I turned gay after a drunken...

Por Rosel_li

I turned gay after a drunken night Mรกs

PROLOGUE/LOVESTRUCK FOOL
Did Your Little Brother Come Back To Life For Him
Bedding An Older Man
It's Not Beneficial To Me
Thank You, No!
It Hurts!
I'll Make You Fu*****G Pay
He So Hold Grudges
Is It Sweet?
What Does He Not Know About Me?
I Need A Red Packet
Lustful Bastard
Love Really Makes One Nut
Maybe We Should Just... KKK
I Am A Man
The Wealthy Man Who Speaks Coldly, Calmly And Doesn't Say Much.
Treat My Brother Well
doesn't the master find it weird?
Euphoric !
The Potential Enemy Is Here.
Chapter 22: She Agreed
He's Xenophobic
let's go on a date

What Are You Testing?

194 7 0
Por Rosel_li

This brother-in-law is really changing their little brother's temperament. Interesting!

Jude and David sighed and shook their heads pitifully. This person would never learn!

_

“How many phones do you have?” Hayden turned to Andy and asked.

“Two here bro!” Andy lifted the phones and turned back to ask again. “Why are you asking, though?”

“I blacklisted Zenos's number, but why isn't he calling me with another number?” Hayden asked with lost confusion.

“Didn't you aim for him not to call you, which is why you blacklisted him in the first place?” Andy questioned.

“Well, I was just testing him,” Hayden muttered in dismissal.

Andy himself doesn't know why he didn't believe Hayden's words. Why did he keep feeling like something serious is going to happen between the two? “What are you testing?” he asked again.

Hayden pouted and threw his phone on the bed due to anger. “I don't know! I'm just playing around with him!” Hayden replied honestly but sounding a bit depressed subconsciously.

Andy decided not to trigger Hayden anymore. “Probably, he's busy? Or… Perhaps, he rethinks and decides not to disturb you anymore since you're not interested.” Andy said.

“I don't believe that scheming man could be!” Hayden said with a huff, still he removed Zenos's number from the blacklist but who knows that was the last time Hayden saw Zenos's call or messages that weekend which caused Hayden to have mixed feelings.

The sound of shoes silently hitting REC's club floor was very discreet in the club that evening. Passing by the loud hall with blasting and eardrum shaking noise with countless people dancing and rocking to it as they enjoyed themselves, Sean can't help but sigh, 'another day again with them visiting this place'.

Zenos and his friend's appearance were very catchy that evening. Zenos wore a black tailor-made plain suit, while his friends wore a deep blue tailor-made one. They all wore plain black masks and contact lenses that hide their whole face and alter their voice. Their elegant movement, bearing, and tall figure captured everyone's attention and left them watching and sighing at heaven's unfairness.

Zenos entered the private room with his 'lazy' friends following beside him. Their faces soon scrunched up in disgust due to the mixed heavy smell in the private room, but it was immediately replaced with a calm look which made it seem like the disgusting faces were just made up in one's head.

In the private room sat a handsome middle-aged man with a suit on. Four beautiful young ladies dressed in skimpy clothes were sitting beside the man, but they were not too close to him.

“The Most Capable and Talented Young CEO of our time is here!” The man stood up and announced with an elegant and uncontained smile on his face once he saw the masked men. He immediately knew they were CEO Zed and his friends, who he wanted to see that evening.

“Rumors are rumors still!” Sean snorted in anger. “Where are the hot girls who paraded CEO Eric's private room?” He asked David, who in turn shrugged to reply that he didn't know. Meanwhile, Sean didn't know that David was trying to stifle his laughter at Sean's sometimes childish behavior of believing things that he should have brushed aside.

The four young ladies in the room immediately stood up while trying to rearrange themselves. They subtly added another layer of makeup on their face in the hope to catch any of the men's faces, as that's what is called a jackpot.

“Good evening, CEO Eric!” Zed said calmly, ignoring CEO Eric's exaggeration-like greetings.

CEO Eric nodded to himself at the masked CEO Zed's behavior; his pickings were right, and with that thought CEO Eric subconsciously smiled gleefully inwardly.

Still, CEO Eric stretched out his hand and shook each of them's hand with a calm look, which hid his gleeful expression.

The four subconsciously looked at each other to communicate with their eyes. 'These are no ordinary girls, they're fighters' they communicated to themselves without saying it out loud. The four could feel that something was wrong with the private room, the minute they entered.

CEO Eric was oblivious to their silent communications.

“Ah. Ah. You beauties should move immediately and allow our CEO Zed and his friends to sit.” CEO Eric said proudly with a smile. He turned to Zenos and asked, “I hope you're comfortable with my arrangement?”

Sean almost rolled his eyes as the ladies stared at him lewdly. “Scary now! Those girls, who can kick ass, are now acting demure!” Sean muttered and stayed close to Jude, while Jude nodded and asked him to keep down his voice.

Immediately after Jude talked, one of the girls pinned her eyes on Sean and batted her left eye seductively, she likely heard what Sean said. Sean immediately harrumphed and stared back coldly. 'Don't think this person is scared' he thought proudly.

The lady made a kiss and licked her lower lips seductively again, making CEO Eric turn smug for a minute. Sean squinted his eyes and scoffed, then turned away.

Xena smiled inwardly. 'This man is quite interesting. He's one of the first men to be unseduced at her blatant flirting, even when she looked him in the eyes; he was unmoved and even scoffed at her. Interesting!'

“It's okay,” Zenos replied in an even tone.

“Please sit.” CEO Eric motioned them and they all do. With CEO Eric's arrangement, there was a girl at each of their sides.

Xena was fortunately or unfortunately placed near Sean, which caused a lewd smile on Xena's face while a cold one on Sean's.

The girl beside them aimed to seduce them, but with a faint glare, they shifted back except for a persistent Xena who aimed for Sean's annoyance.

CEO Eric was becoming annoyed by the men's actions of being unseduced. He can vividly boast that his girls are one of the most beautiful, and he has used them to help him earn lots of dirty money, but these masked men don't even spare his girl's an eye. The cold aura now spreading out of the four is subconsciously making him jittery.

CEO Eric immediately wiped his sweaty hand, he spent a lot of money for tonight, and he doesn't wish for anything to spoil it. Thankfully, it seems Xena has been having her part in control.

Jude took out a document and placed it on the table, which CEO Eric took playfully because CEO Eric knew that by morning none of it would be valid. But he was soon proven wrong.

As he read the document, his smiles began to wipe off. Unconsciously, a bout of sweat began to drip from his face. How can it be? These people have already cut off any angle he can use to act shrewd.

By the time he'd finished reading the proposal, his face was already failing to contain his expression. Each of the clauses he read was ringing in his head. 'After the contract has been signed, party a or b or any of their affiliates must not in any way legally or illegally acquire their opposite shares, except…

“What do you mean, Party B can't acquire Party A shares…” CEO Eric has many times tweaked many people's documents after the night.

And he had hoped that his girls would successfully seduce the men, drug them, and then lead them to a private room in the club. And once they enter the room, the sleeping drug and the truth-speaking incense which would have already been lit would help him get the truth from the CEO's and one of the questions he does ask is where their share documents are and once he did get the information, he'd planned and arranged with his people on how to get it and once he got it, he'd ask the knocked out CEO to signed it; by using hypnosis.

By morning, when the knocked-out CEOs awoke they'd be ruined and because he has every power to back it up, none of them would be able to do anything, and whoever dares to be a little disturbance, he doesn't mind silencing them off.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

216K 9.4K 26
| ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ | ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๏ฟฝ...
209K 14.6K 33
Yizhan fanfic
10 0 1
A short love story between two college boys
796 46 33
He's definitely enjoying the time of his life; he's good at school, a charming boyfriend, tons of friends, and yet sometimes he has that tiny flicke...