Destined with you[SS]✔

By Your_Little_Cupcake

Manik the undercover Mafia,who is ruthless,heartless,cold but he loves his wife more than his life but one da... More

character sketch
chapter 01🥀English
chapter 02🥀Hinglish
chapter 03🥀Hinglish
chapter 04🥀English
chapter 05🥀English
chapter 06🥀English
chapter 07🥀English
chapter 08🥀English
chapter 09🥀English
chapter 10🥀English
chapter 12🥀English
chapter 13🥀English
Epilogue🥀English
Author's Note🥀

chapter 11🥀English

2.8K 169 37
By Your_Little_Cupcake

Manik reached the place and started to walk on the stairs when he come on the 3rd floor,Some mans come in front of him,he look at them and then give signal to them with hand,They ran toward Manik and going to punch him but Manik held their hands and push them,then he punch them on their faces twice,Man become scared when they saw Manik's red eyes,they try to hold Manik's neck but Manik kick them on their stomach which caused they fell on the floor,Manik go near one man whose nose bleeding,he grab his collar and pull him up.

Manik-Where is my Son?

He asked angrily when the Man didn't reply to him which caused Manik to throw one more punch and point gun on his head the man became scared.

Manik-6th F.loor

He said with scared face,Manik look up and then shoot him on his head and walk away.He come on the 6th floor but what he saw next make his heart beat stop,he saw his baby who tied with chains and sitting on the floor,while blood coming from his lips and head.He ran toward him and caressed his cheek and saw Fingerprints,his tears started to fell from his eyes,Mayan open his eyes slowly and saw Manik who wipe the blood from his corner of lips,Manik saw Mayan who looking at him with teary eyes but What Mayan said next made Manik froze….

Mayan-D.ad…

He said and sob softly,Manik heard his sobs and hugged him tightly and started to cry.

Mayan-Dad,P.lease take me to Mom p.please.

He cried,Manik rubbed his back and then cupped his face.

Manik-Yes,Dad will take you from there hmm,don't cry…

He said and whips Mayan's tear,Who again hugs him,Manik hugs him back and shoots the chain which causes Mayan to flinch and tighten his grip on Manik,Who kisses on his head.

Manik-Shhh,Nothing happened.

He said softly and threw the chain away but he again held the chain in hand tightly when he heard the voice..

Meera-Welcome My Love,Why so hurry?

She said and walked toward them but she fell on the ground and groaned in pain when Manik splash the chain on her.

Meera-Ahh you bloody hell!

Manik-How dare you to touch my Son?

He shouted and went near her and wrapped a chain around her neck and choked her to death,her eyes winded but then she smirked.

Meera-Nice move m.y L.ove but yo.u Forget it w.ho I am?

She said and laugh,Manik tighten his grip on chain,she cough and point finger toward Mayan,Manik look at Mayan and saw one man holding him from the arm and pointing gun on his head,Mayan looking so weak that he even can't stand on his feet,but the man holding his shoulder very tightly which making him whimper in pain.Manik's grip loosen and Meera smirk and push him away and cough..

Manik-L.eave him,Let him go.

He shouted at Meera who held Manik's jaw and made a sad face.

Meera-Ohh My baby is so worried about this trash.

Manik wanted to punch her but he couldn't risk his baby's life,so he closed his eyes and calmed his anger.

Manik-I give you everything whatever you want but leave him,let him go 

Meera left his jaw and put hand in front of Manik.

Meera-Where are Papers?

Manik takes out some papers from pocket and goes to put it on Meera's hand but stops.

Manik-First leave him.

Meera-First give me papers you Piece of shit.

She said angrily and Manik looked at Mayan and then he gave papers to Meera who smirked and started to read the papers.

Manik-Now leave him

He said to Meera who smirked and closed the papers and stood from the floor with a lot of difficulties and then she started to walk.

Meera-Shoot them…

She said to her Man,Manik's eyes winded and then the building filled with Gun shot,Meera laugh like psycho but then she froze on her place and look back and saw Manik pointing Gun on her head and Smirking,she look back at Man and saw he was laying on the floor and covered in blood and behind him Cabir was standing along with their Mans,Meera gritted her teeth.

Meera-Ahhhh You bloody hell!

She shouted but she received a hard slap from Manik who grabbed her hair.

Manik-Your game is end,what you think about me?I am fool like old Manik hmm?I am not the old Manik whom you made your slave,I am not the old Manik whom you hold him hands.Right now in front of you Monstar standing and it's all credit goes to you,you are the one who make me Monstar and now I show you Monstars what can they do.

He said and shot her leg,she yelped in pain and walked back,Manik took a step toward her but he stopped and looked back at Cabir.

Manik-Cabir takes Mayan from here.

He said to Cabir who held Mayan's hand who looked at Manik with scared eyes.

Manik-Nothing will happen to your Dad,just go…

He said to Mayan softly who left with Cabir,Manik looked at Meera with Red eyes who gulped her saliva and stepped back but she again yelped and fell on the floor when Manik shot on her second leg.

Meera-Ahhh

Manik-What?It's hurting?Aww you feel pain too??I don't think so.

He said grab her from the hairs and look into her eyes,which sent shivers in Meera's body.

Manik-How dare you to slap my Son?

He said and slapped her on the face,he again slapped her and just like that he slapped her more than 10 times,Meera's face turned red..

Meera-Fo.rgive m.e pl.ease ahh

She cried in pain,Manik got a lot of satisfaction and laughed loudly.

Manik-Forgive you,you?What makes you think like that,you bitch SLAP*

Meera-I am y.our Moth..(cùt off by hard slap)

Manik-Mother?Don't insult the word "Mother".

He shouted at her and then took our knife from pocket and  held her hand in hand and made a circle on her hand with a knife and then stabbed her..

Meera-Ahhh l.eave me ahhh

She cried in pain.Manik looked at her and then remembered how she tortured him,how she killed his Dad,His eyes filled with tears,He stood from the floor and stepped back,Meera looked at him with red face and teary eyes,She put hands together and started to beg…

Manik close his eyes and saw his childhood with this women how she make him helpless,how she beat him,how she snatch his happiness,tears never stop from his eyes,But then he open his eyes and look at her when he saw his baby's face and blood,he point gun toward her and shoot on her head,and that's it she fell on the floor with open eyes,But Manik who is not satisfied with this,he just shot her non stopping,His Gun become empty,the whole floor covered in blood,Manik's face and clothes also covered in blood,he look up and Saw Cabir who looking at him with smile.

Cabir-You did it very well

He said softly to Manik who hugged him tightly,Cabir smiled and patted his head.

Cabir-Relax bro,and let's go Mayan is waiting..

Manik nodded and started to walk with Cabir but he looked back at Meera.

Manik-Threw her body somewhere

Cabir-Hmm

They walk out from there…

Manik standing near the window and looking at Mayan,Nandini treats his wounds and now he is resting in her lap,but then he opens his eyes slowly and looks at Nandini who smiled at him,he immediately hugs her and starts to cry,Manik comes near them.

Mayan-Mom..She is bad,She hurt Dad a lo.t..

He said and sob,Nandini look at Manik who look away,he don't want his baby know this all but that bitch told him everything,his eyes become teary but then he look at Mayan who looking at him with doe eyes and showing him arms,Manik pull him in embrace and kissed all over on his face.

Mayan-I am sorry,Sorry Dad..

He started to apologise,Manik wiped his tears.

Manik-No bub don't say sorry,and please don't cry,I can't see you like that

He said and hugged Mayan,who snuggled into a hug,Nandini patted his head with a smile.

Nandini-Buba everything is fine,and that bad woman never comes into our life hmm.

She said softly and kiss on his head,Mayan nodded and smile widely and close his eyes in his Dad's embrace who made him sit on the lap and pat on his back softly,Mayan's body still shivering little bit cause of this all but Manio wrapped arms around him like protective Father.

Manik-My baby is so brave,he is not scared of that bitch.

He said softly making Mayan frown,Mayan held his shirt like kids and sulked.

Mayan-B.ut I am scared

He said and some tears left from his eyes,Manik cursed under his breath and started to rub his back..

Manik-sh Baby now you are with your Dad and Mom,now no one can hurt my baby..

He said and placed a kiss on his cheek,Nandini smiled at them with teary eyes,Manik looked at her and pulled her in a hug and kiss on her cheek.

Manik-Thank you

He mouthed to her,She cup his face and kiss on his cheek but both look at each other and then at their baby who snoring cutely they shake their head in disbelief and try to made Mayan lay on the bed but Mayan clench Manik's shirt with pout,Manik chuckled and lay on the bed beside Mayan and Nandini who lay beside them too and stroke Mayan's hair and then she kiss on their head and they drifted into sleep…

Days pass and here Our Mayan sits on the dining table and glaring at breakfast.

Manik-Come on Bub,You are getting late for college..

Mayan-I am not going to eat this

He said and folded his hands on the chest,Manik and Nandini shook their heads in disbelief and Manik stood from the bed and went near him.

Manik-Don't be brat,you are weak and this is good for you

Mayan-Wait,weak?me?From where?

Nandini-Baby stop it and have your breakfast like a good baby.

Mayan-No Mom please give me Dad's breakfast.

Manik's eyes winded; he immediately covered his breakfast and held a vegetable plate and started to forcefully feed Mayan who wanted to say something but he couldn't..

Mayan-Ahh Fuck you…aahhh fu…

He yelped when Manik twisted his ear,Mayan cutely glared at him,Manik smiled but twisted his ear more.

Mayan-Ahh l.eave..

Manik-How many times I told you no cursing hmm.

He said strictly and left his ear and gave him a glass of milk,Mayan rubbed his ear cutely and pushed the glass.

Mayan-What about you,Mr Malhotra?You also use bad words. I never pull your ear so better don't touch my ear next time.

Manik smacked on his head and again pulled his ear,Mayan made painful faces and hissed.

Mayan-Ahh sorry sorry ahh Dad..

Manik-Hm now much better

He said and rubbed his ear softly,Mayan whined but drank milk,Nandini wiped his mouth and kissed on his head and made him wear his bag..

Manik-Wait,where is my kiss?

Mayan-oye Mom not going to kiss you.

Manik-Excuse me,I am her Husband.

Mayan-So what?Mom I am telli…

But he stop and his eyes winded when Nandini give kiss to Manik and handed him his bag,Manik smirk proudly and close Mayan's mouth who gulp and walk out with angry pout.Manik roll his eyes and kiss on Nandini's cheeks and left from there,Nandini smiled at Father son due.

Nandini-Like father like son

She said and looked at their happy family pic which was hanging on the wall..

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye and take care🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 4.4K 25
01/10/2020 - 13/01/2021 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famou...
44.5K 2.8K 25
Nadaniyaan main jo hum say hua,Maaf kari maula. Ye kaisa jurm hua,Kay tera hi mujrim huva. Highest Rankings:- #1 in Son on Nov 2023 #1 in nandini on...
178K 13.2K 22
• Winner - The Rose Awards 2022 • 1st Runner Up - The Hawa Mahal Awards 2022 • Cover credit - @_littlebitcrazy_ She was a broken girl and her broken...
281K 14.9K 31
#On NO 1 in short stories 28/may/2017 & 1/march 2018 #On no 2 in short story on 13/may/2017# on no 3 in short stories on 9/may/2017 What do you do w...