π™Šπ™£π™˜π™š 𝙐π™₯𝙀𝙣 𝘼 π™π™žπ™’π™š...

By nora_n_ria

What if Cinderella's stepsisters tore her dress apart because they knew the prince was a murderer? What if t... More

κ§β˜†β˜… π’―π‘’π’Άπ“ˆπ‘’π“‡ β˜…β˜†κ§‚
β—€βœ§ π•½π–šπ–‘π–Šπ–˜ ✧β—₯
β€Ήβ˜… FORMS β˜…β€Έ
βšβ–ˆβ•β• π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ• π•¦π•Ÿπ•”π•–π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ β•β•β–ˆβš
🌸🌸 π’žπ»π’œπ‘…π’œπ’žπ’―πΈπ‘… 🌸🌸
🌺 πŸŒΊπ’žπ»π’œπ‘…π’œπ’žπ’―πΈπ‘… 🌺 🌺
β•°β–Ίπ’žπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ƒπ‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ π’»π‘œπ“‡π“‚ β—„β•―
βšβ–ˆβ•β• π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ• π•¦π•Ÿπ•”π•–π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ β•β•β–ˆβš
✧ο½₯゚: ✧ο½₯゚: Pre Chapter :ο½₯゚✧:ο½₯゚✧
✧ο½₯゚: ✧ο½₯゚: Chapter One :ο½₯゚✧:ο½₯゚✧
✧ο½₯゚: ✧ο½₯゚: Chapter Two :ο½₯゚✧: ✧ο½₯゚
✧ο½₯゚: ✧ο½₯゚: Chapter Three :ο½₯゚✧:ο½₯゚✧

β•šβ•β˜… 𝑅𝑂𝐿𝐸𝑆 β˜…β•β•

314 7 54
By nora_n_ria

__________________________________
These are very important roles that needs to be filled up before the roleplay begins.
Although, they will not necessarily show up much in the role play other than to teach or make announcements but they are the biggest tool in the plot twist.
______________________________

Because of their importance, we will like you to audition for the roles please. Any role you want, incidate your interest and your entry.
Your entry will is a detailed roleplay as the character you have chosen.
Let's say you chose role 5, you are to show us an example of how you'll roleplay as said role.

-Everyone is allowed to audition for the role they want and by next week Tuesday, we'll select the best entry. So please, don't get mad if we don't chose you. You can audition for two roles if you want so that if you don't get your first choice, you might get your second choice. No promises though.

-Please, the roles are of great importance, do don't audition for them if you don't plan on staying in the roleplay.

-Only one role per person. Happy audtioning!

--------------------------------------

THE HEADMISTRESSES

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!"
FAIRYGOD MOTHER
31

The Fairy Godmother is a motherly, kind, and genuine character with an optimistically pure heart. She serves as a physical symbol of hope and speaks with a gentle tone. Though wise to a degree, the Fairy Godmother tends to be comically absent-minded, continuously loses sight of the obvious, and has a habit of both losing her wand and forgetting her magic words. Even so, she can piece together her mind quickly enough and enjoys her ability to ensure dreams come true.

For all of her sweetness, she doesn't sympathize with those who are cruel or unforgiving towards others.

"If you lost all your faith, I couldn't be here."
Taken by Luving_nora

"You poor simple fools, thinking you could defeat me. ME!? the mistress of all evil?"
MALEFICENT
31

Maleficent represents true evil. She is ruthless and devious and will do whatever it takes to achieve her evil goals. Additionally, she is very sinister. She indicates that she thinks herself above everyone, even calling her closest allies "her pets." Other than herself, the only entity that she seems to have a genuine care for is her pet raven, Diablo. Maleficent also seems to have some emotional instability.

Maleficent, on top of her deviousness, is very misleading in her personality. But, underneath the mask of stoicism, Maleficent unleashes the full brunt of her wrath with a smile, which shows how she relishes in the pain of others.

Maleficent is soft spoken, proper and elegant, and has two possible motivations for her crimes, either out of pride or she is simply a monster who enjoys being evil.

"I swear, no harm will come to you as long as I live. And not a day shall pass that I don't miss your smile."
Taken by ria_not_found

PROFESSORS

"I'll teach you how to jump the winds back and away we go!"
PETER PAN
20

Peter is a bit of a daredevil and heartless, as little children are. He is a boastful and careless man to the extreme. Peter is cocky and has a devil-may-care attitude. He takes things way too far, but doesn't realize it, because he lacks this sort of self-insight.

Peter is an exaggerated stereotype of a boastful and careless man. He claims greatness, even when such claims are questionable. Peter symbolises the selfishness of childhood, and is portrayed as being forgetful and self-centred.

Peter has a nonchalant, devil-may-care attitude, and is fearlessly cocky when it comes to putting himself in danger, "To die will be an awfully big adventure."

"All the world is made of faith, trust and pixie dust."
Available

"Gentlemen, enchanté. A tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier. How y'all doing?"
DR. FACILIER
24

Facilier is a devious, manipulative, and treacherous bokor with "friends on the other side" that he deals with. He can read their past and present with his tarot cards; he then looks into their futures as well, and offers to "change it around some".

However, the deals that he makes usually backfire on the victim, though Facilier is unquestionably insincere and underhanded as he gives them exactly what he swore, even though it is not what his victims had in mind. He torments people for fun or at the very least, proves that he's ready to torment others for a quick buck.

Facilier is indeed persuasive, courteous, and charming, but also very stingy. An imperative and charismatic performer. Facilier is a smooth talker of drama and showmanship. A glutton for power, Facilier is ready to screw people over to get what he wants. In spite of his magic, Facilier believes that the real power in the world is not magic but money, "buckets of it" as he puts it. Thus, he's ready to backstab or even kill anyone for a few bucks.

"Don't you disrespect me, little man! Don't you derogate or deride! You're in my world now, not your world. And I got friends on the other side!"
Available

"No time to say 'hello, goodbye,' I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!"
THE WHITE RABBIT
20

The White Rabbit is a jittery individual. His actions are more akin to a befuddled elderly man. He is known to be high-strung, though this is a result of the ill-tempered Queen of Hearts, who will surely kill the rabbit for being tardy. He merely follows orders.
He is extremely nervous, his body almost always trembles. It can be sometimes from fear, sometimes from experiences and even from happiness! If time allows.

"Oh, my fur and whiskers! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!"
Available

"What's the matter? Lives flashing before your eyes?"
LOBO (DEATH)
24

Death is a cunning and sinister individual.
Death is sadistic and thrill-seeking, as he takes a degree of pride and pleasure in his job, and openly admits that he enjoys striking fear into his victims. Despite Death's sadistic and sinister nature, he does have a sense of honor and nobility. He also has a sense of fair play.

Overall, Death is best described as a harsh, but fair and reasonable individual who takes his job seriously, enjoys a thrilling challenge and is more than happy to mete out severe punishment against those who disrespect him and his job, but doesn't kill just for the sake of doing so and is able to respect and spare those who prove him wrong.

"Everyone thinks they'll be the one to defeat me. But no one's escaped me yet."
Available

NOTE
- The images used are not created by us. Credits to their original owners.

- The headmistress and the professors will serve as the teachers.

- They retain whatever power they have in the movies and shows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 461 14
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
230K 11.1K 57
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
36.2K 1.7K 25
Princess Bella, the first and only daughter of the famous rulers of the United Kingdom of Auradon, Belle and Beast. The twin sister of Prince Ben, yo...
2M 99K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...