Her Hired Husband ( BOOK-1)

By Soumili25

( On Every Monday ) First Book of Her Series WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. Meet our Boss... More

Hello! 💗
Presenting The Characters 💖
🖤Aesthetics🖤
Tropes And Disclaimer
1. Meet Eshana Shekhawat
2. Grandfather's Will
3. He Is The One
4. The Contract
6. She Hates Her
7. Business Party
♡Arhana marriage Pics♡
8. Marriage
9. The First Night
10. The Morning After
11. The Date, The Rain And The Desire
12. Her Husband
13. His Other Side
14. The Saree
15. The Reception Party
16. Panic Attack
17. Care
18. Fun And Memories
19. The First Kiss

5. The Date Night

4.8K 466 75
By Soumili25

It's almost three weeks to the contract they signed , everything is going as usual, just, the rare thing for every employees were to see Armaan being more in Eshana's cabin, than his own, yes he has his own, that's was because of his passion and hard work he achieved it. Eshana was herself confused why she made Armaan stay in her cabin and made him work in the couch, but he never complained or showed any kind of irritation, he just obeyed her in whatever she says , and others knows that she is boss, so who dares to question or gossip about her decision. Yeah, no one is allowed to gossip about anything in the office premises, if anyone is been caught doing so they were either suspended or may be worst, fired according to the topic . So no one dares to break the rules made by The Devil Queen.

~~~~

Eshana was checking the emails from her Udaipur new hotel project, when suddenly she raised her head and looked at the direction where her hot Secretary, or you can say, soon to be fake fiance and to be Hired Husband is sitting and typing in his laptop.

" Mr Roy" she calls him out.

He looks up and their eyes meets, for some reason the look in his eyes, made her shiver, she felt like a current pass through her body.

" yes mam." He replied in husky and warm tone. He kept the laptop in the couch and slowly made his way towards her desk.

" You can go home early today, as we are going for a date. We have to make a public appearance before the marriage, to convince that we are marrying out of love. "

" ok ma'am, as you say." He replied blankly.

" Fine then come over my place at 7."

He nodded in respond and taking his permission he went back for work.

After 2 hours Eshana left, after one more hour later Armaan left too. That's another shock for the employees to find the two workaholic leave before the office timing, because they mostly stay here beyond the office hours.

~~~~

Eshana pov,

I came back home at 5 pm. I only have two hours to get ready for my date, I never thought I would be going on a date again, I hardly went on two or three dates in my college time. I was so confused yet excited for the evening, which is not much shocking because that man makes me feel everything differently, which never wanted to fell or felt for anyone .

He seemed very different, I feel like he doesn't even have this type of feelings for me, which I feel for him , I myself feel frustrated and angry with all this unknown emotions.

Everything about him is so mysterious, also his looks and that mysterious aura he has pulls me towards him more , making me attracted towards him, because sometimes scares me. He is a well built man with broad shoulders, sharp jawline, masculine body, veiny hands and strong, dark yet mysterious aura. He doesn't has the fear normally people has for me, and somewhere I like it, and wants it to stay like that way only .

I took a warm shower to relax myself and then got ready in my outfit. I did my makeup and check myself in the mirror for the last time.

I took effort in getting ready for the first time, I did something like this I normally care only about my likes and preferences , maybe I want him to notice differently, I somewhere craves for his attention , I am going crazy and his different behaviour may be the reason I am getting attracted more, but the feelings shouldn't cross the line , those 4 words Love doesn't have any place in my life and it should remain in that way only. I look at my phone, and saw it's 6 : 57, just 3 minutes later, I got a message from him, that he is here, he is too punctual, that's what I like the most about him, he too doesn't like to waste a single minute like me.

I took one more deep breath and pushed the door walking, where my car was kept by my the driver, yeah we are going by mine, its Me taking him out, yeah it's my problem, here he is helping me, so it's my duty, not his, but as I looked at the direction, I got shocked and surprised .

My heartbeat increased when I found Armaan standing beside my car with a flower bouquet FREAKING FLOWER BOUQUET? he can't be serious, why is so hard for me to understand him. He was typing something in his phone, soon he keep it inside his pocket . He looked ethereal with the some lights falling on his face, making his jaw - line more attractive, the way he ran his fingers through his hair and he tapped his feet continuously and looking at his watch, soon he turned towards my direction hearing the sound of my heels, taking away my breath, he looks so different and so good-looking and yeah Delicious, no don't think so much Eshana it's just a simple date, and he is being a gentleman .

He was wearing a black suit, with white button up shirt inside. Some top buttons of his shirt is open giving perfect view of his well - define chest. Damn He is looking so HOT .

~~~~

As she reached him, she saw him taking his time checking her out too , but his expression was blank as always, she sighed, can't we show some emotions? He handed her a bouquet of white tulips, shocking her more.

Eshana pov,

" White Tulips? You know this are my favourite flowers. How come you bring this? Usually, No one knows anything about this things, not even Kanisha." I asked him confused, but him bring flowers for me in our first date, erupted hundreds of butterflies in my stomach, how does he even makes me feel the things, which I was not even capable of feeling. Kanisha being my personal assistant also doesn't know about my favourite flowers.

" It's just felt like it suits you, White tulips Symbolises forgiveness, respect, purity and honour. Their pristine beauty symbolizes a fresh start, I believe from today we are also starting a new journey, freshly mam." He replied.

She nodded, felt good hearing about their journey together and anyways indeed they are going to be Husband and wife soon, contract or not, it's a starting of a new journey from them and she nodded said,

" Let's go then I am going to drive "

He nodded and hand over the keys to her , the driver gave him after parking it here , she sat on the driving seat and he also sat on the passenger seat, after her. She drove the car, to the restaurant she already had made a booking.

Eshana booked an aesthetics vibe restaurant for the date, she doesn't like to show off her money, atleast not to them who are in her good books and here as she is one who is taking him, on the date, she wanted him to be comfortable, also be in a place which she mostly prefers more than any 5 or 7 stars restaurant.

As they enter the inside the restaurant, the manager of the place who knew Eshana took them to their seat.

Armaan was quietly following them, noticing the surrounding carefully.

After they reached their table, Armaan like a gentleman pulled the chair for her, making Eshana smiled a little at him. Yeah a smile from her is rare and he is lucky to see it. As they settled down, she said,

" Next week, we should go for the ring shopping, you just have to accompany me, because I need to know your finger size also you can choose, according to your taste too."

Armaan look into her eyes, after few second he replied,

" Mam, if you don't mind, I would like to purchase the ring for you with my own money. "

His words made her surprise.

" Mr Roy, why would you like to do some unnecessary expenses. It's not like a real marriage in first place, and it's not important too. "

" As per your rules of the contract, I don't thing I doing anything against it, also I can afford that much mam. And everything I do in my life is always very important for me mam. "

He made her speechless amused as well as confused with him words. They both got lost in each other's eyes, like she was trying to solve the puzzle and he is hell bend to making it more complex.

Someone cleared their throat and they snapped out of their revier. She looked up and saw the waiter giving us a smile with a menu in his hand.

Eshana passed the waiter a fake smile and gave him her order, the Chinese food, red wine and some dessert. yeah she is in mood for Chinese food today . She peeked at her date , who nodded his head in confirmation. "And he will have the same."

The waiter walked away after taking their order.

" You can call me Eshana, when we are not working. I don't want people to doubt us and also you can't call me mam after our engagement, so better start calling me Eshana." He nodded in response.

They had the dinner in silence, no more said a single word after , but this silence is very common between them, they were habituated to it, by how much time they spent like this while working .

After the dinner, they were about to leave, when someone bumped into Eshana, as she look up at the person, her expression changes, the good mood she had is gone, she felt anger and contempt , anyone can guess by seeing her express that how much she hates standing the person in front of her.

----

Sorry for updating late, I not very much such about the chapter, it's actually their first date, I want to make it better, still I feel, it could have been more better than it is, anyway do tell me in comment section about your thoughts on this chapter. Our Eshana is surely something else, don't you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 37.2K 86
Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her great-grandfather and big investors in...
169K 9.5K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
5M 299K 61
Featured @WattpadIndia ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
1.6M 67.4K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...