Her Hired Husband ( BOOK-1)

By Soumili25

( On Every Monday ) First Book of Her Series WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. Meet our Boss... More

Hello! 💗
Presenting The Characters 💖
🖤Aesthetics🖤
Tropes And Disclaimer
1. Meet Eshana Shekhawat
2. Grandfather's Will
3. He Is The One
4. The Contract
5. The Date Night
6. She Hates Her
7. Business Party
♡Arhana marriage Pics♡
9. The First Night
10. The Morning After
11. The Date, The Rain And The Desire
12. Her Husband
13. His Other Side
14. The Saree
15. The Reception Party
16. Panic Attack
17. Care
18. Fun And Memories
19. The First Kiss

8. Marriage

4.4K 444 75
By Soumili25

It's 20k views 😍❤️... I can't believe... Thank you so much for the love and support 😊🤗

~~~

A week later.

Day before the marriage, 11pm.

Armaan was working in his apartment in his laptop. He had a stoic look on his face, making it hard to read him, while Aadavan was in the balcony talking with someone in his phone, he here for 3 more weeks, soon he had to go back, because he some important meeting to handle, which he can't do from here, he is staying with his Bestfriend, as Armaan told me not to stay in some hotel .

Armaan pov.

I was having coffee and working on few important things this is my second cup of coffee . When a sudden message came in my phone.

Message -

"Arrived in court tomorrow at sharp 10:00 am. "

I read the message after picking up phone from side table. It was from her, she is informing me about the contract marriage, we are having tomorrow . Yes we are getting married tomorrow. My life is really unpredictable, I don't even know what future holds for me and I already in a big mess and now again I am in crazy situation just because of a beautiful yet dangerous tigress in life .

I never thought of getting married like this , seriously I was shocked when she asked me to marry her, actually order or you can say blackmailed me, then she told me that it's a contract marriage. And the contract's conditions made me wanting to laugh seriously she is so straight forward about both about marriage and ummm... Sex, ok it's not like the first time someone wants me but I don't give a damn to those, I am not into hookup, also I don't have so much time for fun and some useless nightstand but about Eshana .... ma'am, everything is different , Eshana Shekhawat is called as the "*DEVIL QUEEN" by the office staffs . People are scared to even talk to her. It's suits her though . She is a gorgeous CEO and the most beautiful woman I met who is full of passion, but she isn't only beautiful and gorgeous she is intelligent, arrogant, cold-hearted and unforgivable too. She is most popular and hardworking woman known in the business world in Asia .

Girls envy as well as wants to be like her , she is an inspiration to women out there, guys want to be with her, also afraid of her . But she is truthful , honest and Hardworking . Actually she is rich, pretty, smart, talented, basically.. Perfect .

Every man in town is all over her, but she is least interested about it . She and her family are the richest people in town. Well second most richest in the Asia after the Raghuvanshi's, her rival in business, I have seen her pure hatred for them especially for Aadhya Singh Raghuvanshi .

She thinks that I don't know why she wants to marry me but she is unaware that I know that she is marrying me to get the property of her grandfather. Thanks to Aadavan, but I won't say her though or else she will ask me how I know and I like my privacy .

Ohh, I forgot to reply her and the devil queen is, would definitely cut my head and will hang it outside court tomorrow thinking I am ignoring her .

Reply -

" Sure ma'am, I will be on time."

Fuck I have lots of works to do and I have to complete them within tonight. I guess I need one more cup of coffee.

I saw Aadavan coming inside the room, so I told him to make another coffee for me and continued my work.

~~~

Morning 9 am,

Eshana pov,

I am getting married today, I still remember my conservation with Armaan, about how should we get married.

Last week, Wednesday afternoon in Eshana's cabin.

"How do you want to get married?" I asked.

" As you Wish mam" He replied back, the huskiness of his voice causing goosebumps to crawl on the surface of my skin. What is wrong with me ? Or may be it's his fault for being so hot ? Both, of it I guess .

How would I like to get married? Temporarily, though. I asked the same question to myself and came up with nothing exciting when realizing it was nothing real. The marriage would have an expiration date, and it would be better to go for a simple court wedding.

"A court wedding will be fine. We could have a traditional ceremony but , Why waste our time and money on something which is just a contract , when we both know this is temporary?"

Something flickered through his eyes at my words, but it was gone too soon for me to figure out what it was.

"Fine. If that's what you want," he replied .

Suddenly a voice break my thoughts. A saw Aavanya entering my room in a beautiful pastel pink saree, yes she is coming with me, as she is my lawyer cum Bestfriend, also we need a witness to sign in the court. Also 6 of the important office members are also going to be there, but yeah I am not allowing them inside, because it's better if no one knows about the contract.

( Aavanya's look )

" Eshana you are still not ready , come let me help you"

Yes I was standing in just my blouse and petticoat, believe me I used to be good wearing saree but I haven't wore saree for atleast 4 years, so yeah I need her help.

Finally, after 35 minutes , I am fully ready thanks to Anya, now it's the show time.

~~~

Armaan and Aadavan drove to the court by Aadavan's car on 9: 55 pm .

After 5 minutes, a car arrived and Eshana came out of her expensive car.

( Eshana's look )

Everyone waiting their got shocked looking at their boss.

Armaan and Aadavan were talking with each other, when Aadavan noticed Eshana, his eyes widen in shock and jaw touch the ground... Armaan got confused looking at Aadavan as he suddenly stopped talking and standing with a open mouth .

" Close your mouth , Makkhi ghus Jayega Munh mein "

" Close your mouth, else a fly will enter your mouth"

" Bhai Piche Mud Ke Dekh Makkhi ka rasta Tere Munh mein bhi ban jayega..." Aadavan replied.

"Bro look behind, the fly will also find it's way inside your mouth."

As he turned, Armaan got amused by her beauty and bridal look .

" Is she really your devil boss lady? Damn she looks hottt.... and Different. "

Armaan who was lost in his lala world Seeing her , glare at his Bestfriend and punched his stomach hard ....

" Woh Teri hone wali Bhabhi hai  saale ..."

" Hmm, sorry bhai I was just shocked , but where is my firecracker..... fuck bro our women are in the mission of giving us heart attacks."

He said as he saw Aavanya stepping out of the car.

Armaan saw both the ladies came towards them in elegance.

Eshana went near him.

" I know I am hot and that you can't stop staring, you have a lot of time to stare at me later and even do more than just staring but now we have to get inside, or we will get late, so let's go, and you are looking handsome, hot and edible " Eshana whispered in Armaan's ear brushing lips like a feather through the side of his neck .

Armaan ears turned red, and unknowingly he rubbed the back of neck.

" ummm.... Thanks Eshana you are looking beautiful" He reply.

She nodded started going inside the court, he followed her. Along with Aavanya and Aadavan.

" You look beautiful and sexy Miss Firecracker." Aadavan whispers in Aavanya ear. She shivered at his voice but glare at him then smiled very sweetly at him .

" Thank you Mr Jerk, but sorry to say you look like a monkey wearing a kurta" she replied.

Aadavan chuckled and shake his head....

" Idiot, stop smiling a donkey "

" you don't know how much effect you have on me love" he murmured.

~~~~~

They were standing inside the registration office.

" Everything is ready? " Eshana asked.

" yes ma'am." the lawyer replied.

They read the contract papers and handed it back to the lawyer. Eshana asked "Satisfied?"

Armaan nodded.

He took a deep breath and signed the papers.

Eshana pov,

Holding a breath, I scribbled my signature on the papers and put the pen down on the desk in the marriage registrar's office.

We were married. Officially. Now only we have to put the varmala and rings.

Mr Rathore, Armaan's Bestfriend gave the varmala to us.

And we exchanged the garlands and also exchanged rings Aavanya gave us. Armaan put vermilion on my middle section of hairline, a little bit fell on my nose which I wiped with my hand.

" Well.. congratulations Mr and Mrs. Roy ! Till the contract end, you both are legally married. " the lawyer declared officially registering us as husband and wife into the system.

Armaan smiled a little.

" Thanks Mr Mukherjee" I replied.

We exchanged glances with each other.

The lawyer handed me a copy of the contract and we four headed towards the parking.

As I look in the paper in my hand, the registrar's stamp on the papers stared back at me, making me believe it was all real. Though I was never the girl who dreamed of marrying a prince charming then living a fairy-tale life, marrying him made me feel good .

It took longer than a moment to grasp the realization. I was no longer single. I am a wife, wife of a man who brought some unwanted feelings out of me.

" Shana, you go back I have some work in the court, I have go there as soon as possible, I will call you later."

" Okay, and thanks everyone for being here, I will throw a party for our reception, you guys can go back now ."

The office members nodded and left.

" Anya, how you will go , come I will drove you in the way. "

" No, it's totally opposite direction from your home. I will book a cab. "Aavanya replied.

" No need to book a cab, come I will drove you and before you deny, you already said you need to reach there soon, and cab will take time to come, so come with me. "Aadavan said.

" He is right Anya, go with him "

" Fine, take care, bye. "

Aadavan went towards his car with Aavanya and opened the passenger seat for her. She rolled her eyes and sat inside while he opened the back door taking out a small backpack and handed it to Armaan, nodded and left Arhana alone .

" So my dear Husband now it's the time to shift in my house as per the contract , and also remember no one should know about these contract" Eshana said.

" Yes ma'am" he replied.

They sat on Eshana's car and drove to her mansion. They never thought to be married in such a way in such a circumstances but destiny bound them into this sacred relationship even if this is a contract marriage but it's marriage.

----

Finally our Arhana are married... Also you got a little bit of Armaan's pov. I am uploading the spolier through reels in Instagram , do check them out if you want . Till now I have decided three books on this series ( Her's Series ) I have published the books ( Her Unromantic Husband and Her Innocent Husband ) I will try to be regular with this book and soon start the next, of course after completing this one first, so do save them for the notification and also check out my short story collection book ( Love and Crosses) and short love story book " Loving my Bestfriend " if you want to.. Thank you so much... Hope you guys liked the chapter.... From now on the chapters are going to be interesting.... So stay tuned..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1.8K 12
PRERNA MATHUR is a beautiful and successful businesswoman, but the shallow world has reduced her existence to just looks and richness. Being the only...
321K 9.9K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
35.6K 3.1K 11
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥." ˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦    Adhvik Kapoor, the self m...
1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...