KeeRti OS/TS/SS Compilations

Erzadragneell tarafından

"Your lips quiver when you lie", he pointed smiling. Appalled on being read like a book, she instantly closed... Daha Fazla

#1. |Dil hi toh Hai|- TS
a. Winning Twice
b. Aur Ho Gaya
#2. |Dheere Dheere se|- SS
Arc 1. Act 1- She Protects!
Act 2- Flashback
Act 3- She Attacks!
#4. |Not Anymore|

#3. Bol Do Na Zara

24 1 0
Erzadragneell tarafından

[This is written based on the episodes where KT got a contract for Nandini's marriage. Here however, Nandini's face is not hidden behind a veil]

Calling it frustration was an understatement. This contract was grandmother of all the headaches combined. KT sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. Why was his life a whirlpool of mess? Every passing day brought him a little closer to loosing Preeti ji. And only he knew, he dreaded every shred of it. But she was just so stubborn, if only she would give him a chance.

No, it was more like;he blew up each one he got. He was pretty distressed about the situation he was in, and her estranged behavior put him off all the more. And then there were those freak acci—

His stomping came to a halt, as he saw Arjun slip behind a pillar, his mannerisms suspicious. What was he up to now?! If he didn't want to be cleaning up after another mess of Arjun's, it was better to thwart his attempt while he was at it. And with that decided, KT followed after Arjun. He saw the young man halt a few meters from the pool side, crouching behind a pull cart of refreshments. KT focused his gaze hard, as Arjun fished out a skateboard from his bag, and placed it on the ground, moving it to and fro as if to check it's working.

"What is he planning?" KT murmured troubled, scanning the area for any clue or possible targets. Only a few friends of Arjun occupied the pool while his mother stood on the other side, enjoying drinks with friends of her own. And then there was Preeti ji, coming from his opposite direction, her gaze on her notes, her ears and lips busy on the Bluetooth conveying instructions and her feet on fire as always. Forever in a hurry. He smiled adoringly, and turned around to leave, when suddenly the smile left his lips and he whipped his head around to see Arjun positioning the skateboard, his focus fixed on Preeti Ji's pace.

It can't be. Why would he?

KT waited, as he saw Preeti rush along the corner of pool,and then Arjun slid the skateboard in her direction. Eyes widening, KT broke into a run.

"Preeti ji, STOPPP!!"Shouting at the top of his lungs, KT ran towards her as Preeti looked up in the nick of time, her pace simmering considerably as the skateboard missed its mark and instead of Preeti, it swept away at KT'S feet. At an arms distance, as KT lost his balance and flailed his arms for support, a baffled Preeti tried to hold him steady but by then KT was already falling and so his momentum swept Preeti off her balance too.

As a loud splash followed, the laughter, ladies were sharing over the drinks died down, and they all turned their attention towards the commotion.

KT appeared first, his perfect hair now a messy blob interfering with his eyes, his mouth full of water. Irritated, he pushed the hairs back and spit out the water. And then he heard his name.

"KT ji!", Preeti pleaded-shouted, emerging from under the water, and going in again, failing to keep afloat.

Turning around swiftly, KT forwarded his hand and catching hold of hers pulled her towards him, as a very scared Preeti latched onto him, her arms going around his neck in a desperate attempt to cling to her life.

KT froze. The feel of her breath against his face, and the vibrations of her fear reverberating into his body stunned him. His hands hovered in uncertainty, clenching and unclenching, while his heart thudded. It wasn't beating quickly. NO, it beat loud and slow, meaningfully so, each beat echoing in his ears. And his muscles tensed, his stomach muscles especially coiling and uncoiling in a funny way. Jaw tightening, he lightly tapped against her back, as Preeti's eyes flew open and she pulled back ever so slowly, still clutching onto his shoulders as her feet were yet to feel the rigidity of the ground, just his sturdy support.

Looking into her eyes, KT felt appalled. He felt appalled by the way he behaved in her proximity. He felt appalled about how every strand of his body came alive like a live wire, whenever he held her.

Preeti had turned her gaze away by then, but KT continued to stare. That proclamation he had made in front of Bua sa was coming to bite him back, right in the ass! He was so smitten with her. Like, he could just stay like this all day, and still not get tired!

"KT ji?"

As her voice broke his reverie, KT found her looking into his eyes, and turned away, appalled again. Who should he blame? Kusum ji, for putting ideas in his head or Preeti ji for being so..so..like able or himself, for being an idiot?

Pulling her close, he tightened his hold around her waist and started wading through the water.

"Kas ke pakadiye", KT spoke his voice intense, as Preeti clutched his shoulders tight and looked at him, their faces a mere inches away.

This time, he didn't look back. Or he was going to regret it. Not.

Coming to the corner finally, he pulled himself up and then helped Preeti, as she took a towel and started rubbing it against her hair, while KT patted his face dry, the visual of her distracting him. He was still damn peeved by the entire ordeal, when he saw Arjun talking to his friends, as if he wasn't the one responsible for this disaster! And KT's temper soared! Wrapping a towel around Preeti's shoulders, he strode in his direction, taking two steps at a time.

"Arjun?"

Ignored.

"Arjun??"

Ignored again!

"ARJUNN!!" Turning the young man, roughly by his shoulders, KT glared at him, his eyes blazing red. "What the hell was that?"

"What?" He asked clueless, a look of ignorance pasted on his face.

"Don't give me that. Why did you do that?" KT asked.

"Do what?" Arjun asked, perplexed.

KT pressed his lips tightly, his face hard. "If that's what you want, kid". With that said KT pulled out his phone and displayed a video of Arjun and his friends getting wasted in a pub. Arjun's face lost its pallor as he tried to snatch the phone but KT pulled it back. "Underage drinking, and upar se fake ID ke basis pe! I don't know about you, but these friends of yours are in a soup too!"

"KT pa, please—

KT stopped him, raising his finger. "Why?"

"I-I just...

"What is going on here?" A sharp voice interrupted as Nandini, Arjun's mother came rushing to her son's rescue.

KT smirked, "Here comes the star performer!"

"KT ji, kya hua?" Preeti also appeared from behind him.

"Kuch nahi, Preeti ji. Arjun was just going to tell me why he tried to trip his 'Preeti Aunty' on his skateboard?"

"Keertan, what are you insinuating? Why would my Arjun do that to Ms. Jindal?" Nandini defended her son.

KT scoffed, "You tell me. Probably for the same reasons, he had been planning all those freak accidents!"

Nandini and Arjun gulped at that instant, and Preeti just pressed her lips. KT scoffed yet again. Just as suspected.

"You know what, forget it. I don't want to know. But listen well", he looked Nandini right in the eyes, his lost words now back in full force.

"Anything could have happened to Preeti ji today. God knows if I wasn't on time, the worst would have come to pass. Aur agar meri Preeti ji ko kuch ho jata na Nandini, toh main tumhe chhodta nahin!"

Preeti looked at him that instant. And KT took a step closer to Niharika, his aura menacing. "Tumne mera pyaar dekha hai, mera dard dekha hai but nafrat nhi. You won't ever want to be at its receiving end!"

Nandini gasped. She had never seen Keertan so furious. He was on fire.

"Oh, wait did I tell you, Shaadi Mubarak is putting the contract of your marriage on hold, unless and until I meet the groom", KT interjected, his neck taut with rage.

"Keertan tum ye kya—

KT snorted, interrupting Nandini, "Oh, my bad! There is no groom. And too bad, that main tumhare dulhe ki post ke liye fir kabhi apply nahi karoonga!"

"Keertan, main bas—

"You thought you could fool me. Love is not some TV show, jab mann aaya pakad liya, jab mann aaya chhod diya. Even if I were to hug you right now, I'd feel nothing. Because that's what you are to me. I guess than, Shaadi Mubarak should wrap up the celebrations!"

KT turned to leave when Arjun held his hand, "Paa, I n-never wanted to hurt Preeti aunty. S-she kept coming between you and mom, so I j-just..." Arjun trailed, his head hung down.

KT sighed, his jaw relaxing slightly, "Firstly, what you did could have handicapped her for life. No matter what, it was wrong. Secondly, Preeti ji never came between us, because your mom and I were never us. Also—

KT sighed, patting Arjun's head, "I commend the love you have for your mother, and I'm humbled that you saw me as your father figure, but the truth is that I'm not your pa, Arjun, nor will I ever be your ma's groom. You equated your ma's happiness with me but main jahan hoon—

KT paused, sneaking a glance over his shoulder where Preeti stood, "—jiske saath hoon, bahot khush hoon".

As Arjun nodded, KT took a step back, and held Preeti's hand baffling her. She tried to pull it away, but he didn't budge.

"I hope we never meet again", And leveling Nandini with a final glance, he walked past her, taking Preeti along.

~*~*~*~*~

"KT ji, where are we going? Chhodiye mujhe!" Preeti struggled as KT dragged her into the temporary office space they had rented within the hotel. On pushing the door open, they found Sheena dozing on the sofa, and Preeti toned down her scream of protest while KT opened the door of their combined cabin and pulled her in.

Letting her hand go, he went onto bolt the door as Preeti glared daggers at his back.

"Ye kya badtameezi hai KT ji! And why are you bolting the door?" Preeti shouted, while KT went onto pull down the blinds.

"Aap ye sab— Preeti stopped, on realizing he was not paying heed to her, "forget it, I am leaving!" With that she proceeded to unlock the door, but his hands found the hinge first as he blocked her way. "Aap kahin nahi jaa rahi hai, I want to talk."

"You could have done that in a civil manner!" Preeti pointed out.

KT chuckled, his patience hanging thin, "Of course, aap toh jaise mujhse seedhe muh baat karti hai! Whenever I try to talk, you avoid. I was left with no choice!"

"You cannot force me!" Preeti raised her voice.

KT nodded; his jaw clenched. "Fine, you want to leave. Go ahead". He moved away from the door and took a step in her direction. "But do you really want to?"

"Affirmative" Preeti answered, getting tired.

"I don't think so", KT nodded in negative taking another step closer. Preeti didn't budge an inch. He was trying to intimidate her.

"If you had really wanted to leave, you would have allowed Niharika and Arjun to get away with their stupid tricks. You should have just let me fall prey to those stupid planned accidents, rather than taking Niharika's place every time and getting entangled with me!"

Preeti's eyes widened as KT nodded, "Ji haan, you were not the only one who had eavesdropped on their conversation that day. As a fact, you could've just relayed it to me".

"Aap mera vishwas nhi karte"

And Preeti flinched, as KT banged his fist against the table. "Main aapka vishwas nhi karta?" KT passed her a look of disbelief. "Aapne jab mujhse jhuth bola tha, maine tab bhi aap par vishwas karne ki wajah dhundhi thi. It's you, who didn't even give me one chance to justify my actions! I—

KT stopped as he saw Preeti waiting, wanting to hear. There it was, again- Another chance blown because he couldn't bring himself to say that he was disposed like a trash piece. That he was afraid that yet again, he was going to be left behind. That he was expanda—

"You are not expandable, KT ji", Preeti spoke up, her face towards the window as KT looked at her.

"That diary could always be replaced but your companionship is irreplaceable to me. That is why it hurt so much when I realized that I had been lied to. Upar se halaat...." Preeti turned to face him, shaking her head. "I came out as the biggest liar in front of everyone. My self -respect took a blow. And all you did was try to escape the confrontation. You kept mum rather than speaking up, and I felt that you thought that I was undeserving of those answers".

KT felt his eyes pool with tears. "Aisa nahin hai, Preeti ji. I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't. And when I had mustered enough courage to confess, it was Kusum ji who happened to be at your place. And then I—

"I didn't know that then, KT ji. In that situation, how was I supposed to understand you, when you probably couldn't understand me? Aur uss samay, I felt cheated, I felt that my trust was compromised. I did what I thought was best for me. And even after coming back to the office, did you try to put your point across? You said that I was wrong, and but you didn't explain why? Aur jab aapko mere sath kaam karna tha, you were so persistent. I...I just did not know what to do".

With that said, Preeti plopped on the sofa as KT sat down by her side, carefully. "I did want to tell you that your trust wasn't misplaced.I wanted to plead innocence but didn't we promise to trust each other? Trust doesn't come with T&C applied! It is trust only when it's there irrespective of the circumstances. I was hurt too, knowing that I broke your trust, or maybe because you never trusted me enough".

KT turned to face her, his hand wanting to approach hers,but retracting a moment later, and after another beat of uncertainty, finally gathering the courage, he clasped her hand in his own. She looked at him, as he enveloped her right hand with his big ones.

"I wanted to hold onto you. Aap ki jagah koi le hi nahi sakta", More than his lips, his eyes betrayed his sincerity, her importance in his life. "But did you try to prod for the truth even once? Did you even want the truth? Did you even want to stay? What even will be the point of holding onto someone who doesn't want to stay? If I am to be abandoned, then it is better to guard my secret. If you couldn't see the sincerity in my eyes, then I felt no point in fighting. My past left me with abandonment issues, and unconsciously I projected them onto you. I am so s—

"I am so sorry, KT ji" Preeti cut him off, her apology trickling down her eyes, as she wrapped her fingers around his. "I could see it, the truth, the hopelessness, the pain...I just tried to unsee it. For some reason, when it came to you, I didn't want to be understanding. I-I just wanted you to make me understand. Strangely enough, without my knowledge, my expectations from you are on a whole another level. I am so sorry, KT ji. After seeing you with Niharika, I had come to know that your pain ran deep. I deserved the truth but your personal life is yours only. I have no right to know it all. And I still had the gall to feel betrayed, I'm so sorry. I'm so very sorry, because I should have done this a lot sooner, but I had somehow made it about my ego. I'm so sorry!"

As her shoulders wracked with sobs, KT clutched her left shoulder and side hugged her. "Nothing to be sorry about, Preeti ji", and a tear trickled down his eyes, and another, and it started pouring. "I am the one who should've apologized. But my big male ego didn't allow me to put my foot down. I'm so sorry for hurting you Preeti partner, for being the reason your family looked down on you. I'm sorry for being half assed- you are right, you don't have to understand all the time. As a partner, it is only natural that sometimes I take it on myself to help you. I'm very sorry ki main aapke aansuin ka kaaran hoon"

At this statement, Preeti pulled back, smiling up at his dripping face, wiping her own eyes with the back of her hand, "Muskurahat ki bhi toh wajah aap hi hain".

KT smiled at that, and blowing his dripping nose into the napkin, faced her yet again. "I'll tell you everything about my past".

Preeti refused instantly, "You don't have to. All I know is that it hurts a lot, and that's enough for me. Shayad uske zikra se bhi aapko takleef hoti hai, and main aapko takleef main nhi dekh sakti. Kuch acha sa nhi lagta, jab aapke chehre par vo 400 watt wali smile nhi hoti".

And butterflies started somersaulting in KT's stomach. They had been creeping for some time now, but now they were running rampant.

"And this is the answer to your question!"

"Question?"

Preeti rolled her eyes at his forgetfulness. "The reason I interfered with their plans was because being close to Niharika hurted you, andI didn't want that. Genuine apologies don't come with deceit and shifty behavior. I will say it now; Niharika's guilt has never been genuine. Jitni saaf aapki aankhein hain, utni hi kori unki aankhein hain. Aur jab maafi maangte hai na, toh dil aankhon main dikhna chahie—

"Bilkul aapki tarah", KT completed as Preeti turned towards him, and going with the flow, KT tucked her bangs behind her ear, his enamored eyes fixed on hers, "Sheeshe si saaf hain aapki aankhein, Preeti ji. I can see myself in them". KT focused, and found himself reflected back. He liked the way he looked in her eyes, he liked the way she made him feel. He liked her so very much.

That look in his eyes made her stomach churn in that funny way, that had become familiar over the past few days. This 'intense' look of his messed with her sanity big time, and his smiles made her heart flutter like a bird finally set free off a cage. She was once again treading those dangerous waters, the very waters whose lure had charmed her into accepting his company on many occasions during Bua sa's anniversary celebrations, when she could've denied. But she hadn't. And that was when she labored under the misunderstanding that he was married. He was not,and here he was with her, looking at her like that...

Preeti tried to turn her face away when catching her off guard, KT rested his forehead against hers, his eyes closed and a content smile on his lips.

"Aapko ek aur sach batana tha, Preeti ji"

"Kaisa sach?" She asked, her gaze focused on his big beautiful lashes.

"Maine buasa se jab bola tha ki hum sirf partners hain, I didn't quite mean it. I mean I thought that I meant it, but in some corner of my heart that I wasn't so sure of, I didn't just mean business partners",Opening his eyes, KT cupped her face and smiled, "I am sure now. I meant life partners. I like you Preeti ji.

Eyes agape in surprise, Preeti tried to pull back but KT held onto her face. "There is peace in your company, your smiles make my day,and when you fight, I feel pride. When you are with me, my head is just full of your thoughts. Aapke alawa dil dimaag main kuch hota hi nhi hai. Everytime you are close, there is this weird sensation, the good kind of weird, I tell you. And seeing you in pain, just breaks my heart. This is not friendship Preeti ji. It's so much more. I like you Preeti ji, I like you so much".

"KT ji, aap ye sab.." Preeti tried to pull his hands away,her rationality getting hazy. "This is wrong. I don't—

"Lies no more, partner. Just as promised!" And KT forced her to look him straight in the eyes.

"Nhi, KT ji...I am not lyi—

"Your lips quiver when you lie", KT pointed, wearing his heartwarming smile, "And just now, we did come to the conclusion that somethings don't even have to be said. Your eyes are shouting, what your lips are pursing, Preeti ji".

Appalled on being read like a book, Preeti instantly closed her eyes as laughter bubbled out of KT's throat. "Too late, Preeti ji. I read it all. Your eyes are mirror to your heart. And guess what I found there....myself".

And her stomach muscles twisted anxiously. His beaming face was a sight to behold, as always. While her eyes remained close, her breath hitched as KT leaned close, his breath teasing her ears. "Your heart is pounding right now too. Just like, it always does when I am close. I know it".

Preeti stood up abruptly, not knowing what to do. "This is wrong".

KT followed after her, catching her wrist as she stood rooted to her place. "Nhi, kisi ko chahna galat nahi ho sakta hai. It is wrong to hurt our loved ones, but they will never get hurt by our happiness, will they?"

"Preeti ji..." Trailing her name, he came in front of her, and clasped her hands in his, "Don't we deserve another chance at happiness? Lies no more, right? Maan jaaiye na..."

And she looked up into his eyes, waiting, hoping. Oh, her heart. She was a lost cause when it came to him. Gently prying her hands out of his, she turned away, her fingers fiddling with each other. While KT's smile dropped.

"Haan"

Eyes lighting up like a bulb was switched on, a huge grin came to adorn KT's face. "What did you say?" Jumping with excitement like a child, he came in front of her as she stood facing down, her eyes mesmerized by the patterns on the floor. As if!

"I-I said, yes" She murmured, flush coloring her features.

"Yes? For what, Preeti?" KT teased, his heart bursting with happiness, her name a sweet taste on his tongue.

He had just removed 'ji', and her knees felt like buckling up. Hey Kanha, what was with this teenager behavior?!

Tilting her face to see him in the eye, she glared at him. "Not everything has to be said, right?"

"Ji, bilkul!" KT nodded like a child, his hands itching to hold her. Good lord, the temptation! To give in or to resist? And as a small smile tugged at her lips, his control splintered. Resistance be damned. And taking her by surprise, KT pulled Preeti into his arms, his stubbled chin comfortable against her shoulders.

"I am so happy, Preeti!", As he swayed to and fro in glee,her shock wore off as she embraced him back. She could feel his heart going wild in his rib cage. Everything about him was just so honest, that it was endearing.

Preeti chuckled. And KT suddenly pulled away, his eyes widening in horror.

"What happened?" She asked confused.

"You are still wet! What if you catch a cold?!" Scolding himself for forgetting the main main reason he had dragged her to the office, he shouted out for Sheena.

"How much will you sleep, Sheena?!" Unbolting the cabin, he stepped out pulling Preeti in tow, their fingers now comfortably laced with each other.

"Oh, Kumbhkaran reincarnate! It's good morning!"

As Sheena opened her groggy eyes, KT shook his head at her while Preeti shook hers at his antiques.

"Wake up, quick! See, Preeti is drenched in water. Quickly help ma'am get changed. What if she gets sick?! Utho utho...jaldi jaldi!"

As KT rushed her, Sheena jumped off the sofa, nodding her head so vigorously that Preeti worried if her neck would get strained. And within 5 minutes, Preeti was handed over a sari as she smiled and proceeded to the washroom, not before turning to look at KT.

Her heart fluttered, His heart soared. KT smiled and scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

He was so floored. And so very much falling. Hard.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

150K 8.2K 71
" I would never be a second choice to anyone. If I need to compete with someone else for your love, I would gladly make it easier for you by taking m...
64.9K 3.8K 55
Shivi forced marriage. ||Completed || We are swimming into each other eyes. Breaking the eye contact he look into his watch. Suddenly he hovered ove...
1.6M 66.3K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
69K 3.5K 13
They had an earth-shattering love. The kind you only hear about in movies and books; but for them, it was absolutely and wonderfully real. Until two...