectile weapons launching from an omni directional pattern just to distract him since his armor can protect him however how long will he last against me?

This is why I fly so fast straight at him to crush his head effortlessly once and for all since his armor doesn't cover anything and it is his weak spot. I exploited the weakness and killed him without remorse and once been killed brutally, he disappeared like an illuminating particles of golden light returning to the Throne of Heroes.

Y/n: Two dead men at a time, one more to go! 

Until I heard something coming like a chariot but airborne once I saw into the front, it was none other than Achilles riding into the flying chariot but also jumping to charge straight at me at great speeds to stab my body with the use of his spear.

He might be fast, but not as fast as me...

I grabbed him at the right time and disarmed him by removing his arm forcefully which made him scream in pain but he could hold it while grabbing into his neck.

Y/n: Now... You know why I warned all of you to stand down! 

Achilles: But... But... I... Can't since they all used their... Command Spell On Us... I can't fight it...

Y/n: I understand do have any requests before I finish you to end your suffering?

Achilles: I... Wanted to give me... A warrior's death! Even if you aren't an honorable one.

Y/n: Then I'll accept your request! 

I landed on the ground where all the large trees and mountains are here and secluded from human prying eyes. Only the two of us are here and Achilles is kneeling to the ground while bleeding at a large amount.

Y/n: Do you have any last words?

Achilles: None... And do it... My time here is already times up!

Y/n: And is there any reinforcement that will come after this?

Achilles: There is... Created by your so-called cloning like creating a homunculus but rather a superweapon that combines the most powerful servants with a mix of your genetics.     

Y/n: And that clone of mine is a one-to-one replica?

Achilles: From what I've known your clone is disfigured and resembles a beast that might be more powerful than you except without the humanity and rational thinking of him unlike you.

Y/n: Better than every single way huh? Well then, I'll grant your request so can finally have peace...

Achilles: Thank you! 

I chopped up his head as a sign to give him his most wanted request which is to die someone at a warrior's death. Instead of looking at a sense of ease and happiness, I stare at him in a stoic serious way before I give him the death he deserved.

      ( I might get banned by Wattpad due to showing brutal executions of Omni-Man but please don't since this story is rated mature)

Y/n: Now... What happened to Artoria and Mordred? I wonder if they managed to defeat them once and for all.

As I leave the location to go back to my house once and for all.

To be continued:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308 9 3
Book of "stuff"๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ lemon or not. Oneshots malexfemales
56.4K 1.8K 17
You love Reigen Arataka. You have for a while now, actually. Will you be able to win the man of your dreams? [warning: contains lemon)
5.2K 69 7
All I can say is that this is good. Overhaul x OC โ€ข Warning: It's a lemon. 18+
78.5K 1K 37
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข โ”Š โ”Šหšโ˜… ๏ฝกหšโ‹† ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ หšโ˜… (แด—_ แด— ) แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐใ€Ž ๐•’๐•๐•ค๐• ...