||๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฐ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ธ ๐“›...

By Kareena_inspiration

When a cruel, heartless,rude,wild Gangstar fall in for an angel.. Is it just lust or Love?๐Ÿ”ฅโœจ Bakika andar Ja... More

!!Intro and the starting!!๐Ÿ’ซ
~!!Hm Kidnaped!!~
!! Welcome to the hell !!
๐Ÿฅ€!! Dill mera dekho na meri haysiyat pucho!!๐Ÿฅ€
โœจ!! Tere mere darmiyan !!โœจ
๐Ÿ’Œ!! Nazdikiya !!๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿฅบ!! Tere liye !!๐Ÿฅบ
๐Ÿซ€!! The touch of soul !!๐Ÿซ€
๐ŸŒน!! Laal Ishq !!๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿฅ‚!! KarEna Moments !!๐Ÿฅ‚
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน!! Fear of losing you !!โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
โœจ!! Some past memories !!โœจ
โฃ๏ธ!! Teri meri khamoshiyan !!โฃ๏ธ
~!! Love can change everything !!~
~!! I hate you !!~
~!! After the death !!~
~!! Teri chahat mein !!~
~!! Milan of two souls !!~
~!! Tum mile Dil khile !!~(KrEena special bonus)
~!! Karu's unconditional love for hasu !!~
~!! Strength of Love !!~
~!! Family time !!~
~!! First touch of you !!~
~!! The dreamful sparkles !!~
~!!Past hurts!!~
~!! Healing Love !!~
~!!Yes it's love not lust!!~
~!!The Distence!!~
๐ŸŒบ~!!Mohe Rang doo Laal!!~๐ŸŒบ

๐Ÿค~!! Uljhan !!~๐Ÿค

1.1K 137 40
By Kareena_inspiration

Ks was caring hm in her hands..she was holding hm's back and waist with her both hands to give support to hm..and hm slowly opens her eyes and directly looks at ks's dark brown eyes..she was warping her hand around ks's neck tightly for her fear to fall..at that time ks's nakabposh fall on hm's face and it's covered her face halfly from her nose to her lips..

Ks looks at hm's two pinkish lips under her transparent nakabposh..and her eyeballs just stucked at them.while hm was looking at ks's face cause of her curicity about her rakshah ji..but suddenly they both came back in their sences and hm's cheeks turned red automatically..
She got down from ks's arms imidiyetly and pushed ks by her chest..

Hm:Durr rahiye humse..himmat kase Hui apki humare kareeb aneki?😣..

And it's enough for ks petionts..her eyes turned in red totally..she looks at hm with a develish eyes..hm just shiverd at the looks of ks..she trys to rans from there but ks held her wrist and bend her hand around her back with her full forced which cause hm a sudden pain like hell..
She screamed out loudly..

Hm:ahhhhhhh..

Ks:bohot ho gya tumhara.kaha tha humne humara saiyam Tut jayga..aur tumne Tod Diya hai abb humara saiyam..(in a heavy voice)

Ks tighten her grip more in hm's wrist..so that her bingels were broked for the extreme force and stucked in her hand..blood started coming out from there..

Hm:a..ahhhh...

Tears came out from hm's eyes for the unbearable pain..

Ks:tumhari himmat kase Hui humko dhakka marneki?ajj taak kisiki himmat nhi hua hai humko chuneki..aur tumne hume dhakka mara?ek baat Naa Jaan kholkaar sunlo acche se aur samajh bhi lo.hum na janwar se bhi zayada berehm hai..isliye jitna chup chap rahogi yaha utna hi tumhare liye thik hoga..warna agar humare andar kaa janwar jaag gya na toh tum usee jhel nhi paogi..kaa samjhi?..

Hm:aah..h..haath chodiye humara..please..

Hm said in a extreme painfull voice..her face was totally red now for the pain..

Ks:aur agar nhi chode tumhara haath toh?kaa kaallo gi tum?😡..

Hm:d..dard ho..raha hai hume b..bohot..please chodiijiye humara haath..ahhh..please..

Hm cried out in pain..suddenly ks feels a sharp pain in her heart..she can't understand what is wrong with her..she looks at hm's wrists..she sees a huge amount of blood was covering hm's wrist totally and some was still dropping from there..her(ks) hand automatically looses her grip from hm's wrist..she frees hm's wrist slowly..
And stands there like a rock..

Hm held her blooded wrist with her other hand and closed her eyes tightly in pain😣..tears were still dropping from her eyes while her wrist was paining extremely..
Ks was straightly looking at hm..
She was still finding out what's happened with her suddenly..

Ks in mind:e..e kaa ho raha hai humko..

Ks can't says anything and quietly left from the room..and locked the door from the outside..and move on from there..

Hm slowly opens her eyes and looks at her wrist..blood was still coming out slowly from the wound..she slowly sit in the ground besides the bed.and started endure her pain..

Hm:ammi..abbu app Saab kaha hai..

Scean shifted to another room..

Shushi was drinking drinks sitting helf layingly on the bed and was waiting for ks..

Shushi:ohh baby kaha ho tum?kabse intezar karrahi hun main tumhara.abb aabhi jaoo yaar jaldi se mere paas..(smriking)

She says this with a lustful voice..
At that time ks entered in the room almost broking the door..she was looking like a devil at that time.She was in a extreme angry mood..

Shushi:baby tum agay?..

Ks just said nothing and took the drink bottle and started drinking madly..she almost finished the whole bottle in one go..and throw it to the floor..and was breathing heavily..
Sushi was observing ks lustfully..she slowly gose near to ks and hugs her back from behind..

Sushi:baby kya hua tumhe?itna gusse mein kiu ho?kya hua hai?just tell me and see how I clam down you in a second..tell me na baby..

Ks jherked up herself from sushi and said a angry voice..

Ks:ama Durr raho humse..dimag abhi tapa hua hai humara.aur maat kharab Karo humara dimag.warna anjam accha nhi hoga tumhare liye..samajh gaai?dataf ho jaao yahase..

Sushi smriks at ks and opened her one button of her own shirt and again came closer to ks..

Sushi:toh nikal do apna Sara gussa mujhpe..kisne roka hai tumhe haan?..

Ks:dekho sushi huamre andar ke rakshash ko maar jagao.chali jaao yahase...

Ks warned her but sushi held ks's shirt's coller and pulled her towards her..and said..

Sushi:But I want to sees the devil inside you baby..come on.(smriking)..

It's enough for ks..she held shushi's hairs tightly..

Sushi:ahh😣..

Ks:tumne khud tumhare liye gddha khoda hai abhi..humne chetaya tha tumko chali jaao yahase.paar tumne humara saiyam toddiya hai.abb tumko humse hum khud bhi bacha nhi payenge..

Saying this ks thrown sushi in the bed and sushi fall on the bed harsly..but she was still smriking looking at ks..
Ks took of her shirt and throw it to the random corner and came over on sushi..she pinned sushi's hands on the bed tightly..and started gazing her lustfully..

Sushi:yes baby come on..I want you badly..

Ks just say nothing and gose to sushi's neck but suddenly stopped with a jherk..and looks at sushi at once and shockingly looks at her..It's was not sushi it's hm in front of her..ks sees hm's smiling face in front of her..hm was smiling loveingly looking at ks.

Ks:tum?...

She sees hm started gigling cutely looking at her..ks feels her anger was just vanished with in a seconds while looking at hm's smiling face..Her wildness was totally gone from inside her..she was just looking and looking at hm..and observing her eyes her nose and her each and every part of her face..

And suddenly she got a jherk..while she back in her sence..

Shushi:baby..Baby kya hua tumhe?baby..

Ks sees it's sushi infront of her..she rubbed her eyes and again looks at sushi..

Sushi:baby what's wrong with you?tum toh kabhi aise rukte nhi ho bich mein?aj kya ho gya tumhe?kis soch mein paad gaay tum?..

Ks:pata nhi..humko khud pata nhi hume kaa ho gya hai?Saab kuch ulta filta ho raha hai humare saath.shayad kuch zayada hi drink kaarliya hai humne ajj..

Sushi:bho toh tum Roz hi karte ho.aur tumhe toh itni asani se Nasha chadta hi nhi hai.fir ajj itni si drink karke hi kaise Nasha ho gya tumhe?..

Ks started thinking something..

Sushi:koi baat nhi.itna maat socho aur Jo karne kaa rahe the bho pura karo.. please baby.mujhse aur wait nhi ho raha hai.kabse tumhare intezar mein bathi thi main.please na Baby..

Ks:hmm..

Ks looks at sushi's lips and started smriking and she was about to move towards her lips but again stopped with a jherk while her eyes stucked at her right plum..
She sees her plum was fully covered with red blood..
Ks remember it's hm's blood..when she held her wrist blood games out from there..She got up from sushi and started observing her plum..

Sushi:yeh kya hai baby?kya ho jaa raha hai tumhe baar baar?😤

Ks couldn't speak anything and took her shirt from the ground and ware it quickly and started going from there..sushi Imidiyetly got up from the bed and held ks's hand..

Sushi:baby khaa jaa rahe ho tum?..

Ks:haath chodo humara..

Sushi:no baby..pehle batao toh shi iss tarha hadbadi mein kaha jaa rahe ho tum?😟

Ks:hum akhri baar kehrahe hai haath chodo humara(shouts loudly)..

Sushi shivers at ks's heavy voice and frees her hand with a jherk..

Ks:ainda se hum kaha jaa rahe hai kis kaam se jaa rahe hai kiu jaa rahe hai yeh saan puchne ki himmat bhi maat karna humse..kaheki hum kisiko batana jaruri nhi samajhte hai hum kaab kaa karte hai..samajh gaai? Apne haad mein raho..

Saying this ks left from there..

Sushi:kaha gya itni hadbadu mein baby?🤨..

Scean shifts to hm's room..

Hm was sitting in front of the bed while warping her hands around her knees and hiding her face between her knees..
Blood was still drooping from her wrist..And it's too painful for her..
But she was just biteing her lips and endured her unbearable pain..

Hm:umm.bohot dard ho raha hai hath mein.ouchh😣..

Suddenly hm held her belly while she feels she was extremely hungry..

Hm:bhook lagi hai bohot aur pyaas bhi🥺.paar yaha toh kahi pani bhi nhi hai thodi si bhi.ek toh yeh dard aur uaprse bhook bhi abhi hi lagna tha hume.subha se kuch khaya nhi hai na shayad isliye..

Hm rested her head in the eadge of the bed..And closed her eyes and tera were dropping from her eyes..
At that time a goon opens the door and came into the room with a plate in his hand..he comes in front of hm and keep the plate in front of her..

Hm:o takli yeh kya hai? Achanak se aise kiskike bhi kamre mein ghusna bedmanners hai tumhe pata nhi hai kya?..

The goon:kya kaha tumne abhi mujhe takla?😡

Hm:haan takli ko takla nhi kahe toh aur kya kahe..

The goon:baal hai mere saare dikhai nhi deraja hai tumhe?..

Hm:bho toh bich mein jhar jaisa hai thoda sa baki toh pura banjar zameen hai..takli hi kahenge hum tumhe..takli takli takli😤..

Thr goon:tumse baat karna hi bekar hai..yeh khana hai thodasa.yeh khalo fatafta se..

Hm:hum nhi khayenge😤..

The goon:dekhi chup chal khana mil raha hai toh khalo..humare bossne kisi keliye isse pehle khana nhi bhijwaya hai aise..unhone bhijwaya hai yeh khana.aur tumhe kaha hai chup chaap yeh saab khatam karne keliye.warna..

Hm:warna kya haan? Warna kya? Zabardasti karenge tumhare boss humare saath?toh hum bhi keh rahe hai hum nhi kahyenge yeh khana.hum kisise nhidarte hai.tumhare boss se bhi nhi..Jake kehdo unhe..

Voice:sach mein nhi darti ho tum humse?

A heavy voice came from the door of the room..hm looks at there and sees ks was standing there looking straightly at her..hm just skipped her breath for once while see the beast infront of her..

Ks to the goon:bahar jaao..

The goon went out from the room..ks again looks at hm.and came into the room and started closing the door..

Hm:a..aree darwaza kiu band ka..karrahe hai app?darwaza kholiye..

Ks locked the door and started coming towards hm slowly..hm started moving backwards in the ground..

Hm:d..dekhiye Durr rahiye.humarw kareeb aneki koshish bhi ki na..toh..

Ks:toh kaa?kaa kaar logi tum?kon hai yaha tumhari chikh sunne keliye humare alava?..

Hm:app yeh..yeh bohot galat karrahe hai.jiss din huamre abbuko iss jaghake bare mein pata chalega na..bho din apke zindagika akhri din hoga.kiuki abbu apko zinda nhi chodenge..

Ks sits in her knees infront of hm..And held her wrist..

Hm:ahhh..

Ks sees hm's blood covered wrist..hm closed her eyes in pain..but suddenly she feels a coldness in her wrist.she imidiyetly opens her eyes and just shocked looking at the scean infront of her..

Ks was cleaning the blood with a cotton from her wound.hm shockingly looks at ks..after cleaning the blood ks took a cure cream in her fingers and was about to applied ot in hm's wound but hm imidiyetly took back her hand from ks..

Ks:kaa hua?tumko dikha nhi hai hum marhamaga rahe hai..haath kahe hata liya tumne?..

Hm:pehle Khudhi dard dete hai fir kuch deer Beed khud ate hai marham lagane?Daya karrahe hai app humpar?nhi chahiye hume apki Daya..app chale jaiye yahase..

Ks:ama chuppp(,shouts)..ek dum chup..

Hm stopped with a jherk..

Ks:ek shabd bhi aur nikla na tumhare mujse toh Maiya Kasam bata rahe hai Aisa haal karege tumhara ki aur kuch bolne ke layak nhi rahogi.isliye chup raho..aur humko humara kaam karne do..

Hm in mind:dawai lagate wakt bhi chilla rahe hai.rakshash kahika..

Ks again took hm's wrist and started applying the cream in the wound..

Hm:aa..aahhh😣..

Ks looks at hm's painful face and started blowing air from her mouth to the wound area..hm suddenly feels gusebumps in her bodie.she slowly looks at ks..

BGM..

ks was busy in applying the cream in the wound.hm just lost herself in ks's dark brown eyes and just forgot her all pain like a magic..
After applying the cream..

Ks:ho gya.

Hm backed in her sence and took back her wrist from ks and started observing her wound area....

Ks:khana khalo..

Hm:nhi khayenge khana humne kaha na🥺..

Ks:dekho Shanti se kehrahe hai khana khalo chup chap..warna tum janti ho humko.jabardasti agar hum karenge tumhare saath toh tumko hi pareshani hogi.humko majbur maat Karo jabardasti krne paar..

Hm had no options at that time..so she slowly took the plate and started eating food from it..
Ks took a bottle of water and keep it infront of hm..

Ks:yeh raha pani..khana kahneke baad haath dholena aur Pani pilena isse..

Ks got up from there..

Ks:aur haan iske baad agar kabhi bhi tumne aisi topagiri ki toh humse bura koi nhi hoga..samajh gaai?(in a heavy voice)..

Hm just nodded her positively like a obidient girl..

Ks gose to the door and opened it and carm out from the room and locked the door from outside and left from there..

A person was caem out from the behind of the window..

Sushi:yeh kya dekh Rahi hun main?ji insaan patthar se bhi zayada sakt hai.jiske andar imotions nhi hai..jo ek hayvan se kaam nhi hai aur ladkiyo se jisko sakt nafrat hai unne ek anjan ladki keliye liye inta kuch kiya?..yeh kase ho sakta hai?🤨...
__________________________________
Soo that's for today..hope you guys enjoyed it..and story concept bhi pasand arahi hogi app sabko🫶..

And yes just hope that we got a good news at the end of this month about Ms season 2..cause now all the actors were totally free for shooting and kinnari mam is also finished her work for 'dori'..so let's hope for the best😌..

And yes it's near about completing 150 watty family..soo do votes and also follow me for more..
Love you all guys😘😘🥰..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 503 12
it is a story about a beautiful journey of two beautiful people baaki ka ander jake padho ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
173K 20.6K 99
it's another fiction story on beloved #KarEeena it's a pure fiction.. don't campare it with the real life..
60.9K 3.6K 21
Imagine that Karishma Singh was assigned Mission Jeet in place of Anubhav Singh and she had to trap HM in her love.
Solace By Himu

Fanfiction

58.9K 7.1K 50
Kya hai yeh ehsaas? Pyaar hai ya hamdardi, jisse mai pyaar samajh baithi?